The Omega Path - Cover

The Omega Path

Copyright© 2011 by Lazarus Valentine

Chapter 6: Water and Tears

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Water and Tears - Even in a world with superheroes it is universally recognized that love is the greatest power of all. But as Tricia, Annie, and Joey adjust to their new lives, they soon discover that, like all powers, it has a price.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Zombies   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

<CRASH!-CLATTER!>

Tricia dropped the empty bucket and scrub brush on the floor, and then stared at Joey expectantly. It was early Tuesday morning, the first day of his grounding, and they were at the homeless shelter. "Water is in the faucet. Cleanser is under the sink. Get scrubbing."

Joey hesitated as he saw the filthy floor. He looked at his bandaged hands, and held his hands up to her. "My hands still hurt! Do I have to..."

"Yes."

He looked around, shifting uncomfortably. His knees still hurt too. "But do you have a mop?"

Tricia nodded. "Yeah. We do. Your point?"

She stared at him, unmoving, and unwavering. Joey watched her, looking for any sign of mercy, or compassion, and saw nothing but fury and a rapidly dwindling patience. He swallowed, picked up the bucket, and took it to the sink. He started to fill the bucket with water, and retrieved the cleanser from under the sink. The harsh chemical fumes made him choke, but he toughened himself, not willing to let her see him suffer. He turned off the water and grabbed the handle. The bucket had way too much water in it already, and it was so heavy that the bare metal handle cut painfully into his injured hands. He grimaced and lifted the heavy bucket out of the sink, and put it on the floor. Water sloshed out over his shoes, and pain shot through his hands and arms. He groaned, and gingerly knelt down on the hard, cold floor. More pain from his cut knees, his bruised back, and his scraped shoulders flared and burned him. He took the cleanser and poured some in the bucket. The fumes burned his eyes and nose, and he coughed. Tough it out! Don't give her what she wants. He took the brush, dipped it in the water, and with both hands scrubbed it over the floor.

Intense pain shot from his ripped hands, up through his bruised arms, and into his spine. He grunted involuntarily, and shot her a dirty look. Look at what you are doing to me! Satisfied?

Tricia nodded. "Good. Keep scrubbing. I'm going to check on you from time to time. Don't let the cleanser seep into your bandages. It'll hurt like hell." And she turned and walked out of the room.


<SPLASH!>

Annie dropped into the large indoor swimming pool feet-first and sank down into the deep, cool water. She was in her favorite yellow bikini, and as she submerged, she watched her thin legs floating upward in front of her. Her long black hair drifted out around her in radiant tendrils, and she could see other swimmers in the pool doing their laps. Holding her hands in flat oar-shapes with fingers straight, she confidently pushed through the water, dipping forward, touching the bottom with both hands, and pushing back upward. Her head broke the surface and she gasped for air, inflating her lungs to peak capacity, increasing her buoyancy. She expertly flipped onto her back, did a few strokes in that position, and then flipped around again into a different direction.

What am I doing? What am I even supposed to feel now?

She pushed herself back under the water, and watched the other swimmers with some contempt. She was the only adult swimmer in the area who wasn't wasting the pool as far as she was concerned. Everyone else was squandering the rare opportunity of full three dimensional movement by swimming long, boring, repeating one-dimensional laps, while over in the shallow section a group of elderly women wrapped in one-pieces and cellulite danced to a water-aerobics instructor's commands. She alone swam freely, gliding down into the depths of the pool, paddling, stroking, twisting, turning, and pushing herself forward with her strong arms, and far away from her chair, exploring the empty pool, and trying her best to recreate the sensation of flying.

Tricia is right. Joey does get violent, but he's had a rough life! It's what he learned. It's what he needed to do in order to survive. And he should be able to defend himself. But she says he went too far, and I can see that. When I look at it objectively, I can see it. My mind says he went too far. He overreacted. He shouldn't have tried to kill that boy. But in my heart ... when I think about those boys attacking my Joey, I just want to tear their throats out! How dare they touch my Joey! They deserved it! They deserved everything he did to them. And he wasn't just protecting himself; he was protecting the entire school from them. They'll think twice before they bother anyone else. They'll never hurt anyone else in the school again.

I miss him already. I miss him so much. No flying, no touching. How are we going to get through this week? I need him, and he needs me. I should have gone to him last night. I should have helped him. I can't bear the thought of him sleeping alone with his nightmares. His screaming ... I don't know if I can take another night of that. How can I stay home? Maybe I should go back to my parents this week. Say it was a family emergency. No! I can't lie to them. I need to be here for him. Maybe Tricia will let up on him in a couple days.

No. She won't. I know her. I feel so trapped.

She surfaced again, took a deep breath and twisted, trying to recreate the stomach-churn of a tight banked turn, but swimming didn't even come close to soaring. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and started swimming in strong, powerful strokes towards the shallower sections of the pool, keeping a watchful eye on the depth markers. She needed to stay in areas five feet or deeper. Any shallower and she ran the risk of her numb feet dragging on the floor of the pool, risking a cut. When she reached the shallowest portion she dared to approach, she twisted one-eighty and returned to the deeper sections.

Trapped. Can't even use all of this pool. Who am I to him? Am I one of his mothers, or just one of his lovers? Tricia seems to be more and more his mother these days. She seems to get off on parenting him. But I still feel like I'm second. It's not fair. He is everything to me, and I am just one of his. Why can't I be everything to him as well? It just makes me want to kick and scream!

"You know," a woman on the side of the pool called out to her in a sultry voice, " ... you could swim a little faster if you kicked your feet more!"

Annie stopped. She tread water for a moment, and whipped her hair out of her eyes. The interruption of her thoughts infuriated her, and she mentally turned on her Frost-Vision to a solid 7.5, and slowly swiveled her head towards her target to unleash the Cold Stare of Death. Didn't this paskoodnitseh see the wheelchair there? But as she caught sight of the woman, Annie's eyes widened in surprise.

Tall, tanned, wearing a one-piece white suit cut high to show off her wide hips, long raven-black hair tied back in a tight elegant braid, she smirked at Annie through blue-grey eyes and full lips. Annie's eyes darted up to her familiar face, and then down to her unfamiliar and vivacious breasts, and then back up to her face again.

"LEXI!!!" she screamed in joy. "AAACKK!! GET IN HERE! GET OVER HERE!" She splashed joyously and immediately started swimming towards her old friend. Lexi elegantly dived into the pool and surfaced near her. Annie screamed and latched onto the woman, squeezing and suffocating her in a bear-hug.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HOW ARE YOU?"

"Ack! ... Can't ... breathe!"

"Sorry!" She loosened her grip and still held on to her old friend. "Oh! It's been so long! I haven't seen you since..."

"It's so good to see you again! I saw you in Time Magazine! Are you really in EarthGuard now?"

"AACK! I know all about my life! What about yours? WHAT'S WITH THE NEW BOOBS?"

"You like them?"

"Last I heard you had the mastectomies! Are you doing okay?"

Lexi threw her arms up into the air in a triumphant gesture and screamed "I AM CANCER-FREE!!!"

Annie screamed in joy and hugged her friend again. "IZ OON KVELN! I'm so happy for you!"

Lexi hugged her back. "Ask me that again!"

"How are you doing?"

"CANCER-FREE!!!" she screamed again.

Annie laughed and shrieked in delight. "Oh, that's so wonderful! I bet you never get tired of saying that!"

"Never!" Lexi beamed.

"So! So! So what are you doing here? What brings you to D.C.? And how did you find me?"

Lexi gave a brilliant smile. "Steven has a conference here, and I tagged along. I thought I would surprise you. It took a few phone calls to track you down. I had to call your mom to get Tricia's new number, and she told me where you were. So tell me! How are you doing? Are you really in EarthGuard now?"

Annie waved one hand dismissively. "Eh, it's not that much to talk about. I'm a 'provisional' member, which just means I'm on their email lists, and it'll take about three years of training to become a reservist. But tell me about yourself! You beat the cancer! How did that go?"

Lexi started walking the two of them over to the side of the pool, pulling Annie through the water. "Oh, it was an ordeal! The hardest fight of my life! Drugs, radiation, chemotherapy, surgery, vomiting, support, therapy, group-therapy, family, friends, prayer ... lots and lots of prayer! Steven was so wonderful. He was as scared as I was, but he stuck through it and stayed by my side the entire time."

"That's so wonderful!" Annie said, clinging to the side of the pool.

"Thank you. I just ... I beat it, Annie! I beat it! I've never fought so hard in my life! It took a toll, but we never stopped fighting."

"I'm so happy for you! You know, when I heard about the cancer, my heart went out to you, I was so scared. And then the mastectomies! Oy! I can't imagine."

"It was awful. I felt like half a woman."

"Oh, well that I CAN imagine."

Lexi smiled. "There were some dark times, times when I felt like I couldn't fight anymore. Times when I couldn't take it. And in those times, I would think of you, and how you never back down. You never give up."

"Oh no, don't..."

"You were always with me, Annie."

Annie sniffed and waved her hand. "Please. I'm all verklempt now! You're going to make me cry! And if I start crying, you'll start crying, and then we'll get the pool all wet!"

Lexi let out a single bark of laughter and hugged her friend tightly. "You always find strength, Annie. You helped me. Thank you!"

Annie held on to her in the long hug, feeling her friend's new breasts push into hers. "Lexi. I don't always feel strong. I have my weak times too."

"You ALWAYS find strength. You always find a way. I held on to that. If you could do it, I could do it."

"Thank you. I'm just glad I could help you, at least in spirit." She pulled back. "I did try to help you another way. After I heard about the mastectomies, I actually looked on e-Bay for some Justice Bras for us."

"Justice Bras?" Lexi looked quizzical.

Annie smirked. "They're like Wonder Bras, but magically enhanced. They come in sets, and they even out all of the boobage between the women wearing them. See, I got plenty! I was willing to share, to give you half of what I got."

Lexi laughed gleefully. "Oh, well thank you! You couldn't find any?"

Annie shrugged. "They're real expensive! It's cheaper to just get a boob-job. But look at them!" She pulled back and gestured to Lexi's new breasts. "They're gorgeous!"

She giggled. "Thank you!"

"Steven must really like them."

Lexi smirked. "That, he does!"

"They must have set you back."

She shook her head. "No. Not really. But tell me about EarthGuard! What do you do for them? Are you going to do the whole hero thing?"

Annie shook her head. "Nah. But I'm willing to help them with technical stuff. I've been looking over Technarch's plans to revamp their whole communication system, checking for security holes and finding solutions. They really put far too much dependence on just one guy."

Lexi looked impressed. "Technarch. Wow! So you're meeting superheroes?"

She nodded. "I've met a few. And after you meet a couple, it's not such a big deal anymore."

"But I heard something about you and Bullwhip?"

"Ach! The less said about that, the better. You know, heroes? They're a lot like any other celebrities. A lot of them get spoiled by all of the attention they get. There are a few out there who think any woman is just going to lie back and spread her legs for him, but not me. I don't just spread my legs for anyone. I've got that ... what-cha-call-it..."

"Paralysis?"

"Principles."

"Oh, of course!"

"But I'll tell you, I met Olympian. Very charming, very gentle man. He's like a giant teddy bear. I thought he was getting a little flirty with me, but he was the perfect gentleman. Of course, later on, I was talking to Spectra? Oy, what a drabkeh! She was warning me off about him, and at first I thought she was just getting all possessive about him, but then she explained. A guy that strong in mid-shtup can seriously hurt a girl."

Lexi winced as she thought about it. "Ooh, ouch! I guess so. Poor guy."

Annie shrugged. "Yeah." She looked about conspiratorially and leaned in close, whispering. "Then she tells me he has a mistress in Australia he sees every couple of months. Some super-powered woman with a hamentash of steel. Apparently she services a lot of the real powerful heroes."

Lexi giggled. "What? Is she a superhero too?"

"No. She's got powers, but she's a total klutz. She can't hack being a hero. She once tried to rescue someone from a car crash, and she ripped the door off and tossed it aside, right into another car."

"Oh my! Did she hurt anyone?"

"I don't know. Didn't hear that part of the story. The point was that she is a lover, not a fighter. You know, I had never realized how much of a handicap that much strength can be! Like when we were taking a break from orientation, and I went into the kitchen and found Olympian in there, and he was crushing beer cans over this big pewter Ren-Faire mug, and at first I thought he was just showing off, but it's spilling all over the place and then I realized ... his hands are too big and strong to open a can of beer properly. So I asked him 'Hey, can I help you with that?', and he's like all 'No! I got this!' and I'm like 'But you're spilling it! It's all over the floor!' and he's like all 'I don't care!' and I'm like 'Yes you do! Nobody wants to spill beer! It's like dropping babies. It's really frowned upon.'"

Lexi burst out laughing, and Annie continued. "But the thing is, heroes really don't like asking for help. They can be really stubborn. I guess if you have these amazing abilities and everyone is always looking up to you, you get into this mindset that you can't ever show weakness or any limitations. And we all have our weak times. But in any case, you keep changing the subject! Tell me about these!" And she poked Lexi in the chest. "How did you get them? Weren't they expensive?"

"Free!"

Annie balked. "Free boob-job? How did you manage that?"

Lexi gave a sad smile. "My husband's cousin paid for them. He saw what we were going through and decided to step in and help us."

Annie reflected on this and a look of concern spread over her face. "Really? Did he, like, want something specific in return? Like first dibs?..."

"Oh, no no no! Nothing like that. No. This was genuine altruism. You see, he lost his wife to breast-cancer some time ago."

"Oh, nebakh! The poor man."

"Yeah. He was devastated. We all were, and we all did everything we could to help him, but every day he just seemed to lose a bit more life. The light just went out of his eyes, you know? He just got darker and quieter, and then my diagnosis came, and it just became so much harder for us to help him. And then after my surgery I was going through MY depression, and he stepped forward and offered to pay for reconstructive surgery."

Lexi smiled as she reflected. "It was amazing. It was like this gift that dropped from heaven. And we were so happy, and I admit I had a moment when I wondered if he wanted something in return, and I discovered he actually did want something. But it wasn't what I was expecting. Because after the surgery, he saw how happy Steven and I were, and I saw him smile for the first time in months."

As she listened to Lexi, Annie's face softened and her jaw dropped open slightly. Her friend continued. "It was a miracle really. He cheered up almost as much as I did. I think ... he realized he was trapped in his own grief, and the only way out was to help someone else. Strange, don't you think? Sometimes the only way to help yourself is to find someone with worse problems than you have, and help them."

Annie was silent for many seconds, and she stared off into space.

Lexi furrowed her brow and squinted at her. "Annie? Annie? Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." Annie blinked and looked back at her friend. "I ... Thank you."

Lexi cocked her head. "For what?"

"You ... you just helped me. I was feeling trapped too. And I didn't know what to do. Until now." She smiled. "Do you have time to get some lunch?"

"Sure! I've got all afternoon."

"I want to tell you about a friend of mine."

Lexi looked quizzical. "Who's your friend?"

Annie beamed. "One of those superheroes who is too proud to ask for help. One with cancer."


The thunderous bass-line shook her ribs from the inside, screaming guitars reverberated in her ears, and the colored spotlights flashed and spun as she danced, transporting her into an eclectic world of savage rhythms and carnal delights. The club was full of young people, college kids mostly, and she tried to ignore the obvious age difference that set her so far apart from them. Adamantine danced hard, jumping and clawing the air, and grinding her firm ass into her new partner's crotch, rubbing up against his erection. His young hands roamed over her form, caressing her tight stomach and strong thighs. Ada grew impatient with his modest advances, and moved his hands upward to cup her breasts. Thrills shot through her body as he squeezed into her flesh, and she inhaled deeply. His scent was a mixture of manly sweat and musk which ignited her. He pinched her nipples and she oozed back into his warm, muscular chest as she danced and ground into him. Wrapping her arms up backwards over his head, she held him as she brushed her cheek against his. Light stubble tickled her face.

"WHOOO!" a nearby young man screamed towards them as he saw their erotic performance, and he gave her partner a rowdy thumbs-up. Ada gave the spectator a smile and turned in her partner's arms, locking her lips to his at the earliest moment and pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. He ran his hands down over her well rounded ass and pulled her tight on the dance floor, their hips churning and grinding together to the drumbeat and rubbing his hard cock into her.

She liked Greg.

She broke the fiery kiss and gave him a smoldering desirous look. "I'M THIRSTY," she informed him, yelling over the music.

"ME TOO." Greg took her by the hand and pulled her through the sweaty, grinding crowd towards the bar. "Two Scotch and sodas," he ordered. The bartender quickly mixed and served the drinks as Ada passionately licked her date's neck. Greg paid the man and they carried the drinks to a small table at the end of the club. As they slid into the booth, they sat with eyes locked onto each other and touched their glasses. Greg wrapped his wrist around hers, linking their arms, and together they sipped their drinks, never breaking eye contact.

The alcohol did nothing for her, passing through her mouth and throat like water, but she enjoyed the taste and the effect it had on others. She leaned forward and kissed him again, probing his mouth and lips with her hot tongue, tasting and exploring him.

Greg pulled back. "Whoa! Slow down!" he said, smiling. She grinned at him wickedly.

"What's the matter? Too fast for you?"

He chuckled. "A little. I just like to work for the things I want. If it comes too easy, I don't enjoy it."

Ada pouted for a moment, but then thought about it. "Does this mean you want me?" she asked slyly.

Greg leaned forward and cupped her chin, tracing his finger over her jaw. "But of course," he reassured her. "And I want to enjoy you." His finger slipped upward over her lips, and she kissed and licked his fingertip.

"Oh, you will," Ada promised.

"And I'd like you to enjoy me as well."

"Oh, don't worry about me," she purred. "I plan to."

A young and scantily clad woman walked past their table, distracting her momentarily. A flash of anger ignited within her. Fuck off, bitch! He's mine! she mentally screamed at the woman. Bursts of violent fantasies sparked in her mind. She could see herself kicking that girl, punching her, beating her senseless, slicing her open, and disemboweling her. But as she returned her imagination back to reality and her gaze to Greg, Ada noticed he had never taken his eyes off her. He hadn't even noticed the young girl. She pondered this.

"So you really want to work for me?" she reiterated.

"Absolutely."

She found that hard to believe. "Why do you want me?" she finally asked.

Greg looked puzzled. "Excuse me?"

She nodded her head towards the crowd. "You're a handsome guy." He was too. Mid-twenties, steel blue eyes peering out from well tanned skin, stubbled beard, wiry black hair, strong build. "You can have any girl in this room. And there are a lot of younger girls here. Why an old broad like me?"

Greg smiled as he looked Ada down and up, taking in her fabulous body. "Old broad?"

She shrugged. "Well, maybe not THAT old."

"I'm sensing an issue. How old are you?"

Ada sneered at him. "You know you should never ask a lady that."

"You brought it up! I get to ask. That's the rule."

She hesitated and gave a sighing "Thirty ... ish."

Greg raised an eyebrow. "Thirty ... five-ish?"

She closed her eyes and confessed. "Ish." She paused a moment, hoping, almost praying, and peeked her eyes open. Instead of disappointment, Greg was staring at her with an admiration and desire.

"So..." he said. "You are the most beautiful woman in this room. You're in your sexual prime. And you are powerful. Are you still wondering why I'm interested in you?"

Ada blinked. She was not sure which comment shocked her more; being considered the most beautiful woman in the room, or him knowing that she was powerful. She really hadn't tried any blatant displays of power that evening. She smacked her lips. "Well, first, I'm flattered that you think I'm that beautiful, but what makes you think I'm powerful?"

Greg tilted his head as he considered her. "I work with powerful people. I'm a lobbyist, so I'm constantly dealing with congressmen, senators, dignitaries, heads of industry. The powerful have an air about them. They go for what they want. They know that not all of the rules apply to them. There is a certain fearlessness about them, like they can't be hurt. You have that air too." He reached out and cupped her face again. She leaned in close as he explored her. "You've never been hurt, have you?"

"Hurt?" she asked. She reflected on the word. She knew what it meant in theory, but it was just something that happened to other people. A thirty-year old memory bubbled up; her father, drunk, angry, shouting, wielding a golf club and swinging it at her mother. Her mother screaming, the sounds of bones cracking, the sight of skin splitting and bruising. The smell of alcohol, blood, sweat, and piss. But as he turned the club on her, his own child and swung it, it was nothing. Metal hit skin and bounced off easily. It just pushed her onto the soft tiled floor. Her mother hurt, but she didn't. That was the first time she really made the connection about pain in other people. Even when her father pinned her down, pulled her panties off, and climbed on top of her, it was nothing really. It was hard to get out from under him, but it didn' t really bother her.

She shook her head. "No. Can't say I've been hurt."

Greg stared deeply at her. "Never been hurt. Your skin is perfect. There's not a mark on you. Not the tiniest scratch, scar, blemish ... Not even a pimple or a mole. You're perfect." He pulled her close and they kissed. It was a long, deep, soulful kiss which made her heart surge and her blood ignite. Greg pulled back, and he continued "And when I kiss you, when I touch you, I feel such a strength. Such power. And with that, strong desires."

Adamantine grinned. "You have no idea."

Greg smiled back. "Oh, I think I have an idea. You see, I know the powerful, I know that no matter how rich or powerful you are, there is always something you still want, something you can't get. And it' s my job to get you these things." He cocked his head. "So what is it, Ada? What do you want? What are you looking for?" He smiled. "What can I get for you?"

She chuckled as images of her heart's desire flashed in her mind. It made her nipples tingle and she squirmed in her seat. But he can't give it to me. She decided to change the subject. "Why are you asking me this? Can't we just enjoy tonight?"

He took her hand and held it. "I'm enjoying tonight. I' m enjoying getting to know you better."

"But aren't you supposed to start with 'What do I do for a living?' and 'Where do I come from?'"

He laughed. "I suppose I could, but those are pretty boring questions compared to 'What are you looking for?' Besides, I already know that you're from the mid-west. Probably Michigan?"

Ada's eyebrows raised. "Indiana. How did you..."

"Your accent. But you're not answering my question. What do you want, Ada?"

She smiled externally, but sighed inside. What I want, you can't give me. No one can, at least not yet. And if I tell you what I want, you'll leave me tonight for one of these skanks. She snuggled up closer to him, and touched his lips with her fingertips. "I want to start here..." she said, and traced her finger around to his ear and then down his neck. " ... and then go over here, and down here..." She ran her hand over his solid chest, feeling his strong heartbeat. "Spend a little time here..."

Greg took her hand in his and held it tightly. "That's pretty short-term planning. What do you want long-term?"

Stop tempting me. I want to tell you. I want to tell someone, but I can't. She raised an eyebrow and gave him another smoldering look as her hand dropped under the table. She stroked his cock through his pants. "This is about as far as I can plan right now."

He squirmed under her attentions, and she took advantage of his discomposure. She leaned in and kissed him hard, pressing her body up against his. I want you tonight. I want you all for myself. I know you'll be gone in the morning, and I'll never see you again. They all leave me when they find out. No one fights for me. Just give me tonight. She stroked him as he pulled her closer, and ran her tongue over his as he invaded her mouth. She moaned into his mouth and sucked on his lips, and ran her hard fingernails up and down the length of his swelling shaft.

The kiss ended, and she stared into his eyes. "I have a new long term-goal now," she growled. "It involves going outside."

Greg grinned and looked down at his crotch. He frowned at the thought of standing up and walking through the crowd with an erection. Ada caught his glance and smiled. "I'm going to go to the ladies room and freshen up a bit. Give you a moment to stand down."

"Okay. Thanks," he said a bit bashfully.

Ada kissed him one last time, and slid out of the booth. She waved and wrinkled her nose at him, and headed through the bouncing, dancing crowd towards the restrooms. Outside the restrooms was the long line of anxious women standing outside the door, all bobbing their heads and swaying their bodies to the throbbing music, chatting and checking their cell phones. Ada marched right past the line of young girls and pushed the door open, ignoring the chorus of insults and complaints as she stepped inside the restroom.

"Hey!" "What are you doing?" "There's a line, bitch!"

She pounded on the first stall door. "Hey! Come on! Get out! You're finished!"

"I'm not done yet!" the woman in the stall yelled.

"I don't care. I have to pee."

The woman standing at the front of the line yelled at her. "Hey bitch! Wait your turn! Get in the end of the line."

Ada shot the woman a deadly look. "What are you going to do? Call me a name? Fuck off." She glanced at the stall door and folded her arms, waiting impatiently. She briefly considered kicking it down and dragging the girl out, but that would just leave her with a stall without a door, and she wanted her privacy. She did have some dignity. She blew out a breath in frustration and checked her nails. Damn, she frowned, seeing one uneven nail on her right hand. Didn't do too well on that one. I'll have to get the Dremel out and fix it.

A sudden change in the audio atmosphere of the club caught everyone's attention. The music had stopped, followed by a roaring from the crowd outside, and Ada turned and saw the women in the line distracted by a commotion out on the dance floor. There were gasps of shock and wonder, and a few "Look!" and "It's her!" comments. The line evaporated as the women abandoned their treasured spots in line to see this new spectacle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.