Preview

The Omega Path

by Lazarus Valentine

Copyright© 2011 by Lazarus Valentine

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Humor, Superhero, Zombies, Group Sex, Black Male, White Male, White Female, Oriental Female, Hispanic Female, Safe Sex, Big Breasts,

Fantasy Sex Story: Even in a world with superheroes it is universally recognized that love is the greatest power of all. But as Tricia, Annie, and Joey adjust to their new lives, they soon discover that, like all powers, it has a price.

Author's note: This story takes place after the events of "The Omega Touch" and "A Midsummer Knight's Dream."

This book is long. Very long. Over three-hundred thousand words long. Obviously you're not going to get through it in one sitting. You have needs, like food, drink, sleep, exercise, sunshine, human contact, and sex. And you have responsibilities, like job, family, friends, TV shows you absolutely must watch, Minecraft, and sex. I understand. You're going to have to stop reading every once in a while to get on with your life. And with a big book, it's easy to get lost.

So in order to help you, I've added chapter synopsizes ... synposi? ... I've added a summary to the beginning of each chapter to get you back on track. Feel free to take off and fulfill other needs, secure in the knowledge that when you return you will know where you left off.

And welcome back to The EarthGuard Universe. Enjoy your visit.

Lazarus Valentine

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.