The Bimbo Maker - Cover

The Bimbo Maker

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 7

Philbert and Tim had many adventures with the Bimbo Maker formula, even to the point of starting their own company to manufacture and sell this special product. They ran into trouble with a secret cabal of angry feminists, an organization called WANK (Women Against Naughty Kinkiness), who tried their best to put the boys out of business.

After a highly connected WANK member in Congress launched a Congressional investigation of Philbert and Tim, they fled the U.S. and opened up shop on an island off the coast of Costa Rica, but even there they weren't safe. The women of WANK launched a guerrilla operation, sending a SWAT team of female commandos to land on the beach at night, with the aim of blowing up the manufacturing plant and killing Philbert and Tim.

Luckily for the boys, Philbert had been working on a new wrinkle in the Bimbo Maker product line. It was something called Bimbo Panties, which were panties that had gel packs with the Bimbo Maker formula sewn into the crotch. If a woman put on the panties and pulled hard on them, giving herself a wedgie, the gel pack would burst and the Bimbo Maker formula would penetrate her genital area, and within minutes the formula was surging through her bloodstream and changing her body on the nano level, causing her to grow massive breasts and a curvy ass, big lips and a vacant expression in the eyes, and a mind that craved sex, sex, and more sex.

Philbert had rigged up a sprinkler system on the island that would shower gallons of Bimbo Maker-enriched water on anyone who tried to sneak up on the manufacturing plant during the night, and the initial onslaught was slowed when the commandos got doused with the water and turned into bimbos for a short time. It was long enough for Philbert and Tim to slip the Bimbo Panties on each one of the women, then grab the waistband and pull upwards, causing the gel packs to break.

Before long there were a group of sex mad, voluptuous and very stupid bimbos on the prowl, and they had completely forgotten about their plan to take over the island, blow up the plant, and kill Philbert and Tim.

Somehow, Philbert and Tim got them into a boat and paid an employee to take them back to the mainland, making sure to pack plenty of Bimbo Panties in their duffel bags, so they would be sure to stay bimbofied for many days and completely forget about their mission.

The success of the Bimbo Panties gave the boys ideas for marketing their new product, and before long they had a series of stores in Central America that rivaled Victoria's Secret for sexy elegance.

The word got out among Latin American men that there was a place where they could take their women and buy sexy lingerie that was not only fun to look at it, but it also did amazing things for their sex lives. Bimbos started appearing all over Latin America, big-breasted women with small waists, round, bouncy asses, and giggly, high-pitched voices. They had no ambition besides sucking cock and trying new sex positions, and they made their men very happy. It was amazing how one visit to the Bimbo Panties boutique would work wonders for a man's marriage. The divorce rate plummeted, and it became a common thing to see Latin American men with a wide grin on their faces. The drug trade fell off, and crime of every kind disappeared. The criminals were having too much fun in the bedroom to go back to their old habits.

Philbert and Tim were happy, but they still had a sense of regret that they couldn't sell their Bimbo Panties openly in the U.S. They knew there were thousands, even millions, of American men who would give anything to turn their wives or girlfriends into cock-obsessed bimbos, and they felt a sense of mission to get their panties onto the hips of as many American women as possible.

"But how can we do it?" Philbert wondered. "If we go back to the U.S., the women of WANK will be after us in a second. They'll attack us again, and this time they won't fail."

They were sitting in Tim's office, and Tim was concentrating hard on the problem, although it was hard to concentrate too hard because his cute secretary Consuela was on her knees lovingly sucking his cock, rubbing it between her huge breasts, and using her balloonlike lips to make love to the head of his penis (she had just put on a new pair of Bimbo Panties not ten minutes before). As Consuela pumped harder and harder, Tim's face got red and his body lurched as his cock exploded in a massive, quivering orgasm, while at the same time he shouted, "I've got it! Yes! I have the answer!"

"What is it?" Philbert said.

"We go right to the heart of the enemy camp!" Tim shouted. "We go to a National Public Radio convention!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.