The Bimbo Maker - Cover

The Bimbo Maker

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 3

The scene in Philbert's English class was like something out of a science fiction movie. As one girl after the next took a swig from Mrs. Walsh's water bottle, the nano devices in the water did their jobs and the girls went through an amazing transformation.

There was the sound of ripping clothing as breasts ballooned out of each girl's top and asses swelled against jeans and yoga pants. Some of the girls just took their tops off completely and let their massive breasts hang free. Every one of them had been transformed into a blonde-haired, full-lipped bimbo, and the collective IQ of the whole group of them was one step above a herd of sheep.

"Cock!" they all squealed. "We want cock!"

Taking the lead from Mrs. Walsh, who was greedily sucking off Matt Glass, the boy in the first desk, they fanned out across the classroom and homed in on every boy, and there was the sound of pants unzipping en masse. The boys sat back in their chairs as the eager bimbos attacked their stiff cocks, teasing them with their full lips and bringing them to a crescendo of passion.

Philbert had never been sucked off before and he sat there in astonishment as the nerdy Edna, now transformed into a blonde goddess with breasts like basketballs, knelt down, pulled off his pants, and went to work on his throbbing cock.

"Mmm, this is sooo good!" Edna said between slurps, her blonde head bobbing back and forth on Philbert's stiff member. She ran her tongue up and down Philbert's cock, nibbling at the head with her pillowy lips, sucking, then pulling away and trapping it between her huge warm tits, moaning in ecstasy as Philbert's whole body stiffened and he thought he was going to die from pleasure.

All over the classroom the bimbo girls were sucking off the boys, moaning, squealing, getting wet between their legs with the sheer pleasure they were having from sucking cock. Some boys had two bimbos working on them -- one sucking their cock and the other pushing her huge breasts in their faces, smothering them with tits.

Mrs. Walsh had sucked off three boys by now, and she could hardly contain herself. She was now lying across the desk at the front of the room with her hand down her panties, bringing herself to one squealing orgasm after another.

The room smelled of cum, and the bimbos were eagerly swallowing it, and even licking it up from the floor if any spilled during their ministrations.

"Isn't this fun, girls?" squealed Principal Hawthorne, as she bobbed her blonde head up and down on the cock of a boy named Bobby Wilson, while he writhed and moaned with sexual tension. "Oopsy, here he comes!" she said, taking his whole cock in her mouth and sucking, while Bobby exploded in a massive quivering orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.