Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride - Cover

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 8: The Wedding Day: the Final Submission

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Wedding Day: the Final Submission - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Susanne was at the church, dressed in her white thong, white garter, white bra, white stockings, white heels and, of course, white dress. Her hair was immaculate and she looked radiant. Outside she looked ready for the wedding that was to begin in one hour. Inside she kept nervously looking at the clock that seemed to have stopped moving, worried for the impending and assumed arrival of Bree.

Almost as if on cue, there was a knock on the door and Bree came in, dressed in a beautiful aqua blue dress and mocha coloured stockings. Bree gave Maggie a look and Maggie immediately left the room, closing the door behind her.

Bree sauntered over to the bride and asked, "So have you had time to consider my very generous offer?"

Susanne looked away as she muttered, almost inaudibly, "Yes, I have and I just can't."

Bree explained, "I know what you need Susanne. Your body craves submission to me. Although you have guilt over betraying your husband, you can't resist. We can play this game, but I know, and you know, that I am right."

Susanne looked directly into Bree's eyes and attempted to refute Bree's explanation. But the truth was Bree was completely correct. As much as a part of her wanted to go back to before she met Bree and the time when her life made sense, a much bigger part of her was thankful for the aggressive attack by Bree. Deep down she knew she was desperate to submit and feel the complete thrill of letting go and accepting fate. Susanne mumbled, "It's just..."

Bree grabbed Susanne's hand and interrupted, "This is a one-time offer, Susanne. There is no going back if you say no. You will spend your whole life wondering what if. Is that what you want?" Bree slowly used her thumb to caress gently Susanne's hand.

Susanne's hand went numb and her will weakened instantly as she thought back to the past few days and how every waking thought was dominated by her potential submission. Every night she had one mind blowing orgasm after another as she replayed the bachelorette party and her somewhat submission. She couldn't let go of how good she felt to be touched by Bree and how badly she wanted to obey her that night. All those feelings came flooding back as Bree continued her gentle touching. Susanne, after a long silence, whispered, "No."

Bree whispered back, teasingly, "No what, my dear?"

"No, I don't want to live my life wondering," Susanne answered, her face burning with shame.

Bree pushed Susanne onto a black couch and asked, "Are you ready to submit to me?"

Bree lifted up the dress and put her hand at the bride's crotch. Susanne kept her head down as she whispered, "Yes."

"You understand that you will be at my disposal at any moment I expect you?" Bree clarified.

Susanne again whimpered, "Yes."

Bree slipped a finger into the MILF's damp pussy and Susanne immediately let out a loud relieved moan. Bree had never once eaten out a sub first, but this would be a first. She asked, "Do you want me to eat your pussy right now, in church, on your wedding day?"

Susanne knew the logical answer was no, but logic had long ago left the equation. She begged, "Yes, please."

Bree leaned forward, moved the thong to the side, and extended her tongue, making contact on her new sub's pussy. Bree licked and probed and teased as Susanne attempted to keep her moans quiet. But Bree's expert tongue was no match for decency and soon Susanne let go of all inhibitions and began to let the pleasure take over. Susanne's moans increased as Bree' s intense focus increased. And for the second time in just over a week, Susanne came from the touch of a woman, this time, completely sober, aware and in control of her own decisions.

Her scream was loud enough to potentially be heard from outside the room, but Maggie was outside guarding the door as her sister submitted and joined Bree's growing family harem. Maggie couldn't help but smile as she listened to her saint of a sister succumb to her lustful desires, just like Maggie herself had. Maggie also knew it was only a matter of time before Bree had Maggie serve Susanne or, hopefully, Susanne serve Maggie.

Susanne, now satisfied in a way she could never imagine possible, watched as Bree stood up, lifted up her dress, revealing a shaved pussy and no underwear.

Bree smiled, "It is time for you to submit to your Mistress, to taste your first pussy, my dear."

Susanne looked up at the powerful Goddess and obeyed, getting off the couch and onto her knees. She stared directly at the young, ripe pussy and wondered what she was supposed to do. Bree, seeing Susanne's confused tentativeness, grabbed the bride's perfectly done hair and her perfectly painted face and pulled her in. Susanne instinctively began licking. It was awkward, particularly with Bree standing, but Susanne was now desperate to make Bree feel good and also desperate to do it quickly; the fear of getting caught in the back of her mind. Attempting to replicate the pleasure Bree had given her; she used her finger and slid it inside the young woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.