Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride
Chapter 7: The Bachelorette Party ... the Le Chateau Club

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Bachelorette Party ... the Le Chateau Club - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Susanne was petrified of what Maggie and Bree had planned for her bachelorette party. But she also felt that as long as she was with other friends she would be fine. She had to be impervious to Bree's charms. Susanne insisted on the full agenda of the evening's activities.

Maggie gave her sister the plan that was very tame on paper ... yet each stop was all part of an elaborate plan. The first stop was supper at the upper class Rizzo's, which set up the plan to have Susanne get all dressed up. The second stop was the Martini Club to get Susanne well on her way to intoxication. The third stop was a pub crawl that would continue the false image that this was a normal bachelorette party; the shots, the embarrassing silly tasks, the dirty dancing ... Then when everyone else thought the day was done, they would take Susanne to the last, top secret, stop ... the very exclusive ... the very upper class ... Le Chateau Club. A women's only, lesbians club (see Bedding the Babysitter 2 and A Lesbian Love Story of Sorts to see two other stories that partially take place in Le Chateau Club).

Bree, being an expert at seduction, played this evening very differently, lulling Susanne into a false sense of security. All evening, Bree did nothing. No flirting, no teasing, no remote hint at what was to come. She allowed Susanne's friends to do all the traditional bachelorette things as Bree watched the plan unfold perfectly.

Susanne was on guard all evening. She kept waiting for Bree to pounce. Oddly, when Bree ignored her, Susanne felt an undeniable feeling of disappointment. As the night went on and the drinks piled up, Susanne's inhibitions faded and she made a fool of herself at the last couple pubs.

When Maggie suggested they call it a night, a rather drunk Susanne agreed and Maggie led her sister to the limo, with Bree following behind. Unfortunately, Abby was too young to get into this elite club and pouted like a little kid. Bree gave Abby one last task ordering her to go and hit on Susanne's best friend Ellie. Abby smiled deviously and went back into the club on a mission.

The drive to the club was quick and Susanne was surprised when the limo stopped at another bar. Susanne looked out the window, "I thought we were going home?"

Bree put her hand on Susanne's leg, "Oh, we just thought we should hit one more club."

Susanne instantly felt an electric charge flow through her from Bree's touch as she stammered, "Maybe we should just go home. I am really tired."

Bree smiled mischievously and her voice shifted from suggesting to ordering, "No Susanne, we are going in." Bree pulled Susanne out, holding onto her hand. Maggie followed behind, amused, knowing exactly what type of club they were going into.

Once inside, they went to a reserved table, close to the dance floor, a location that made them central to all the action. A waitress came and took their orders while Susanne scanned the bar. After a few seconds, she noticed, "There are no men here."

Bree agreed, putting her hand back on Susanne's leg, "Indeed there are not."

The warmth immediately was back as Susanne struggled to stay focused. She noticed at that moment two girls kissing on the dance floor and let out a shocked gasp. She finally began to make the obvious correlation: she was in a lesbian bar. She stammered, "Are we in a l-l-lesbian bar?"

Bree corrected, "A club and yes we are in a lesbian club. Do you like?"

Susanne looked away from Bree, attempting to avoid contact all the while her pussy began to heat up. Before Bree, she had never met a lesbian or seen any sort of lesbian action and now here she was in a lesbian bar. She couldn't believe how attractive the majority of the women were here and how the age ranged from 21 to over 60.

The waitress returned with their drinks and asked, "Your bachelorette party, I assume?"

"Yes," Susanne answered, ashamed to be in such a place as an about to be married woman.

The waitress added, noticing Susanne's nervousness, "Don't worry ma'am, what happens at the Le Chateau Club stays at the Le Chateau Club. Have fun, experiment, let loose." The waitress gave a wink to Susanne and Bree and served another table.

Bree explained, "Up there, Susanne, are the private rooms where some of the more elite go to have fun. On the other hand, sometimes the fun happens right in plain view."

Susanne looked across the room where Bree was pointing and gave yet another shocked gasp as she saw a pair of black heels underneath a table where a woman, in her 60s at least, was sitting with a pleasant smile on her face. Susanne watched the scene distracted, not even noticing Bree's hand slide farther up her thigh.

Bree waited a few seconds before sliding her hand under Susanne's dress, which had Susanne jump, startled.

Susanne pleaded, somewhat weakly, "Bree, please don't."

"Don't what?" Bree asked, deviously.

Susanne struggled to put into words what she wanted to say. Again her mind was screaming 'no, no, no' while her body was screaming 'yes, yes, yes'. Finally she sputtered, "Please stop, I am about to be married."

Bree's hand didn't move. She smiled and said innocently, "Is that what the problem is? I have many women who have pleased me who are married." Bree looked around for someone she knew and then whispered to Maggie, "Go over to the brunette by the bar in the red and tell her Bree wants to see her."

Maggie said, loud enough for her sister to hear, "Yes, Mistress."

Susanne watched silently as her sister walked over to a slightly chubby, but glamorously dressed, brunette at the bar sipping a margarita.

Bree explained, "Susanne, what you must understand is that all women are either dominant or submissive in bed. Some can be switches, in other words can be domme or sub, based on their mood or partner, but most are one or the other. Your sister is textbook sub. She has a facade of invulnerability and power that she presents at the Sorority House and when she is not presenting this image she wants to relax, to let go off all control. Your niece, on the other hand, is still young and is just really eager to please, because of her mommy issues. Abby spent her whole childhood trying to please her mother and was always desperately looking for acknowledgement that she was good enough. Thus she was trained to be submissive by her upbringing. So when I got to know her, she was easy to seduce and make a willing, eager sub. Now you, on the other hand..."

Susanne was intoxicated with the hypnotic assessments of her sister and niece and perversely curious what this young co-ed had to say about her. Unfortunately, Maggie returned with the very pretty, although slightly older than she originally thought, woman and Bree took over the conversation, leaving Susanne hanging high and dry, so to speak.

Bree greeted her, "Hi Angelica."

"Hi, Bree," the brunette responded with a shy smile.

"Maggie, go wait in line for Big Rosie," Bree instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Maggie said, overtly excited.

Susanne watched in confusion as her sister disappeared towards the washroom.

Bree continued to ignore the MILF she was trying to seduce as she talked to Angelica. "Please answer all the following questions for me. I need to make a point to the bride-to-be next to be."

"Of course," Angelica responded, really checking out a now self-conscious Susanne.

"First, how old are you?"

"Fifty-one."

"How long have you been married?"

"Twenty-eight years next month."

"How many kids do you have?"

"Three."

"Are you happily married?"

"Extremely."

"Yet, you are craving the privilege of falling to your knees, crawling under my table and eating my cunt, aren't you?"

Susanne watched in utter silence, secretly fascinated by the power of Bree and a small part of her wishing she was Angelica.

"Desperately, Bree. I would love to eat your hot cunt," Angelica responded, not remotely embarrassed by the absurdity of the confession. She then looked directly at Susanne and added, "Unless you would like to. It is your bachelorette party."

Susanne shook her head no in humiliation, desperate to deny the inner torment spreading throughout her.

Angelica asked one more time, "Are you sure?"

Susanne again shook her head no.

Bree impatiently ordered, "Get to work, slut."

Angelica looked at Susanne and said, "Your loss," and dropped to her knees and crawled under the table.

As the older married woman began pleasing Bree, Bree explained, giving the odd moan of pleasure, "You see Susanne, you can be married and still play the other side."

Susanne completely out of her element and hornier than she would want to let on, said, "I need to go to the washroom."

Bree pointed to the right and said, "Be careful, there are a lot of predators looking for fresh meat."

Susanne looked fretfully towards Bree before she made her way to the bathroom. When Susanne reached the bathroom, she saw her sister was in line, behind two other women, to a stall even though there were two other open stalls. Curious as to why this was the case, she walked over to her sister and asked, "Maggie, why are you waiting in line?"

Maggie looked directly into her sister's eyes, "I am waiting for my turn to please Big Rosie."

Susanne was perplexed by her sister's words and startled to hear the echoing sound of an orgasm coming from the stall her sister was waiting in line for. Suddenly the light bulb flickered on and she realized where Big Rosie was.

Maggie said, "She has the most delicious pussy in the world. People wait in line here every night for the opportunity to taste her perfect nectar. If you want to watch there are peepholes on both sides of the stall."

Susanne watched as the stall door opened and a young redhead came out of the stall, her make-up a mess and her face shiny. Susanne continued to stare in morbid curiosity as a skinny black girl in her 30s, give or take, entered the stall. After the stall closed she stared at the short, chubby, Asian girl next in line until the Asian said, "It's not polite to stare, my pretty; if I hadn't been in line for forty-five minutes already, I would devour you whole."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.