Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride - Cover

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 6: The Bridal Shower

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Bridal Shower - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Over the next two weeks, Susanne had dream after naughty dream about Bree. She woke up each time in a hot sweat and incredible horny. She had Todd fuck her more often trying hard to fuck the odd dyke out of her. She was not a lesbian or bi for that matter. So why could she not get Bree out of her head?

It was Susanne's bridal shower, being held at one of her bridesmaid's houses, since Maggie didn't have a big enough location living at the sorority and all. It was the home of her best friend since they were six, Ellie. Over twenty women showed up, mostly dressed in light summer dresses. Susanne gave a sigh of relief when the party started and Bree had not arrived.

Bree, of course, made sure to be late to make a more dramatic entrance. She and Abby arrived almost an hour into the party, well after all the generic chit-chat and cocktails that always start an affair. They came in and Abby went and hugged Aunt Susanne and apologized for being late. Bree followed giving the sexy bride-to-be a hug as well.

The next half hour Susanne opened present after present, most of them girly-girly to the extreme. There was conservative lingerie, perfume, a Coach purse, all the usual accounterments. Maggie had been the most daring giving her sister a garter and stocking set that had, of course, been approved by Bree.

Bree waited until all the gifts had been given before pulling out her special gift. Bree said, "Here Susanne, I got you a little something too, although it may be a bit more out there compared to the rest of these gifts."

Susanne smiled, a nervous smile, and said, "Well, maybe I should open it later."

Bree shrugged and said, her tone showing just the vaguest hint at authority, "Oh no, no, open it now!"

Susanne took a deep breath expecting something embarrassing and opened it nervously while the other twenty women watched. She was right as she saw a lengthy red vibrator in the box. She didn't pull it out, just closed it back up.

One of the other girls said, teasingly, "What is it Susanne? By the shade of red on your face, I am betting it is something interesting."

Bree added, "Show everyone Susanne, I am sure they all have one too."

Susanne didn't want to but saw twenty-plus pairs of eyes staring at her. She opened the box again and pulled out the toy.

There were gasps, giggles and so forth as she revealed the lengthy fuck-toy. Bree explained, with a naughty smile, "I know your hubby-to-be is often gone and I figured you needed some back-up for those lonely nights."

Susanne's Mother, Edith, looked stunned, as Bree said, putting her hand on the still pretty 60 plus something woman, "Do you need one too?"

Edith stammered, "I-I-I..."

Bree moved her hand ever so slowly and whispered, "I'll get you one, sweetie."

Susanne wanted the conversation to end, "Well thanks Bree, I am sure it will come in handy."

The group burst out laughing as Ellie said, "Oh I bet it will give you quite the buzz."

The next hour was socializing and Bree chatting with Edith, setting up one more potential submission.

Every time Susanne looked at Bree, Bree was smiling back. Susanne knew she had to deal with this today, but didn't know how. Instead she avoided Bree as best she could. Finally, Bree walked over to Susanne, the lingerie that Maggie had bought her in her hand, and suggested, "Susanne, I think you should go and try on the lingerie your sister got you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.