Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride
Chapter 4: A Family Affair

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Family Affair - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Almost three weeks passed before Bree had an opportunity to continue her seduction of the bride-to-be. She was giddy with excitement at the prospect of upping the ante.

It was Maggie and Susanne's parent's 40th wedding anniversary and they were having a weekend gathering at their Cape Cod house. As soon as Abby told Bree about it, Bree's mind began running a million miles a minute. Bree insisted she be Abby's guest for the weekend and a plan was set in motion.

Abby and Bree arrived on Friday evening, late enough that most of the family had already retired for the evening. Abby and Bree shared a room, no one other than Maggie knowing of their unique relationship. Maggie had also arranged that the two young co-eds would be in the room next to Susanne, which would give Susanne an excellent opportunity to hear the naughty on-goings of her niece.

As soon as they got into the room, Bree ordered, "Slut, get your ass over here and please your Mistress."

Abby, as usual, obeyed the order. She quickly crawled onto the bed and positioned herself between Brees's legs. Bree wore only in a sundress along with thigh highs. As soon as Abby's very skilled tongue touched Bree's already slightly wet pussy, Bree got over-dramatic. She spoke loudly, "Get to work, my slut." Her moans were loud and exaggerated, but Bree hoped believable to the MILF next door she was hoping to seduce. Ironically, Bree's fake moans soon became real. The thought of seducing Susanne made her horny. Bree moaned, "That's it, Abby, please your Mistress, make her come."

Next door, Susanne was in her bed reading the latest Julie Garwood novel when she heard the shocking unmistakable sound of sex. She listened curiously, slightly horny herself from the novel she was reading and the fact that she hadn't had sex in over a week; her hubby-to-be was in the middle of an intense lawsuit. As she listened closer, her mouth dropped when she heard a girl's voice, presumably Bree's, Abby's outgoing friend, speak loudly, in an authoritative voice, "That's it, Abby, lick my cunt, suck my clit." Susanne was aghast with the thought of her sweet niece in such an inappropriate act and pondered what she should do about it.

Bree pulled Abby deeper into her pussy and soon Bree screamed, hoping to wake up Susanne if she was already asleep, "Fuck yes, fuck Abby, fuck yes, fuck, I'm coming!" Abby's face was coated with Bree's cunt juice as Bree's orgasm shuddered through her.

Once done, Bree said, "Now go give your auntie a big hug and kiss. Of course, leave my juices on."

"Of course," Abby replied, knowing full well Bree's seduction plan and her own explicit role in the elaborate plan. Abby got up, still dressed and left the room. She went to her aunt's door and knocked gingerly, slightly nervous and yet just as excited.

Susanne was startled by the knock on her door, already rattled by the revelation that her niece was a lesbian. She walked to the door and was slightly surprised to see her niece there. As she looked closer, she noticed a shine to her niece's face and realized quickly what it probably was. Susanne, being the calm cool aunt she has always been, ignored what she knew and said, "Good evening Abby, what can I do for you?"

"Oh nothing Aunt Susanne, I just wanted to say hi and let you know Bree and I had arrived."

Impulsively and against her nature Susanne let out, "I heard you and your girlfriend."

Abby blushed slightly, but said, clarifying the situation, "Oh, Bree is not my girlfriend, she is my Mistress."

"What?" Susanne asked, confused by her niece's declaration.

"Bree is my Mistress, Aunt Susanne. I am her sub," the 19-year-old niece explained.

"But why?" Susanne asked, in a stupor.

"Why not?" Abby responded. "She is beautiful, powerful and has a delicious..." Abby paused, purposely letting the last unsaid word float between them, a suggestion and seduction of both the said and unsaid.

Susanne looked at her niece baffled. She couldn't even begin to wrap her head around this revelation.

Abby, knowing now was the perfect time to leave, gave her Aunt a hug and a kiss on her cheek, like she always had, letting her Mistress's scent linger before walking away, leaving her Auntie speechless.

Susanne watched her niece walk away and back into the room with her friend and Mistress. As she closed her door, frustration, followed by anger began to fill her. As she lay back into her bed she knew she would have to talk to Maggie tomorrow and inform her of her daughter's situation.

Bree, was waiting Abby's return, already wearing a strap-on dildo, attempting to build on the knowledge that Susanne had just received. She immediately ordered Abby onto the bed and with no foreplay whatsoever, thrust the large cock into her slave's pussy. Bree ordered, "Now, get animated slut."

Abby, not wanting to disappoint, moaned loudly, "Oh yes, fuck your slut."

Susanne's anger continued to increase as she heard her niece's loud naughty words, "Yes, Mistress, fuck me, fuck me hard." Susanne tried to read her book, but couldn't because of the loud sex sounds coming from next door. Although she was stressed and worried about her niece, she couldn't ignore the increasing need to come herself. It never occurred to her at the time that she had been getting turned on by her niece's domination. She just assumed it was a lack of sex recently and the book she had been reading. But before she knew it, she was rubbing herself as she listened, like a voyeur, to the lesbian sex next door. Susanne closed her eyes and fantasized Todd on top of her thrusting his cock in her hot love box, as she heard her niece getting louder, "Yes, don't stop, please, I'm getting close, fuck me harder, drill me, Mistress." Susanne's hand began rubbing her clit faster and doing something she rarely did; she slid a finger inside herself. As Susanne got closer, her mind played tricks on her. The cock that was fucking her in her fantasy changed to a strap-on and the body between her legs switched from her fiancé to Abby's Mistress, the beautiful, but dominant, Bree. Susanne let out a gasp, but was too far gone to stop and allowed her lesbian fantasy, that she never knew existed, to get her off. Just as she was close to coming herself, she heard her niece scream, "I'm coming, Mistress." Susanne herself followed, having a much more intense orgasm than she usually had when she pleasured herself. She struggled to scream and instead let out a muffled gasp.

Lying in her own goo, Susanne shook herself back to reality and was mortified to realize what she had just fantasized. After cursing to herself, something else she seldom did, she went and washed up. After composing herself, she looked in the mirror, more determined than ever to confront Maggie about her daughter's plight ... this had to stop ... NOW.

Next door, Bree was in the king sized bed, while Abby lay on the couch, naked and sexually fulfilled. Bree hated cuddling and despised having to share a bed, so she didn't. As Bree drifted off, she wondered, slightly apprehensively, about tomorrow. Bree was still confident, but this was a dangerous place to try and advance the seduction, being filled by so many family members. But if anyone was up to a challenge it was Bree, so she shrugged it off and had a great sleep.


In the morning, Susanne awoke surprisingly refreshed after having a great sleep. She vaguely recalled an odd dream, but could not remember any of the details. After a refreshing shower, she dressed and went looking for Maggie, still determined to tell her sister about what she learned last night.

Maggie was having breakfast with her Mother when Susanne arrived in the massive kitchen. Susanne decided now was not the time and would wait till later in the day for an opportunity to talk with Maggie.

Bree, knowing this was an upper class function, also played it calm on Saturday, dressed very appropriately for an outside function. She also allowed her subs, Maggie and Abby, to dress like they normally would when with their family. For Bree the day was fun and a great learning experience. This was how the really well-off lived; Bree liked this lifestyle and decided then and there she would soon have it. She loved having servants bring her drinks, which shouldn't come as a surprise since she loved being served sexually; she also loved the massive house, the gorgeous backyard and the feeling of decadence. She was also stunned when she first met Abby's grandmother.

Edith was sixty-one years old and was in amazing shape, a trophy wife if there ever was one. Bree briefly had an inkling of seducing three generations of Parkers, but decided now was not the time, although if her plan worked as planned she could have her daughter Susanne submit to her in the morning before the wedding and have the grandma submit to her after the wedding. So although Bree was not actually seducing Edith, Bree was at least planting the seeds for the potential of a future seduction. Bree spent the afternoon talking with Edith, complimenting her. On a few occasions making sure to touch her, not inappropriately, but with just a subtle hint of interest.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.