Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride - Cover

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 2: Flashback- A Sorority Mother Falls

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Flashback- A Sorority Mother Falls - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Ms. Parker had a reputation for being the Ice Queen or an Iron Bitch; those were actually the names the majority of the girls called her when she was not around. Ms. Parker actually knew about the names and revelled in them. She was tough, but fair. She ran the sorority with an iron fist. She had gotten pregnant, when she was twenty-two and in college, to a loser one-night stand and she sure as hell wasn't going to let that happen to one of her girls. And, for the past ten years, she had an almost perfect record. Sure she had a couple of girls who had got knocked up, but they were quickly and quietly shuffled out of the sorority. Ms. Parker's sorority also had the highest GPA the past five years straight, and a reputation as one of the best, most loyal sororities in the country.

Every year there was a girl who challenged her, tested the boundaries and every year Ms. Parker had crushed her like a bug. Then came Bree...

Ms. Parker knew instantly who was going to be her pain in the ass, but Bree was third generation, and thus was a shoe-in if her marks were decent, which they were. Much to Ms. Parker's surprise, Bree was a model sorority girl the first two years ... but then came the third year.

By Christmas, it was clear that Bree had an odd power. Many of the girls were dressing sexier, wearing thigh highs instead of pantyhose, and although she had not caught her in the act, she was sure she had been having sex in her room. Bree had other girls giving her foot massages, bringing her meals and a million other trivial, but slightly humiliating things. Ms. Parker had decided that once Bree returned from Christmas holidays, she would confront Bree once and for all. She even told her daughter, Abby, and fellow sorority mate, about her decision to confront Bree once the holidays ended. Abby adamantly argued with her that it was a bad idea, but Maggie had made up her mind. She was determined to put a stop to Bree's apparent dominance of the others.

Bree, having been expecting this confrontation, was already one step ahead of the Ice Queen. Bree had a small harem of sorority sluts at her beck and call and an ace up her sleeve as well.

Ms. Parker, dressed in her usual all black blazer, skirt, pantyhose and heels, knocked on Bree's room door.

Bree called, "Come on in Ms. Parker."

Ms. Parker took a deep breath, got ready for the confrontation and walked in the door guns a blazing. But what she saw when she entered the room stopped her dead in her tracks. There on the bed, fully dressed, was Bree, her legs spread wide. A girl, wearing white thigh high stockings and heels, was between her legs and under Bree's dress.

Bree looked at the Sorority Mother and asked, as if nothing out of the ordinary was currently occurring, "What can I do for you Ms. Parker?"

Ms. Parker composed herself quickly and said with fire and brimstone in her tone, "What the hell is going on here?"

Bree looked directly in the older woman's eyes, a smug smile plastered on her face, and explained, "I am having my cunt licked. Isn't it obvious?"

Ms. Parker was incensed. How dare this girl speak to her in such a way! How dare this girl do such an act in her sorority house! She roared, the Iron Bitch coming out in full force, "Don't you use such vulgar and inappropriate language in this house!"

Much to Ms. Parker's enraged shock, Bree laughed. Bree's smugness was still on full presentation as she said, "I'm sorry for saying cunt, Ms. Parker. Would pussy have been a more politically correct word?" Bree stared at Ms. Parker as she used her hand to push the unseen girl's head deeper between her covered thighs. She moaned, "Hmmm, fuck yes, keep licking slut. Don't you dare fucking quit."

Ms. Parker had seen and heard enough. She walked over to the bed and began to pull at the feet of Bree's pussy-pleaser. ''Get out from there, now!" the Ice Queen exploded.

Bree, using a tone just as powerful, roared back, "Let go of my slave, now!"

Ms. Parker, shocked at having a girl talk back at her, involuntarily let go of the young girl's leg. The glare she gave Bree would have frozen Death Valley. Then there was a moment of silence. Two women playing a game of chicken. Who would break first? Meanwhile the girl in between them continued to please Bree's cunt, just a pawn in a much bigger game. Bree didn't break eye contact first, but she did smile first. She moaned, "Hmmmm, that's it slut, suck my clit."

Ms. Parker broke eye contact first. She grabbed both of the unnamed girl's stocking-covered legs and pulled hard. The girl, her face covered in Bree's juice, tumbled out from between her Mistress's legs and onto the floor. She looked at Ms. Parker and nervously greeted, "Hi, Mother."

Ms. Parker looked down at the girl who was just between Bree's legs. It took her a moment to connect the dots. To really understand what she had just uncovered. Her young, innocent, pure nineteen-year-old daughter was being used as a sex-toy by her most pain-in-the-ass co-ed. For the first time in years, Ms. Parker was speechless.

Bree broke the silence, as she asked, "So, Ms. Parker, are we done playing this game of who has the power. I am still horny and your daughter hasn't got me off, yet."

Ms. Parker, awoken from her daze, pulled up her daughter and said, "This ends now."

Bree stood up herself and said, in just as strong a tone, "I agree."

Ms. Parker surprised by the sudden change of heart could only muster, "Good."

Bree walked over to the pretty, MILF, Sorority Mother and said, her voice a sweet condescending whisper, "Maggie," making the name change obvious, a shifting of power bubbling just below the surface, "I meant this silly charade ends now."

"Excuse me?" the outwardly uptight repressed authoritarian questioned.

Bree continued, her hand on the Sorority Mother's arm, "Maggie, I know beyond that charade of uptight bullshit and proper feminine 1960's attire, is a nymph raging to get out. Like your daughter, you are secretly craving to be on your knees, begging to please me."

Ms. Parker slapped Bree's hand away, trying to get control of this bizarre situation. "You can pack your bags, Bree."

Bree laughed, "Really, you are kicking me out?"

"Yes," Ms. Parker responded adamantly.

Bree laughed again, "Are you kicking Abby out as well?"

Ms. Parker's confidence wavered immediately and Bree already knew she had won, as the MILF stammered, "Well-I-I..."

Bree, seeing the opportunity to turn the tides, went on the aggressive, "Because if I am getting kicked out, well obviously Abby would have to get kicked out too and that would not look good for her picture perfect image, would it?"

The Ice Queen was out of her element now. She quickly realized that Bree was right. She had to keep this quiet. She changed from outraged to conciliatory. She attempted to bargain with the clever co-ed. She gave a quick, I-am-going-to-kill-you look to her daughter, who was standing silently, cum juice drying on her face, before bargaining, "Bree, tell you what. If you and Abby don't ever do this again, I guess we can pretend this didn't ever happen."

Bree countered, her smug smile returning to her face, "Well Maggie, that is a really great offer, but truthfully I really like having your daughter as my personal plaything. I was actually thinking that I could add another."

Ms. Parker gasped, her propriety still attempting to shine through, "Bree."

Bree ignored the MILF's weak resistance as she continued, "Women like you are all the same. You act all goodie-goodie and proper on the outside, but inside you are a horny slut just dying to break out of your cocoon."

"I beg your pardon," Ms. Parker responded, her pride all she had left.

"You heard me. I know," Bree paused, backing up to her bed before continuing, "and you know," pausing again as she sat on her bed, "what you really want right now, at this exact moment, is to be on your knees, between my legs, begging in front of your daughter, to please your new Mistress."

Ms. Parker, aghast at the declaration of the arrogant co-ed and at the fact that her panties were damp, looked at her daughter and then back to Bree. She attempted to speak, but no words came out.

Bree opened her legs enough for the older woman to see her perfectly shaved cunt. Ms. Parker looked briefly, but quickly averted her eyes from Bree's cunt. Bree surprised Ms. Parker, "Abby, come and please your Mistress."

Abby looked at her Mother nervously and then quickly away, and began to walk towards Bree. Bree gave a triumphant smile as she stared at the MILF Sorority Mother.

Ms. Parker ordered as well, "Abby stop."

Abby did and was now the ball in the middle of two powerful women. She looked at both, unsure what to do.

Ms. Parker continued, her voice strong and unwavering, "Come to me now, Abby."

Abby stood still, her mind a mess of emotions.

Bree still smiled, "Abby, you have two choices, my slut. One, go with your Mommy and never again have the pleasure to be my slut. Or," she paused, her eyes finally leaving Ms. Parker and going directly to the young freshman co-ed, "you can be the good submissive lesbian slut you are and get over here and finish the task of pleasing my cunt. A job you were doing very well before we were so rudely interrupted."

Abby looked at her Mistress uncomfortably, refusing to look at her Mother. She slowly began moving towards Bree again.

Ms. Parker reached for her daughter's arm as Bree roared, "Stop, bitch!" Ms. Parker listened, stunned, stopping in her tracks, overwhelmed by the co-eds harsh words. Bree smiled, knowing she was right. Deep down Ms. Parker was a submissive. She just didn't know it yet. She told her so. "Maggie, you may not know it yet, but you are submissive. You are desperately clinging to this facade of power, this image of propriety, and all the while your pussy is wet." Bree snapped her fingers at Abby and the young submissive moved and knelt on her knees, between Bree's legs.

Ms. Parker was an emotional mess; she was furious, her anger simmering just below the surface, knowing that she was trapped because it was her daughter involved in this sex scandal. On the other hand, she couldn't deny the uncontrollable fire that was burning under her conservative outfit. She was mortified that her pussy was wet and that she was inexplicitly turned on by this bitchy, arrogant co-ed. She was frozen inert, as she fought her desire to submit, with her fury to crush the insubordinate co-ed, to the helplessness that she could not protect her daughter from this lesbian predator.

As her pussy began to be pleased, Bree looked at the bewildered mother watching her daughter's lesbian submission. Bree broke the deafening silence, "So Maggie, do you want to replace your daughter?"

Now weaker, but still stubborn, Sorority Mother said, "This is ludicrous. This needs to end now."

Bree moaned, as she scolded her pussy pleaser, "Slow down slut, I'm talking to your mother." Bree looked directly into Maggie's eyes, shaking her head, "Good help is hard to find you know, but they say practice makes perfect."

Maggie's face went a Devil's red, but her tone was an incredibly controlled plea, "How can we make this work, Bree?"

"Oh, that is simple," Bree responded, giving an exaggerated moan, "You simply get on your knees, crawl over to me, and beg to be my slut."

"And if I do, you will leave my daughter alone?" the Sorority Mother asked.

"If that is what she wants," Bree moaned.

The MILF looked at her daughter buried between a girl's legs, seemingly eager to please. Inside Maggie was having these mixed emotions she could not explain. Most of her desperately wanted to crush the co-ed, but a growing part of her was feeling a fire and need she had not felt in a long, long time. Even she herself was surprised when she felt herself fall to her knees.

Bree smiled, another submission close at hand, as she pushed the co-ed's head deeper into her dripping wet cunt, "Good Mommy, crawl to me."

The humiliation burned, but the fire between the Mother's legs was even hotter. She felt her own juices flooding her panties, struggling to escape the cotton fabric. She couldn't believe the odd sensation that was overwhelming her, a growing desire to submit, to obey. Even odder, for some unknown and perverse reason, being called Mommy turned her on even more. It should have brought her back to reality, to a reality that she, as a Mother, had stood by helplessly as her daughter was dominated and used as a personal sex-toy. The whole development was so erotically absurd, it was laughable. Yet, there she was, on her knees, getting ready to obey the twenty-two-year-old co-ed, who had already made her daughter a slave. Of course, she should have done the dignified thing, the proper thing. Instead she obeyed the ridiculously humiliating order and began to crawl to the bed and to the dominant co-ed who had broken her will.

Bree, trying to make the final submission as degrading as humanly possible, moaned loudly, the young lesbian sub clearly doing her job well, "Hmmm, that's it slut, get Mistress off, like a good girl." Bree's leg extended, her stocking-clad foot touching the face of the embarrassed Sorority Mother and Bree ordered, her breathing getting heavier, "Suck my toes, Mommy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.