Freak the Freak Out - Cover

Freak the Freak Out

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 9B: The reconciliation ending

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9B: The reconciliation ending - How much can a man take before he...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Melissa and Helen ran outside the club, just in time to see the long line of Yellow Mustangs leaving the parking lot. She knew where they were going. So there was no hurry.

They got into Melissa's car and left the club leaving Sandra and Danielle to fend for themselves. All during the drive to Tim and Elaine's house they were silent. Melissa thought about everything she had seen tonight at the club.

She'd never have thought it possible but her husband might leave her for another woman. She drove to her house and rapidly typed a document on her computer. She drove to Elaine and Tim's house alone. She was surprised by the number of Yellow Muscle cars around the house. She went to the front door and knocked gently.

"He's in the living room with Jessica," said Elaine. "Hey, wipe those tears away. Do you know what you want to say to him?"Melissa nodded.

"Okay girl, good luck. I'm pulling for you," said Elaine.

Melissa walked into the living room. She saw Darren, Jessica and the rest of their band sitting around and talking quietly. It was like being in the afterglow of great sex. The five people in the room had all participated together in something special.

"Jessica, you sang really well tonight," said Melissa. "It opened up my eyes."

Jessica smiled and thanked her.

"Darren, can we please talk?" she asked.

"I guess we might as well get this over with," he said quietly."I'll meet you at home in a few minutes."

Melissa drove home as quickly as she could. Once she got there she took off all of her clothes and put on the slutty dress she'd worn the other night. This time she left her panties off completely. She put a robe on top of it and sat on the couch. A few moments later she heard the rumble of Darren's Mustang. the car sounded really powerful.

Darren came in and sat in the chair across from her.

"Darren, I don't want a divorce," she said as soon as he stepped into the house. "I know I've treated you badly but I do love you. I just didn't know how much. And I'm sorry I took all of my frustrations out on you over the years. Can we please try again. I'll be the best wife you ever had."

Darren didn't say anything. He just stepped over to their computer and played a video Melissa watched herself screaming at her husband over and over for the slightest of things.

"This is pretty bad isn't it?," asked Darren. Melissa nodded.

"You video-taped us?" she said. Darren nodded.

"My lawyer suggested it to get evidence for the divorce. But as bad as this is I could have forgiven this. But when you went out and fucked that guy and rubbed it in my face. Melissa it hurt too much for me to ever get over," said Darren. He noticed that Melissa was smiling.

"You see," he said. "Even now my pain seems to be funny to you."

Melissa crossed the floor and hugged Darren. He tried to move away but she wouldn't let him.

"Darren, Honey, sit down," she said. "Your pain isn't funny to me. I love you. But this situation is funny. You'll see it too. Someday we'll laught every time we think about this." Darren shook his head, he didn't think that was possible.

"How long have you been recording us," she asked.

"About a week," he said. She smiled a little broader.

"Darren, I'm an asshole," she said. "And I've done worse things, but I can change if you let me. I want to change. I think inside me I've known for a while that things were kind of twisted between us. I think most of it is my fault. I've been blaming you for some things that happened to me before we even met. Part of this is your fault too though. You shouldn't have let me get away with treating you so badly for so long." Darren nodded.

"If I start acting that way again, let me know it okay," she said. Darren nodded again.

"Melissa you act like, we're still going to be together," he smirked.

"We are," she said confidently. "The first thing we have to do is exchange documents. You gave me one at your show. So I'm giving you one now." She handed him a sheet of paper. "Read this." she said and then sign it.

Darren looked at the paper. "This isn't an official document," he said.

"It's good enough for me," said Melissa. "I agree to be bound by it if you sign it."

"Melissa, If you had given me this two days ago before you fucked that guy, whoever he was, I'd have been the happiest man on earth. But it's too late for that now." said Darren sadly.

"How about if I also give up my friends and you and I hang out with Tim and Elaine instead?" she asked.

"Good offer but still too late," said Darren. Melissa was rubbing his arm and looking into his eyes. There was a slight smile on her face. And God damn it he loved her. But his pride wouldn't let that one point go.

"Okay I'm going to have to bring out my big guns," smirked Melissa.

"I love your boobs Melissa, but they're really not even close to being big," said Darren.

"Let's go to the computer again," she said. "How are your video files arranged? Are they sorted by size or date?"

"By date," said Tim.

"Well love of my life, you should have watched your own videos. If you had you'd even know who the guy I fucked was. You'd have seen how pathetic it was," she said. "Then maybe you wouldn't be jealous or hurt."

Melissa scrolled through the list and found that evening. She and Tim watched as Melissa came down the stairs in her slut dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.