Spellbound - Cover

Spellbound

Copyright© 2011 by Stimpy256

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 4 University girls sharing a house find that one has a dark secret...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation   Nudism  

The next thing she remembered, Annabeth woke up in Emma's room, lying all tangled up with the other two girls. Her pussy felt raw, and yet better than it had ever felt before, and she could feel something still lodged in her asshole. As she stirred, she realised it was a double dildo, with the other end lodged in Jasmine's pussy. She also noticed she was wearing quite possibly the biggest strap-on she'd ever seen, which was lodged in Emma's still-sopping pussy. As she tried to pull it out to extract herself from the pile, she accidentally forced the dildo another inch into her ass, forcing her to climax instantly as she realised she could feel the dildo all the way up to her ribs. Both of the other girls started awake as Annabeth's frenzied writhing caused both dildos to drive in and out of the other girls' pussies. Annabeth soon passed out again as every movement sent waves of pleasure flowing throughout her entire body.

The next time she awoke, Annabeth was instantly aware something was wrong – her arms were tied above her head, and her legs were tied to a wooden frame leaving her spread wide open. As she struggled against the bonds, she heard panicked breathing to her left. Twisting herself as far as her bonds allowed, she could see Jasmine tied into another contraption, similar to the one she was strapped into. She also realised where they were – the seldom-used basement of the 4 bed house.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Annabeth cried.

"It's Emma!" shouted Jasmine. "She's fucking crazy! She tied me up first, but I woke up while she was tying you in. She wouldn't speak to me, there's something really wrong with her!"

"I see you're awake then." Emma was stood on the stairs wearing something that could only be called a dress with a huge stretch of the imagination – it just about covered her nipples, then plunged between to reveal her flat belly, the sides hugged her waist tightly and the outside edges dropped sharply around to just above her pert buttocks. The lower edge barely covered her ass and pussy.

"What the fuck is WRONG with you?" shouted Annabeth. "Untie us!"

"Hm. I don't think so," smiled Emma. "You see, I study a rather ... unorthodox subject. I'm not actually here to learn about psychology – I'm a witch in training."

"What. The. Fuck." stated Annabeth. "There is something seriously wrong with you, Emma. I'm not joking, you need to let us down and let us help you!"

"A charming attempt, my dear Annabeth, but I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, I'm what is known as a tantric witch – my power comes from raw sexual energy. My own isn't enough – I need the energy of others, and the two of you have such strong sex drives I can't afford to let you go."

"Emma, plea-AH!" Annabeth's pleading was cut short as Emma made a strange gesture and a pile of ropes on the floor suddenly shot into her pussy. The ropes forced their way further and further into her pussy and anus, forcing their way all right up past her cervix and into her womb on one side, and all the way up to her chest on the other, forcing all of the breath out of her lungs.

"What are you doing to her? Why are you doing this?" Annabeth could only just make out Jasmine's words, her mind full of the combined pleasure of the deep penetration and the pain of the rope burn on her tender anus. Slowly, everything faded to black.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.