Spellbound
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Stimpy256

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 4 University girls sharing a house find that one has a dark secret...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation   Nudism  

With a smile on her face Jasmine quietly inched the door open. Peeking in the gap in the door, the two girls saw the fourth and final member of the household lying on the couch, her legs spread wide with one hand diving in and out of her sopping wet pussy and the other forcing a huge dildo in and out of her asshole. Annabeth was shocked – the girl lying on the couch, Emma, was well known on campus as being a complete prude, showing no interest in either men or women. Her bright red hair was splayed across the cushions – oh, so the carpet DOES match the drapes, thought Annabeth – and her emerald green eyes had a piercing quality that made you feel chills whenever you looked into them. She was taller than both girls, standing at a full 6' in nothing but her socks, and had a well-rounded build that made her all the more adorable.

Jasmine crept into the room, leaving Annabeth standing gobsmacked in the doorway. The small girl managed to get all the way round to the side of the sofa, kneeling down right next to the redhead.

"Need a little help?" she whispered in the larger girl's ear. To Annabeth's surprise (and, from the look of her face, even more to Jasmine's) Emma lunged at the smaller girl, clamping her lips over the other girl's mouth and grinding her sopping wet pussy against the Asian girl's. Annabeth felt her hands moving down to her waistband as she watched the two girls writhing on the floor. To start with Jasmine just lay there in total shock, but as Emma's expert hands caressed her all over the black-haired beauty started to get more and more into it until both girls were groaning and screaming. Annabeth didn't even realise she was touching herself until her legs gave way underneath her and she crashed to the floor.

Emma's head whipped around to her, her ruby red hair flaring out behind her. Annabeth found herself unable to look away from the beautiful redhead's eyes as she came, squirting all over the carpet. Still unable to look away from Emma's piercing green eyes, Annabeth laid spasming on the floor, all of her muscles clenching and releasing repeatedly.

"Come here."

Emma barely uttered the words, and yet Annabeth felt like it wasn't a request – she was halfway across the floor to the other girl before her brain could even process the words.

As she struggled around the edge of the couch, Annabeth saw Jasmine lying there completely spent. How long have they been at it? Annabeth wondered. Surely it could only have been a couple of minutes, and yet the sweat beading Jasmine's olive skin and the heaving of her chest made it seem like she must have been fucking like a rabbit for hours.

Before she could worry about it anymore, Annabeth felt Emma's lips fasten to hers and her head instantly went blank, with no thought, no feeling, nothing but pleasure flooding her entire body. For a fraction of a second Annabeth realised something must be wrong, but before she could think about it anymore she climaxed again, squirting clear across the room. She couldn't believe it – she'd only squirted a handful of times before in her life, and here she was spraying twice in just minutes, and once without anything even touching her pussy. Emma's mouth roamed its way down Annabeth's body, seeming to be the centre of waves of pleasure washing over Annabeth's entire body.

Annabeth's world became nothing but pleasure, as she faded in and out of consciousness. Emma's mouth was clamped over her breast, pulling on the breast, rolling her nipple between her teeth. The next thing she knew, Annabeth had her head buried between the redhead's legs – nothing she'd ever put her tongue to had ever tasted that good, and she felt like she'd never forget that sweet moment when she felt Emma's long, flexible tongue penetrate her sopping wet lips, swishing it's way between her labia and flicking up to wrap around her clitoris. Annabeth had never felt pleasure like this before, she was sure that any more of this treatment and she'd pass out – and at that exact moment, Annabeth felt Jasmine's wide, flat tongue pressing its way into her rosebud.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.