The Cheerleader Trap 3 - Cover

The Cheerleader Trap 3

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We had first trapped Jessica then later we trapped Anna Marie, the cheer captain. Everything was great. We could pretty much fuck them anytime we wanted. Now we set our sights on the three cheerleaders each of us wanted revenge on most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Anal Sex  

"Thank you for your promptness," I said when the girls showed up within minutes after the bell rang dismissing everyone to lunch.

Torrie mumbled something. All the girls looked sad.

Evan said firmly, "You were just thanked. Have you lost your manners already?"

"Thank you, Cody," Beth said. It was quickly repeated by the other two girls.

We chatted with the girls for a few minutes waiting for the area to be clear.

"So how you feeling, Jen?" I asked.

"Okay."

"You're not sore?"

She pursed her lips.

"Tell me the truth," I said.

"Yes."

"Good but it looks like you're okay. I knew you could handle it. I'm proud of you."

She looked at me like I was weird then she realized something.

"Thank you, Cody."

"I'm glad I didn't have to remind you."

She nodded.

"Give me a smile."

She showed a weak one.

"A big happy smile."

"I don't feel that way."

"I don't care. Fake it. I want you to look happy around me. Fake it until you make it."

She showed me a much better smile.

"You're pretty."

She looked down then caught it again. "Thank you, Cody."

I looked around. "It looks clear."

We entered the boys' bathroom and each took our own stall.

"Pull down your pants and panties," I instructed Jen.

I waited for her to comply.

"Turn around," I said. "Bend over. Put your hands on the wall."

I dropped my pants and underwear. I got behind her, lined up my cock, and pushed it into her cunt.

"Yeah, baby," I groaned.

I enjoyed again the feel of her cunt gripping around my cock. It was the lunch break so none of us had much time. We wanted to get something to eat and we wanted the girls to have a chance to eat and talk with their other girlfriends. I held her waist tight and thrust steadily inside her.

"You're so awesome, Jen," I said.

What a wonderful life I had now. It was so different than before when I was the one getting emotionally fucked by these girls.

"Hey!" I said, realizing what I said and not hearing a response. I slapped her ass eliciting a painful response. "I said you're awesome."

"Thank you, Cody."

"I love fucking you."

"Thank you, Cody."

"And you love being fucked by me."

"Yes, Cody."

"I really like you."

"Thank you, Cody."

"A lot."

"I ... I like you too."

"Good answer," I said. "Oh fuck!"

I was close. I rammed her cunt like a blur.

"Yes, yes!" I said.

I gave her cunt a good amount of cum. Her cunt was well-fed before she fed her stomach.

My spent cock slipped out. I pulled my clothes back up. She slowly stood up and turned around. I smiled at the sight of my cum dripping out onto her right leg.

She dressed and I watched her with a big dopey smile on my face.

"What?" she questioned.

"You make me happy."

"Oh."

I grabbed her hand away from where she was fastening her pants. I brought it to my lips and kissed it softly.

"You're wonderful, Jen," I said with all sincerity.

"Uh ... thank you, Cody." She looked unnerved.

She finished dressing.

"Jen?"

"Cody?"

I leaned in and kissed her lips. It was gentle and lingering.

"I can't wait to be with you again."

"Uh ... okay."

"You can go. Have a good lunch."

"Thank you, Cody." She looked at me like I was weird again.


We agreed to let our new girls rest on Tuesday. Evan and Greg fucked Anna Marie and Jessica respectively. I decided to not participate.

Wednesday I had Jen, my brunette beauty, in a stall again.

She groaned out as I penetrated her ass.

"This feels so good," I informed. "Are you getting used to it?"

"I think so," she answered. Her breathing was a little heavier.

"You will. I love ass fucking. So what is your home like?"

"My home?"

"Yes. Is you Mom home when you come home after school?"

"No, she works."

"So both your parents are at work?"

"Yes."

"When do they get home?"

"Um ... around six."

While we talked, my cock throbbed in the tightness of her ass.

"Any brothers or sisters?"

"One brother."

"Younger? Older?"

"Younger. He's in the 8th grade."

He was three grades below me and two grades below Jen. He shouldn't be a problem.

I had found out where Jen lived from Jessica. She was only a fifteen minute walk from my house. That was not bad at all!

"Go right home after school and stay there."

"Why?"

"Jen," I said firmly.

"Yes, Cody."

I got down to business. I fucked Jen's ass with long strokes. In only a couple of minutes I drove powerfully into her ass.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned as I unloaded my cum with spurt after spurt. I gasped, "Yeah."

I caressed her ass. "I love this."

"Uh ... thank you, Cody."

I laughed. "It's definitely a compliment. You have an amazing body. I love to fuck you."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. You can get dressed and go to lunch."

"Thank you, Cody."

"You can just say 'thanks'. You're special so you can be casual with me."

"Thanks."


I dropped my books at home then headed right back out telling my mom I was going to a friend's house which was the truth.

There was a grocery store along my route. I stopped in and looked at the flowers. I found one I really liked and couldn't believe how expensive it was. I went for something much more in my budget. It would have to do. I heard it was the thought that counts. I was sure it was true.

I rang Jen's doorbell. She answered.

"Cody!" she said surprised.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh..." She looked behind.

"You know the correct answer."

"Sure ... of course."

"I got you flowers."

"Oh ... uh ... they're nice."

"Let's go to your bedroom."

"Joey, my brother, is home."

"We'll turn on music to cover our sounds."

"You want to... ?" She left it hanging.

"You know I do. I love being with you. Here." I offered the flowers."

"Thanks." She took them.

"You're worth it. You're special."

"Uh ... thanks."

"Your bedroom."

"This way."

We entered.

"I'll tell my brother I'm going to take a nap so we're not disturbed."

"Good idea."

I turned on her MP3 player, sat on her bed, and waited.

Jen returned several seconds later. She closed the door.

"How about a strip tease?" I suggested.

She nodded.

"Voice," I reminded.

"Okay."

"Would you like to do that for me?"

"I'd love to do a strip for you, Cody."

"Good."

Jen slowly pulled up her shirt.

"No, like a strip tease."

"I've never done it before," she complained.

"You haven't?"

"No." Her frustration came out in her voice.

"So I'll be your first." I smiled broadly. "That's cool! Just dance a little." I reached over and turned up the music.

Jen swayed while removing her shirt. If I thought about it, it wasn't really dancing but it was good enough for me. She took her shirt off and reached for her pants.

"Your bra next," I instructed.

She nodded.

When this sexy sophomore's bra came off, the sight of her big luscious tits made my cock throb and surge.

"Come here," I said.

"Yes, Cody." She stepped over.

I pulled her down toward me and took her right nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it hungrily then did the same with her left nipple. I hadn't done much of that over the weekend. I had mostly just fucked her and the other four girls.

I let Jen go. "Continue."

She slipped her pants downward.

"Slower."

"Yes, Cody."

"That's better." There was something extra exciting about seeing her slowly get naked even though I saw her completely naked all weekend.

She took off her shoes then stepped out of her pants.

"Slowly with your panties."

"Okay, Cody."

"Look at me while you do it."

She nodded then said, "Okay."

Jen stared at me as her panties gradually came down.

"I like this!" I felt so happy.

"You're ... you're welcome."

"Thank you for being a fast learner. I appreciate your obedience."

"You're welcome."

Sometimes Jen's required response could be too much but it was better for her to say it when unnecessary than not to say it enough.

"Oh, yeah," I said enthusiastically upon seeing her bare cunt. It felt even more enjoyable to see it this time.

She stepped out of her panties. She was naked and she looked amazing. Without taking my eyes off of Jen, I quickly stripped. My cock stood long, hard, and ready.

"Lie down on your bed."

She did so and I got on.

"Open your legs. I shouldn't have to tell you that, Jen."

"Yes, Cody."

I lay on top of her. My cock head rubbed against her cunt. I slid my cock around until I found her opening. I pushed forward and my cock was enveloped in her warmth. Such splendor!

I rested. I savored the feeling of being inside her cunt, inside her body. I looked down into her face. Her eyes were closed. I surprised her with a soft kiss on her lips. Her eyes opened.

"You're special to me," I said.

"Uh ... thank you."

"I hated you. I absolutely hated you when you picked on me and on my friends but I like you so much now."

"I'm sorry," she said quietly.

"It's okay because now I get to be with you. My whole life is changed. I'm not the same person. My life is better."

I brushed her cheek with the back of my finger causing a shiver to run through her body which in turn caused my cock to throb. I slowly fucked her.

"You feel so wonderful, Jen. You're absolutely incredible."

I thrust for a few minutes then stopped. I nuzzled her ear. She jerked her head away and trembled.

"Does that tickle?" I teased.

"Yes."

"You sure?" I nibbled her lobe.

"Stop! I mean it tickles too much."

"It's okay, Jen. I'll stop."

I kissed her forehead then resumed fucking her. I was so happy I hadn't cum yet.

I stopped again and pushed up on my arms. I leaned down and kissed her right tit working my mouth down until I had her nipple. I sucked on it and when I came up it was hard and pointy which was so cool. I did the same to her left nipple though her right nipple had gone down by then. I went back and forth making her nipples hard. It was so fun!

I lay back on her and continued fucking. I couldn't keep doing it slowly anymore because cum surged into my cock. I drove faster and faster.

"Oh, Jen. Jen!" I groaned. "Yes. Yes. Yesssssss!"

I released my torrent of cum into her candy cunt. Awesome!

My cock slipped out much to my disappointment. I wanted to stay in her a long, long, long time.

"That was wonderful. That was our best yet," I said. It was like how I imagined making love would feel and not just fucking.

"You're welcome."

"So how was it for you?"

"Me?"

"Who else?"

"Uh ... it was okay."

"I'm going to make it great for you. I promise. I'll do my best to help you enjoy it."

"Okay."

I don't think she believed me for some reason. She'd see. Some day she'd receive the same wonderful pleasure she gave me every time we fucked.

I sat up.

"Sit by me."

I reached over and played with a tit.

"So how is school?"

"School?" She sounded like it was a strange topic.

"How are you doing in your classes?" We both went to school so what was weird about asking about it?

"It's okay. I don't like math and I need to get my history grade up or I might lose my eligibility to be on the cheer squad."

"History? I love history."

"It's so boring to me."

"Get your book. I'll help you study."

"You don't have..."

"I want to, Jen. Go get your book and your math homework too."

I spent the next hour helping her with the two topics. She was resistant at first to engage but when she realized I was serious about helping she followed my tutoring. She did pretty well.

"Let's do it again," I said.

"Do what?"

"Fuck. What do you think?"

She released a big sigh and lay back on the bed. I climbed on top of her and entered her. I slowly thrust.

"You feel so good," I said.

"Thank you, Cody," she said blandly.

"You didn't have to say anything. I was just telling you."

"Oh..."

"What's wrong?"

"It's hard to know when to say 'thank you' and when to not."

I thought a second. What she said made sense.

"You don't have to say it with me. Just with Evan and Greg. Only say it with me when you mean it."

"Uh ... okay."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I leisurely fucked her focusing on the wonderful sensations of being inside Jen's cunt. My cock steadily went back and forth. I enjoyed being joined with Jen. When I finally thrust harder when I neared cumming, the clock showed I fucked her for twenty-five minutes which totally excited me. I lasted much longer this time.

"Oh fuck, Jen. I'm gonna cum."

"Okay," she replied.

"Yes, yes, yes." I thrust faster and harder. "Yes!"

I held my cock deep inside her and shot my cum. It was always so good!

"That was awesome again!" I said enthusiastically.

"Uh ... good."

"Thank you, Jen. I appreciate you. You're not the kind of person I thought you were."

I got off Jen.

I said, "I need to get home."

"Okay."

I looked at her wet cunt and rubbed it. I smiled because of how happy her cunt made me.

I dressed. She remained lying down on the bed.

I finished dressing and came over. I kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Bye," I whispered. "You're amazing!"


I came over to Jen's house again Thursday afternoon.

"I told Evan and Greg to leave you alone during lunch so you can spend it with your girlfriends."

Jen gave me a strange look then said, "Thank you."

"No problem. You're worth it. You're special."

She had an expression that I would call "curiosity".

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Uh ... nothing."

"You can tell me."

"Why are you trying to treat me nice now?"

"You're special. I can't explain it but I feel we have a special bond."

"I see."

"Let's fuck and then I'll help you study again."

I had Jen get on her hands and knees. I got on my knees behind her and inserted my cock into her cunt. I remained motionless feeling the warmth and tightness.

"This is so good," I said, lovingly caressing her back and feeling the ridge of her spine. I wanted to treat her right and not simply punish her. My perspective had changed rather quickly and maybe that should be a concern but it wasn't. It felt wrong but it also felt right that I actually LIKED Jen. And I didn't even really know her yet.

I fucked her.

"I like that I can last longer now," I mentioned.

"Oh," she replied.

"It's good of course because we can feel good longer before we cum."

"Okay."

I stayed slow as long as I could then thrust fast until I unloaded my cum into her. So wonderful!

I guided Jen to her back and lay on top of her. I caressed her cheeks and smiled. She made me happy. I remained for a while.

"Time to study," I announced loudly, totally startling Jen. I popped up and gathered her books. She sat up and we got down to business.

Jen somehow forgot a lot of what I helped her learn just from last time. I couldn't understand how she couldn't remember but I didn't say anything mean. I was patient and went over things again. She had a math test tomorrow and a big giant history test on Monday.

"One more time," I requested.

"Please, Cody. I'm tired." She didn't want to recite history to me again.

"Last time. I promise."

She explained what she learned.

"Good job," I praised.

"Can we stop now?"

"Yes." I looked at the clock. "I need to go soon. Let's do a quick ass fuck."

Jen silently got in position on the bed. I got behind her again. I lined up my cock and pushed inside. She only released a gasp.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.