El Ojo De Malicio - Cover

El Ojo De Malicio

Copyright© 2011 by ElSol

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Mateo, unwittingly, uses more of his gifts. Bailey has plans...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Extra Sensory Perception  

There is a lower rung on the high school social ladder than the Stinky Kid. Due to the stank, the Stinky Kid has to be avoided, but the act of avoidance acknowledges the Stinky Kid's presence. A High School Ghost is not tossed that bone--the other kids walk the halls looking right through the Ghost.

Even Bailey and her troupe had to heed the proper protocols for my new place in the ladder or risk their efforts to keep the Reggie incident from going nuclear. Magdalena skirted the rules with peeks at her newly bare pussy.

I had not understood the full repercussions of using the Third Eye on my classmates. Reggie intended murder, which wasn't something they were prepared to deal with. They also got to see inside my soul. They hated both of us, but they didn't have to pretend with me.

Janet avoiding me was a surprise--I thought she understood. I guess Bailey and I stained her backseat.


Bailey's front door was unlocked. She called me Friday night to tell me I could come over whenever I wanted the next day. While she was meticulous in observing the new rules to our social interaction at school, she hadn't stopped banging me. I overheard other kids talking about a few throw-downs between Bailey and other cheerleaders about her continued use of my dick. I was not privy to the details, nor would I be bringing it up with Bailey. I figured she won the arguments or chose to ignore them outside the school walls.

Her dad was gone for the weekend with his girlfriend. It appeared that the little get together in the principal's office engendered some honesty between Bailey and her father about his relationships as long as nothing happened in HER mother's home. I chose not to bring up the inherent unfairness of the position considering what Bailey did in HER mother' home. It worked for everyone involved, even the girlfriend did not want to deal with Bailey when in a year and half Bailey would be going to college and not be such a presence in her father's life.

I heard some noise from Bailey's room so I headed in that direction. I had a feeling Bailey was getting tired of the restrictions on her behavior and would bring the situation to a head soon. A weekend's worth of massages might delay the inevitable or make Bailey play nicer when she took her friends apart.

Nowhere in my thinking did I conceive Janet would be waiting naked on Bailey's bed!

Bailey sat on a chair, watching the short brunette. Brianna was on the floor with Stephanie and Marie exploring her body. Those three girls came to some sort of agreement, whereas Brianna was no longer the bottom of the totem pole and the girls paid homage to her elevated status. Magdalena sat at the vanity painting her toenails.

They turned as one to look at me.

Janet was very naked! I'd seen Janet naked before and up close during the threesomes that weren't really threesomes. Somehow, I felt as if I'd never seen Janet THIS naked.

Stephanie and Marie went back to making Brianna feel like all in her situation wasn't that bad. Magdalena smiled, showed me the new color on her toenails and went back to finishing them. Looking around the room slowly, I noticed the bottle of massage oil on the nightstand. I got very hard!

"This is not a good idea," I told Janet.

"Something has been bugging for a long time," Janet said. "Bailey has tight control over her friends; some of them still managed to dig their claws into me about liking girls."

"Who exactly?" Bailey asked and got a shrug from Janet. It was question Bailey asked a lot and Janet never answered.

"It doesn't explain why other people stayed off my back," Janet said, tilting her head to stare at me. "Some of them don't care, and a lot of them did what the popular kids were doing. There have been a few choice dickheads at our school that Bailey didn't lord over though. They definitely started some shit with me, and then suddenly, they stopped."

"Lady over," Bailey said primly.

"I thought maybe I had people wrong," Janet told me. "Until you taught Reggie about your family's Lucha Libre history. That was cute by the way, worked way better than the Kung Fu thing."

I looked for a chair. Janet stretched out flat on the bed and tapped a corner with her foot. I didn't take her direction; I felt it a good idea to keep distance between us. Okay--the idea sucked, but she was a 'proud to be out' lesbian!

"You took care of the assholes after I told you they caught me alone," Janet said, pointing at me and glaring. It wasn't an angry glare, more in the comically accusing family of glares.

"I wasn't asked about being your friend," I said. "You picked me, remember?"

"And if they worked me over, you could be dragged into it," Janet said with a nod. "They didn't discriminate who they shit on."

I didn't think she believed preemptive self-defense was my reason for making one of the more dangerous bully boys swallow his own puke. I KNEW that was too specific a statement in her conversation with Reggie to be chance.

"We have a plan," Bailey announced.

"Oh, shit!" I whispered.

"You better fucking believe it." Janet's knees rose, giving me a peek of her pussy. She was bare too! My dick made a serious punch for freedom.

"You like being the nobody who gets to do dirty, nasty things to the captain of the cheerleading team," Bailey told me.

"Mateo was never nobody," Magdalena said, without looking up from her toes.

Bailey shot her an angry look.

"It's a flaw, Mateo, and not a nice one." Janet said. "Looking down at people who treat you like nothing when they should be worshipping you--the Church of Healing Hands."

I closed my eyes tightly when Stephanie and Marie looked up with interest. Shaking my head at Janet, I gestured to the girls.

"What the fuck is up with those two anyway?" Janet asked.

I closed my eyes and prayed.

"He can make us do things," Bailey replied. Fuck me! "You don't really think I'd be doing all these things with him without ... I mean, I got Brianna for him and I can't wait for Stephanie and Marie to ride him hard and sweaty."

Janet stared at me. I rubbed my front teeth with the back up my upper lip.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.