El Ojo De Malicio
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mateo, unwittingly, uses more of his gifts. Bailey has plans...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Extra Sensory Perception  

I lived in the space between galaxies of high school social groups. Bailey and Brianna were friendly; realistically though, chitchat wasn't on our menu. To be honest, I don't think either girl gave any serious thought to expanding the public persona of our 'thing'. Within the walls of the school, I just didn't move in their galaxy.

Magdalena's frame of reference differed greatly from the other girls, even Janet.

Our relationship was different in that it could be called a relationship. Magdalena's grandmother had an agenda, and her mom knew what hiding sex led to. To them, I was a known entity: invited to dinner, expected to spend time in the apartment, and no recriminations were expressed if we closed Magdalena's bedroom door. I was Magdalena's 'man'. (Yeah ... man! I tried not to laugh since it would have offended them.) If not for Bailey, Magdalena would have been my girlfriend at school. I thought about it--Mateo and Magdalena, boyfriend and girlfriend. I came to my senses when I considered Bailey's reaction to one of the girls in HER group laying a public claim on me.

Magdalena's grandmother helped raise her. Grammar school, high school, and peers could not undo the socialization Magdalena got from her grandmother's loving hand. In Magdalena's worldview, I was doctor and priest. She couldn't acknowledge the authority and then disrespect it by treating me like a nobody at school. Within a couple days of us getting together, nobody had any doubts about my place at the top of Magdalena's personal social ladder.

Surprisingly, Brianna had the most problems with Magdalena's behavior (something about seniority and Magdalena should be the bottom of the group barrel) so Brianna made it clear to everyone that she and I had been close friends for some time. In the midst of that, Stephanie and Marie came back to school. They were even 'weirder' about me!

The situation culminated in a lunch where the entire cheerleading team sat with me. I wasn't asked to go sit at their table or anything remotely sane in the sphere of high school behavior. I sat down at my normal table. Two minutes later, Magdalena and Brianna played hip-bumper cars to try to get the seat to my right. Stephanie and Marie took the opportunity to secure the seats in front of me. Bailey took the empty seat on my left, which I'm sure the girls left for her. At that point, the rest of the cheerleaders had to choose between standing stunned for the entire lunch period or pretending this shit was normal. They sat down at my table and ate in silence!

The next day things found a new balance. The girls didn't have lunch with me, thankfully, instead they adopted Magdalena's level of expressed friendship. I guess either the girls worked it out or Bailey worked it out and gave them new marching orders.

Unfortunately, the damage was done. Reggie had been sitting in the front row for the lunchtime show.


Pool days were my favorite gym classes. I wasn't the athletic type. I mean, who the fuck thinks having a soccer ball kicked at them is fun? And good high school pitchers can get in the eighty mile range! Pool days had very little structure for the good swimmers. The teachers let us do what we wanted while they tried to reduce the terror felt by non-swimmers.

I was doing slow laps so I could think. Stephanie and Marie's return to school complicated things. Their friends noticed the girls' unusual attachment to me. The day before things had come to a head when the girls cornered me in the drama club's storage room. Before I knew it, my hands were filled with boobs and asses. Stephanie wore a thong and Marie a pair of boy shorts. Nothing more than heavy petting and fondling happened because Brianna showed up. The girls watched avidly as Brianna gave a class in how I liked my dick sucked. (I didn't know I had preferences, but Brianna seemed pretty sure.)

I needed to talk to Bailey about the girls. Stephanie and Marie were too accepting of Brianna's continued presence in their social group. Some cracks needed to show, or people would start to wonder. There wasn't much I could do about Stephanie and Marie's attention to me, but giving people something they expected would diminish the chances of someone taking a deeper look.

Actually, I had to talk to Bailey about sex. Joy! Magdalena's attitude about me socially made the girls reevaluate their public relationship with me. It didn't stop there though. Magdalena's sex life was openly known to her mother and grandmother. We got time to ourselves and nights together when Janet covered for me with the Steps. Without investigating the emotional implications, Magdalena and I made love while it was more like fucking or having sex with the other girls. Bailey wanted it all so she had to walk that road too. Slowing down in bed with Bailey is like taking a Formula One Car for a Sunday drive on country roads; all the performance is still under the hood so you tend to floor it on straightaways. In our case, flooring it meant Janet.

A threesome with Janet and Bailey was not what I thought it would be. They didn't explain the rules so I didn't know how much of Janet I could touch, or kiss, or lick, or ... We got together more than once with the only contact between Janet and me being slow handjobs at the end. It was driving me crazy! I wanted more; maybe not stick my dick in her but getting to explore her more intimately would be very nice.

My mind came back to the water; class would be over soon.

Something landed on my back, driving me under! Instinct made me ignore the pain and head for air. My face took a hit! I reached out and grabbed someone's foot. Another foot pushed down on my shoulder. Panic set in! I tried to get around the body above me. Wherever I went, my way got blocked! I couldn't see who it was. My vision started clouding. I grabbed a leg with both hands and pulled down. A knee pushed down on my chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.