El Ojo De Malicio - Cover

El Ojo De Malicio

Copyright© 2011 by ElSol

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mateo, unwittingly, uses more of his gifts. Bailey has plans...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Extra Sensory Perception  

A whole lot of shit went south in the next two weeks.

I tried apologizing to Bailey and Janet for attacking them about their public masks. It lasted until the part about wishing they had not shared so much with the grief counselor or at least not given permission to talk to me about it.

Janet lost her mind!

Bailey gave permission and, trying to avoid being caught in the lava erupting out of Janet, admitted she wanted to redirect the counselor's attention away from herself.

Janet had only mentioned my being on the field in passing, as it related to her experience being there when people she knew died. Janet had, and I quote, 'ABSOLUTELY NOT GIVEN THAT FUCKING CUNT PERMISSION TO GUT MY SOUL FOR A BOY!'

It got so ugly and loud we forgot about Brianna. At least I did, evidence showed Bailey considered Janet capable of handling the counselor so she kept an eye on the little, almost-chubby fish trying to wiggle off the hook.

There must have been some calls made over the weekend because on Monday morning, I was pulled out of homeroom and walked into the principal's office. Janet, her parents, Bailey, her dad, the grief counselor, a woman I didn't recognize but who gave the distinct impression of being a lawyer, an older gentleman who personified smarmy, and my stepparents were sitting around the room. I knew it would hit the fan when the lawyer lady gave up her chair for me. My butt barely touched the seat when the fireworks went off.

Someone had turned Janet into a pint-sized vampire with a thirst only gallons of blood could sate. I wondered why no one ever published that a key vampire skill is to cry on cue to garner sympathy and have people open the veins of the intended victim.

I gleaned some important knowledge from the meeting.

Smarmy school administrators love hearing the word 'just' when someone has them bent over a barrel. Janet 'just' wanted everyone's session tapes destroyed and the bitch gone!

Bailey didn't need to be the center of all things. Curiously, she might have been better suited to being the one who sharpened the axe, drew the cut lines, and made sure the lumberjacks were limber before chopping away.

My stepfather was utterly unfazed by news that Bailey and I were fuck-buddies. This was at odds with the Double-Step's (my stepmother) reaction. She stared from Bailey to me to Bailey to me, again and again, trying to make the math work. She interrupted the shouting match a couple of times trying to get clarification until Bailey provided an unnecessarily graphic explanation. I don't care how close you're NOT with your parents or anyone in a parental role, hearing the words 'He fucks me raw!' in front of them will be embarrassing. Not to mention, Bailey's dad was sitting next to me. By unfazed, I don't mean the male-Step knew about Bailey beforehand, he was simply not surprised ... at all, like every high school nobody is a card carrying member of the Cheerleaders' Secret Fuck-Buddies Club.

Thankfully, Janet got what she wanted since I had no desire to shock the Double-Step by defending her shoulder-to-shoulder with my stepfather while my vampire-friend ate everyone else in the room, especially when the vampire got to Bailey and things got blood-sexual. I wasn't sure the Double-Step's mind could handle it if a confirmed lesbian stripped me naked to play with my penis. It had only happened once, but a boy can hope and pray!

I can't say the Janet-Bomb was part of Bailey's plan; mostly because no one has ever confirmed or denied Bailey had a plan. I can only speak to the results--folks who should have known better did not catch a situation that was worse than the newly made vampire wanting to feed.

Later, I would be told by Janet that Brianna did try to stir up trouble. She used the weekend to seed rumors about Bailey and me, Bailey and Janet, also about Janet and me. (It was one time!) The rumors were bubbling to the surface when they ran into something which nuked the entire cauldron area. Marie and Stephanie, the cheerleaders who survived getting hit by the truck, stopped by for a visit. The moment they caught sight of Brianna, everyone had the same realization. I believe people who weren't there felt the moment of contact and understood what 'bad fucking idea' really means.

The girls lost their minds! Marie to fear, actually gibbering as she tried to take flight. I swear on a stack of bibles as humanly high as it is possible to stack them, the girl gibbered! Stephanie was from the 'fight' side of the equation, springing out of the wheelchair towards Brianna. The girl collapsed on the floor but crawled at her intended murder victim. No one was prepared for it so I don't know what would have happened if the second odd reaction of the day had not occurred. Marie and Stephanie caught sight of me and stopped--six hundred miles an hour to zero in the blink of an eye! Being nobody served me well as no one noticed what caught their attention, except Bailey.

I knew Bailey would keep whatever she thought about the girls' reaction to herself because Brianna was waiting at my locker when the final school bell rang for the day. The curvy brunette did not bother with shyness or pretending at any kind of reluctance. She told me Bailey made it perfectly clear the decision she made in Janet's room stood; I would have to accept Brianna for Bailey to lift an eyebrow to keep the wolves at bay. Brianna did not intend to let me leave school grounds without doing everything she could to swing my will in her favor. She spent the afternoon preparing the drama club's storeroom for a rendezvous, including viewing chairs for Bailey and Janet.

The first shoulder massage on Bailey set things in motion; Brianna accelerated them.


I was bleeding in shark infested waters. Look at the pretty fins--must be girl sharks!

Nobody had to tell me Bailey thought of me more as the boyfriend no one ever met because he was in college or in the military. What I didn't know was how Brianna fit into the picture? I, sort of, doubt any normal male can hear the woman he regularly has sex with say 'I want you to fuck her! I love to watch!' without thinking 'FIRE! STOP! DROP! ROLL! FIRE! ROLL FOR YOUR LIFE! ROLL FOR YOUR LIFE!!!' (Okay, that's probably not his first thought, but if he's not a complete douche he'll get there.)

Janet and the handjob! Seriously, what the fuck could I say? My lesbian best friend handled my wee-wee and seemed to like it. If my relationship with the Steps is viewed objectively, I wasn't a kid interested in talking about things, so if Janet didn't bring it up (no pun intended!) I would not be delving into what it meant.

Left to my own devices, I might have had sex with Brianna a few times, keeping mostly faithful to Bailey. The worst I could have done was gone tit-for-tat, fucking Brianna only after a confirmed get-together between Bailey and Janet. Brianna turned a blind eye and deaf ear to any misgivings in my body language or coming out of my mouth. She would live up to her end of the bargain if she had to drag me behind her. By my penis! By Thursday night, I'd convinced myself Brianna's sexual aggression equated to willingness.

My first exercise of power had to do with Brianna's clothing. Shit rolled downhill quickly when she showed up at school the next day wearing black sweatpants with no panties and a sweater with no bra. I knew what wasn't on underneath because she allowed an inspection in a janitor's closet before homeroom period. More than likely, it was a mistake on my part. Not the inspection, duh! The whole clothing thing. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Brianna had the package goods; large soft breasts, the round hips, and the ass. It was all there, under one layer of clothing, naked.

Naked and mine!

Bailey and Janet couldn't have found the situation funnier, especially after they handed me two sets of panties and bras. Oh, Jesus! Brianna caught on and found a silver lining to the cloud, getting to freely sharpen her sexual claws on me. By lunch, I was well-done and by three pm I was burnt crispy. I didn't care who saw me when I grabbed Brianna's arm to drag her into one of the secret spots she'd shown me.

I locked the door behind me. She was smiling as she stared at me. Her hips moved slowly in a circle, dancing to a tune we couldn't hear but our bodies felt.

"Did you want something, Master?"

Bailey used the word as a joke--I thought, maybe even hoped though I have no idea what I was hoping for or against. It was the first time Brianna did, and she wasn't aiming for humor either. My first sexual experience with Brianna had not been great for her, but I'd shown marked improvement. I wouldn't say she was willing, not deep down inside, nor could I say she was completely unwilling anymore, not when talking about the sex.

She didn't undress. The girls knew I took great joy in touching skin as I exposed it. Her hands opened my jeans as I touched her waist to trace the line of her sweatpants around her body. Brianna had my cock out and the jeans at my ankles in a few seconds. She was always quick in taking off my clothes, it let her lie back and enjoy my touch.

I loved her hips, their rounded curve as my palm traced them to push her sweatpants down. I liked Brianna naked when we had sex but the knowing, watching, and waiting had been too much. The moment the sweats cleared her ass; I lifted Brianna to the table at the back of the room. I grabbed her ankles to point them at the ceiling.

I was inside her!

She kept her sweatpants on the entire time I thrust into her. Grabbing them, she pulled on them to change the angle of her hips, taking me deeper. Being watched, knowing what it meant for later, and waiting affected Brianna too. She'd never been so into it, lifting her hips to add force to my thrusts. My hands grabbed her hips. She let go of her sweatpants to put her hands on top of mine. Her nails dug into my wrists, urging me to fuck her harder. I did! Letting loose all the frustration of the day into Brianna.

I felt her orgasm. Her entire body tightened as her pussy locked down on my cock. I had been moving outward; instinct drove me back in. Brianna gasped, moving her hips to rub the head of my dick against her depth. My hands gripped those perfect hips as tight as I could.

"Fuck yes!" I groaned. My cock vibrated and expanded. Brianna gasped again when I sprayed her insides with cum. My hips jerked as I painted her with more semen.

Bailey had me beat in the brains department, so did Janet for that matter, but I'm not stupid! The day before Brianna needed to be forced (by Bailey) to orally clean my genital area after coitus with her (Brianna). Less than twenty-fours later, Brianna flowed from the table to sit on her heels, grabbed my cock, and without so much as a grimace sucked the head. Mind you, not being stupid doesn't mean I didn't take a hundred and eighty seconds to enjoy her mouth and tongue on my well-fucked cock. Eventually, I took a step back and looked down at her. She kept a grip on my cock, inching forward to kiss the head.

"You're coming over this weekend, right?" she asked softly.

Oh!

"Hmm, well." I didn't quite know how to put it. "Bailey and Janet like to say girls mature faster than boys. The ponygirl thing is a little ... I'm not fucking ready for that shit! I want to see you all in some leather but not so much with the horsetailed buttplugs!"

She moved closer, leaning forward to grab my hips and take my dick as deep into her mouth as she had ever managed.

"If you come, they won't do it." She kissed the tip of my dick.

Double Oh!

"Of course Bailey will do it if I'm there," I replied. "She wants me to be her rider, remember? She rides you girls, and I ride her. Since somewhere in her mind I might need to be ridden, I'll pass! Until I grow up enough to have that conversation with her, I will have homework to do every pony weekend."

She lifted my dick out of the way and spent a little time licking my testicles. Oh God!

"Not if you want to do something else with me," she said. Brianna took the head of my dick into her mouth and sucked it like a straw. Popping it out, she continued, "Bailey said I'm yours, not hers."

Obviously, Brianna decided on a new strategy--Bailey to protect her from our classmates and me to protect her from Bailey. She should have known better than to try corralling me into reining in Bailey. The power thing though, she'd worn exactly what I told her!

"What do I get?" I asked. She put both hands on my dick and stroked it. "Bailey already gave you to me, Brianna."

She sat back, staring up at me.

"I want to fuck Bailey in the ass," I told her. Truth is, until that very moment, I hadn't given it much thought, but I figured Brianna would take to my dick in HER ass more easily if it would lead to a little anal discomfort in Bailey's future. "I bet if I do it with you, Bailey will do it too."

Brianna's eyes widened as she reached behind to grab her asscheeks. It was an utterly delicious moment in my life! I don't know how long the silence lasted. I wasn't bored though, watching her thoughts express themselves in her eyes and on her face entertained me immensely. I don't believe I expected her to say yes. I mean, what Bailey wanted was mostly a girl-thing and something one of the members of our group (me) wanted nothing to do with or hear about. Clip-clop, no fucking thank you! To accept my proposition, Brianna would have to capitulate completely to my 'ownership' and do so in front of the entire group.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.