Taylor's Growing Up
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Taylor led Jack downstairs to the basement, where they found Kristi waiting, just as Taylor had said she would be.

"Hi you guys," Kristi said with a smile.

"Hey Kristi," Jack said.

"I told Jack what I wanted him to do, for me, Kristi. You've always wanted him, and I want you to have what you want the most. I want both of you to be happy, because you've both given me the things I wanted most."

"Taylor, you are about the ... well, you're just so special," Kristi said, which made Taylor beam with pride. "Jack, I haven't made it any secret that I still care about you. And I want you. But I don't want you to feel like you have to do this."

"No, Kristi, I don't feel that way. It's just that, I haven't made any secret about my feelings either. Well, at least with the two of you. I really love Taylor. That's all there is to it." He paused and looked at her. "But I have to respect what she is, and isn't ready for. And she's not ready to have a boyfriend. But, I want to give her what she wants, just like she wants to give you and me what we want. And if she wants me to do it with you, then I will. And not just because Taylor wants me to, Kristi. I still like you, of course. And I still totally think you're beautiful and so sexy. I'd really like to be with you, all the way. But um, is Taylor gonna go back upstairs, or what?"

"Well," Kristi said, "one other part of giving Taylor what she wants is that, she wants to watch us ... watch us fuck."

"You guys are like, my best friends. And you've both taught me so much! I just wanna see what it's like when you guys are together. I'll sit in the chair and just watch, I swear. I won't bother you at all."

"Are you O.K. with that, Jack?" Kristi asked.

"I guess," Jack said with a shrug. "After everything that happens, I guess that part shouldn't be a hang up for me."

"Thank you, Jack!" Taylor exclaimed as she gave Jack a huge hug.

She then did just what she said she would. She want to a chair some six feet away, sat down, and prepared herself to watch her special friends make love. Taylor was buzzing with excitement.

Kristi stood up from the couch and let herself be pulled into Jack's arms. They kissed warmly and held one another close. Soon they were undressing each other, and in less than two minutes, they were both naked. Kristi was still so very into Jack that she mostly forgot Taylor was watching. Jack on the other hand, while he was completely aroused, and glad to be with Kristi, was fully aware of Taylor's presence.

When Kristi turned Jack around and sat him on the couch, so she could suck his hard cock, Jack kept looking over to Taylor, who now had her hand in her panties and was rubbing her clit. She didn't take her eyes off the proceedings, and she made eye contact with Jack several times ... something she enjoyed, and he did not. However, trying not to totally dismiss a good thing, he eventually put his hands into Kristi's hair and held her head as she tried her best to swallow his erection.

He was mostly able to let go the fact that Taylor was fondling herself just a few feet away. He focused on the beautiful girl between his legs ... a girl who loved him, and who was very fond of his cock as well. The noise Jack heard from not far away, which he assumed was Taylor grunting in pleasure, was in fact, not Taylor at all. Jack's heart leapt to his mouth the moment he opened his eyes and saw who was standing there, watching the proceedings.

"Fuck! Tommy, shit!"


Kristi turned from her position between Jack's legs after abruptly pulling her face from his cock.

"Oh, Tommy!" she said following a huge gasp. "What are you..."

Then her mind changed gears instantly to Taylor. She turned just as abruptly the other way to see if Taylor was cowering in her chair. She was nowhere to be seen. What Jack realized that Kristi had not, was that Taylor heard someone coming down the stairs before he or Kristi did. In a flash Taylor had left her seat and darted into the adjacent guest room, leaving the door slightly ajar so she could see who was coming down.

"What the hell? I'm right upstairs, you know? Do you have to do this shit while I'm around?"

It dawned on Kristi that Tommy had not seen Taylor. While still trying to catch her breath, she felt great relief that Tommy had not caught all three of them.

"Tommy, I'm so sorry," Kristi said as she stood up to face him, while Jack grabbed a blanket to cover himself. "It just kinda' happened, Honey."

"Yeah, whatever. Look, I know you guys still do it, but seriously ... And Kristi, what about my sister? What if Taylor woke up and you weren't there and she went looking for you? What if she walked in on this?"

"I'm sorry, Tommy," Jack said. "Uh ... you're absolutely right."

"Of course, Tommy Honey," Kristi said, "It's not like you haven't taken me down here a few times. Haven't we had some fun on this couch while Jack was upstairs?"

Naturally, Tommy was completely unaware that when he was in the basement with Kristi and Jack was upstairs, he wasn't upstairs alone. Tommy had no clue that while he was fucking Kristi downstairs, Jack was fucking Taylor upstairs.

"Yeah, of course we have, Kristi," Tommy replied.

"Well, then, instead of being mad, why you just get in on the fun?"

"What?" Tommy said.

"What?" Jack said at almost exactly the same moment.

"Come on, boys. You must have known, when I said I wanted both of you, that part of what I meant was that I wanted to do things with both of you, at the same time."

"I... ," Tommy began to speak, but stopped when Kristi got on her knees in front of him. "Kristi, come on. Now?"

"Yeah, Kristi, this wasn't what I had in mind when I came down here," Jack said.

"Oh, you two! Are you really gonna pass up a chance like this? I want you both, now! Real bad!"

Kristi's lust had taken over her emotions for the moment. And though she still wanted and loved Jack, right then and there, she wanted both Jack and Tommy to fuck her.

She had Tommy's pants and underwear down in no time. His weak protests stopped the minute her lips touched his dick. She stayed there for a few minutes to make sure Tommy was totally in the mood. Seeing the lovely Kristi on her knees in front of Tommy proved to be a surprising turn-on for Jack as well. He began stroking himself under the blanket he had covered up with, and he mostly forgot that Taylor was hiding in the next room.

As for Taylor, she wasn't just hiding. She was watching everything that was happened through the opening she had left when bolting into the guest room. She had left the door ajar enough that she could take in everything. All she had to do was keep herself quiet as she rubbed her clit and fucked herself with a few fingers.

Kristi turned around to look at Jack. She could see that he had gone from reluctant to willing, both by the look on his face, and the bobbing up and down of the blanket over his lap.

"Jack Sweetie, why don't you let Tommy sit there for a little bit? He can have my attention from the front, and you can have me all to yourself in the back."

Without a word Jack obeyed. He tossed the blanket aside and got up. Kristi guided Tommy to sit in his place. In no time she was on the floor again, this time on all fours, her head between Tommy's legs, and her ass pointing toward Jack. She started sucking Tommy again, loving the fact that she could swallow his cock all the way down and lick his balls while she was there ... a feat she could not accomplish with Jack.

"Ohhhh, Kristi! Fuck! Ohh that feels soooo good!"

As Kristi moved up and down on Tommy's erection, she felt Jack getting ready to give her what she had really wanted. He was moving the head of his big cock around her pussy, getting it wet and ready to enter her.

"MMmmmmmmm," Kristi hummed, with Tommy still in her mouth. "MMMMMMMMMMMOOHHHHHHH..." she moaned as she felt Jack begin to enter her for the first time. "OHHHHhh Jack! Ohh, give it to me!"

She went back to sucking and humming her moans over Tommy's dick. Taylor was on fire with desire as she saw her brother's cock being sucked by one of her best friends and teachers, while her other best friend and teacher fucked the first one from behind.

"Kristi, Kristi... ," Jack exclaimed, "I'm sorry I waited so long to do this."

He was halfway in her pussy and getting into it more than he would have thought, especially with Taylor watching from a few feet away. But his focus was on Kristi, her sucking Tommy, her beautiful ass in his hands, and her wet pussy now taking all of his dick inside.

Feeling Jack and his big cock filling her up almost overwhelmed Kristi. She would later wonder how Taylor could possibly take that entire sausage in her little cunt. But for the time being her only thoughts were of the pounding she was getting by the biggest dick she ever had contact with. She even lost track of blowing Tommy for a few minutes and let his cock slip out of her mouth. She just kept one hand on it while her head remained in Tommy's lap as she moaned and groaned. Tommy was enjoying seeing Kristi, whom he loved very much, receive extreme pleasure, even if it was from his best friend.

It took about five minutes of constant in-out-in-out from Jack before Kristi started cumming. At that moment she had an urge to get it from both ends again and she took Tommy back in her mouth while Jack was finishing her off. She took Tommy all the way down and kept him there as she jerked and grunted through a massive orgasm. Surprisingly, Tommy didn't blow his load then, but Jack soon did, filling Kristi with his semen. Kristi and Jack gasped and heaved through their climaxes, and Tommy stayed in place stroking Kristi's hair as she came down.

Taylor in the meantime had cum twice while watching the proceedings. Once she knew she had gotten too loud, but none of the other three seemed to notice amid all the sounds they were making.

"Oh, you guys are too fucking much!" Kristi finally said. "You are both the fucking shit! Tommy Honey, it's your turn. Please fuck my pussy, Baby."

"Of course, Kristi," Tommy said with love.

She got up from her position and replaced Tommy on the couch, beckoning him between her legs. Tommy climbed on and put his dick inside the girl he loved, not caring that his best friend had just been there, nor that his cum was still leaking out. All he wanted was to please Kristi, and that he did.

Jack took the seat Taylor had been in. He watched with detached interest as Kristi got the second fucking she wanted. He wanted to go into the other room and take Taylor, but he knew it would mean that Tommy would almost certainly discover that she was there. Jack also was trying to accept that he was not going to be Taylor's true love, so he thought it just as well that he didn't fuck her, at least at that time.

Something else that Kristi would realize later in reflecting on the adventure all four of them had together, was that her feelings for Tommy had grown stronger. She loved finally having Jack fuck her, for sure. But Kristi couldn't help but feel the difference between that, and the way Tommy did it with her. Jack enjoyed sticking it in her, and he made sure she enjoyed it too. But she could tell that when Tommy was inside her, he was making love to the woman he cared most about. And that touched Kristi's heart and her clitoris.

"Oh, Tommy!" she exclaimed at one point. "Tommy Honey ... I just ... oh I just love having you inside me!"

"I love it too, Kristi," he grunted back. "I love being inside you, and I love you." ​

Kristi had another solid orgasm with Tommy. He felt closer to her than ever, partly because he felt it was significant that he was making love to her while Jack sat by and watched. Jack's thoughts eventually drifted to his experience on that couch ... more specifically, behind it, with Mrs. Young. Meanwhile little Taylor was lying on the floor inside the guest room door in a heap, after cumming four times from seeing everything that was going on. She couldn't wait to get back upstairs and talk to Kristi about everything. But there was one thing she needed to do first.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.