Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"You're sure she's not growing up too fast?" Mr. Young asked.

"No, Honey," Mrs. Young replied. "I think she's doing just fine. Ya' know, in general kids grow up faster today than they did in our day."

"I suppose that's true. Thank you, Internet! But, you don't think her spending so much time with Kristi is a problem?"

"Of course not. Why would that be a problem? I thought you liked Kristi."

"Are you kidding? I'm not saying it is a problem. I was just asking. Of course, I think Kristi's the greatest. And not just the way she looks, either."

"You're a funny guy!"

"I know, I know. But seriously, she's the best. It's not that. It's just that ... she's so much older than Taylor."

"Honey, we keep saying this, but it's true. She's become just like a sister to Taylor. Think about it this way. If Kristi were her actual sister, she'd influence Taylor in the exact same way. Taylor would want to do all the things her big sister did, like she does with Kristi, even though most likely they'd be jealous of each other and fighting all the time. This is just like Kristi being Taylor's real big sister, without the jealousy and fighting."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"And besides, Taylor was already on the cusp of growing up. Kristi didn't make that happen."

"You really think so?"

"Yes, Honey, I do."

"Well she sure seems to be growing up by leaps and bounds now. Like ... the way she's starting to dress, the way she talks. She's even planning to color her hair, I heard her say."

"Those are all things girls her age are doing. She'll be thirteen soon, Honey. A real teenager! She's gonna be in seventh grade. You have to accept it."

"Do I have to accept the the navel ring she wants?"

"You've been to the mall with her, Honey. How many girls her age have you seen with bare midriffs and belly button rings. I thought you liked all that."

"Well, yeah, of course I do. But not necessarily on our daughter. Is she going to start wearing thongs next?"

"Oh... ," Mrs. Young replied a bit hesitantly, "I've been meaning to mention that to you, Honey."

"What?" Mr. Young asked.

"She has started wearing thongs. I was going to tell you in case you came across them in the laundry room or something."

"Ohhh ... really? Kristi again?"

"They've gone to the mall together. Kristi takes her shopping. Do you really think they don't go into every lingerie store? It's just what girls do, Honey. You gotta accept it or you'll just keep torturing yourself. And don't blame it on Kristi. I'm telling you, Taylor would be growing up no matter what, and she's lucky to have Kristi to help her figure things out."

"I know. I know you're right."

"And she's lucky to have Jack, and even Tommy. I think it's great that they've all been getting along so well. I think since she's been growing up, Tommy doesn't see Taylor as just his annoying little sister anymore."

"All true. How'd you get so smart, anyway?"

"I don't know," Mrs. Young said with a grin. "Just consider yourself lucky, Honey."

"Oh, Don't worry about that. I certainly consider myself a very lucky guy."

​--

"Did he seriously say that?" Taylor said incredulously. "My brother said that?"

"He sure did, Honey. Wow, did he say it."

"Oh, man! I can't believe it! That's so weird! Tommy! You didn't tell him I watched him or anything, did you?"

"Well, no. We sisters gotta stick together, 'ya know?"

"Yeah! And thank you for being the best sister ever!"

"No problem, Sweetie. But speaking of watching, you should know that you're not the only one doing some spying."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I didn't think Tommy really needed to know you watched him do stuff. But, he told me that he's been watching you here and there."

"No way! He has? Oh, shit!"

"Well, you did do it first, Taylor."

"But he doesn't know that!"

"No, he doesn't. But still..."

"Oh! You're right. When did he watch me anyway?"

"Just like you did him. In the shower, and in bed, touching yourself."

"Oh no! I don't want him to know what I've been doing, like with you, and especially with Jack!"

"I don't think he does, Taylor. He just thinks you're a girl becoming a teenager, and ... getting horny and taking care of it herself!"

"It seems so weird that my brother is thinking those things about me."

"So, whaddya wanna do about it?"

"What do you mean, Kristi?"

"Well, you've been having the same thoughts and you know it. You told me you did. So, have you thought about actually doing it with Tommy?"

Taylor was silent for a bit.

"Not totally," she finally replied. "I mean, I told you I watched him playing with it. And it got me kinda horny. I've thought a little about it. Um ... have you?"

"What? Have I what?"

"Have you thought about it? You know, with your brother? I mean, do you think there are brothers and sisters who actually fuck each other?" Kristi moved to speak, but Taylor continued on. "I don't know if I could do it, Kristi. I mean, you know? It's mybrother. Of course, you know what it's like."

"I know what what's like, Taylor?

"To be with him ... to fuck him."

"To be with who, Taylor? To fuck who?"

"Tommy, duh. Who'd you think I meant?"

"Oh, no. That's what I thought, of course. Just making sure."

"You seem kinda spacy all of a sudden. Are you O.K., Kristi?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. So, you're not up for that, huh?"

"Well, do you think he's up for it? I mean, does Tommy want to fuck me?"

"I'm not exactly sure."

"Well, what did he say about it?"

"He said he's been finding you more and more sexy as you're growing up."

"So, is that all? He didn't say he wants to fuck me?"

"No, real specicifically. In fact, he said he wanted to think about you and jerk off, but he couldn't go through with it."

"Wow. What did you say to that?"

"I told him he should go through with it, just to see how he feels about it."

"You did? What did he say to that?"

"Ummmm ... I think he said, 'Oh fuck! Oh fuck ... Kristi! I'm gonna fucking cum! OOOOooohhhhhhh... '"

"What? That's what he said about it? What does that mean?"

"It means I was fucking him at the time and he was about to cum inside me."

"Oh!" Taylor exclaimed. "You! So he didn't answer you?"

"No, he was distracted. But, I have an idea, if you're up for it."

"Really? What is it?"


"Are you shitting me?" Tommy asked.

"Nope," Kristi replied.

"Why do you have these?"

"Because when you were fucking me the other day you admitted that you were so turned on by your sister that you thought about jerking off while you think about her. I told you I thought you should go for it and see how it felt."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.