Taylor's Growing Up
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Tommy came down the basement stairs and saw Kristi on the couch waiting for him. She had just closed her phone and set it down when he entered. There was only one small lamp on, but Tommy could see well enough.

"Hey you," Kristi said.

"Hey," Tommy replied. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing, Hon?"

Kristi was sitting sideways on the couch, covered by a blanket. The nightshirt she had worn when she came downstairs was on the floor next to her. As Tommy approached, she pulled the blanket down enough to show him her bare breasts.

"Kristi ... What are you ... here in my house?"

"Why not? We did it in my house a couple days ago."

"Yeah, but your parents weren't home! My parents are asleep, and Jack's upstairs, and so's my sister, who you're supposed to be having a sleepover with."

"I've heard that once your parents go to sleep they don't wake up for anything. I assume Jack was asleep when you left the room, or you wouldn't have come down. And I don't think Taylor would freak out if she woke up and I wasn't there. She'd think I went to the bathroom."

"Yeah, but..."

"Tommy ... First off, relax. The worst case scenario is that if someone comes looking for one of us, we'll hear them coming down, throw on our clothes and act like we were sitting here talking. Second, if you'd rather I did put my clothes back on, I'll do it."

Kristi said this very matter-of-factly. She knew what she wanted to happen, and she wasn't trying to manipulate Tommy into being part of it. Although, she was pretty confident that he wasn't about to tell her to put her nightshirt back on.

"Oh, Kristi ... What are you doing to me?" Tommy said as he sat down at the opposite end of the couch, after which Kristi put her feet in his lap.

"Well, I'm not doing anything to you yet. But I have a few things in mind."

She casually traced a ring around one of her nipples with her index finger while she looked Tommy in the eyes.

"Kristi, could we talk for a minute?"

"Sure. That wasn't one of the things I had in mind for us to do, but I'm always up for a good chat."

"Funny ... thanks. I wanted to ask you ... well ... Where are you with Jack?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you over him, do you still care about him, do you want to be with him."

"I swear, how many times do I have to explain this to you guys. Tommy, Jack really cares about another girl. We all know that. Yes, I still like him a lot, but I don't consider myself with him any more, if that's what you mean."

"Well, not completely. Have you guys been together since the other day, when we were at your house?"

"Me and Jack? No."

"But, do you wanna be with him again ... you know ... like ... have sex with him?"

"Tommy, like I told you both ... I'm a really sexual girl, and I'm accepting that about myself again. What I really want is to be able to be with both of you, whenever it feels right to everybody involved. I thought I was pretty clear about that. I don't want to commit to anything but rediscovering myself. And Tommy, I want you to be a part of that. I'm pretty sure I made that clear when I fucked you. But you don't have to be O.K. with me wanting to be able to be with both of for the time being. I understand completely if you're not. Just say so."

"Kristi, I think I made myself clear the other day too. You know how I feel about you."

"I do, Tom. And it's wonderful. You are such a sweet guy. I so feel it from you."

"And if ... well, if I need to share you for now, I can do that. At least it's with my friend and not some asshole."

"Good way to look at it, Tommy! That's just how I see it."

"But I want you to know, Kristi, I want you all to myself. And I hope the day comes when that happens."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. I honestly don't know what the future will bring. But for now, I'm glad you feel that way, because part of what I want is definitely you!"

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure, Tommy. Anything at all."

"Why are you hanging around my sister all of a sudden? Is it just to be around Jack and me?"

"Of course not. Can't you tell that I really enjoy her? What I've been saying is true, Tommy. I have always wanted a younger sister. And your mom said Taylor has always wanted a big sister. How perfect is that? Now, I'm not dumb. I do know that being around her means being around you guys more. But that's just an added bonus. It's not the reason I like spending time with Taylor. I just really love her like a sister, Tommy."

"O.K. I guess that makes sense. Your brother is how much older than you again?"

"About four years. Why?"

"I was just curious. So, there's a little bigger age difference between Taylor and me.

"Maybe a year more. Why do you ask, Tommy?"

"Well, there's something I'd like to ask you, Kristi. I'd like to get a girl's point of view. But you don't have to answer if you don't want to. It's totally cool. I'll understand if..."

"Just ask me, Tommy."

"O.K. Uh ... well ... when you were Taylor's age, were you, you know ... developing ... like she is?"

"Absolutely. I blossomed about the same time as her. Of course, my boobs weren't this size at the time."

Kristi took one large breast in each hand, lifted it a little and squeezed for effect.

"Uh-huh ... Well, do you think your brother ever saw you as ... well, saw you as like, anything besides just his little sister?"

"What are you saying, Tommy?"

"Ohhh! This is embarrassing, but I have to tell somebody. I tried to talk to Jack about it but it seemed to make him really uncomfortable."

"It's O.K., Tommy. It's pretty unlikely you'll make me feel uncomfortable, no matter what you say."

"Oh, thanks Kristi. Anyway, I was wondering, since you had an older brother, did he ever see you like ... more like a girl, and not just as his little sister?"

"Do you mean, did my brother ever think about me like..."

"She's just grown up so much! And she's ... she's got tits now! And, well, she has a whole body! And it's a really nice body."

"Yes, she does have a very nice body, Tommy."

"I know! And ... damn it! I see her walking around in her fucking underwear and all! I just can't help looking sometimes. Man, I'm sorry Kristi. I'm so fucked up."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.