Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Jack!" Taylor said loudly, and at the same time as quietly as she could.

She motioned frantically for him to come in the room and close the door. She sat against Kristi's headboard with the bed covers pulled up to her chin, with only her gesturing arm exposed. A shocked look firmly planted on his face, Jack indeed entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Taylor? What the ... What the hell are you doing here?"

"Where's Tommy?" Taylor asked, ignoring Jack's question. "Does he know I'm here? He can't know I'm here!"

"Taylor, I didn't even know you were here. He has no idea. But what are you doing here?"

"Kristi came to my house and we started talking. She asked me to go for a ride and we ended up here. Where's Tommy now? What's he doing?"

"He's with Kristi. And my best guess is, they're getting ready to hook up."

"What? Tommy and Kristi? What are you talking about?"

"How about if I tell you later? I still don't understand what you're doing here ... at Kristi's house, and in her bed?"

"Mmm ... I think I understand. Did Kristi tell you to come in here, Jack?"

"Yeah, she did."

"O.K. Well, Kristi and I got to talking about a lot of things. I really like her, Jack. It was too cool getting to ask a girl about some of the things I've been thinking about. And in the process of talking, um ... we wound up naked here in her bed."

"Seriously! Holy shit, Taylor!.

"I know! She already showed me some new things that I wanna tell you about. But I'm pretty sure she went off alone with Tommy so you and I could be alone, and so I could get the thing I want most in the world right now.

"What's that?"

"That bulge in your jeans, Jack. I want that bulge in me."

"Are you ... are you still all naked under there?"​

She dropped the covers to reveal her shoulders, arms and breasts.

"Completely. Come over here please, Jack."

Intrigued by Taylor's presence in Kristi's bed, as well as the fact that she was naked in Kristi's bed, Jack did as Taylor asked. She scooted to the edge of the bed to meet him, and immediately began unbuckling his pants.

"Wow, Taylor ... you look amazing."

"Thank you, Jack. So, why do you have a hardon already?"

"Oh, um ... well, Kristi actually got naked in front of Tommy and me and, well ... Even though she was gonna go off with Tommy, I guess it turned me on anyway."

"Are you O.K. with her being with Tommy like that?"

"Yeah, I actually am ... totally. I think it's perfect in fact. Because I really..."

"You really what, Jack?"

Taylor had Jack's belt unbuckled, his button undone and his zipper pulled down. She pulled his jeans down and observed the big bulge in his briefs.

"I really, really just wanted to be with you."

"Oh! So you mean, this hardon is really, for me?"

She had reached into Jack's briefs and pulled his erection out over the waistband.

"Yes, Taylor. It's all for you."

"I'm so glad, Jack," she said, looking up at him from the bed. "But there are two things I need you to know right now. They're kinda related to each other. The first one is, I was with Kristi, here in her bed. And she made me cum, really, really intensely. And Kristi told me that a lot of times, if a girl gets the satisfaction she really needs, then she's totally, totally ready to do anything her guy wants to do. And that's how I feel right now."

"Wow. O.K. What's the other thing?"

Taylor grasped Jack's erection firmly in her hand before replying.

"The other thing is, I'm ready, Jack. I'm so, so fucking ready for this beautiful big thing to be inside me. I'm ready for you to fuck me, Jack. I need you to fuck me. I can't wait any longer and I can't be any more ready, or more horny. And here's the thing, Jack. I don't mean to say anything bad. But if you're not ready to fuck me, then I'm ... I'm ... I just need to get fucked. And I want to get fucked by you, more than anything in the world. But if you're not ready, I have to find somebody who is."

She paused to consider whether or not she should speak the thought that had come to her mind. As was often the case, she decided to go ahead.

"If you're not ready, Jack, I just might have to go find Kristi and Tommy and see if Tommy will fuck me. I don't care if he is my brother."

Taylor said this almost totally for effect, of course.

"You know what, Taylor?" Jack said. "You talk a hell of a lot. Open your mouth again, will you?"

Not sure what Jack was getting at, Taylor obeyed and opened her mouth. Jack took his cock into one hand and put his other hand behind Taylor's head, then brought them together. When Taylor realized what Jack was doing, she opened wider and welcomed his cock inside.

"MMmmmmmm..." Taylor hummed as she took Jack's dick as far as she could for the time being ... which was not terribly far.

"Ohhh, Taylor, that feels so good. You have no idea how much I've wanted you."

Taylor popped Jack out of her mouth for a moment and looked up at him.

"Jack, do you mean... ?

"Yes, Taylor. I'm more than ready. I can't wait any more, either."

"Ohhhh, Jack!" Taylor exclaimed as she took another shot at gaining more ground on his dick with her mouth.

Motivated by the thought that she would soon get what she had wanted so desperately, she pushed the boundary of her stretched mouth. Jack, wanting to encourage but not force, put gentle but firm pressure on the back of Taylor's head. Together they succeeded in getting a full two additional inches in. Taylor almost gagged, but she was able to hold it off. Then Jack's cock was moving in and out slowly. He let her suck him this way for a minute before taking it back. Without a word he grabbed the edge of the bed covers and pulled them back to reveal the rest of Taylor's unclothed body.

The young girl knew what the gesture meant, and she was suddenly still. She knew what was about to happen, she had wanted it desperately, she was ready. But now that the moment was at hand, she felt slight trepidation. And yet, she trusted Jack as much as ever. So when he pulled his shirt over his head and climbed into the bed with her, she felt safe. She kept her eyes locked onto his as he gently pushed her onto her back, and as he spread her knees apart.

Jack saw the wide-eyed look his soon-to-be-lover displayed, and it touched him deep inside. Taylor was no conquest for him. She was not a prize, nor a goal. She was a young girl who trusted him, and he took that very seriously. He maintained eye contact as he got in place on top of her, as he positioned his arms at her sides, as he adjusted his hips so that his rock-hard dick lay on top of her vulva, and as he began to move back and forth, feeling the wetness that told him just how ready Taylor's body was to have him enter it.

"How's that feel?" Jack asked softly.

"It feels like your cock belongs there, Jack."

"Wow, are you wet."

"I guess my pussy knows what's coming, huh?"

"I guess so. I gotta ask, Taylor ... You sure you're ready for this?"

"You know I am, Jack. But thank you so much for asking."

"Ohhh, Taylor," Jack said as he put more pressure into his strokes across the top of Taylor's pussy. "I just ... ohhh I want you so bad."

"I want you too, Jack."

Jack pulled back and let the head of his cock slide down and into position. He held steady there for a few moments, poised to begin the entry sequence.

"Taylor ... Taylor ... Taylor, I ... I lo ... Wait ... I don't have any condoms. Oh shit."

"Jack, didn't I tell you this? I haven't had my period yet and I can't get pregnant until then."

"You told me that? I guess I don't remember."

"Yes I did. So you don't have to worry about anything like that until my period starts. Now fuck me, Jack," Taylor whispered. "Please give it to me, Jack. Please... fuck me."

Knowing the time was finally right, Jack moved his hips forward ever so slightly. Taylor had felt her own fingers inside her, and Jack's fingers, and her mother's long vibrator. But nothing came close to the feeling of Jack's swollen knob parting her young and developing labia. It felt warm, soft and hard at the same time. It felt big, even at the start. And it felt wonderful in a way she never could have imagined.

"O.K. so far?"

"Oh yeah ... fuck yeah ... more..."

Jack pulled back the inch and a half he had entered, making sure he was getting lubed by Taylor's fluids, then moved back in that inch and a half, then slowly, an inch more, then an inch more than that.

"OOhhhhhhhhhhh..." Taylor moaned softly as her head rolled back.

Jack moved back out again.

"You're being fucked, Taylor. Is it what you thought it would be?"

"Mmmmm, it's so much better, Jack. You ... you and your cock are so much better. I love it so much ... Mooooorrre..."

Jack gave her a little more of himself. Taylor was very vaguely aware that she could fit something quite long inside her. She didn't know that some women have deeper vaginas, and some have canals that are more shallow. Hers was the deeper variety. In Taylor's mind, she figured that Jack's dick wasn't but a couple of inches longer than the vibe her mother had inserted pretty much all the way into her, so it didn't occur to her that there might be any problem getting Jack in. But what Taylor hadn't taken into account was the girth of Jack's cock, which was considerably more than the vibrator's circumference. And more to the point, she didn't realize that a girl's vaginal muscles can contract due to nervousness, especially the first time she has sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.