Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"I have something that I just have to tell you, Jack," Tommy said. "I just can't keep it inside any more."

"Whoa, O.K.," Jack replied. "What is Tommy?"

"It's about ... oh, Man! I know I shouldn't be thinking about this, ever. I know it's so fucking wrong."

"About what?"

"She's just so, fucking, hot. I just can't stop thinking about her."

Jack had a sudden sinking feeling that Tommy was going to come clean with another revelation regarding sexual thoughts about Taylor. Jack struggled enough with his own feelings and desires for the twelve year old sexpot. How was he supposed to deal with his feelings about someone else being hot for her, especially his best friend, who was also her brother?

"Why are you telling me about this, Tommy?"

"Because I thought you'd understand. Don't you think she's amazing?"

"I ... uh ... of course I do, Tommy. How can I not?"

"I'm sure you're gonna hate me for talking this way, Jack. But that body! It's just so amazing! Whenever she's around I just have to look at her for as long as possible."

"I know, Tom. She's sexy as all hell. I don't blame you. But still..."

"I get it! I'm a total hypocrite for giving you shit about having the hots for some other girl!"

"Don't worry about it, Man. You were right to say that stuff to me."

"I don't know, Jack. But what I do know is what a dog I feel like right now."

Jack didn't know what to say. Should he agree about Tommy being a dog, and a perverted one at that, for being hot for his own sister? Or should he agree about Taylor being the hottest thing on two legs? He thought perhaps the latter would seem less suspicious.

"Tommy, look," Jack began, "It's totally normal for a guy to feel like that. I mean, you're right, she's just awesome ... special, and she's getting more so all the time."

"I know you're gonna want to kill me, Man. But I swear, I want her! I'm sorry!"

"Well, you don't have to be sorry. And why would I want to kill you over it?"

"Dude, she's your girlfriend! Don't you want to kick my ass for feeling like this about her?"

The lights went on in Jack's head.

"Oh ... Kristi? Oh! Kristi! Yeah, yeah, Man. I know what you mean."

Tommy gave his friend a puzzled look.

"Man, who'd you think I was talking about?"

"Uh ... Kristi! Of course! Duh! I mean, who else, right? I just wanted to be sure ... yeah, she is hot stuff."

Jack breathed a huge, secret sigh of relief.

"I'm really sorry."

"Look, Tom ... seriously. I don't blame you. She is a great girl, and super hot. I figured you liked her, Man."

"So, you don't want to kill me or anything?"

"You know things have been weird between her and me. I still don't know how to describe it. I don't necessarily want to, you know ... break up with her. I don't know. But I wouldn't want to stand in your way, either. So, I'm not sure what to say."

"I wonder what Kristi would think about it?"

"I don't know. Ya think ... maybe we should talk to her?"

"Like, now?"

"Why not? Maybe she's home. Good thing you got off work early."

"Totally."


"Oh, Kristi... ," Taylor said softly over her shoulder, "Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?"

Kristi kissed her way up Taylor's back until she was lying on top of her. She kissed the young girl's shoulder, then put her face by her ear.

"What is it you think your big sister's gonna do to you?" she whispered.

"I have some really good friends online," Taylor whispered back, "and they've been telling me about how good it feels when somebody does things to your ... butt hole."

"Taylor!" Kristi said softly, "I can't believe you would even talk about such... naughty ... things! Is that any way for my sweet little sister to behave?"

"I don't know Big Sister. Is this how you behaved when you were my age?"

"Whenever I got the chance, Baby. Anyway, Jack's already eaten your pussy. And I don't have a cock to stick in you, so I can't fuck you. I figured this way I could be the first to do something to my little sister."

Kristi kissed her way back down to Taylor's heiney. She lay her face in several places, planting a wet kiss each time. While doing this, she ran her hands up and down Taylor's sides, over her back, down her thighs, and of course she squeezed her cheeks as well.

"MMmmmmm that feels sooooooo amazing, Kristi," Taylor cooed.

"You have quite an adorable butt here, Sweetie."

Taylor didn't mind that Kristi had started calling her cute names now that they were naked together. She felt respected being called by her name during conversation, but she felt a deeper connection being called things like Honey and Sweetie while her ass was being kissed.

Soon Kristi went from kissing all around, to very softly grazing Taylor's behind with the tip of her tongue and lips. Taylor thought this was the height of this new experience, until she felt Kristi's tongue on her crack. Kristi put her hands on her little sister's hips to hold her in place, as she had started squirming with delight.

The tongue went up and down the track, moving slightly deeper with each pass. After a dozen or so strokes up and down, Kristi put her hands on Taylor's cheeks and gently spread them apart. Before making further contact, she puckered her lips and blew a steady stream of air over Taylor's precious, innocent asshole. If Kristi could have seen Taylor's face from her position, she would have known that her eyes were rolling back in her head as she got lost in the new form of stimulus.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... OOHHHHHHHHHHH ... OOHHHHHHHHH ... HHHHHHOOOOOO," came the deep moans from Taylor as Kristi's tongue began circling her pucker.

Kristi took great joy in bringing forth such sounds from little Taylor. For what seemed like the longest time, she just ran her tongue around and around the world, then changed direction and ran it the other way, then back again. When she thought Taylor had gotten the full effect of that move, she began touching the center of her hole as gently as she possibly could at first, then when she had gotten new moans, more like short bursts out of her companion, she started to apply more pressure on the bullseye.

Barely had Kristi's fingers touched Taylor's dripping wet pussy before the young girl's first orgasm of the day came-a-callin'. Kristi tried her best to hold Taylor's hips in place with one hand, while her other did the cunt diddling. She felt like she was riding a mechanical bull, face-first as Taylor bucked to and fro. But Kristi held her tightly and plunged her tongue in deeply as Taylor writhed almost violently. If it were a barroom bull instead of a young girl's ass Kristi was riding, she would have won the prize for the night, because she held firm and did not get bucked off, no matter how hard her hot little bronco bounced up and down.

Taylor's orgasm had barely subsided when Kristi's hand went to work for real on her slippery cunt. Two fingers rubbed Taylor's clit, a thumb entered her vaginal canal. and Kristi's mouth planted kisses on her butt hole, in addition to the tonuge lashing she was already providing. When Taylor's second huge climax subsided, Kristi figured that this young girl probably needed a break before continuing on to whatever was next. Taylor was just coming back to earth after having had her world rocked in ways she could not have imagined.

"Hi Cutie Pie," Kristi said to Taylor as she came the bed up to lie next to her.

Taylor felt like a used, rung-out dish rag as she stared somewhat blankly at her new teacher.

"I... ," Taylor tried to speak, "I ... Kristi, I ... FUCK!"

"See?" Kristi said. "I told you there was nothing like having a girl down there. Although, I really didn't eat your pussy this time. But we'll get there soon, I think."

"Oh, Kristi, I just don't know what to say. I mean... fuck ... ya know?"

"Yeah, I know, Taylor," Kristi replied with a laugh. "I know just what you mean. Fuck sums it up pretty well."

Kristi stared into Taylor's eyes intently.

"What?" Taylor said. "What are you thinking?"

"Two things," Kristi said. "The first is that I want to say thank you."

"Thank... me? I should be thanking you. What would you be thanking me for?"

"Because you reminded me of how I used to feel, about who I am. Seeing you loving this so much, loving the pleasure you're feeling, helps me remember how much I miss feeling that way. I realize that I've been denying a huge part of myself ... A part of myself that I love. So, thank you."

"Really? I made you remember that?" Kristi nodded. "Wow. That's so cool. And you're so welcome."

"It is pretty cool."

"What's the other thing you were thinking, Kristi?"

"The other thing, Taylor, is that I was wondering about something. We haven't really gone through all the good stuff, but now you've been with a girl, at least a little. And I think you like it pretty good so far."

Taylor laughed.

"Gee, ya think so?"

"Yeah, I think so. So here's what I'm wondering. Right now, how much do you want Jack's cock?"

"Um..."

"Just think about it for a second. And give me an honest answer."

"O.K." Taylor paused and looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds. "O.K. I think ... I think I want it more than I ever did before."

"Cool, Girl."

"Why? Why did you ask me that?"

"I was just wondering how much like me you are."

"What do you mean, Kristi?"

"Well, I know you were totally into what we just did. And for some girls, all they would want would be to keep going forever, with a girl. A cock would be the furthest thing from their minds. But for me, as much as I love being with girls, and I love being with you, by the way, Little Sis ... But as much as I love it, there's no substitute for a hard cock as far as I'm concerned. I had a feeling you would feel the same way, and I was right."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.