Taylor's Growing Up
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Taylor spent the next few days getting to know her new plastic buddy. She snuck off to her room every chance she could, and she had at least one orgasm every time she played. But as much fun as she was having, there was always one thing that never left her mind. Jack's cock. Taylor used her new toy to help her maintain patience while she waited for Jack ... waited for him to be ready to fuck her.

It didn't help Taylor's cause that she had far less summer activities keeping her busy as did Jack, or Tommy for that matter. She had friends and she spent time with them. But she knew full well that none of them had vibrators and none of them looked at porn and thought about sex most of the time like she did. Had any of them shown an interest when she dropped the occasional hint, she would have been happy to inform them of her new found delights. But none of them did.

But Tommy and Jack were much busier, between sports camps, summer jobs and the friends they hung with, all of whom had cars, much of their time was spoken for. And although Tommy didn't have a girlfriend at the time, Jack had Kristi, who also took up some of his time.

Yet while Taylor was deprived of the opportunity to get Jack alone in her bedroom or in the basement, or much anywhere else, she was afforded the opportunity to talk with him a few times when he and Tommy made pit stops before going on to their next event. Taylor used these short talks with Jack, while Tommy was in the shower, or getting dressed, or doing whatever, to catch Jack up on her sexual experiences, and to touch base on other things.

"I miss you, Jack!" Taylor said urgently as she pulled Jack down to kiss his mouth. "I need your hands on my body!"

"I know, Taylor," Jack replied. "I want my hands on your body too."

Jack slipped his hands under Taylor's shirt and got a quick rush when he found that she was not wearing a bra. He didn't stop kissing her, but he moved his hips back to create enough space for his hands to get up to her breasts for some furtive squeezing and nipple pinching.

"That feels so good, Jack. When can you come over and be with me?"

"As soon as I can, I promise. So, are you using the toy your mother gave you?"

"Yes! All the time, since I haven't been able to be with you for days!"

"Did you figure out how it works?"

"Yes. I'll have to tell you about how my mom..."

Just as Taylor was about to give Jack a brief description of her mother's masturbation tutoring session, they heard Mrs. Young coming up the basement stairs.

"Shit!" Jack whispered.

"Call me later!" Taylor whispered back as Jack's hands made a hasty retreat from inside her shirt, and Jack and Taylor quickly put a safe distance of several feet between them.

Jack did call later and got to talk with Taylor for nearly half an hour. Mostly they talked about what they wanted to do to each other. Taylor of course wanted to make sure Jack didn't forget her number one goal ... to get his arrow in the center of her bullseye. But she also told him all about her vibrator, how much she wanted his mouth on her pussy again, and how she really wanted another chance to wrap her lips around his member. However, she saved the details of her mom's tutelage for another conversation.

They got to speak a few other times on the phone before they could be together in person again. Jack had been with Kristi several times since he had been together with Taylor. His preference was to avoid the topic of Kristi as much as possible. However Taylor, even during phone conversations, wanted to talk about it, but not out of any kind of jealousy. Rather she simply wanted details of as many sexual encounters as she could get, especially any involving the object of her lust.

"Come on, Taylor, you don't really want to know about that, do you? Isn't it enough to know that I'd rather be doing those things with you?"

"You always ask me that, Jack. You should know by now that I always want to hear about that. I love that you want to do those things with me, and I want it sooooo much! But I don't mind at all that you do them with Kristi. I even like it, especially when you tell me about it!"

"You're weird," Jack responded.

"I know! So, tell me what happened last, Jack!"

"When? What do mean?"

"Well, weren't you out with her last night?"

"Yes, I was."

"Well, did you have sex?"

"Taylor..."

"Seriously, Jack! Tell me ... please?"

"Ugh ... no, we didn't have sex."

"But she wanted to, didn't she?"

"How do you know that, Taylor?"

"Because Jack. I know how much I want you to fuck me, so I just figure she wants you to fuck her almost as much as I do."

"You're a wiseass. Do you know that?"

"I think I remember your hands all over my wise-ass a lot, Jack." This made them both chuckle. "So, am I right? Does Kristi want to do it with you?"

"Fine. Yes, Taylor. Yes, she does."

"Well then why haven't you?"

Jack paused and sighed.

"What am I gonna do with you?"

"Fuck me ... soon, I hope! Seriously, Jack. Give Kristi what she wants."

"You want me to ... to fuck Kristi? Why?"

"Because she wants you, and I understand that, a lot. Because I'm sure you want to. And because I want you to tell me all about it after you do it. Anyway, what happened last night, if you didn't have sex?"

"Yeesh. Oral."

"Really? She gave you a blowjob? If you'd ever come over here to be with me, I'd give you a blowjob, you know! But anyway, how was it?"

"How was it? It ... it was really good, O.K.?"

"Did you do the same for her?"

"Did I ... Taylor."

"Come on, Jack. Did you eat her pussy? I know I loved it when you ate mine."

"Yes, Taylor. Yes, I did."

"Did you like eating my pussy, Jack?"

"Yes, you little nympho! Of course I did! I loved it!

"Then please come here and do it again!"

"I really want to, Taylor."

"Then come tonight!"

"I'm going out with ... Kristi ... tonight."

"That's fine, Jack. Give Kristi what she wants, then come here, tell me all about it, and do it to me, too."

"Taylor, it'll be too late."

"No it won't. Text me like you did before and I'll let you in the back by the kitchen."

"O.K. Taylor ... I really do want to, you know. I'll try."

"I know you do, Jack. I can't wait. Have fun with Kristi!"

"You are a fucking nut case."

"A nut case you wanna fuck, right?"

"Yes. A nut case I want to fuck."


Jack didn't come over that night. He texted briefly to tell Taylor that he would talk to her the next day. When the doorbell rang the next morning, Taylor thought that it must have been Jack at the door. Although she thought it was strange that he wouldn't have texted or called first. Tommy wasn't home, nor were her parents, so Taylor thought she might finally be able to be alone with Jack, at least for a while. She went to the door and on the way, saw the car in the driveway. It wasn't Jack's car, nor did Taylor recognize whose it might be.

When she opened the door, Taylor was surprised by who was standing on her front step.

"Hi there!" Kristi said with a friendly smile. "How are you today, Taylor?"

"Hi," Taylor replied, feeling comfortable but a bit surprised. "Uh ... what's up?"

"Is your brother home, by any chance?"

"No, he's not, Kristi. He's at work, actually."

"Oh, shoot. That's too bad. I wanted to talk to him."

Kristi continued to smile at Taylor without looking like she planned to leave.

"He won't be home for like, hours."

"Oh, that's too bad," Kristi replied, still not moving from the front step.

Finally Taylor felt no choice but to invite her in.

"Um ... do you wanna come in or something?"

"Sure, I'd love to come for a little bit. Are your parents home?"

"Nope, just me."

"Cool. House all to yourself, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess. You want something to drink, Kristi?"

"Sure, how about a glass of water, with ice? Thank you so much, Taylor."

Taylor took note of the fact that Kristi was using her name, and not calling her Sweetie, or Honey, the way most people older than her did. She liked that Kristi addressed her that way. It made Taylor feel respected beyond her years.

"Come on and sit down," Taylor said, after getting Kristi's water.

"Thanks so much," Kristi replied. "You're a really sweet and mature young lady, Taylor."

Taylor thought that sounded respectful as well. She didn't know why Kristi was there, but so far she didn't mind one bit.

"Thank you, Kristi," Taylor said.

"Um ... Taylor, I have to confess ... I did come here to find Tommy, but I'm really glad it's just you here, because I wanted to talk to you about something."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I do. It's ... kind of awkward to bring up, though."

"Really? Why, what is it?"

Taylor of course figured it almost surely had to do with Jack, but she had no intention of giving anything away unnecessarily.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.