Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The two sat on opposite ends of the couch facing one another.

"I had a weird conversation with my mom today," Taylor said.

"Why?" Jack replied. "Weird like, how?"

"For one thing, 'cuz she was asking me about you!"

"Wh ... what? What about me?"

"Like, asking if I had a crush on you!"

"She did? Oh shit!"

"What, Jack? What 'Oh shit'?"

"Well, she told me she thought you had a crush on me too."

"My mom? She did? You're kidding! What did you say?"

"I said there was no way, of course."

"Then what did my mom say?""

"She said I should just be careful not to hurt your feelings, basically. Maybe pay a little extra attention to you."

"Really? I like the sound of that!"

"I thought you would. Was that all that was weird about your conversation with her?"

"Maybe not so weird, but surprising."

"Like how?" Jack inquired.

"Like, she told me that when she was my age, she had a crush on her brother's friend! I guess that was weird."

"No shit? Yeah, I'd say that's weird too. did she say anything else?"

"Well, she told me I could ask her anything. And, you know how parents always say that cause they think it sounds cool or something, but they don't really want you to ask anything too deep? Well, I think she actually meant it. So, I kind of asked her, without really asking her, if she ever thought about her brother's friend and ... touched herself."

"Shit, Talylor! You asked herthat?"

"Well, not exactly. I kind of hinted at it."

"And? What did she say?"

"She said she did. I don't know if she totally understood me or not. But it sounded like it, anyway."

"That is bizarre. So... do you have a crush on me, Taylor?"

"Jack! I ... I don't know what to call it, exactly. But I confess ... I do think about you and touch myself."

"I know you do. So do I."

"I love that, Jack. It so turns me on to think about you doing it and thinking of me, while I'm thinking of you."

"Yeah, I think that's pretty cool too."

"Did you think about what I asked you the other day?"

"What's that, Taylor?" Jack asked, knowing full well what she meant.

"Jack," Taylor replied as she leaned forward, "I think you know what I mean." She crawled across the couch toward him. "I asked you ... if you would ever be ready ... to... fuck me. So?"

She had reached him, and she stayed on all fours, looking into his eyes. She was wearing a loose-fitting sweatshirt from which she had cut the collar. It hung down and he could see her peach-sized breasts inside, waiting for him to pluck them. His cock had already been getting hard, and the sight of her ripe boobs took him the rest of the way.

"It's O.K. if you're not, Jack. I'll understand. But if you're not ready yet, I want you to let me do something else."

"What is it?"

"First take my shirt off."

Taylor moved the rest of the way toward Jack and kissed him on the mouth, then raised up her torso and her arms, inviting Jack to lift her shirt over her head, which he did. She wasted no time in pulling his head to her chest and holding it between her boobs.

"MMmmmm..." Jack moaned. "Amazing boobs, Taylor."

"I'm glad you like 'em so much, Jack. Can I take your shirt off?"

Jack raised his arms and let Taylor return the gesture. He then grabbed her and pulled her to him, noting that this night her panties were plain pink, with a tiny little silk bow in the center of the waistband in front. He put his hands on her ass as he crushed her boobs into his face and began kissing them.

"You have such gorgeous tits, Taylor."

"Suck 'em, Jack. Bite my nipples."

Jack felt his cock getting even harder as he feasted on Taylor's fruit. This was the first time he had his shirt off when they had been together and he delighted in the feeling of her soft hands on his arms and back while he had his way with her breasts. And soon he had pulled her down onto his erection, held-in only by his boxers.

"I love squeezing your ass, Taylor. It's so fucking tight."

"It's all yours, Jack. Squeeze it, do whatever you want with it. You're making my pussy really wet again, Jack."

"You make me so hard, Taylor. My cock feels like it's gonna explode."

"Will you show it to me again, Jack? I wanna see it and touch it again."

Taylor removed herself from Jack's lap and pulled down his shorts, which he helped with by raising his hips and wiggling a little. She then got down on her knees in front of him and worked in between his legs until she was staring straight at his big erection.

"It's totally hard for you, Taylor. Please put your hand on it."

Not only did she obey his wish, but she gave him two hands instead of one. She stared intently at the head of Jack's cock as she stroked the shaft.

"There was another question I wished I could have asked my mom," Taylor said.

"What's that?"

"I wanted to ask her what pre-cum tastes like."

Jack knew that he had tasted his own on a number of occasions, but he didn't feel comfortable enough to tell Taylor that.

"Really? Uh ... why would you ask her that?"

"Duh! Because I wanna know what it tastes like! But I have a feeling that if I just wait a little bit I can find out for myself."

Suddenly Jack imagined Taylor's mouth on his cock. Would she really do that? She kept telling him she would do anything he wanted. She had even practically begged him to fuck her. He still didn't think he was ready for that. But was he ready to let her...

"I think I see some!"

Taylor was squeezing and stroking Jack's erection with both hands, up and down the shaft, keeping a close eye on the slit at the tip of his glans.

"Ohhhh, Taylor ... that feels so damn good..."

Taylor kept her vigil until she saw her prize coming forth. A drop of clear liquid was emerging from the tip of Jack's hard-on.

"There it is! What should I do, Jack?"

"What? Taylor ... I..."

"Oh shit! There's more coming!"

As Taylor squeezed and pumped, the first drop of pre-cum swelled and soon fell away from it's home, leaving a thin line of liquid that kept it attached. Taylor instinctively brought one of her hands underneath to catch the fat drop. When she pumped Jack's shaft again another drop formed and immediately followed the first into Taylor's palm.

"What are you doing, Taylor?"

"There's more than I thought, Jack. It keeps coming out."

"It does that sometimes."

"This is so cool!"

She continued to study Jack's organ and it's clear discharge as it began pooling in her hand. She knew she wanted to taste it, but she got a sudden jolt of stage fright. What if she didn't like it? Would that turn Jack off? Should she lick it from her hand, she wondered? Should she take it right from the tip of Jack's penis?

After a minute, with a look of determination on her face, Taylor brought her palm to her mouth, extended her tongue and licked off the small pool of liquid. She moved it around her mouth and tried to experience the taste, which was minimal. She liked the slipperiness of the liquid, and found nothing offensive in it at all.

"That was fucking hot, Taylor. So, how did it taste?"

"It didn't taste like much of anything. But I liked it. Do you think there'll be more?"

"Probably. Sometimes there's a lot."

Sure enough, after a few more solid pumps of Jack's prick, another big drop formed at the tip. Taylor examined this as closely as the others. And when she saw it swell and threaten to fall, she took the plunge and brought her mouth to it. She extended her tongue and ran it under the head of Jack's cock, then up to the slit, taking the droplet of pre-cum with her.

"OOohhhhhhhhh," Jack exclaimed.

Taylor noted that bringing her tongue into contact with Jack's member brought him immediate and intense pleasure.

"You liked that, huh Jack? You liked it when I put my tongue on your cock?"

"Oh fuck yes, Taylor. Fuck yes."

"You want me to do it again?"

"Oh, Taylor ... please ... please?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.