Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The morning after the tantalizing texting experience Taylor and Jack had shared, Taylor awoke in the same position in which she had fell asleep. She had climaxed lying flat on her stomach with her hand between her legs, imagining she was actually on top of Jack. After the two had texted their goodnights to one another, Taylor had pulled her blanket over her naked body, slipped her hand under herself, just to feel it one more time, and then promptly fell asleep. And there she stayed until morning.

As she floated to the surface of consciousness, Taylor wondered for a few moments why she was waking up with her hand on her pussy. But then wisps of memory began to enter her brain. And soon she had a clear picture of the game she had played with Jack the night before. Taylor remembered that she had played with herself while Jack did the same. And she had given herself an orgasm for the first time in her life. And she recalled it being a very good thing.

As Taylor rolled out of bed and headed for the shower, she knew there was one thing she desperately wanted to do. And it was something she desired to do only with Jack ... Talk. She still had not had the chance to talk to Jack about the million thoughts going through her mind since they had been together in her room, when she had held his cock in her hands and jerked it off, and when he ventured to slip his hand inside her panties and explore her vagina, until she had her very first happy ending. There was so much she wanted to tell, and to ask Jack about it all. Unfortunately Taylor knew, Jack had to work all day, And that after that the had a date with Kristi.

That left Taylor with only one place to turn with the thoughts and feeling swirling around her ... The place she had ventured many times before to explore her budding sexuality. She went on the Internet.

"Precum," Taylor said quietly to herself as she typed the word into her browser.

Pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid, preseminal fluid, or Cowper's fluid, and colloquially as pre-cum) is the clear, colorless, viscous fluid that emits from the urethra of a man's penis when he is sexually aroused.

To the right of the definition was a picture of the head of a penis, with a drop of clear liquid seeping from the slit.

"That's what was coming out of Jack's dick," she thought to herself. "'Course, his dick is bigger than that. And there was more stuff leaking out."

Taylor looked for more information on pre-cum.

"What is this? What does it taste like? Holy shit."

Taylor clicked on another link, which took her to a page that displayed girls' comments about the taste of pre-cum. She read down the list, amazed to see how many girls said they didn't mind, or even liked the taste of their boyfriend or husband's pre-cum. She pondered that for a few moments as she grazed her nipples with her palms. She realized they were fairly stiff, and she took each between finger and thumb.

"It was so great when Jack pinched these." She imagined the feeling Jack's pinches gave her, then she pinched her nipples herself. "He did it even harder, and I liked it. That's so weird." Taylor pinched her nipples harder and got a jolt that kind of hurt, but that felt more good than bad.

After caressing her breasts briefly, Taylor came to the realization that she was sitting at her computer desk completely naked.

"Oh, fuck!" she said to herself with a chuckle. "Where is my head?" she wondered silently. "Hmm ... I know where it is ... still in bed with Jack. Oh well ... better get in the shower."


Jack awoke also thinking of his play with Taylor the night before. Just like Taylor, he thought he would like to talk to someone about what was happening. But the only person he would have talked to about such things, other than Taylor herself, was off limits, because that person happened to be Taylor's brother. If it were about Kristi, Jack would have gone to Tommy without hesitation. But not to talk about Taylor.

Tommy and Jack got up and dressed, then had breakfast, prepared by Jack's mother. After they had eaten, the boys went their separate ways. Jack was working all day at his summer job and Tommy was heading to the gym.

Although Jack wanted to pore over his late night text message game with Taylor, he couldn't stop his mind from moving back to Kristi, who Jack was seeing that night for the first time since he had started responding to Taylor's invitations. She had been away for a few days visiting her aunt and uncle in another town. Just knowing she was returning brought all of Jack's feelings of guilt over Taylor up to the surface. He hoped upon hope that he wouldn't be wearing his heart on his sleeve that night.

However, he made it through the evening with Kristi unscathed. They had gone to a party some of their friends were having, they stopped for frappuccino, and headed back to Kristi's house, where Jack planned to drop her off for the night.

Jack was surprised that when he pulled into Kristi's driveway, she told him to turn the car off so they could talk for a while longer. His mind had been elsewhere most of the evening and he was prepared for a quick drop-off and exit. But Kristi leaned over and began kissing Jack, more passionately than he would have expected. Jack wasn't sure how to respond to Kristi's unusually forward behavior. He did his best to keep up for a few minutes. But by then Kristi thought Jack's behaviors were different than normal too.

"What's the matter with you tonight, Jack?" Kristi asked.

"What?" Jack replied. "Waddya mean?"

"You've just seemed kind of weird all night."

"Really? I don't think so."

"Well, I just started kissing you. And not only do you seem strange, but..."

"But what?"

"But ... Well, normally the first thing you do is try to take my bra off so you can touch my boobs."

"That's not true, Kristi and you know it. It's not the first thing I do."

"Well, it doesn't take you long to get to it. But now you're not even trying. Something's going on with you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.