Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Jack was relieved at being able to sneak into his house and up to his room without anyone spotting the revealing dark spot on his pants. Once in his room he quickly changed into fresh clothes and went back downstairs and pretended that nothing unusual had happened to him that afternoon.

Taylor was still at home and the events of the afternoon were on her mind as well. However, her thoughts had nothing to do with guilt or shame, as Jack's did. Taylor's young mind was playing out the scene over and over again, remembering every thrilling moment. She especially loved picturing the look on Jack's face when she pulled her shirt all the way open and exposed her tits. She was sure that despite his protests, he really did like them. And Taylor felt sure that seeing her boobs had to be what had given him the hard-on.

But the best part for Taylor was when Jack finished. When she finished him. She loved the way he seemed out of control at that point, the way he grabbed her hand and held it so firmly against his dick, the way he was moaning and grunting, the way his penis was jerking under her hand. And mostly, she loved the feeling of warm wetness as Jack's semen soaked through his pants. And Taylor knew, she had made all of it happen. She felt a kind of thrill she had never felt before. And she wanted more.

"Where's Jack?" Tommy said to Taylor upon returning home.

"He left," she replied. "Went home I guess."

"I thought he was gonna stick around for dinner. Did he say anything?"

"Not really."

"Weird," Tommy said. "I'll text him and see if he's coming back."

"Awesome!" Taylor exclaimed, then quickly realized she may have sounded a bit too enthusiastic. She was glad that her brother didn't seem to notice.

But Taylor was disappointed, as Jack did not return that evening. He thought it was a bit too soon to return to what he considered, the scene of the crime. And just as importantly, if not more so, he had an opportunity to see his girlfriend Kristi that night. The fact that Kristi had been hinting that she was ready to move things forward, which to Jack meant letting their petting venture below the waist, seemed like the perfect way to put the Taylor incident in the past.

Later that night, it was Jack's turn to be disappointed. Despite what in his mind were almost promises that Kristi would touch him there, and let him do the same, no such activity materialized. It wasn't Kristi's intention to purposely leave Jack high-and-dry, although that's how it felt to him. She wasn't a prude, nor was she even a virgin. Rather she believed she had gone too far, too fast with other boys and she wanted to take her time with Jack. However, since she wasn't ready to tell him that, Jack simply found her cold and distant. A while later, Jack was home, lying on his bed feeling discouraged by the way his date turned out, and playing things out in his head.

"I don't get it. Kristi seemed so flirty the last few times we were together. She said she thought she was ready to be more serious. We've been kissing, a lot. And she let me touch her tits a bunch of times. Well, through her bra at least. She has really nice tits. I wish she'd let me touch 'em without the bra. But all she ever does when my hands go around back to open it is push 'em away. What does ready to be more serious mean, if it doesn't mean I could touch her tits, and maybe she would finally touch my dick, and let me touch her pussy. What the hell?"

Thinking about Kristi, her breasts and the possibility of her touching his cock and letting him touch her cunt caused Jack's penis to inflate to full size in no time. He knew everyone in the house was in bed and probably asleep, so he thought it was safe enough to slip off his underwear so he could get a good grip on himself, rather than just doing it inside his shorts, or under his covers. Just to make sure there wouldn't be any embarrassing interruptions, he got out of bed and quietly locked his door.

Jack then dropped his skivvies to the floor before climbing back in bed. He lay on his back for a minute, just letting himself feel the tightness of the skin around his very erect dick. He flexed his muscles there and his hard-on bobbed toward his stomach and bounced back. Then he could wait no longer. He reached his hand down and began touching the glans very lightly, as he thought about Kristi and her tits.

"Kristi has really, really nice boobs," Jack thought as he traced his fingers up and down his shaft. "I bet they look incredible when her bra's off. They look pretty incredible with it on."

Jack imagined being allowed to reach behind Kristi's back and unhook her bra, without being pushed away. He saw the straps falling from her shoulders and the cups coming forward. He grasped his dick lightly and began softly rubbing it up and down. Just as he was picturing Kristi's bra coming off and her lovely tits being finally exposed to him, a new image popped into his mind. Taylor's breasts.

"Oh fuck!" Jack whispered aloud. "Shit, I can't think about that!"

He tried hard to put Taylor out of his mind. He reminded himself that he should never have let that happen. He should have left immediately. Taylor was his best friend's sister. And she was twelve years old. Despite how she looked, she was twelve years old. Jack thought more about Kristi. She was his girlfriend, and even if Taylor weren't only twelve, he knew he shouldn't do anything with any girl other than Kristi.

"But Kristi won't let me see her tits," Jack whispered. "Taylor wanted me to see hers. Hell, she wanted me to touch 'em!"

Try as he might, Jack could not stop picturing Taylor with her shirt open wide, open especially for him!

"Taylor has really beautiful tits, at her age," Jack thought. "I had no idea she was developing a body under those clothes. Imagine what those boobs'll be like in a couple years. I can't fucking believe she wanted to show me her tits! I didn't even want to see 'em. But she really wanted me too!"

Jack tried again to picture only Kristi's breasts, even though he had never actually seen them without a being covered by at least a bra. But the image of Taylor pulling her shirt open wouldn't leave his mind.

"She wanted me to touch 'em! Fuck! Of course, I could never do that. I could never touch Taylor like that. Noooo way!"

Jack increased his grip on his hard-on, and stroked faster. He felt precum leaking out of the tip. He slid it onto his fingers and swirled it around his glans. Now he couldn't stop thinking about Taylor and her lovely tits, so he quit trying. He imagined not only her opening her shirt for him, but taking it all the way off. She wanted him to touch them. She made that very clear. Jack couldn't help but imagine Taylor completely topless. And soon after, he saw himself touching her breasts. They were the perfect size to fit into his hands. He felt her nipples against his palms. And he saw the sweetest smile on Taylor's face. Not only was she not pushing him away ... she was inviting him to do more.

"Ohhhh, fuck! She is super hot. I can't believe it, but Taylor is so sexy. Shit! I wanna touch those beautiful tits!"

More precum was leaking out of the tip of Jack's cock ... enough for him to rub it over his shaft and create the slippery feeling he loved when he played with himself. After a minute he got more precum on his fingers, but instead of putting it on his shaft, he brought his fingers to his mouth. He liked to taste it sometimes, and it was especially fun to do it along with his naughty thoughts of a twelve year old girl. He brought his hand away from his mouth with a decent amount of saliva on his fingers to take the place of the liquid he had licked off. Now he was able to really lubricate his cock. His movements became more deliberate and more intense. And so did his thoughts.

"She wanted to see my cock too! Fuck, fuck, fuck! She wanted to see it. I know she wanted to touch it! Fuck, she did touch it through my pants! Kristi has barely even done that. Whenever I try to move her hand there, she pulls it away. But Taylor wouldn't stop rubbing it and squeezing it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.