Taylor's Growing Up
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

When Taylor Young reached age twelve, puberty hit her like gangbusters. Visible signs had started showing up around age ten. She always had a round bottom, but at ten her legs filled out, a bit of pubic fuzz appeared in the right places, and her breasts began to bud. She got her first training bra shortly thereafter.

By the time she turned twelve, Taylor had started shaving the fine hair under her arms, because that's what her friends were doing. Her breasts became noticeable and her vagina began assuming the characteristics of a young adolescent's, including the emergence of a smattering of light colored, very soft hair. Taylor was very aware of the changes her body was going through. At ten, her hands began taking exploratory journeys over the developing parts on a daily basis. By twelve she had gotten to know how to squeeze her growing breasts and massage her young vulva in ways that made her want to do it more and more.

But nothing marked Taylor's ascent toward womanhood more than the sudden interest she had in boys. Whereas they had all been geeks worthy of being mocked, or just her brother's cool friends who all let her hang around, many of them now caught her eye in ways they never had before. Although she was just starting Junior High, it wasn't the young men her own age that really struck Taylor's fancy. While she had always been close with her older brother Tommy, who was a Junior in High School, she still didn't look at him in that way. However, Taylor could never stop staring at his friends. And there was one of her brother's friends in whom Taylor took a more than casual interest. His name was Jack.

Jack was Tommy's best friend. The two boys spent so much time at one anothers' houses that their parents often joked that they had forgotten which of them belonged to which family. This gave Taylor ample opportunities to be around Jack and have her internal fire stoked. Sometimes one of the boys would stay at the other's house even if the one who lived there had to go somewhere.

On one such occasion, Jack was at Tommy's house for the afternoon. At some point Jack fell asleep on the family room couch while the rest of the family went about their business. When Jack awoke, he was surprised to find Tommy's sister looking at him from a chair she had obviously placed right next to the sofa.

"Hi," Taylor said when Jack first opened his eyes.

"Mmm..." Jack grunted. "Wh ... what are you doing, Taylor? Where's Tommy?"

"Tommy had to go to practice, remember?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"My mom drove him, and then she's gonna run some errands."

"Why didn't Tommy drive himself?"

"Because my dad needed the other car to go to somewhere else. I don't remember where."

"Oh. O.K. But anyway, Taylor ... what are you doing ... in here? Why are you sitting there?"

"Ohhh..." Taylor said coyly. "I'm not doing anything. Not really anyway."

"Seriously ... what..."

"I was just looking at you."

"Looking at me? What do you mean? What for?"

"Well, I've been ... um..."

"What, Taylor? You've been what?"

"Well, I've been thinking about, stuff lately."

"Really, Taylor. What kind of stuff? What are you talking about?"

"Um ... Jack, I'm..."

Taylor stopped and looked directly at Jack as a tiny grin crept into the corners of her mouth and eyes.

"I've been feeling really curious. And I want to learn some things ... to try some things."

Taylor began to nonchalantly run the fingertips of one of her hands back and forth across the top button of the shirt she was wearing. As Jack looked back at her confusedly, Taylor's mouth spread into a somewhat silly smile as she unbuttoned the button.

"Curious about wh ... What are you doing?" Jack said. "And what do you mean, 'learn some things'?"

"I mean..." she replied, pausing to undo another button, "that I'm getting older. And I'm thinking about a lot of things that girls think about when they get older." The third button slipped backward through its hole.

"Taylor!" Jack exclaimed. "What the ... is your mom home? Who else is here? What are you doing?"

"Nobody's here but you and me, Jack. I already told you that."

"Oh shit. I have to go, Taylor."

"Why? Jack, please stay."

"Taylor, tell me what you think you're doing, please."

"I'm not really sure. But ... lately I've ... well ... I've had this funny feeling. Kind of a ... desire."

"What kind of ... desire?"

"Well, it'll sound weird, I know. But ... I want somebody to see my boobs."

"What? Why?" Jack asked.

"I don't know exactly. I want somebody to see 'em. I wanna show 'em to somebody."

"You're twelve, Taylor! You shouldn't be doing that. But wait ... Are you saying ... that you want to show them ... to me?"

"Yeah, Jack. That's what I was thinking I wanna do."

"No, Taylor! You're my best friend's baby sister! I can't ... I can't be a part of that!"

"Aren't you my friend too, Jack?"

Jack had never really thought of Taylor as anything but Tommy's little sister. But he understood why she would feel that way after spending so much time together for so long.

"Uh ... sure, Taylor. Sure I am."

"Well then, can't you just do this for me? As my friend? I just wanna know what it feels like to show 'em to someone. And you're the only person I know who I wanna show 'em to."

"Me? Why me? Why..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Taylor opened her shirt part way, and Jack could see a few inches of skin in between the two sides of the shirt, from her neck all the way to her navel. The smile remained on her face.

"Just because," she replied. "So? Whaddya think so far, Jack?"

"Shit, Taylor. Stop it already. I gotta get outta here."

But Jack made no move to leave. He stayed in his place and looked nervously from the opening in Taylor's shirt, to her face and back again.

"So?" Taylor repeated. "What do you think?"

She then opened her shirt nearly halfway. Jack could see that Taylor's breasts had indeed been growing, from the part that was uncovered so far. He shook his head.

"Taylor, you're my friend's sister. I've known you since you were like five frickin' years old! I ... I just can't."

Not seeming to have heard Jack's words, she pulled her shirt completely open. Jack couldn't believe what he was seeing. Taylor had boobs. They weren't just bumps as he imagined they would be. They were genuine boobs. He wondered how he had missed that.

"Now ... are they O.K.?" she asked.

Jack just stared at Taylor's bare breasts for a few seconds, then he looked up to her eyes again. She was smiling broadly now. Then he looked back to her breasts. Taylor couldn't help notice the blank expression on his face.

"Does that mean you don't like 'em?" she asked.

"Taylor, you said you wanted to show them to somebody, and now you have. Can I go now please?"

"O.K., fine," Taylor grumbled. She was just about to close-up her shirt and let Jack be on his way, when something made her stop. "Jack!"

"What now?" he replied.

"What is that?"

She was pointing at Jack's pants leg, at the point where it extended away from his crotch. Jack glanced down and saw what Taylor had seen.

"Oh, Taylor, no! I have to go!"

"Did I do that, Jack?" Taylor asked gleefully. "Did ... did I give you that?"

She stared at him with her mouth agape, and her eyes filled with excitement.

"I'm going, Taylor. Enough is enough."

Taylor had no plans to stop there. The gesture she made then assured that Jack wasn't likely to go anywhere. Taylor put her hand directly on the elongated bulge pointing away from Jack's groin.

"Oh, Jack! Oh ... it feels so big. Tell me, please. Did I make this happen to you? Was it my boobs? Do you like 'em?"

"Taylor, you have to stop this, right now! I mean it!" Rather than stop, Taylor began rubbing her hand back and forth along Jack's swollen jeans. "Ooohhhhh. please stop, Taylor."

"I think you like how that feels, Jack. Just tell me if you like my tits and I'll let you go."

"Taylor ... oh fuck ... Taylor ... fine. Your boobs are beautiful. I had no idea you were developing like that. You're smokin' hot. O.K.?"

"Really? Oh Jack, I'm so happy you like my tits!"

But Taylor did not do what she had promised. Jack's approval of her chest only encouraged her to rub his dick harder.

"Ohhhh fuck, Taylor ... you said I could ... I have to go..."

She was now squeezing and rubbing back and forth, getting a sense of the length and girth of Jack's erection.

"It seems so big, Jack! So thick! Can I see it?"

"No! Are you crazy? Do you have any idea how pissed Tommy would be if he saw this? He'd wanna kick my ass!"

"Tommy's not home, Jack. He'll never know. Please? I just wanna see your dick. Just for a second."

"No ... way! Taylor. Ohhhhhhh, damn."

"Feels good, doesn't it? It feels good to me. Do you wanna touch my tits, Jack?"

"I ... No! Of course not! I have to go, Taylor, pl ... oh ffffuucck! No! I can't ... I can't. Stop it!"

Jack's protests only spurred Taylor on more. She knew she was making him feel exceptionally good, and that gave her indescribable satisfaction. She squeezed more firmly and began steady back and forth rubbing motions.

"Please just show it to me, Jack. Show me your dick. I really, really want to see your dick."

"Taylor! St ... sto ... OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jack grabbed her hand hard and held it tightly against his bulge, giving her all the encouragement she needed to squeeze even more. As Jack moaned, Taylor held on tighter than ever, and she could feel Jack's long hard muscle jerking inside his pants. Within a few seconds she felt a warm sensation below her hand as a dark spot began to grow on Jack's trouser leg.

To feed her ever-increasing sexual curiosity, Taylor had begun sniffing out free porn videos and the like on her computer. She had also done a little spying on her own. As a result, she had witnessed at least ten male ejaculations. But this was definitely the very first time she had ever been any part of one. She didn't fully understand what had just happened. But it seemed to her like a very good thing. If asked, she couldn't have chosen a word to describe her feelings. But if she could have, the word would have been, powerful. Her breasts and her willingness to touch Jack's bulge gave her power. Jack on the other hand was overcome with guilt and anxiety.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. "Taylor ... I'm so ... I'm so, so sorry."

"Jack ... why?" Taylor asked. "What's wrong? I thought it was..."

"No, no ... I should never have let this happen. I should have known better. I'm so... please, don't tell Tommy. Please, please don't tell anyone. I have to go. I'm really sorry."

"But Jack..." Taylor said with a furrowed brow as Jack got up and headed for the door. "It seemed like ... you really liked it."

The last few words had been spoken to Jack's back, just after he went out through the doorway, and as a result, he barely heard them.

"OMG!" Taylor whispered to herself once he was gone. "What just happened?"

She sat in the same place for a long time, replaying the events in her mind. She realized she liked Jack more than any other boy she had ever known. She was aware that sometimes when he was at her house, he really paid attention to her. She couldn't quite read his reactions, though. She wondered if he really liked her boobs, and thought she was 'smokin' hot', like he said. He certainly seemed to like her rubbing him the way she had done.

"Boy," she thought silently, "that thing seemed really big from outside his pants."

She then wondered why, if he did in fact enjoy what happened, why did he seemed so embarrassed, and why did he run off? She really did want to see more. And she wanted to show him more. And she didn't care if he ejaculated in his pants. Taylor actually thought the whole thing was pretty fascinating.

But what would happen next? Would Jack ever want to talk to her again? Would he tell Tommy, or anybody else what happened? That didn't seem likely, given how afraid he seemed that someone might find out. Taylor thought maybe Jack's reaction had more to do with her age than anything else. She was always pretty much accepted around her brother's friends. But none of her interactions with them was ever anything like what she had just done with Jack. Taylor hoped Jack wouldn't stay away from her house now because of what happened. In fact, she wished he was there at that very moment, both so she could try again to see his penis, and because there was no one else she could really talk to about what had just happened.

Jack on the other hand, sped home in his car, berating himself the entire way.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? She's not only my best friend's sister, she's twelve fucking years old! Shit, shit, shit!"

In between his self-judgments, Jack's thoughts were invaded by images of Taylor's developing body, her flat belly, and the most beautiful little breasts he had ever seen. For a few brief moments he would think about touching them, kissing them, even sucking them. But then his mind would race back to guilt and anxiety mode.

Finally those thoughts faded as Jack neared home and realized there was a huge dark stain just below the crotch of his jeans. He couldn't imagine how he could sneak in without getting caught by someone in his family. If anyone saw it, how would he explain the stain?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.