Between Us
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After being forced to perform sex with each other at gun point, brother and sister must deal with the aftermath.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The following Years

~Regina~

She was feeling him. His erection was throbbing in her hand as she slowly stroked his cock back and forth, back and forth. His eyes said it all. He wanted her again and she felt the same way. She wanted to feel him inside of her. Even after three years, she craved him. He was almost like an addiction. She kissed him again. Hard. His tongue pressed against hers and his strong arms wrapped around her naked body. Her breasts pressed against his hot skin.

"I want you Reggie. I want you so much," he rasped in between kisses.

"I want you David. I love you," she whimpered.

He laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. He easily entered her. She gasped trying to adjust to his size. He felt good on top of her. He felt so right.

"Get in deep," she urged.

Her pussy ached as his cock became buried inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him close. She couldn't wait to feel his hot seed inside of her.

"You feel so good Reggie. So ... good," his voice trailed off and he began to move in and out of her.

Regina looked up and stared into her brother's handsome face. "I've wanted this. I can't get enough of you."

David leaned down to place a soft wet kiss on her lips. He moved faster in and out of her. Their bodies became one.

"I think I'm going to cum so hard Reggie. I'm going to really fill you. You want that sis?" He asked with a shaky voice.

Regina could only nod. She felt her own orgasm increasing. Her toes curled and-

"Reggie? Reggie?"

Regina gasped as she woke up from her dream. Her heart was pounding and her fingers felt slick. She opened her eyes and tried to comprehend where she was or what the hell was going on.

She quickly took her hands out of her panties and felt herself turning red when she realized she had been dreaming and that her husband Tony had caught her in the middle of a wet dream. Had she moaned David's name? Oh God!

"Um..." Regina had no idea what to say.

Tony smiled. "Were you dreaming about me again?"

Again? Regina thought. Had this happened before?

She covered herself with the blanket that Tony had taken off her. His eyes were glued to her almost naked body until she covered it up.

"I'm sorry," she apologized.

He stroked her long brown hair. "Sorry about what? Its ok you're having a sexy dream. I just hope it's about me," he teased.

Regina licked her lips. Her body was warm. "I forgot what I was dreaming," she lied.

Tony laughed quietly. "Yeah right. You dreaming about Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp again?"

Regina felt major guilt. "No, I'm dreaming about my brother making love to me. Do you still love me for that?" She wanted to say but instead she just shrugged. "I guess I was. You jealous?" She said playing around hoping he'd forget about the whole incident.

Tony pulled her towards him. He kissed her tenderly. Regina felt herself shiver from her husband's kiss. He was an excellent kisser, but nothing compared to David.

"Since we're both up..." Tony said looking at the alarm clock that was on the nightstand next to the bed, "Why don't we make your dream come true right now?"

Regina hesitated. She looked over at the clock. It was ten til six that morning. Six is the time she usually woke up for work. She'd gotten a job as a third grade teacher at the grade school she'd attended herself. The best thing about it was she also got to coach the girls softball team. Tony didn't have to worry. He didn't go into work until five in the afternoon. He'd managed to finally get his own bar which was actually a pool hall. He usually didn't get home from work until after two in the morning but most of the time he tried to be home for a few hours just to spend time with Regina and then he'd go back. He had people working for him but he still liked to make sure his business was running smoothly.

"Honey, I think we should wait. I have to get up-"

Tony cut her off with a kiss. His hand was already inside of her camisole top. His fingers were softly pinching her hardened nipples. Regina felt herself weaken. She hadn't planned to have sex, but the way Tony was touching her, she couldn't help it. She put her arms around her husband and kissed him back.

Tony kept one hand inside of her top and reached down with his other hand to pull her panties down. She was soaking wet from her dream and now even wetter from her husband's touch.

"I love you so much Reggie. I've loved you since ... oh God I don't even know!" Tony moaned in between kisses.

She loved the way he always talked to her during their intimate moments. He would always say the sweetest and sexiest things. He'd always make sure to tell her just how much he loved her. That was one of the reasons she felt so much guilt when she thought about David.

Tony easily took her panties off and pulled up her camisole top. He bent down and took turns sucking and licking her nipples while inserting a finger inside of her pussy. Regina moaned in ecstasy. She squirmed on the bed. She was still hot from her dream and now her husband was going to pleasure her.

Tony's finger was deep inside of her penetrating her. Regina ran her fingers through his thick dark hair. "Tony..." she cooed. "Tony, get inside of me."

Tony complied with her request. He pulled his boxer shorts down and Regina felt his cock touch her thighs. His precum splashed on her skin. Regina spread her legs wide and let Tony position himself. He entered her fast and pumped in and out of her with intensity.

"Mmmmmm!" Regina sighed with pleasure.

Tony kissed her as he made love to her. He fought hard to breath but didn't want to stop kissing her. He dove in deeper and deeper until he couldn't go any further. He was panting hard. Regina felt him begin to pulse inside of her. She looked him in the eye and smiled sweetly at her husband. She loved him so much. Suddenly a rush of warmth engulfed her. He'd cum deep inside of her. Regina held him tight as he finished pouring is love inside of her.

Tony buried his head in the pillow underneath Regina. He groaned less and less as his orgasm subsided. Regina felt him get soft and exit her.

He flopped next to her and gasped for air. "Oh shit. That. Was. Fucking. Awesome."

Regina giggled and turned to face him. "I love you Tony Bernal. I hope you know that."

Tony reached over to touch her face. His breathing had slowed. He was about to speak, when the alarm went off.

"Damn. I took less than 10 minutes. I suck," Tony pouted.

Regina laughed. She kissed her husband. "It was the best sex I've ever had in less than 10 minutes."

"Yeah, you're just saying that to make me feel better." Tony pretended to look hurt.

"Yeah. You're right. I am just saying that."

Tony growled and pulled Regina towards him. Regina squealed. He playfully spanked her. "You're lucky I love you."

Regina laughed and held her husband. They spent a few more minutes kissing and touching as if they were still newlyweds.


Regina had run to the bathroom as soon as the children went out for recess. She threw up all her breakfast. As she heaved, only one thought went through her mind. Pregnant.

After she finished, she grabbed some toilet paper and wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet. She felt drained. For the past couple of mornings she'd been throwing up. She hadn't told Tony or anyone else. She took a few deep breaths and leaned against the bathroom stall.

"I can't be pregnant..." She thought to herself. "I'm on the pill." She closed her eyes and thought about it all. She HAD missed a few pills during that month. Usually when she forgot, she'd double up the next day. She'd always tried to be careful about never missing but sometimes life was too hectic and she forgot.

She opened her eyes and stepped outside to rinse her mouth. She looked into the mirror. Her hair was shorter now, just under her ears, silky and parted to the side. Her mother told her she looked so much mature now with her new cut. She did miss her long hair and missed putting it in a ponytail. She grabbed a paper towel and dried her hands and mouth.

"Well ... you better go get checked to make sure you are pregnant." She spoke out loud as she looked into the mirror. She smiled for a moment realizing she would actually be happy if she was pregnant. She knew her parents would be super excited and not to mention Jackie, her best friend in the whole world would probably give her the biggest baby shower ever.

But ... what about David. How would he feel? Probably happy ... somewhat. Regina hadn't talked to David in so long. She was always busy and so was he. She had spoken with Olivia, his wife because Olivia was the kind of person to make time to speak to everyone. The last time she'd seen David was over a year ago when he had his housewarming party.

It had been a little uncomfortable. Regina had tried to avoid being alone with David anywhere whether it was in the kitchen, living room or especially bedroom. She would feel warm all over when she would catch him looking at her with his dark smoldering eyes.

It wasn't like he lived across the country. He only lived two hours away but Regina knew David was trying his best to keep away from her at least for a while to avoid any "accidental" kisses or touches. David and Tony still kept in touch though. They were still best friends. Regina casually asked Tony about how David was doing. Tony had mentioned that David is happy with Olivia and they are working on a baby. Regina felt somewhat ... jealous? Happy?

David and Regina used to be so close until one incident changed their lives forever. It had been seven years that they had gone to Mexico and were forced to have sex with each other by crooked pornographers.

After that, Regina and David had been traumatized. David seeked therapy but Regina refused. She was confused about her feelings for her brother. He'd been her first sex. She thought it was love. She was scared that was had fallen for her own brother. She decided to be honest with him and encouraged him to make love to her just to see for sure. Turned out that it was all sibling love no romantic love or so she thought. But after David's housewarming party, she realized she felt different around David. She couldn't be her playful self like she once had been. She seemed to tense up and get warm all over. It wasn't romantic love, it was something else ... lust? No not lust. Maybe a little love?

"Mrs. Bernal are you ok?"

Regina snapped out of her own thoughts and looked to see one of her students named Hailey looking up at her with concerned eyes. The child was sweating from having played outside. Her blonde curly hair was now frizzy.

Regina smiled. "I'm ok Hailey. I was just heading back to the classroom."

The child blinked. "Oh ok. I just wanted to make sure."

Regina led the child outside and they both walked back to the classroom talking about what games Hailey had played in recess. Regina realized she'd soon have her own Hailey. Or a boy would be nice too.


That night, Tony had told Regina that he'd be taking her out for dinner. He took her to a quiet little bistro that sold some of the best burgers and gourmet sandwiches in town.

Regina felt so happy to be with her husband and couldn't wait to tell him she thought she could be with child. Tony ordered his usual bacon cheeseburger and onion rings. Regina opted out for a salad and turkey sandwich.

"Isn't this nice? You don't have to make dinner. I'm giving you a full body massage when we get home and not to mention a happy ending." Tony said with confidence and winked at her.

Regina giggled. A happy ending was of course when he'd perform oral sex on her. "Hmm what have I done to deserve this?" She asked curiously.

He shrugged. "Nothing. I'm just the best damn husband in the world."

Regina reached out to touch his hand. "Yes. That you are."

He enlaced his fingers with hers. "So how was your day?"

She felt herself blush. "It was good. I um ... a bit nauseous earlier, didn't feel too good."

Tony frowned. "You ok now?"

"Yeah."

Tony searched her face. "You sure? We can go home if you're not well babe."

Regina took a deep breath. "Um ... I might be ... and I stress I MIGHT be ... preggo."

Tony's jaw dropped. "P-pregnant?"

Regina nodded.

Tony stood up and went over to Regina's side of the table. He grabbed her hand and raised her out of her seat. Regina gasped. Tony wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"That is the best news I've heard ... ever." He whispered as he held her.

She beamed. "Let's just hope that I'm right."

"I hope you're right. I really do."

"Me too," Regina agreed and held her husband.

"You're order ... is here."

They broke their embrace and realized the waitress had brought their food. Tony couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you." The waitress put their food on the table and left.

"I don't think I can even eat now. I'm too excited." Tony eyed his food.

"Well ... if you can't ... I will." Regina reached over and stole an onion ring. "You know since all of a sudden I'm getting cravings," She teased.

He stared at her lovingly. "You can have whatever you want."

She smiled at him. "I already do."


A few hours later, after a massage and hot oral sex she'd received, Regina and Tony laid in bed watching TV. Tony was dozing off but Regina couldn't sleep. She was wide awake. As she flipped through the channels, she came across a rerun of the show Entourage. She saw the actor Adrian Grenier and thought about David. She recalls her best friend Jackie once saying how much David resembled him. Even thought it'd been months since she'd seen David, she noticed how much David resembled the actor. She found herself getting warm even though she was still naked under the sheets.

"What you watching?"

She almost jumped out of bed when she heard Tony's voice. "Um ... that show ... um..."

"Entourage," Tony answered her. "That's a cool show. Hey that guy looks like David." Tony pointed out the actor.

Regina felt her face turn red. "Yeah ... I guess ... a little." She tried to play it off.

"Are you going to sleep in a bit?" Tony asked.

"Uh huh," Regina answered keeping her eyes on the screen.

Tony put one hand on one of her breasts and the other slipped it between her legs. Regina squirmed.

"Hey ... what are you doing?" She asked playfully.

"What does it look like? I know I pleased you but you know ... I was left a little lonely here."

Regina continued to watch the screen as Tony's finger slid inside of her pussy. His other hand played with her hardened nipple. Regina let out a soft moan.

"Hmm you like that huh?" Tony rasped. He slid his finger in and out of her pussy.

"Yessss," Regina cooed. She kept her eyes focused on the screen. The actor looked more like David with each minute. She began to remember how David felt inside of her and how his kisses tasted like. How his tongue always found hers and how good his tongue had felt between her legs. Oh god!

"Mmgggh!" Regina felt a powerful surge all throughout her body. She began to tremble and came so hard! Tony's finger went in deeper collecting all her honey. She was trembling softly until her orgasm slowly faded. She felt her husband begin to kiss her long and deep. Tony's tongue pressed against hers while his finger slid out of her pussy slowly and carefully.

He broke their kiss and slid his finger across her lips. She felt her own juices coating her lips. Tony then kissed her again so he could taste her at the same time. She could taste her husband's kiss as well as her own nectar. It was such a sexy kiss!

"Oh baby..." Tony cried out softly in between kisses. "I need you."

Regina looked at him for a minute. "Fuck me," she said boldly.

"I want to ... I do ... so bad," Tony whispered. He began to climb on top of her.

"Wait..." Regina stopped him. He groaned. She laughed. "No, I mean can we do it ... doggystyle?" She inquired innocently.

Tony nodded. "Yes! Of course! Any way I can get you I don't care. I just want you!"

She giggled and flipped over. She got on all fours sticking her ass up in the air. She felt him behind her. She closed her eyes and imagined she was with David. David again ... oh god! Tony put his hands on her waist and began to enter her. Regina was taken back in time. It'd been her first time having sex and it'd been with David. He'd entered her carefully and began pumping in and out of her slowly making sure not to hurt her. He'd been so gentle ... he'd felt so good! She still remembered the way he tried not to grunt when he came all inside of her. If only it'd been consensual and if only they'd been alone she might have enjoyed it more, but even then deep down she perversely enjoyed it.

She imagined Tony was David panting harder each time his cock went in and out of her. David's hands had gripped her waist hard. He'd cum a lot inside of her. She still recalled some of his hot seed seeping out of her slowly when she started to put her clothes back on. And to think that David thought he might have impregnated her. What if he had? She would have had the baby anyway. She would have loved that child no matter what. She wondered what David thought if she HAD in fact been pregnant with his baby. Would he have liked it? Regina felt the fire in her belly get hotter. She imagined this possible child growing inside of her to be David's. She imagined what it would be like to have her brother's baby...

"Ahhh I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Regina cried sweetly.

Tony kept pumping in and out of her until he too came. He filled her up good. His hot load was deep inside of her melting away.

Regina let her body fall to the bed. She fought to catch her breath. Tony flopped next to her. He too was slowly catching his breath.

"Oh baby ... that was hot! I could feel you cumming on my cock."

Regina smiled tiredly. "It was sooo good!"

"So tomorrow you go to the doctor to find out if we're going to be parents or not right?" Tony asked excitedly.

Regina nodded.

"I can't wait baby," Tony kissed her lips softly.

"Me either," Regina agreed. Her eyes started to feel heavy. She licked her lips and smiled. "I can't wait," she said over and over until sleep took over.

~David~ •••3 Months later•••

"What are you doing?"

David almost jumped out of his seat when he heard Olivia's voice. David had been staring at Regina's picture on the social network they were both a part of. Well, not just them but Olivia and Tony were part of it too. They were all friend with each other on the network. Although, Regina was hardly ever on. She'd posted several pictures of herself and some with Tony. David liked looking at the pictures where she was alone. Some she was dressed and other she was hardly dressed wearing maybe a bikini or short shorts and a tank top making David's heart race.

He had to admit, his kid sister had gotten even better looking throughout the years. He knew deep down he still had the hots for her. He couldn't help it if he liked to sneak a peak at her pictures every now and then. They hardly talked over the phone anymore. Mostly through email. It was safer that way. If they didn't have any contact, it would be easier to avoid touch each other and maybe even kissing each other.

"I um ... was just looking at the network. Sorry." David quickly exited and closed his lap top.

Olivia smiled and climbed on the bed. She wore a little cotton white t-shirt and her black lacey panties to bed. David liked the way her big breasts looked under the white –t-shirt.

"Put that lap top away daddy and come make mommy happy," Olivia purred.

They'd just found out Olivia was pregnant. David couldn't have been any happier but he feared telling Regina. He knew he shouldn't feel the need to hide it from her but he just wasn't sure how she'd react to it all. He knew if HE found out Regina was pregnant he'd feel a tiny bit jealous. He knew that was selfish of him but he couldn't help feeling the way he did for his sister.

David put his lap top on the nightstand and put his arms around his wife. She was only four weeks pregnant and she was dying to tell Regina and Tony but David insisted they wait. He didn't dare tell her he didn't want Regina to find out ... just yet.

"You know they say pregnancy makes women horny? I think it's so true. I mean earlier when you weren't home yet I had to masturbate."

David's cock hardened. "Oh yeah? Tell me what you did." He began trailing kisses down her neck.

"Mmm ... well I didn't have my toy so I had to use my fingers."

David felt hot. "Yeah? Tell me more." He began lifting up her top.

"Well ... I rushed home and went into the shower. I touched my sensitive breasts and my fingers quickly slipped inside my pussy."

"Uh huh," David was taking turns sucking on her nipples.

"Ummm and then..." she paused to moan..."then I put my finger so deep and began sliding it in and out pretending it was you. I started thinking how incredible it has been that we've managed to make a baby together."

"Mmm ... tell me more..." David encouraged. He was slipping off her panties now. His head was going between her legs.

"Mmmggghh and then ... oh god ... then I started to c-cum..."

David's tongue was all over her swollen clit. She was so wet! She tasted incredible. Then he remembered how sweet Regina had tasted. He knew he'd been the first to go down on his sister. He had never planned on going down on her but something in his mind told him to. He still remembered how she moaned so sweetly and came all over his tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.