Kara Grows Up: Visitor - Cover

Kara Grows Up: Visitor

by Trace Ekies

Copyright© 2011 by Trace Ekies

Coming of Age Story: [4th of the 'Kara' series] Tommy and Kara are 18, just graduated from high school and are an item. Kara has an exhibitionist streak to her that Tommy has grown to like, especially when it is more like teasing. But then Tommy's 16 year-old cousin comes to visit and Kara takes her games to a whole new level. (Warning: This story is all tease. It contains no graphical intercourse.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   .

Kara Grows Up: Visitor - Copyright, 2007 - 2011, Trace Ekies. All rights reserved.

"Oh my God!"

"What? What are you looking at?"

"The girl next door. She is beautiful."

"Probably Kara ... the girl I was telling you about."

"Around 18? ... long brown hair? ... cute face... great tits ... and legs ... oh my God ... legs to die for."

"Sounds right ... told you she was cute."

"Yeah, but you didn't tell me how hot she was. Does she always dress like that?"

"What do you mean? Dress like how?"

"Looks like a man's shirt ... you know, long front and back, scooped out on the sides ... got a couple of the buttons undone ... doesn't look like she's wearing a bra ... maybe no panties either - Oops, wrong. I just got a shot of the panties...

"Give me those glasses."

"No way. I've got 'em and you're not getting them."

"Okay, have it your way ... probably nothing unusual ... she dresses like that most mornings ... has her second cup of coffee outside."

"She dresses like that most mornings? God, that is really sexy. How come you didn't tell me about her?"

"I did ... the girl next door ... remember?" Tommy grabbed for the glasses, "Now, give me the binoculars."

"Alright. Here. But I get them back in a minute or two. Okay."

Tommy took the glasses and aimed them out the window in Kara's direction. "I see what you mean ... that is pretty sexy ... no ... she doesn't dress like that every morning ... always looks good ... but this is hotter than usual. I bet if I called her I could get us invited for coffee."

"You mean like right now ... with her dressed like that?"

"Probably ... but you got to promise to behave. No smart remarks."

"Oh, no. You get us invited. I'll be good as gold. Promise."

"I'll try. Hand me the phone."

Tommy speed dialed Kara's number. As he watched her through the binoculars, he saw her look up, then pick up the phone. "Uh huh."

"I'm watching you."

"Do you like what you see?"

"Uh huh ... Bill does too."

"Bill? Who's Bill? You mean that's not you at the window?"

"It is now, but I had to pry the glasses away from him ... Bill ... he's my cousin."

"Oh great! I dressed this way for you, but instead I've been putting on a show for your cousin."

"Uh ... yeah ... but he has been enjoying it."

"Well, it isn't like I did it on purpose. I watched your parents leave. I thought it was just you."

"Sorry, but he does think you're really hot."

"He does huh? How old is he anyway?"

"Sixteen."

"Yeah, figures..."

"I want you to meet him."

"Yeah, sure ... when were you thinking?"

"You got any more coffee? We could come over now."

"Now? The way I'm dressed. He'd for sure think I was some kinda slut."

"He's not going to think anything of the kind. He's my cousin."

"And what are you going to think? Me letting him see me like this?"

"You're beautiful and he's going to think so too. That's all that matters."

"Well, he has been looking already. It isn't like he'd be seeing anything he hasn't already seen ... come ahead, I guess."

"Great. We'll be right over then."

"Okay, I'll get more coffee while your coming."

"In a minute, then." Tommy clicked off.

Tommy knew that he shouldn't want his cousin to see his girl-friend dressed like she was, but strangely, he didn't mind. Actually, if the truth be known, he was somewhat excited at the thought of it.

"Bill!" he hollered to get his cousin's attention, "Kara wants us to come over."

"For real? Now?"

"Yeah, now ... just remember, you promised to behave yourself."

"As long as she doesn't mind me looking."

"Yeah, well, she might try to pretend otherwise but I think she'll be okay with that ... as long as you don't get too lecherous, okay?"

"Sure thing cus." Bill bolted for the door. Tommy chased after him.


Tommy and Bill showed up in Kara's backyard a few minutes later. When they got there, Kara had already returned with the coffee and was sitting at a lawn table near one end of the pool, her bare legs and panties hidden under the table.

Bill sat down in the chair closest to Kara, Tommy across the table. Kara pushed a cup of coffee toward each. She looked at Bill, "Black okay, or do you take something in it?"

Bill looked around the table and seeing no condiments said, "If you don't mind too terribly, I'd like to have some sugar."

Tommy quickly fathomed his cousin's intentions, but tried to ignore the situation. Kara wasn't going to let him off that easy though. She considered the possibilities, then addressed Tommy, "Would you run in the kitchen and get some sugar for your cousin ... please."

Tommy had guessed that Bill asked for sugar in order to get a better view of Kara's legs, but he could see that Kara wasn't going to give Bill that satisfaction. As he got up, he looked at Bill and mouthed, "Nice try, dummy", then turned toward the house.

As Tommy went for the sugar, Bill studied Kara. He didn't know whether or not she was wearing a bra, but he thought not. Kara was initially content just to let him look, but eventually broke the silence, "Well, Tommy's cousin, how are you?"

Bill was caught staring at Kara's chest. He looked up, "Uh ... its Bill ... Bill Jordan, and I'm fine."

"Tommy never mentioned a cousin."

Kara's top two buttons were undone, a fact that Bill had not missed. "Yeah, well, we haven't seen each other since grade school. I live in Denver."

"Denver, you are a long way from home. Why?"

Kara's breasts jiggled a little as she spoke and Bill once again fixated on them, thinking he could see her nipples. Without looking up he replied, "Uh ... I came with my parents."

"Tommy said you were sixteen but you look older. I bet you got a bunch of girlfriends."

Bill tore his eyes away from Kara's breasts and said, "Yeah ... nothing steady though ... and none as good looking as you."

As Tommy returned with the sugar, Kara said, "Did you hear that, Tommy. Your cousin thinks I'm better looking than all his girl-friends."

"I'm sure you are," replied Tommy, "And from what he says, they're the best looking girls in his school."

"Thats quite a complement ... from both of you ... Uh ... I came out here to get some sun on my legs ... I thought I would be alone. You guys aren't going to be embarrassed if I turn my chair toward the sun, are you?"

"Not me ... and I don't think Bill will complain either." Tommy noticed that the business with the sugar didn't mean that Kara wasn't going to tease, she was just going to do it on her own timetable.

Kara turned her chair and stretched her legs in the direction of the sun, which was also in the direction of where Bill was sitting. Her legs were nicely tanned, just like the rest of her. Tommy knew that Kara didn't really need the sun on her legs. He concluded that Bill was in for a teasing he wouldn't soon forget.

Kara acted as if she wasn't aware that Bill was studying her legs, especially the spot, just beneath her shirt bottom, where they came together. Sipping coffee, while looking across the top of her cup at Tommy, she slid down until her butt was perched at the edge of the chair with her legs outstretched.

In doing so, the shirt rode up Kara's legs, affording Bill an unobstructed view of her panties. Tommy could see where Bill was looking. With a knowing smile to Kara, he said, "You might want to be careful about what you are exposing."

Kara's head snapped down, toward her waist. "Oh, my God," she said as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it down, "I'm so sorry ... I had no idea."

Bill, his view of Kara's panties denied, turned to Tommy with a disgruntled look and mouthed, "Thanks a lot cousin."

"You said you were all the way down here from Denver, but you didn't tell me why," Kara said to Bill, ignoring the fact that he had just seen the tops of her thighs and her panties.

Remembering that he had promised to be polite, Bill replied, "I came down with my parents. I was going to go to the beach with them and Tommy's parents."

"How come you didn't?"

"I really just wanted to hang out with Tommy ... I convinced my parents that they would have more fun without me."

"Well, if it had been me, I would have rather gone to the beach. This town is really not all that exciting."

"Yeah, but Tommy wasn't going. He told me he'd rather stay here with you and I kinda thought you might have a sister or girl-friend I could meet."

"Uh, no ... no sister ... and Tommy is really my best friend..."

"No girl-friends?"

"Well ... sort of ... but I don't think you'd like them ... besides, I don't see them much anyway."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.