The Love Doll
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A virgin teenage boy is taken for sex therapy to cure his excessive masturbation. The therapist requires him to practice doing things with females using his mother and his sister for homework. She then provides a love doll for him to do further training on. The story involves extreme humiliation for the boy, but also lots of pleasure for him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Scott was totally embarrassed, having to unwrap his parcel in the living room in front of his mother and his sister. He had no doubt that Melissa was right, and that this was his new homework doll Belinda. As he lifted the lid off the box, he saw a face rather like Mabel's though flatter, the mouth wide open, bright red lipstick, blue eyes wide, and below the face he could see folded pink plastic.

Melissa, looking down into the box, shrieked with laughter. "It is Belinda! She's cute! Take her out of the box, Scott, let's see her."

A deflated blow up doll is not a very erotic sight! Scott wanted to die as he laid it on the carpet. "Go on, Scott, blow her up," said his mother. "Melissa, run upstairs and get some clothes for Belinda to wear."

"Let me watch this first, please, mom?"

Linda smiled, understanding her daughter's curiosity. "Well, why don't you go get some clothes for her while Scott makes us all a nice cup of coffee. Then after you get back down here he can blow her up."

"Thanks mom," said Melissa cheerfully, running off.

And so a few minutes later mom and daughter watched as Scott knelt over the doll, blowing into the inflation tube. On the floor beside her was a selection of Melissa's party clothes, including micro mini skirts, tight tops with low cleavage and bare midriffs, and a collection of cotton school knickers and a black gee-string that her mother hadn't seen before and was a bit shocked to see now.

Slowly Belinda took shape, and soon it was pretty clear that she was not going to be able to fit into Melissa's clothes. Some, like the garter belt and stockings would be okay, but the doll's breasts and bum were significantly larger than Melissa's. "Oh dear, it looks as though I shall have to go and get some of my things for Belinda to wear. And we will go shopping tomorrow to get her some clothes of her own. Keep inflating her, Scott, I won't be long."

A few moments later Scott glanced up and caught Melissa taking photographs with her cell phone of him and the partially inflated Belinda! He was about to yell out in protest to his mother but Melissa smiled, and said softly, "If you let me have Troy round tonight I promise I won't paste any of these on Facebook."

He went back to blowing into the tube, it took an amazing amount of puff to inflate the doll. He suspected that Melissa kept taking pics, and tried to think what he could do about it. In the end, when his mom came back he said nothing. He feared that Melissa might already have emailed some of those humiliating pics to Troy or one of her many girlfriends, so it would be no good just getting mom to make her delete the stuff now on her cell. He decided he would have to go along with his sister and let her bring her boyfriend home. Actually he was quite excited at the idea of watching her with Troy.

Linda came back downstairs with a bundle of old blouses and skirts and dresses that she had been planning to throw away, as well as several bras and panties, all of which she laid on the sofa. She looked at Belinda, fully inflated by now. "What big breasts she has! I'm not sure even my bras will fit her. Melissa, does the packet say anything about her bust size? Anyway Scott, darling, get her dressed in these things for the moment." She handed her son one of her biggest bras.

Scott had actually played with his mother's bras before now, and Melissa's, taking them from the laundry or their cupboards, and had tried wearing them, stuffed with socks or panties. So he was fully aware of how the catch worked. But it was very different doing it on another person, even if that person was an inanimate plastic doll.

Melissa had found the instruction sheet, and called out that Belinda was a 36F! Linda replied, "Remember that, Scott, we will go shopping tomorrow, I don't have time now, I have to go to work in a few minutes."

Scott managed to do Linda's bra up around Belinda, although its C cups looked silly perched on the doll's huge boobs, and the strap squeezed her inflated chest rather obviously. He tugged panties up her legs, trying not to look at the bit of her that he would be putting his cock in later, if Melissa allowed it. He dressed her in a blouse and a skirt, and sat her on the sofa. Melissa had found a wig, and gave it to Scott who put it on Belinda's head. She actually looked quite sexy!

Then Linda said that she had to leave for work soon. "What was your last massage class, Scott?"

"The feet, mom."

"Oh yes, delicious. Okay you can do my feet now, then I shall have to go. You are looking after Melissa tonight of course, but she will supervise your training." His mother laid back on her lounge chair and put a foot up on a stool, and closed her eyes. Scott sat on the floor in front of the foot, and looked up at his mom, and realized he could see her knickers.

The cage was cutting into him, as his cock tried to rise. "Please can I have the cage off?"

"That's Melissa's decision, Scott."

Melissa giggled, "Not yet."

With his hands he massaged the foot the way his therapeutic massage instructor had taught him, but all the time he was looking up his mom's skirt at her red panties. He was wondering why she was wearing red, when he knew that most of her undies were white and a few black. From his memory of going through her things, she had only a couple of red panties. Why was she wearing one now, to go to work on the night shift?

Actually Linda was leaving a couple of hours earlier than she needed to for work. She was going to see Kate. And, possibly, to meet Paul. Just to talk, of course, she had no intention of having sex with the man, she hadn't even met him yet, but she had put on sexy undies just to give herself confidence. Before leaving, she started gathering up all of her clothes that Belinda wasn't wearing, but Melissa interrupted her. "Mom, that nightie, it would fit Scott nicely." Linda laughed and agreed, and Scott reluctantly undressed and put the nightie on. "It suits you, Scotty, why don't you wear it all the time in the house?"

Her mom agreed, he looked cute in it, and it would make it easier for Melissa to take his cage off, and to put it back on him when required. Scott's face was flaming red with embarrassment, although he had to admit that the nightie was much more comfortable over his cage than trousers had been.

When mom had left, Scott was left feeling really embarrassed, with his new rubber 'girlfriend' perched on the sofa waiting for him, and his sister watching her and grinning.

"Please sis, take the cage off?"

"Can I have Troy over?"

"Yeah I guess."

She grabbed her phone and sent a quick text message before he could change his mind, then sat down on the sofa beside Belinda and told Scott to stand close and lift the nightie. She bent forward under the nightie so she could reach the padlock with the key without taking the loop off her neck. Once the cage was off and his cock was recovered from its time in it, she sat back and put her left foot up on the stool.

"Okay Scott, my turn for that foot massage." Scott sat on the floor and took her shoe off and started massaging her foot, but Melissa had a better idea. "I tell you what, you can do Belinda at the same time! That way you will be using both hands so I know you aren't touching your cock." Scott reluctantly lifted Belinda's right foot onto the stool beside his sister's foot, and used both hands to massage them. Actually he enjoyed touching his sister more, so soon moved his right hand onto Melissa's calf and started stroking her leg with it, and Melissa didn't complain.

As he massaged his sister's foot he found he could see up under her skirt, white panties. He could even see the camel-toe shape of her! That got him thinking of Troy, wondering when she had told him to arrive, and what she would do with him when he was here, and whether she really would allow her brother to watch. His dangling cock was rock hard and throbbing!

After a while she changed feet, making no effort to position Belinda so Scott could do her other foot, so Scott took that to mean she accepted him using both his hands on her. He slid his right hand further up her leg! Looking up, he saw that she was lying right back, her eyes closed, so he gave up on her foot and moved both hands up to her thigh. Melissa's mouth came open, and he couldn't help noticing how that made her look like Belinda, the two mouths gaping. Scott could feel pre-cum dribbling from the end of his dick. He thought he could spunk just from doing this, touching her thighs and seeing her knickers.

He slowly moved his hands further up her thigh, until his finger tips brushed the crotch of her panties, and he realized she was sopping wet! He was just starting to rub her through the panty material when the door bell rang!

"That will be Troy. Go let him in, bro."

The boy at the door looked nervous, obviously he hadn't expected his girlfriend's brother to be in the house, especially not dressed in a ladies nightgown. Hugely embarrassed, Scott led him into the living room, where Melissa put her arms around her boyfriend and kissed him deeply and at length, and then, standing with her arm around him, said, "This is my brother Scott, and his new girlfriend Belinda."

Troy looked in amazement at Belinda, her gaping red lined mouth, her big tits, and her rather obvious rubber-ness. He was obviously totally confused, but said, "Hi" to Scott and then, to Melissa's amusement he said, "Hi, Belinda."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.