The Love Doll - Cover

The Love Doll

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A virgin teenage boy is taken for sex therapy to cure his excessive masturbation. The therapist requires him to practice doing things with females using his mother and his sister for homework. She then provides a love doll for him to do further training on. The story involves extreme humiliation for the boy, but also lots of pleasure for him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Scott's mother Linda might have ignored his masturbating if her friend Ethel hadn't witnessed that awful scene in the boy's bedroom. Ethel and her daughter had been in the living room having tea with Linda when they heard Melissa crying out. They all ran upstairs thinking something awful had happened, and went into the open bedroom door, and saw Melissa covered in semen and crying hysterically.

Of course both Linda and Ethel thought that Melissa was making too much of what really hadn't been that big an event, but the girl seemed to be inconsolable, running to her mother and hugging her, while all Linda could think was, 'why didn't she wipe herself first?' But Linda did the motherly thing, and held her sticky daughter close and tried to console her.

The girl started babbling, "Mommy he's doing it all the time, I can hear him masturbating in his room, through the wall." Noticing Ethel looking confused, Melissa explained, "My bedroom is next to his." Then she went on, telling her mother and everyone else in the room how Scott masturbated at least a dozen times a day. Even Scott was a bit upset by that, he was pretty sure it wasn't that often!

Anyway after all that, Linda had little choice. She knew Ethel would soon tell everyone what she had seen, so there was no point trying to hush it up. But she had no idea what to do about it. She hadn't realized that Scott's masturbation habits were quite so extreme, but she had to believe her daughter, pointless asking Scott, he would just deny it.

So next time she was with a group of other mothers she asked what they thought she should do about him. Some just said that all boys masturbate, but Ethel chipped in with, "Not as often as Scott does, his sister said he does it all the time."

"Thanks, Ethel," Linda said through clenched teeth.

One of the other mothers offered, "Maybe Kate would see him?"

Linda looked confused, she didn't remember a Kate in their social group. But several other mothers did know of Kate, and one of them explained that Kate practiced as a sex therapist in a clinic not far away.

Know-it-all Ethel laughed, saying "Kate's not a sex therapist, she does marriage guidance counseling, she's not going to help horny Scotty."

The wife who knew Kate smiled and said suggestively, "I've heard she does much more than just try to fix bad marriages."

Linda, mostly to defy Ethel, responded, "Never mind, I will ask her anyway, see what she thinks."

When Linda phoned, Kate agreed to see her to discuss the problems Linda was having with her son. Kate explained that she worked from home, in a consulting room at the back of her house, and suggested a time for Linda to visit.

The door was opened by a very attractive girl who claimed to be the receptionist, and who showed Linda into Kate's consulting room. Kate was an impressive looking woman, perhaps in her early forties. Long blonde hair, voluptuous body, immaculately dressed in a smart business suit. Linda felt intimidated immediately.

"Please sit down," Kate said, in a sexy deep voice, indicating a large comfortable leather lounge. Linda sat, sinking down into the soft cushion until her knees seemed to be higher than her waist. Kate sat beside her on the sofa, on Linda's left, and as they talked she patted Linda's knee encouragingly.

"Tell me about your son." Linda described the awful events of that day, finding poor Melissa covered in her brother's semen. Kate sighed sympathetically, then started explaining to Linda the general services that Kate offered, mainly marriage guidance counseling. "At the heart of most unhappy marriages is a sex problem, usually husbands wanting more and better sex than the wife is willing or able to provide. But very often the reason for that is that the husband doesn't give the wife the foreplay she needs, or doesn't prolong the actual sex act enough to give the woman sexual relief."

Linda remembered her few years of marriage, how it had started well but went downhill about the time her daughter Melissa was born. She started to tell Kate about those times, and the reasons for her husband leaving her, but then tried to switch the discussion back to the present problems. Kate insisted on hearing more, making Linda confess that she hadn't had a boyfriend for a long time, and finally forcing Linda to admit that she hadn't had any sex at all for over a year.

"You poor dear, that must be so hard to cope with." Kate was still patting Linda's knee sympathetically, and now the hand was further up her thigh. Linda forced a smile and said that she coped. Kate laughed sympathetically, then asked, "Do you hear Scott masturbating?"

"Well, no, not often, but Melissa's bedroom is next door to his and she says she can hear him at it all the time. And yes, sometimes I find tissues in his room that suggest he has been doing it."

Under further questioning, Linda explained that Scott didn't have much success with girls. "As far as I know he hasn't ever had a serious girlfriend."

"What about Melissa? Does she have a boyfriend?"

"Oh yes, she is very different, she seems to be quite good with boys, she's brought several home over the last few months, and I suspect she is having sex, although I don't let her take boys to her room, and she is forbidden to bring them home when I am not in the house. Scott is under strict instructions to tell me if she ever does so."

Finally Kate got down to the practicalities of guidance counseling. "My fees are rather high, I am afraid." She mentioned her normal hourly rate, and Linda went pale, explaining her very limited finances. "But let's not bother about that yet. I will see your son for free the first time, and after that we can discuss what treatment he needs, and what my fees will be."

Linda agreed, get through the first session, see what came of it, and then consider how to pay for any more treatment. After a bit more discussion Kate agreed to see her son and arranged a time for him to visit. "You had better come yourself, of course, and bring Melissa with you."

When Linda explained her intentions to Scott, he was horrified. The thought of explaining to some shrink about his masturbating habits was just too horrible! But when Linda threatened to post details of what had happened the other day on Scott's Facebook page, he reluctantly agreed to go and at least meet the woman.

When he met the delicious Stephanie, Scott's spirits rose, especially when the delightful girl smiled at him and took his hand and led him into Kate's office as though they were already best friends! "Mommy, this is Scott, Linda's boy, here to see you. His mom and sister are in the waiting room, do you want them to come in too?"

"Not yet, thank you Stephanie, ask them to wait." Scott's tongue was practically hanging out as he watched Stephanie walk out, her lovely ass wiggling excitingly in her tight and ever so short skirt. "She is very lovely isn't she? If you like her, maybe we can get her involved in some of your treatment. I gather you don't yet have a girlfriend?" Scott gasped that, no, he didn't. "Stephanie doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment. Maybe you two will get on well together and we can see how things develop."

Scott was now hooked, and would have agreed to anything Kate suggested. Actually he blanched at what she did suggest a few minutes later. After settling him down on her consultation couch, a long padded horizontal bed, she asked him questions about himself, his experience with girls, and about his masturbating. And then she casually said, "Why don't you take your penis out and show me exactly how you masturbate."

Scott lay there frozen in panic, dreading doing such a thing, but not clear how he could refuse. Eventually he unzipped and brought his cock out, but it was flaccid. "Oh dear, that's not much good. How can I get it hard?" When Scott failed to suggest anything, Kate pressed the button on her desk intercom, and Scott heard her say, "Stephanie, can you come in here please?" He lay there wanting to die, as that lovely girl walked in. "Stephanie, darling, can you just come over beside Scott?"

He looked up into the girl's face, but she was looking down at his cock! That enabled him to gaze in awe at her fabulous breasts. Almost as big as those silicon ones in that video, but somehow he knew that these ones were real. Stephanie finally lifted her eyes from his cock to his face, and smiled at him. He was so embarrassed that he screwed his eyes tight shut and turned his head away, wanting to die.

"Stephanie darling, just to help young Scott, would you mind taking your blouse off?"

"He's got his eyes closed, mommy."

"It's alright, Scott, you can look, this is part of your therapy. I can't treat you if you don't have an erection."

Moments after turning back to look at Stephanie, Scott was rock hard. He watched in awe as she undid the last buttons and held the blouse open. She wasn't wearing a bra! Scott was amazed that real breasts this size could stay up like that, holding their shape so magnificently. She casually dropped the blouse on the side of the couch, so it was lying partly over Scott's leg!

"Okay then Scott, start stroking yourself, let us see how you do it."

As he did so, the lovely girl standing close beside him kept her eyes on his cock, and slowly licked her lips. Then she brought her hand up and started idly playing with a nipple, while her eyes stayed fixed on what Scott's hand was doing. "He does have a lovely cock, mommy."

"Later, darling. He has lots of treatment ahead first."

Scott would still be wondering what that sentence implied as he tried to get to sleep that night! But there were other things making sleep hard to find. The rest of the interview had been pretty devastating! He was starting to pant, nearing his climax, when Stephanie calmly said, "I think he is going to cum soon mommy."

To his horror, Kate replied, "All right Scott, that's enough, put your hands down by your sides, please. Stephanie, put it away for him please."

To get it inside his trousers Stephanie had to undo his belt and undo the top buttons, and he nearly spunked every time her fingers brushed him. Even when he had done himself up, the head of his cock was still threatening to poke out under the waist band. When he was still again, Stephanie was sent away to fetch his mom and his sister.

Kate told Scott to get off the couch and sit beside Stephanie on one of the sofas, and Linda and Melissa sat on the other. Then Kate sat behind her desk and lectured them from there. "Your boy needs to learn that there are nicer ways to cum than using his hand. He responded well to Stephanie, so there is no doubt that he likes girls, it seems he just doesn't yet know how to please them. So his treatment is going to include a lot of practice at doing that." Stephanie gave Scott's hand a squeeze as Kate said that, and Scott nearly creamed his pants right then.

"Apparently he hasn't even licked a girl's pussy. Melissa, would you be willing to let Scott practice that with you?"

Scott's head jerked around, he had hoped Kate would offer Stephanie, but even Melissa would be wonderful. My God! Would she agree?

It seemed that she would! Melissa giggled and said, "What, he just licks me? For how long, and how often?"

"Well, not yet, but in a week or two, yes. For now, I think he must learn to massage. I will arrange some training courses for him, and he can practice on you both, Linda and Melissa. I'm sure you would like a nice massage each evening, wouldn't you?"

"Well yeah, sure." Linda and her daughter both laughed.

Then he realized Stephanie had lent closer and was whispering in his ear, "I might let you practice with me too, later. Once you have learnt to do it right. Both the massage and the other stuff. But you do have to practice first. I have very high standards" Scott loved the idea of going down on any girl, his sister would be nice, even his mother, but the thought of doing it with Stephanie was just mind blowing. He looked back at Kate, who was sitting with one eyebrow raised waiting for everyone to settle down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.