The Animal Trainer
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Paris Waterman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Abraham Jennings is a master of the big cats as well as many women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

Jenning's and his Black assistant, Tiger, whose real name was Educe Nagoya, walked into the production meeting exactly on time.

The red haired receptionist had met many of Hollywood's handsome leading men, but the presence of these two men set her blood to boiling. The white male, Jennings, was by any measure a man of distinction. Ruggedly good looking, he was tall, six-foot-four at least, with the girth of an NFL middle linebacker. Long, blonde hair cascaded down over his broad shoulders, and his deep blue eyes and angled eyebrows gave his face an expression of intense concentration. His lips were full and sensuous, and pursed gently as he waited for the receptionist to usher them into the meeting room.

Nagoya was if possible, even more striking in his physical appearance. He too, was well over six-foot tall, perhaps six-six, or seven, with the slender, but muscled build of a professional basketball player, which he had been until an ankle injury incurred in his rookie season ended his career in that regard. But it was his facial tattoos that captivated the red-haired beauty behind the desk. He wore a cap, yet if asked, she would have sworn that his head was shaven and that it too was also tattooed with the orange colored stripes that covered his arms and face. Added to that was the fact that his skin was very black in color, almost blue black. Her eyes widened as she realized the tats appeared to be similar in nature and formed a recurring pattern not unlike those of a tiger's stripes.

Her nostril's flared as she absorbed a strong dosage of the pheromone both men gave off. She shifted in her chair behind the desk and realized that she had grown wet between her legs. As she called her boss to tell him of their arrival, she knew a meeting with her private masseuse would be needed later that afternoon.

Jennings and Nagoya took control of the meeting shortly after being seated. In effect, they told the movie producer's just how much money would be allocated to them in order to provide the needed sets and animals for the production the studio had in mind. Heads nodded, calculators whirled and Jennings and Nagoya walked out with two checks amounting to $400,000 to "get things rolling."

"Not a bad morning's work," Nagoya said.

"Not at all, Educe," Jennings agreed. "Are you up for some sex?"

"Always," the black man smiled. "Am I to be the Tiger's ass again?"

"I thought you enjoyed the role," Jennings chuckled.

"I do, but after a while it gets a little lame."

"So, what do you propose, putting a real Bengal in bed with them?"

"It's a thought. I think it might induce a heart attack or worse, scare them to death, though."

"Lemme call her," Jennings said.

"This the one with the mother wanting to watch?"

"She did watch us. The next day she came by looking for some herself."

"No shit? Christ, the ladies today. Got themselves some freedom and look what they do with it."

He dialed Aggie's number.

"It's me."

"Oh, Mr. Jennings, it's you!" Aggie seemed positively giddy.

"If you want to see me again, come to 2330 Normandy Drive tonight at 8:30. Be prompt, DeMarco."

""I'll be there!"

Jennings hung up.

"We doing the tiger bit?" Educe inquired as they got into his 'vette and drove off.

"Why not? Thing is, this one's into pain. I strapped her pretty good and she wanted more. Sometimes I wonder where to draw the line."

Educe pondered his comment for a moment before answering. "Gotta play it by ear; there are times you can go further than either of you thought possible. There are times its easy to go too fucking far without either of you realizing it.'

"I suppose you're right, Educe."

"I suppose I am. After all, I am the Tiger, right?'

Both men laughed and said nothing until they were back in Jennings loft.

"Shit, I almost forgot to call the mother."

"You serious, Abe?"

"Double your pleasure, Educe."

"Whatever," the black man said with a wry grin.

The phone rang twice.

"Hello?"

"Lee?"

"Yes."

"Jennings."

"Hi."

"I'm on my way to my loft, do you remember the address?"

"I'm four blocks away. I'll be waiting."

"Don't wait. Park the car around the corner. I'm saving a space out front for your daughter. You get to watch this time."

He waited for her at the entrance to the loft. Educe was already upstairs preparing his 'tiger' act.

Lee was getting out of her car when he walked to the corner to check on her arrival.

He saw that she was wearing a short, white cocktail dress with matching heels. Her makeup was done and her hair was brushed. She looked like a wholesome, attractive Midwestern housewife about to go out for a night with her husband.

"Hello. So you were in the neighborhood, 'eh?"

Lee's confidence faded at his words.

"Um, there's a bar up the block. Can I buy us a drink?" she asked meekly.

"I don't think so," Jennings replied, opening the steel door at the entrance to his building. He stepped inside and waited for her to follow. "I think we're going to have a good time right here in the loft."

Mrs. Aguire swallowed, and asked, "Do you have anything to drink, Mr. Jennings?"

"Under the circumstances, I think it would be okay for you to call me Abe. Help yourself, the bars in what passes for a kitchenette."

Without another word, Lee moved to the kitchen area and poured herself a shot of bourbon and a glass of water. Tossing the shot down, she turned to face him and said, "I thought it would appeal to you to have the girl you're fucking's mother call you Mister."

"You do, huh?"

She reached down towards his pants.

"Not so fast," he said, grabbing her wrist and leading her towards the back of the large two-room suite, "You got off on listening to us before. Let's see how you like watching us."

"Watching us?"

Jennings pulled a chair over from the dressing table next to the bathroom and pushed her into it. Then held her hands behind her back with one hand and took his belt off with the other. He secured her wrists to the back of the chair with a single knot, knowing it wouldn't hold if she actually wanted to escape. But he knew that she didn't really want to escape.

"Oh no," she whined, "I can't move."

He walked around to face her, reached both hands under her dress and pulled her panties off in a single stroke.

Holding her underwear in one hand, he said tersely, "Open up."

She complied, and he stuffed the panties into her mouth then sat on the bed to wait.

Lee was sitting in the dark, far enough towards the back of the suite that she was invisible from the area near the door when Tiger reappeared. Tiger was, in many respects a marvelous specimen. However there were two things about him that set him apart from most men. There was not a hair to be found on his body; and he had orange tiger stripes tattooed all over his black body, including his face, so that he did look every bit the tiger image he sought to convey to shock those few people he came into contact with.

"She here yet?" he asked softly, but even then his voice had a strong base pitch to it.

"No, but..."

"What?"

Jennings couldn't help but laugh. "Her mother is."

"You're fucking kidding me," Tiger said.

They heard a faint moan from the bathroom.

"I guess not. You're something else, Abe." He slapped his old friend on the shoulder before asking, "Gonna blindfold her? Have her lick the Tiger's ass?"

"That's most of the plan. Then you do whatever you want."

"She like pain?"

"Yes."

"I'll wait here in the dark with Momma," Tiger said gliding effortlessly along the wooden flooring until he stood next to the wide-eyed Mrs. Aguire. Then he removed his clothing and slapped her across the face with his flaccid, but very impressive member.

Jennings laughed on hearing the light slap and groan from Aggie's mother. Let her think about that while watching her daughter get the benefit of it, he thought, and laughed again as the buzzer sounded downstairs.

"Right on time," he said for the benefit of Educe and Mrs. Aguire.

"Who is it?" he inquired just to be certain it was Aggie and not some unexpected caller.

"It's Aggie, Mr. Jennings."

He buzzed her in, and moments later Aggie strode confidently into the loft's living room dressed in a miniskirt, thigh-high boots and tank top. She was wearing heavy eye make-up and lipstick.

"Whoring it up tonight?" Jennings asked.

"I wore this outfit for you, Daddy," she said, smiling.

"I bet you did you little slut."

"You know how to handle sluts like me don't you, Daddy?" she said, moving closer to him, hoping for a kiss.

"Get your ass into the bedroom, slut."

Aggie almost ran into the bedroom and stood waiting for further instructions.

He brought her over to the edge of the bed farthest from the door so that her mother would be able to see her.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he pulled Aggie over his lap. Seeing her perfectly shaped, slightly rounded ass made him want to give her a spanking she would never forget, but he had to make sure she was capable of taking the tiger on.

"Are you going to spank me?"

"You bet I am you little slut."

He pushed up her short skirt to reveal the wisp of a thong.

"Does your stepmother know you dress like a whore?"

"No way. She's a total prude. I don't even think that she has sex anymore."

Jennings caught himself before laughing out loud. He raised his arm and brought it down with a resounding slap across her right cheek, leaving a red handprint across her perfect white ass.

"Ouch!"

"Just wait you little slut."

He smacked her other cheek, harder than he had the first one.

"Oooo, daddy it hurts!"

"I bet," he snarled.

"You like to be hurt, don't you, slut?"

"Yes..." she said and stopped.

"You like it a lot, don't you?"

"Yes ... sometimes..."

"Sometimes what, Aggie?"

"Sometimes I can't stop myself. I ... I want it to keep going, even if I know it's dangerous."

"Think the guy might kill you?"

"There was one time..."

"What happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about..."

Jennings slapped her viciously across the face.

Stunned at the unexpected blow, Aggie groaned. Tears rolled down her face, but other than the groan she made no sound. He hit her again, almost exactly in the same place. She made no effort to protect herself and lay there across his lap waiting for whatever might come next.

"Talk to me, you cunt!"

"I ... I ... I wound up in the hospital. I had to tell my mo ... stepmother that I was in a car accident and some guy dropped me off at the hospital entrance and then took off. He broke my jaw and fractured my nose. I needed plastic surgery. Oh, he broke my wrist too. I was pretty fucked up for a while there."

"Am I the next guy since him?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.