Something Worth Fighting For - Cover

Something Worth Fighting For

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hannah Woolsey is the married mother of two who runs into her best friend from college who is a model. After hearing about her life, Hannah wants to sample her friends life because it sounds so "glamorous" to her. While Hannah does enjoy sampling that life, along the way someone has decided that Hannah has already received "more" than she really deserves. Hannah is now struggling in her marriage and is trying to find out why is someone determined to take it from her at all cost.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

Hannah was angry at herself as that memory flash back to her

"What the HELL is wrong with me? Why do I keep missing how everyone around me is feeling?" thought Hannah in anger.

The more she thought about it the more it made sense.

"Regina was in love with David back in college, but she never acted on it. Now she is acting on it, and she's destroying my family in the process. With all those reporters around I bet I never noticed if it was them or someone else filming me or taking my picture. Now I know who's been setting me up. So now I'll need to go fix someone's little red wagon," thought Hannah in anger.

As angry as she was, if Regina cost her David, Hannah thought she just might kill Regina. Hannah realized that Regina was just trying to maneuver herself into a position to be there to pick up the pieces after Hannah's divorce.

But what Regina didn't understand was that David would also blame her for the collapse of his marriage to Hannah, but Regina didn't understand that. David would blame her for introducing Hannah to all of that as well as keeping her out and empowering her to cheat.

Hannah realized that Regina was probably spinning wild fantasies in which she ran off with her husband and left her and the kids behind. Hannah knew that she would die before she let that happen.

Quickly getting dressed Hannah raced out to her car and threw her PC and its bag in the back seat and started for Regina's. Hannah knew that Regina went to a party last night and she didn't have another model shoot until the weekend. So Regina should be either in bed or just getting up.

Racing up to Regina's apartment Hannah knocked hard on the door. Just as she did an idea came to her. She might kick Regina's ass, but without any proof she still couldn't prove her innocence.

But if she used her brain she just might find a way to fix her issues.

"Hey girl what's up? We missed you last night. Carlton, Scott, Zack, and Corey asked about you. You know they love to watch you shake that money maker," said Regina as she opened the door with a sleepy smile.

"Well I need to spend some time at home with the old ball and chain. Hey let me feed the meter and I'll be right back. I wasn't sure if you were up yet," said Hannah as she raced away.

Quickly going back to her car she searched her bag until she found what she was looking for. Hannah always kept a small digital recorder with her. She never knew when she would need to record something. Hannah also grabbed a USB thumb drive with a few things on it she wanted to use.

Putting everything in her jean pants pocket Hannah quickly went back upstairs

Reaching the door she saw that Regina had left it open a crack for her.

"Hey Girl I'm back," said Hannah as she closed the door.

"So, what do you want to do today?" asked Regina from her room.

"I took the day off to hang out with you. I thought I'd go get a new dress? Maybe something to "wow" the boys with that they've not seen yet," said Hannah with a scowl on her face, but in a sweet voice.

"Mmmmmm, sounds like fun. Let me grab a quick shower. I know just where to go," said Regina.

"Can I use your PC to check my Email real fast?" asked Hannah.

"Sure, the laptop is on the table," said Regina from the bedroom.

Then Hannah heard the shower start.

Walking over to the table Hannah turned on the laptop. She tried to check Regina's email, but she found that it was password protected. Checking the hard drive she found a folder she couldn't access.

Not having the time to work more in depth, Hannah loaded a custom keylogger on Regina's PC so she could look at it later. Then Hannah loaded a copy of "Logmein Pro" from the www.logmein.com website on the laptop.

Normally the professional copy cost money, but new installs had a 15 day trial copy. Hannah was sure her marriage couldn't survive another 15 days. But a few features she needed were things like WOL. If the PC in question had WOL, or Wake on LAN, she could turn it on remotely. Thankfully Regina's did. Another thing was Logmein did high speed file transfers.

Quickly finishing Hannah set her programs to secretly work in the background on Regina's PC to crack her passwords. But if Regina checked the hidden file the keylogger would get the password she could retrieve later and the programs would stop.

Hannah had just closed the lid when Regina exited the bedroom.

Regina was dressed in a tight green blouse and tight black skinny jeans that followed her rounded hips perfectly. Hannah didn't feel like dressing similar to Regina. She was in loose jeans and a slightly baggy brown button up shirt. For some reason dressing that way suddenly no longer had any appeal for her.

As they started for the door, Hannah looked at how Regina was dressed and she wondered "Just why was I so determined to make sure that other men found me as attractive as they do her? It wasn't like I was going to let them have a shot at me. And thanks to that desire I might just lose David, and he was the only one that I ever wanted to see me that way."

Hannah realized that it was ok for Regina to act she was on the prowl all the time because she owed no one anything. But Hannah realized that every time she left the house that way with Regina that's what everyone assumed, she was on the prowl. At first David was upset, but he tried to hide it. Later when he was sure she was cheating and he looked at her with disgust.

As she thought about it, Hannah had no idea why she was so determined to do what she wanted at the cost of her husband's respect for her.

But if she could get out from under this, Hannah swore to herself that she would never put herself in this, or any other, situation close to this again.


After they had shopped a few places Hannah made sure to palm the recorder as they sat in the food court. Even though she knew it had a noise cancelling MIC she didn't want to chance it not working. She tried to keep her hands between them as they talked.

"Hey Regina, remember that night when Gary and Steven followed us up to your apartment? He kept trying to touch me so I had to hurt him to make him stop so that he got the idea I wanted to be left alone. What happened after I kicked Gary to make him leave me alone and stop trying to touch me?" asked Hannah.

"Girl let me tell you, you don't know what you missed. Gary said you kicked him so hard he could taste his kidneys. He only wanted a little kiss but he said you hit him like a mule. But I kissed him where you kicked him and made it feel all better. Then I kissed him even lower and then Gary and Steven took even better care of me," said Regina with a smile.

"Yeah, but I wished I had kicked him with my heels on. I told him no and to stop but he wouldn't' listen," said Hannah.

"My god girl with the heels on you might have killed him. You already left a wicked bruise when you kick him in his groin. As it was he couldn't work for a few days until the bruise went down," laughed Regina.

Hannah laughed with her but inside she was still seething.

"So you want to come out with me tonight? Some of those clothes you picked out would look good on you. Not to mention that underwear you bought is pretty skimpy. You should wear that and give some hot guy a heart attack," said Regina.

"I can't. I took off work today, but I need to fix a few things first. But I'm saving those for a special occasion," said Hannah with a smile.

"Girl you're always saving yourself for a special occasion. Some of my friends wonder if you're into girls because you don't ever let anyone touch you. But the women have even less luck with you than the men so they don't know what to think," said Regina smiling.

"Nope, I just love my husband far more than I want some stranger to touch me," said Hannah smiling.

Finished with shopping, the two of them returned back to Regina's apartment. Excusing herself Hannah quickly headed home to get back before the boys or David did. Hiding the purchases Hannah busied herself cleaning.

She went and got the boys from the neighbors, and they were surprised that she was home twice in one week to get them. Again she had them help with dinner and they were sitting and talking when David came home.

"Hi honey..." was all that Hannah said softly.

"Hello," was all that David said as he moved through the kitchen.

Hannah realized that he was still mad, but it was the first time he just said something without a double hidden meaning behind it. It was a small start but it was a start.

"If you clean up, the boys and I have dinner ready," said Hannah softly.

David grunted as he went up to wash up.

Dinner was good but as soon as it was over David started washing the leftover dishes and then went into the garage. Hannah heard the door lock as he closed it.

"At least he didn't bite my head off and he didn't make any hidden references to my assumed cheating. Now that I know what he was asking, I now know he was trying to tell me for a while that he was aware of what he thought I was doing. But I'll prove to him I'm not guilty," thought Hannah sadly but with conviction.

After dinner Hannah took her PC up to bed with her. She sat her alarm to wake her up at 5 am and tried to get some sleep.

It was almost as if she hadn't even been to sleep when the alarm went off, and Hannah quickly set up and turned on her PC. Hannah heard the front door close as David left for his morning run.

Looking at her PC screen Hannah quickly set all the option on the "Logmein" website to make sure that when she connected to Regina's PC it blanked the screen in case Regina looked at it while Hannah was on it. Hannah hoped to get at least some proof before David returned.

For the first time since all of this started Hannah got a break.

Looking through Regina's laptop, Hannah saw that somehow earlier Regina got a shot of Hannah trying on that short one piece black dress that Hannah bought. She also later got a picture of Hannah buying some sheer and matching skimpy black underwear to go with it.

Hannah had no idea when Regina had the time to call someone to trail them to get the pictures.

But because last night Regina had then sent another email to David with the pictures, Hannah was able to get access to all the passwords she needed to view the locked folder and Regina's email.

Reading the latest email sent by Regina, Hannah saw that there was only one line that accompanied the pictures that said "Wonder which man she was buying these for. I somehow doubt it was you."

"That bitch! Just you wait, you'll get yours," thought Regina as she started looking at everything on Regina's laptop.

Looking at the laptop it was all Hannah could do not to shout out in excitement as she found item after item to vindicate herself with.

"BINGO! I got her! I finally got that bitch," thought Hannah as she looked at Regina's laptop.

Hannah now had everything she needed to prove her innocence.

Regina's laptop was a literal goldmine.

Not only did it contain the much needed proof, but it also contained various emails showing that Regina sent her mother saying that she met the perfect man and she would soon be settling down with him.

She even found the ones sent to Regina where Regina thanked others for their help and promised them sexual pleasures for what they had done. Hannah also found a few emails telling other non-mutual friends about how she would soon have Hannah's husband, only she didn't identify him as being married to anyone.

"Over my dead body you bitch! You're not getting my husband anytime soon!" thought Hannah.

Making a quick image of the hard drive, Hannah quickly sat up on her side of the bed. By now it was 7am and she heard the school bus as it pulled away from the front of the house.

Hannah knew that David would soon be coming to get some clothes to get ready to go to work. Since he normally got up so early he made the kids breakfast and put them on the bus before taking his shower to get ready for work.

Putting on her robe Hannah waited for his arrival.

When David came into the room dressed in a tank top and running shorts Hannah ran and grabbed him and held him close.

"David we need to talk. I know you are planning to divorce me, but it's not what you think. I'm innocent of what you think I've done," said Hannah as she tried to look David in the eyes.

"Hannah, I can't go on like this. I guess I forgot what you do for a living. I thought I was careful enough to keep it from you, but I guess you're one of the best at what you do for a reason. If you know that I'm divorcing you, then you must also know why," said David as he tried not to look her.

"Give me five minutes. Just five minutes. If I can't convince you that I'm innocent during that time then it won't matter anymore. But all I need is five minutes. If you ever loved me you can give me that to prove my innocence," said Hannah as she tried to capture his eyes.

David tried to look away from her, but Hannah was so insistent that he finally gave in.

"Fine, you got ten. You'd best make them count. But you have to know that I won't believe I can trust anything you say. I hope you have more than just your word as proof," said David now looking directly at her.

"David I've never lied to you. While it may have appeared that I've broken your trust, have I ever lied to you?" asked Hannah softly.

"No. I can't say that I have ever caught you in a lie," said David.

"Then give me the benefit of that doubt now," said Hannah softly.

Taking David's hand she felt him stiffen but he didn't pull away.

Sitting him on the bed she opened her laptop and put it on his lap. Then she sat next to him.

"Does this picture look familiar?" asked Hannah.

"Yes," growled David as he looked over at his wife.

"David it's not what you think. Each of these pictures was either something innocent or something that I didn't actively participate in, but I'm getting all the blame for. For example this picture is of me dancing with one man, but it was during a dance contest. And during that contest another man must have accidentally rubbed his butt on mine while we were on the dance floor.

"What we were supposed to be doing, was listen to the music and then do the best we could at matching what was played to win. The club was playing everything from 60's music to hip hop. I wanted to enter the dance contest because I love to dance and it was one where I didn't have to touch my partner in any way.

"But I didn't start out with this man behind me, nor do I know who it was. This picture was a shot that was cropped from this original picture," said Hannah as she opened a bigger picture showing her facing a man who was obviously the one dancing with her in the dance contest.

David looked surprised that what he was emailed before was smaller version of this picture.

"And here, this one is one of two that were combined to make a picture of me under the table near this man. Who this guy is and why he's making that face I have no idea. But if you look closely you see in the first picture it was clearly me sitting and eating. That's what they used to confirm it was me in the side by side shot.

"But in the second picture that it's combined with, when I disappeared under the table, you'll see that my arm is extended just under the edge of the table cloth. If you look closely you'll see that I'm reaching for my fallen fork," said Hannah as she pointed to the bottom of the picture that she blew up larger.

David looked and then he looked a little close and he did indeed see his wife's extended hand grasping at something silver. That was cropped out of the picture he was emailed.

Hannah started enlarging more and more pictures as she continued talking.

"And here is another combined side by side picture. It's one of me standing and then kneeling to look at a plaque on a wall. And when you look closely at this picture when I blow it up in both of the originals, in the second picture you'll see the top of my head is pointed up and not down. I would have had to been giving him a blowjob with a hole in my throat.

"With the angle, the table was in the way to prevent true identification. But a much smaller picture was cropped together to make it look like I was giving Tom Weathers the sports caster a blowjob. But again if you look closely you'll see that he isn't even looking my direction we're feet apart! Someone snapped that picture solely that way to make it look like we were sneaking a moment.

"This one is one of what looks to be someone with their hands up my dress while I was seated. But look at my face in the full picture. I'm talking with someone else sitting right next to me and the angle is all wrong for him to be touching me. For him to have done that from where he was his arm would have had to been at least six feet long.

"You can also see that if you look closely in this larger picture that there are two tables side by side, his and mine. See? But from this angle in a smaller picture it looks like we're close together. You see that right?" asked Hannah hopefully as she searched his face and enlarged this picture to show the line that separated table cloths.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.