Preview

Something Worth Fighting For

by Risq

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Group Sex, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Hannah Woolsey is the married mother of two who runs into her best friend from college who is a model. After hearing about her life, Hannah wants to sample her friends life because it sounds so "glamorous" to her. While Hannah does enjoy sampling that life, along the way someone has decided that Hannah has already received "more" than she really deserves. Hannah is now struggling in her marriage and is trying to find out why is someone determined to take it from her at all cost.

Author's notes: This is my second of two "Non-fantasy" style stories that I wrote. Again I'd like to thank Mendon Fishers for his help on both stories. He looked over this one, and as like before everything that I did afterwards is still all my fault.

The concept for this story came from my longtime co-writer AZ as a challenge. I'm trying to see which stories readers prefer in the long run. (^_^)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.