Caught and Blackmailed - Cover

Caught and Blackmailed

by billinhr

Copyright© 2011 by billinhr

Erotica Sex Story: A 13 yr old boy decides, on a whim, to try on his mother's bra and panties. Unknown to him, a 17 yr old neighbor boy observes him. The neighbor invites him to house the next afternoon and blackmails him into having sex with him and ultimately with his sister as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

I was barely 13 when I was forced into having sex with a 17 year old boy. Here's how it happened. It's a little embarrassing but starting at around age 11 I discovered the joys of jacking off and did so as often as I could. Sometimes I would take my mother's dirty panties out of the dirty clothes and sniff the crotch of them while jacking off. One day for some reason I got the idea to put on her panties and a bra. Apparently I had failed to close the blinds in one of the rooms and a neighbor, Patrick who was 17, was walking through our yard going to another house and saw me in her undies and playing with myself while wearing them. He didn't say anything then but later he called me over to his house. His parents both worked and he took care of his sister so they were home alone a lot. He told me, in front of her, what he had seen me doing and told me that if I didn't do everything he wanted me to do, he'd tell my parents. They were staunch Christians and would have had my ass if they had known. So I had no choice but to agree. Both of his parents worked so in the afternoons it was just him and his sister at home.

About a week later he had me come over one day after school. In front of Karen, who was 12, just about 6 months younger than me, he reminded me that he had seen me walking - he used the word 'prancing' - around the house wearing women's undies and playing with myself. He also said he watched as I jerked off as well. Karen was giggling the whole time and I was beet red and shaking. He told me that if I didn't do everything he said to please him that he would make sure not only my parents knew but that he and Karen would tell everyone at school as well. I asked him what he meant by 'pleasing him' and he said I had to be his slut and I had to have sex with him. I started crying and begging him not to do that but he was insistent that if I didn't, every one would find out about me and Karen would also swear that she was with him and they both saw me. I was scared and crying but I finally told him I would only if he wouldn't tell on me. He assured me he wouldn't.

After I had agreed, reluctantly, to his demand he next told me to undress. I asked if Karen wasn't going to leave the room and he told me that she would be present for everything that happened. I had just turned 13 two months before this incident. I was only about 5'5" and was very slender with longish blond hair and blue eyes and what you could call a protruding ass and full lips and kind of skinny legs and arms. I had been told by my mother and some of her friends that I was almost too pretty to be a boy. Patrick, on the other hand, was 17 and about 6' tall with brown hair and eyes and an average build. I slowly started undressing and when I took off my pants I realized, to my horror, that I had a hard on. Whether from fear or what I didn't know at the time. I stood there in just my tighty whities trembling and still sobbing as he told me to take everything off. I finally slid my undies down and off and stood there in front of them with my just barely 6" circumcised cock hard as a rock.

Patrick then told Karen to take me to her room and give me a pair of her panties to wear and to put lipstick on me. I begged him not to do that but he just laughed and repeated his threat to tell all if I didn't obey. So I followed her to her room. She went through her drawers and finally came up with a pair of pink panties with little bows on them. She tossed them to me and told me to put them on. I grabbed them and stepped into them but had a little trouble pulling them up as they were pretty small plus I was still hard as a rock. I finally got them on and glanced down and could see my cock clearly outlined in them. Karen had me sit on the edge of her bed and she applied a pink lipstick to my lips. When I stood up and saw myself in the mirror I was even more humiliated then I had been. I actually looked pretty sissy looking. Karen reached out and lightly ran the tip of her finger up and down the underside of my cock and she said that was to keep me good and hard for my boyfriend. This caused my cock to twitch and jerk and a dollop of pre cum oozed out of the head of it, making a wet spot on the panties.

Karen took me by the arm and led me back to the living room where Patrick was sitting on the sofa. I remember he said 'wow' when I came into the room and told me I looked very pretty, which made me even more embarrassed. He had me walk around the room while he watched me and then had me come and sit beside him on the sofa. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him and started gently kissing my forehead and cheeks. With his other hand, he began stroking my stomach and chest and when he brushed my nipples, I actually gasped. I never realized that having my nipples touched could be so exciting. He then sort of turned me by the shoulders so that I was now half lying in his lap facing him with his arms around me and then he kissed me on the lips for the first time. It felt really nice and then I felt the tip of his tongue touch my lips and I just automatically opened my lips and he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

As embarrassed and as humiliated as I was, I was at the same time thrilled and rubbed his tongue with mine. The way he was holding me in his arms I could feel his cock pushing against my side as he kept kissing me and I could tell he was hard. He started stroking my legs and sort of pushed them apart a little and slid his hand up and cupped my cock and balls. As we kept kissing, he started stroking my cock through the panties and I couldn't help myself and I totally lost it and started cumming, squealing and groaning into his mouth as I shot my cum all over the inside of Karen's panties as he kept stroking my cock. Karen was watching the whole thing and was giggling as my cum started shooting. Afterward, he just held me in his arms talking softly to me and kissing all over my face.

After I had calmed down, he told me it was my turn to please him. I told him I didn't know what he meant and he said you will find out. He stood me up between his legs and took my panties off. The front of them was covered with my cum and he brought them to his face and started sniffing and kissing them and licking my cum off. I just stared at him, not knowing people did this. He then pulled me to him and kissed me, sending his tongue covered in my cum into my mouth. At first I was grossed out and tried to pull away but he kept kissing me and I began to realize that my cum didn't taste all that bad and started eagerly kissing him back. At the same time he begin fondling my cock again and it rose to the occasion almost at once.

He finally let me go and pulled his tee shirt off over his head. He then told me to kneel between his legs and take off his shorts. I could see his hard cock poking a tent in them and was scared but I reached out and fumbled around a bit but finally got his shorts unbuttoned and unzipped and pulled them down. He was not wearing any underwear and I got my first look at his cock. It was beautiful to me. Just a little over 7 inches long, circumcised and of moderate thickness. Certainly more of a cock than I had. Without even thinking, I reached for it and began stroking it. It felt wonderful in my hands, almost natural. He then told me to kiss it and I did, kissing the tip of it. He told me to kiss it all over and lick it as well so I started doing that. By then he was leaking pre cum and when I kissed the tip again, I got my first taste of it and I loved it. He then told me to open my mouth wide and take his cock into my mouth and I did.

At first I just held it in my mouth but he put his hands on my head and began moving my head up and down his cock and he told me to use my tongue to lick him as he fucked my mouth so I did. By now he was leaking a lot of pre cum and I was trying hard to keep swallowing it all and still lick his cock. He pushed really deep into my mouth and I gagged and tears came to my eyes but he just held my head on him before finally pulling back a little. He told me to fondle his nuts gently and I did and he started groaning and really fucking my mouth and then he just cried out that he was cumming and I felt my first cock twitching and jerking between my lips and spurting hot cum into my mouth. I kept licking him and swallowing his cum but some of it leaked out and was dripping off of my chin. Finally, he told me to stop as he was too sensitive and he pulled me up and hugged me and kissed me and we shared what was left of his cum between us.

I heard moaning and I looked over and Karen had stripped and was sitting in a chair facing us. Her legs were spread and she was finger fucking her pussy. She was adorable looking. She was about 5'1", slender, brown hair and brown eyes like her brother and had mall A cup breasts with long, hard nipples and very puffy looking pussy lips. Her finger was going in and out of her pussy and she was cumming from watching me suck off her brother.

After a couple of minutes, Patrick picked me up in his arms and carried me to his bed room and laid me on his bed. He began kissing all over my face and neck and then down across my chest, kissing and licking and sucking my nipples which was really driving me wild. He then kissed down across my stomach and took my little 5 inches all the way in his mouth and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Wow, what a feeling! He reached between my legs and began rubbing a finger around and around my ass hole and I lost it again and shot my cum into his mouth, squealing and almost screaming the whole time. That was the best cum I'd ever had up to that point in my life. Damn, his mouth was so hot and wet around my cock and I loved it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.