Over the Hills and Faraway.. Book 2 ;Relationships - Cover

Over the Hills and Faraway.. Book 2 ;Relationships

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Chapter 18: Hello to Sadie and goodbye to Pippa.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Hello to Sadie and goodbye to Pippa. - After the latest contretemps with his wife Des has several one night stands, but then embarks on a torrid affair with a MILF. When she disappears he takes up with her friend and discovers a woman of many parts! Their sizzling sexual Paradise is undermined by the serpent of the different worlds they inhabit, and when Des returns from another war they realise that they are moving east of Eden.However as one door closes another one opens and Paradise might be regained!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Spanking   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence   Military  

I got to Pippa's house early as requested on the 16th. I still had her front door key and as I let myself in I heard music coming from the kitchen. It was in there that I met Sadie the Sluttish Sexpot, the only one of Pippa's alter egos I hadn't yet come across.

"Hi Des" she said "My name's Sadie. Pippa has told me all about you; I've got your Bacardi and bitter lemon all ready."

She spoke in a West Country accent which was not far removed from Wurzel's Somerset burr, but I recognised it as a Bristol accent. (One of my better 'Uncles' had come from where he called ' Bristle') The lighting in the kitchen was rather dim; low wattage bulbs had replaced the usual 60 watts, and there was a tape of Country and Western music playing. It was not my favourite sort of music but it went well with the ambience of the dim lights, and a sluttish woman coming on to me speaking' Bristle', in a sort of ersatz honky- tonk bar.

Sadie was a redhead! {Not a wig, so Pippa must have dyed her hair for the part. Actually it suited her rather well). She had such heavily mascaraed eyes and eye liner it looked as if she hadn't slept for a week. Her lipstick was smudged, and I could see traces of it on her teeth (Pippa's eye for detail was fantastic.). Her low cut blouse had several buttons missing and part of a grubby bra was showing. The tight black skirt she wore showed stains of an unknown origin, but my suspicion was that DNA could probably be obtained from them. The zip at the waist was broken and was held together by a safety pin. Sadie was bare legged, and gave the impression that she had not long got out of a warm and rumpled bed.

I took the drink she offered and we clinked glasses. It was obvious that Sadie had had a few drinks already and was in that slightly slurry, slightly unsteady, seriously sexy stage women get to when the alcohol starts acting upon their libido. She leaned against me and said,

"You lonely babe? I'm lonely," her hand fell on my knee and quickly progressed to my thigh. "You wanna' know why I'm lonely babe?" Her hand stroked my thigh and my prick responded with an unconditioned reflex action.

"I'm lonely coz I ain't got a man to give me what you got in your pants!" As if choreographed, which I suppose it was, on the tape Roy Orbison started singing 'Only the lonely'.

Sadie sang along her mouth at my ear, and it was breathed rather than sang and was very erotic. Her warm breath in my ear had started my prick to swell with intent. Sadie felt it and took her face from my neck.

"Are you getting to like me or is this a python in your pants?" With that she planted a big wet sloppy kiss on my lips.

For a time we played hide and seek with tongues in mouths, eventually she pulled away and gasped.

"I was telling you why I'm lonely. I'm lonely coz my man left me; he left me coz I done him wrong. I shagged another man."

She started sobbing and there were actual tears being shed. I looked closely at Sadie/Pippa and realised she wasn't acting, those were real tears. Mascara began to flow along with the tears. As if on cue Roy Orbison started to sing 'Crying'.

I listened to that amazing voice as The Big O hit those high notes, without seemingly opening his mouth.

Back in the 'bar' Sadie had stopped crying and started speaking in a quiet voice,

"My man was brilliant, everything a girl could want; funny, generous and could fuck for England, so why I had to betray him I'll never know" she sniffed but didn't go back into tear mode.

"Buy us a drink babe." She held out her glass and I poured her a slug of Vodka from a bottle on the counter.

She kissed me again and this time we spent a longer time exploring each other's mouths with our tongues, and each other's bodies with our hands, well hand as far as Sadie was concerned as she held on to her drink while all this activity took place. We both eventually disengaged and looked at each other with our chests heaving. I had the better view I'm sure. Her breasts rose and fell, straining against a bra that looked like it had its hands full coping with the stress put on it. I relieved the garment from its duties and got my hands full ... I could cope.

Sadie had managed to get the drink down her but as my hands roamed freely over her encased tits she started panting.

"OK lover, take me home before I shag you right here and now on a bar room table."

There was no reason why we couldn't have had a table ender, I was well up for it, but the scenario that Pippa had planned had us moving to Sadie's flat (really the front room). We moved rather inelegantly into the front room.Sadie was wrapped around me and I was holding her hard against my flank, we rubbed haunches as we walked ... she had lovely haunches!

In her 'flat' there was the same dim lighting as in the 'bar', Pippa had spent a lot of time setting up this scenario and I was looking forward to what else she had in store for me. Sadie kicked off her shoes, red high heels, which didn't really go with her ensemble, and sat down heavily, on the couch. She patted the seat next to her and said,

"Come and sit by me babe," as I did she started unbuttoning my shirt. Soon she was kissing and licking my chest and nibbling my nipples, whilst her hands were busy at my zip.

I returned the favour, and undid the rest of the buttons of her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders and kissing the tops of her breasts and neck. We indulged in this heavy petting behaviour until we went onto the more intimate action of rubbing each other's genitals through a layer of clothing

I stood up and she pulled my trousers and pants down in to my ankles in one go. She knelt before me and proceeded to take my shaft deep into her mouth, her tongue flicking over the head of my rapidly expanding prick. I sat back down and she, while still sucking on my prick undid my shoes and pulled them off my feet with my socks, and then worked my ankle hugging clothes off so that I was completely naked.

Sadie was still in her skirt and bra so I leaned forward and unclipped the bra. Surprise number two, her nipples were red with lipstick. She paused and looked up at me, took my prick out of her mouth and said,

"Do it bring back happy memories, my lovely?" And she smiled a typical Pippa smile.

I nodded, too surprised to speak. It never had occurred to me that Emma may have got the idea of lipsticked nipples from Pippa, and not the other way around. I pulled her up to me and started to mess up her lipstick, sucking and kissing, and gently biting those red buds of sweetness. She groaned her pleasure.

"Oh I do love that babe, bite them harder!"

I nipped them but was afraid I might get carried away and hurt her so I finished by sucking and kissing them, and ended up with most of the lipstick on me.

"My turn to pleasure you now, my lovely" She said, kneeling back down in front of me, and placing my throbbing prick in in the valley of her breasts with soft gentle hands gave me the first tit roll I ever had from Pippa/Sadie.

She was good; I don't know why we had never indulged before. From time to time as my engorged knob head peeped above her tits, she would lick at it like a cat licking its paws, it even felt like a cat's rough tongue (not that I've ever had a cat licking my knob!) A man can only take so much, and besides which I wanted to get that stained skirt from off her, so I motioned for her to stand up, and then I struggled to unfasten the safety pin holding the zipper together.

"Mind you don't stick that pin in me" she warned "I only wants big pricks in me!"

I worked the tight skirt down over her hips; she helped with a wriggle that gave another boost to the state of my erection. I thought it at full stand, but a bra less woman wriggling her hips to get her skirt off, is a sure fire way to increase the size of any erection.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.