Over the Hills and Faraway.. Book 2 ;Relationships
Chapter 13: A Dalliance with Debbie. May 1990

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Dalliance with Debbie. May 1990 - After the latest contretemps with his wife Des has several one night stands, but then embarks on a torrid affair with a MILF. When she disappears he takes up with her friend and discovers a woman of many parts! Their sizzling sexual Paradise is undermined by the serpent of the different worlds they inhabit, and when Des returns from another war they realise that they are moving east of Eden.However as one door closes another one opens and Paradise might be regained!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Spanking   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence   Military  

March and April went by with Pippa waiting to hear how her thesis had been received. She knew it could take up to 4 months to complete the review procedure, but had hoped that friends in the various universities where the thesis was being reviewed would get some idea of how things were going and let her know.

"How will they know which is yours?" I asked, "I thought your thesis was entered anonymously."

"They are but I've told my friends the title, so they should pick up any news by that."

Pippa was sat at the bedroom dressing table brushing her hair at the time; we were going to a battalion do at the barracks. She had been accepted as my partner by the battalion, in fact most of the battalion thought she was Miriam! At first Pippa was a bit annoyed at being addressed as Mrs Desmond, but now she just smiled sweetly when so addressed.


In May Wurzel got married to Mandy. Give the old sod his due; he had kept his hands off her, well if not his hands off her then at least kept his todger from entering her! Somehow he had kept Cindy unaware of his plans until she was so under his sexual power she would agree to anything. He had broken the news to her a few days after Mandy's 16th birthday; by some superhuman effort on his part he didn't jump on Mandy's bones the minute she became 'legal', but continued to keep her for the wedding night. He continued giving Cindy her rations until the wedding.

It was a church wedding; I was the best man, Debbie was chief bridesmaid (she had got rid the ironmongery and was off the dope) and Sandra was the matron of honour. Wurzel had tracked down Mandy's father, who was to give her away, and who had also given his permission for Mandy to get married. The guests included Shadrack as Sandra's partner, and of course Pippa as mine, all the boys of Wurzel's section were also invited.

The wedding ceremony went like a dream; Mandy looked like an angel and even Cindy looked very tasty. She had lost some weight and looked toned up; obviously Wurzel had been giving her what she wanted. In fact I noticed her husband (they hadn't been divorced) giving her appreciative looks, so maybe they would get back together, weddings can have strange affects. There were about 10 or so of Mandy's school friends as guests, and they were very well received by Wurzel's section.

When you think about it was a very close-knit marriage party. The best man had shagged the bride and the mother of the bride; whilst the groom had shagged the mother of the bride and the matron of honour, and had also been gobbled by the chief bridesmaid!

The reception was held in a up market country hotel, Wurzel had really pushed the boat out; limousines for the bride and her father, the bridesmaids and the matron of honour and the bride's mother. The groom and best man were dressed in grey morning suits (Pippa could hardly keep a straight face when she saw me wearing my top hat, I looked a prize prat!) There was a glass of Dom Perignon for the arriving guests, and a banquet of a buffet, with an eight piece orchestra for the after buffet dancing.

The speeches were over, we had just about finished the buffet and the dancing was about to start when Pippa's mobile (cell phone) went off. She had been on tenterhooks all week waiting for news of the Ph.D., in fact she had been in two minds whether to attend the wedding or not, but as she was friendly with Cindy and had always liked Wurzel she had made the effort. The message was from Hugo and it was bad news- her Ph.D. had been rejected by Cambridge University. Pippa was thunderstruck.

"They must have known it was my thesis," she said angrily, "that bastard head of social anthropology was extremely pissed off when I told him where to stick his offer of a post in return for me shagging him! I'll have to go, Hugo's got some scheme how I might get it passed, but it will need a few rewrites." She kissed me briefly and went to call a cab.

"Hang on" I said, "I'll come with you."

"You can't leave the wedding, you're the best man," she replied over her shoulder, "stay and enjoy yourself, I'm not going to be much company for a while." With that she left.

The dancing commenced and there was me, left like a spare prick at a wedding! I stood watching as Wurzel and Mandy led off the dancing, they really did make a handsome couple. Wurzel always scrubbed up well and in his grey morning suit with all the trimmings, diamond studs in his shirt and gold cuff-links he was the dog's bollocks (the best!). As for Mandy, well words fail me. She looked absolutely ravishing and had I been Wurzel I would have been dancing her around the bridal suite, just prior to waltzing her into bed.

Shadrack and Sandra sailed through the dancers like two, very light on their feet, hippopotamuses, Cindy was wrapped around her husband in a manner that suggested that all had been forgiven, while the members of Wurzel's section were engaging in groin to groin combat with some very tasty school friends of Mandy out on the dance floor. I was tempted to throw a bucket of water over them as I could see where it all would end. As I stood gazing at the dancing and gyrating couples, rather morosely it must be said, Debbie came up behind me and said.

"Shouldn't you be out there with your wife?"

"She isn't my wife and she's left," I replied a bit abruptly.

She linked her arm in mine and breathed into my ear. "Then shouldn't you be doing it with me?"

We got on the dance floor and she slid into my arms as smooth as silk and as light as gossamer. She was a delight to hold and seemed to melt into my body; meantime a part of my body seemed to want not so much to melt but to enter into hers.

Debbie looked me in the eye and without any pretence or artifice said,

"I've got a room booked upstairs, let's cut out of here and go fuck."

We did ... and we did!

I'm not proud of my behaviour but I'm only human. Pippa had just walked off and left me on my tod (alone); a beautiful sexy, and legal, girl had offered herself to me, and I had drunk a few Bacardis, which does tend to increase my libido, I'm glad to say.

Once in the room we shed our clothes and were on the bed in a world record time. No preliminary stroking or kissing, it was straight into prick plunging into willing moist minge mode. I'd forgotten how sweet, supple and agile a young girl's body could be. Debbie had the same history of unbridled shagging as Mandy but going into her was like entering a newly deflowered virgin, so tight and gripping was her cunt.Her young active body threshed and squirmed beneath me, sucking me into her sweetness. She wrapped her long lithe legs around my back and whispered filthy carnal suggestions in my ear that would have needed me to be a gold medal gymnast to attempt.

I drove in deep, Debbie gasped, and then I slowly pulled out before sliding back into her tight, taut and tactile twat. We soon established a quiet rhythm, and I was congratulating myself on pulling such a honey of a girl when she said.

"I know you old guys like to keep to the speed limit, but you're in a no limit zone now, so give it some welly!"

She was smiling as she said it, but the implied rebuke stung so I quickly built up speed, until I was going well over the limit.

Debbie matched me, panting as I barrelled into her. "Yes! That's it, that's it, yes! Yes!" Her heels, drumming into my buttocks, spurred me on. I started my clenching and grinding routine and she really got off on that.Her cunt muscles were relaxing and tightening at the same time as I was clenching and relaxing, and she suddenly came with a loud yell, biting me hard on the shoulder as she did.

Her sharp little teeth drew blood and I called out "Bugger!" as the pain and my climax took me over the top. My balls were siphoned in one long spurt, and as my load flooded into her slippery slavering sucking slit she squealed with delight. We lay there panting, getting back our breath and enjoying the afterglow.

Debbie looked up at me with respect in her eyes. "Phew! That was something else." Her legs unwrapped from my waist and there were slurping sounds as our sweat coated flesh pulled away from each other

"That was really nice; you can certainly fuck. Are you ready to go again?"

I wasn't but kissed her and said, "I have to get back home, maybe another time?"

She accepted my refusal with a grin. "OK, that's a date."

My shoulder was still bleeding from her bite, and her little pink tongue flicked out and licked up the blood. She kissed my shoulder and the next minute we were in a long sucking, tongue delving, deep French kiss that lasted for hours (!) and left us both gasping for breath and staring at each other in wonder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.