Over the Hills and Faraway.. Book 2 ;Relationships
Chapter 4: December 1987 The end with Emma

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: December 1987 The end with Emma - After the latest contretemps with his wife Des has several one night stands, but then embarks on a torrid affair with a MILF. When she disappears he takes up with her friend and discovers a woman of many parts! Their sizzling sexual Paradise is undermined by the serpent of the different worlds they inhabit, and when Des returns from another war they realise that they are moving east of Eden.However as one door closes another one opens and Paradise might be regained!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Spanking   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence   Military  

I walked back to barracks, there was no public transport Sunday mornings in Aldershot and there were no taxis cruising. It didn't matter as I needed to sort things out in my mind, and I did that best when stepping out at light infantry pace.

I thought I might be in love with Emma.

I had told Annalise that I loved her, not long after our first bout of lovemaking, but she had laughed, kissed me and said.

'You are in love with the thought of being in love, sweetheart' Maybe it was the same thing now?

Back at barracks I showered the scent of Emma from off me, grabbed a bite to eat in the cook house and went over to the MT section to cadge a lift to Shorncliffe. There were always vehicles back and forth and I got an empty 3 ton truck going down to pick up a bunch of army cadets. As soon as I got to Shorncliffe I rolled into my bed, it was early but I was really knackered and needed the rest after the extensive sexual workout that Emma had put me through.

We had our last class work assessment on Thursday 20th December and on Friday morning we got our results. I had managed to pass and the Lt. Colonel in charge of the course said he would recommend me to my battalion for instructional duties. The qualification and experience of instructing would weigh heavily in my favour for promotion. I got a lift from one of the blokes on the course who was going back to Tidworth; it was only a slight deviation for him to drop me off by the barrack gates in Aldershot.

I dumped my kit in my room and went to the nearest telephone. The rest of my company were out on a 24 hour compass and map reading exercise so I had the barrack block, and more importantly the telephone, to myself. I rang Emma's number but got the 'number unobtainable' tone. Bugger! Was her telephone line faulty or hadn't she paid her bill?

I wasn't on duty or anything so I made my way over to her house; A No 7 bus dropped me at the bottom of Emma's road and it was only a short walk to her front door. I rang the doorbell but couldn't hear if it rang or not so I gave the door knocker a real hard heavy pounding but there was no answer. I had assumed she would be at home as she had said, the last time we were together, to call her when back from the course. I shouted "Emma!" through the letterbox but got no response; it was then I noticed the pile of junk mail on the mat, surely not just to days mail? It looked like a week's supply at least.

As I stood outside her front door wondering what to do next( if she was at work I had no idea where, or what, it was), the bloke from next door called out from over the hedge.

"Hello! I thought you chaps had finished your investigations?" I looked at him blankly. The bloke continued,

"I told your Inspector chappie, I've forgotten his name just now, that Mrs.Milton left a week last Thursday." (I assumed Milton was Emma's surname).

The man then must have noticed that I was dressed in a track suit top and combat trousers, not exactly what the local Constabulary wore.

"You're not the police are you?" He asked accusingly, and then became middle-class officious. "If you're a friend of Mrs Milton then I'm sure the police will want to talk to you."

"I came to discuss double glazing," I said "can I interest you... ?", he made a swift withdrawal and I quickly walked away.

What the hell was going on? I needed to talk to anyone who knew Emma and the only person I could think of was Phillipa. I didn't have her surname or the piece of paper with her telephone number, that was probably still in the pocket of my grey suit back in the barracks, if not there then Wurzel might know where she lived. I ran all the way back to the barracks and the first person I saw there was Wurzel.

"I've been looking for you" we both said at once.

Wurzel let me go first.

"Where does that Phillipa sort live? Have you got her telephone number?" Before I could continue Wurzel pulled a business card from out of his wallet and handed it to me.

The card read: Ms. Phillipa Goddard B.A (Hons) M.A; Southern Area Fund Coordinator; Aid for the World's Poor Charity; with a telephone and extension number.

"She gave me this last Saturday when I saw her at the library, said for you to ring her as soon as you returned from Shorncliffe." He looked at me quizzically, "what's going on Dewey, you haven't been seeing her as well as Emma?" His face showed that he wouldn't think much of me if I had.

I filled him in on the morning's happening and then a thought struck me.

"What were you doing in the library on Saturday with her, you're not seeing her while shagging Cindy are you?"

Wurzel flushed and said "She was in the reference library when I went in to look at some ... law books." He quickly continued before I could ask him what he was he doing reading law books, "she was reading up on the 95th Rifles!"

That stopped me in my tracks "What the hell for?" I wondered aloud.

"Well you can ask her that when you call her, that's what you're supposed to do, remember?" Wurzel finished triumphantly.

I went back to the telephone and called the number, she answered almost immediately.

"Phillipa Goddard, how may I help?"

I hadn't realised before what a lovely warm voice she had, in fact I hadn't taken much notice of her at all when I had first copped on to Emma in the Ambassador Club, and then only gave her cursory attention when we met them both in Sierra's.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.