Over the Hills and Faraway.. Book 2 ;Relationships
Chapter 2: Aldershot September 1987 A MILF called Emma

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Aldershot September 1987 A MILF called Emma - After the latest contretemps with his wife Des has several one night stands, but then embarks on a torrid affair with a MILF. When she disappears he takes up with her friend and discovers a woman of many parts! Their sizzling sexual Paradise is undermined by the serpent of the different worlds they inhabit, and when Des returns from another war they realise that they are moving east of Eden.However as one door closes another one opens and Paradise might be regained!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Spanking   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence   Military  

After bit of shut eye {Cindy had really shagged me out} and a long shower I got spruced up for the evening. I knew you had to be wearing a tie to get into Sierra's and I decided to wear the regimental tie and my light grey suit. I had noticed that the civvies sitting with Emma last night wore suits; she seemed the sort of woman who would demand a well turned out bloke as an escort.

I had told Wurzel about my 'date 'and invited him along. I might get stood up and another bloke would be company, in any case girls usually hunted in pairs so Emma would have a friend with her, maybe the one from last night, who, from a distance, hadn't looked too bad.

Wurzel declined, he was going to have a quiet night in after his near death experience!

I thought it would be the same deal as at the Ambassadors Club, where all the best totty had been grabbed by 8pm, so I rolled into a half empty Sierra's at 7pm!

I was glad to see that I wasn't out of place in a suit; in fact I got some appreciative glances from some of the 'girls'. Fine I thought, if Emma doesn't get here by 7.30 I should still be OK to cop on.

Sierra's definitely attracted a different sort of clientele than the Ambassadors, judging by those currently in the place. No sign of any slappers or slags but a sprinkling of yummy mummy types and only a smattering of girls of the age to have studded faces /bodies( I found that self-mutilation a right turn off, but different strokes for different folks!) Most of the 'girls' were in the 30-40 year range, with a few older granny sorts.(There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle!)

The floor had a few couples dancing to pre 60's music, ball room dancing I suppose you could call it. I had no problem with that, Annalise loved ball room dancing and we had spent many happy hours in the Kiegelpalis in Munster waltzing quick stepping and all that stuff.

Just about 7-15 pm who should turn up but Wurzel! He had decided to come out to, as he put it,

"Climb back on a horse after being thrown; making sure I choose a thinner nag to ride this time!"

He was looking sharp; he may have been a carrot cruncher from deepest darkest Somerset but he scrubbed up well. He was suited and booted and looked like a Duke.

We were just about to move in on a couple of sorts who had been giving us the eye when I saw Emma and her friend come through the door. I pointed them out to Wurzel, who expressed his appreciation.

"Those are two tasty looking pieces; hope you've got enough johnnies on you, I may break my rule."

"No, I don't think these two will be up for shagging on the first date. I didn't plan on nooky tonight but if we get the green to go signal I got plenty of change for the johnny machine." I jiggled my pocket as I replied.

Emma saw me and waved; they then sat down at a table by the side of the dance floor. It was plain that we had to approach them, so off we dutifully trotted.

Wurzel said "She likes to be in charge, might be a dominatrix, your arse could be red raw by the morning!"

Emma smiled as we came up to the table.

"Glad you could make it Des, this is Phillipa," indicating her companion. I introduced Wurzel as Al.

We sat down and there was a brief period while we appraised each other. Wurzel broke the silence.

"What would you ladies like to drink?" His West Country accent at odds with his sophisticated man- about -town style of dress. The ladies decided they would like a white wine so Wurzel suggested a bottle of Chardonnay; the ladies looked surprised that he would know of such a wine, never mind pronounce it. I was equally surprised, a dark horse is Wurzel!

"Your usual Des?" He turned to me and I thought I'd surprise him.

"Yes please Al, Bacardi and bitter lemon, no ice!" He shot me a look but made no comment.

Now I had a closer and longer look at Emma I saw she was older than I had first thought; don't get me wrong she was an extremely shaggable woman. I had put her in the mid-30 last night but she was at least 5 years older. Phillipa was certainly a good few years younger than Emma, and likewise eminently shaggable. Where Emma had short light blond hair and blue eyes, Phillipa had dark brown hair, cut in a 60's style framing her face; brown eyes, a retrousse nose and full lips. Both women were about 5ft 6in, Emma the slightly taller; both were slim with firm high breasts. Phillipa may have had the edge on size of breasts but not that it mattered, they both were more than adequate in that department.

While I was taking an inventory of them they were doing the same with me but being women could do it while talking.

"I meant to ask you" said Emma "how did you know I wanted cigarettes last night, I may have come to order drinks?"

"It was simple" I replied smugly ( bit of a show off at times I am ) "I'd seen you sitting with two men and you didn't seem to be the sort of lady who would go to the bar for a tray of drinks when there were men available to do the job".

Emma nodded and continued

"So why didn't I just send one of the men to get my cigarettes then?"

It was then I showed what a clever sod I was, an insufferable big head I was in them days!

"You knew that a good looking woman like yourself would be allowed to the front of the queue for cigarettes, a man would have been made to wait his turn."

Phillipa smiled and applauded, Emma gave me a sharp look and said,

"You are the clever one aren't you?" She ruffled my hair with one hand, the other she placed on my inner thigh, her fingers against my crotch. Wurzel arrived with the drinks; Emma kept her hand in place while filling her glass with wine, one handed.

I noticed Phillipa looking and I flushed with embarrassment. We sipped at our drinks, indulging in small talk.

Eventually Emma said " Come on clever clogs let's get dancing." She led me out onto the floor; her hips swayed and the cheeks of her arse moved like two lesbian ferrets fighting in a sack- bloody marvellous! The band was playing a foxtrot and she was a fine dancer; I'm OK but certainly no Fred Astaire. We closed, groin to groin, and she whispered in my ear as we whirled around the dance floor.

"I'm going to take you home, not tonight but soon, and shag your clever brains out!"

My prick, which was already stirring from her hand and then by watching her walk, sprang to near full stand and she laughed as she felt my rapidly hardening length pressing into her.

"I'm not wearing knickers!" Her warm breath fanned my ears and her words fanned my lust.

I imagined I could feel the heat from her pussy burning against me; maybe it was auto suggestion but this woman was hot and a tease.The dance ended but she continued to press her body hard up against me.

"Want any more?" She asked suggestively, rotating her groin against my bulging prick.

"We better get off the floor before I ravage you right here and now" I gasped.

She laughed but took pity on me and led me back to our table. I tried, unsuccessfully I think, to hide my state of arousal from Phillipa and Wurzel as I gratefully sat down.

"That was most enjoyable, wasn't it Des?" The little tease turned to me and once again put her hand on my leg, this time she stroked along my inner thigh and squeezed my erection.

"Aren't you two going to give the floor a whirl?" She asked Wurzel and Phillipa, as I squirmed with pleasure beneath her hand. They both declined; maybe there was some under table action going on between them as well!

Emma got tired of arousing me, like a cat gets bored playing with a mouse.

"Tell me Al, what's your regimental name?" Her question came out of the blue.

Wurzel and I had both choked on our drinks when she asked the question; we looked at each other and then stared at Emma.

"I know you Green Jackets have that peculiar custom" she continued. Phillipa looked bewildered by the question.

"How do you know they are in the Green Jackets, and why would they have extra names?" she asked.

"The regimental tie," Emma pointed at me and continued "they have names only used by their regimental comrades, including officers, and names they use to us civilians, isn't that true sweetie?" that last endearment was addressed to me.

It is always best to answer a question with a question,

"How do you know about Green Jacket customs" I asked "Was your husband in the regiment?"

Emma snorted with disdain, "They wouldn't have had that bastard in Fred Karno's Army, the snivelling cheating yellow gutted slime bag! My father was in the Light Infantry, he used to tell us about the various regimental customs" she continued, and then repeated the question.

"So what are your regimental names?"

Wurzel said a bit apologetically "We don't normally use them to people outside the regiment; it takes us a bit of a time before we let civvies know them."

Emma got up her from her chair with eyes blazing, spots of red suddenly appearing on her cheeks.

"Come on Pip, get your coat we're leaving, these 'gentlemen' obviously don't trust us," she made 'gentlemen' sound like 'paedophiles'.

Phillipa said plaintively "I haven't finished my drink yet Emma."

"Pip and Emma! Now there's a combination, did your father tell you about that Emma?"

I desperately tried to get some hilarity into what had suddenly become a bit of a scene. Emma suddenly realised what I had said and laughed.

"You know I've never picked up on that before. Pip and Emma, ten pip emmer; ten p m, ten o'clock in the evening; my Dad used it all the time. It was the phonetic alphabet from the 1st World War. What was a.m., in the morning?"

"Ack emmer" I answered, glad to see she had sat, and calmed, down.

"Of course! You are a clever boy, you must be rewarded." Emma pulled me to her and her mouth fastened on mine. Her lips were soft and tasted of Chardonnay as did her tongue as it briefly invaded my mouth flicked against the tip of mine and was just as swiftly withdrawn.

The rest of the evening passed with us talking joking and having a very pleasant time. I got more drinks, Wurzel passed around his cigarettes, black Russian Sobranie with the gold tips, (the flash sod!) and Emma placed my hand up her skirt and on to her naked, moist pussy and I was allowed to stroke her soft pubic hair, but nothing else.

When it was time to go we escorted the girls outside, waited with them for the taxi ordered and then waved them off. During the wait there were no frantic knee tremblers or swiftly taken blow jobs.

Wurzel and Phillipa stood close and talked quietly, they kissed briefly when the taxi arrived. Emma and I held each other close, she rubbed herself against my rampant prick and said,

"I've a niece staying else I would have you in my bed tonight. Next Saturday I'll take you home and shag your Green Jacket brains out, and that's a promise!"

Wurzel and I walked back to barracks.

"Well that was interesting" he said "you've certainly got a ball breaker with that Emma."

I asked how he got on with Phillipa.

"She's a very nice lady but not really my type, you know I like the grungy sort like Marley Tiles."

'Marley Tiles' was a German girl who had worked in the cookhouse at Munster barracks; so named because she got laid more often than linoelum!

"Any way," he continued "she has the hots for you, she hardly took her eyes off you all night, not that you noticed, you had your hand stuck up Emma's draws all evening."

"She wasn't wearing any" I laughed.

"The dirty cow" said Wurzel "and her looking as if she had just come from a meeting of the church council."

He took a piece of paper from his coat pocket.

"Here's Phillipa's telephone number" he said "I'll not be needing it and you might. I'm going to have a go at that Cindy piece that you were shagging this time last night," he laughed, "and maybe that dope head daughter of hers as well, she might only be 13 but I'm not superstitious!"

Next Saturday I was at Sierra's by 7-15pm, alone. Wurzel had told me on Friday that Phillipa wouldn't be going with Emma so there was no need for him to turn up. In any case he and Bob Thomas (Shadrack) were going to the Ambassador Club on Friday night to pull Sandra and Cindy.

Shadrack was about 35 and had been in the battalion as long as anyone could remember. He had been promoted and demoted several times, in fact up he had been and down the ranks more often than a whore's knickers, and was now working in Bravo company stores.

Wurzel intended that Shadrack would be wooing Sandra while he, Wurzel, pressed his suit with Cindy. Shadrack was a great bear of a man built along the same lines as Sandra, and I pitied the bed springs and floor boards that would have to bear the force of their combined carnal coupling.

I hadn't seen either Wurzel or Shadrack during Saturday morning in barracks so I supposed that both of them were still entangled in sweaty love knots with their respective paramour.

Promptly at 7.30 Emma entered Sierra's. She was dressed demurely in a grey dress buttoned down the front, the hem just above the knee. A red silk scarf about her neck and a red leather belt around her waist gave some colour to the ensemble, matched by her red high heeled, straps round the ankle 'come fuck me, 'shoes.She looked ravishing.

I was sat in the same place where we had sat the previous week but she insisted on going nearer to the bar. I got the drinks and joined her at the table where we over looked the dance floor. We made a bit of small talk, 'how much we enjoyed last week' etc., sipped our drinks, and then she leaned across the table and said in a quiet but clear voice,

"I don't shag on the first date I don't ride bare back on the second, and I like ribbed johnnies!"

She paused to take a sip from her glass and I knew that everyone in earshot would be straining their ears to hear what she would say next.

"If you haven't any ribbed ones on you I'm sure they will have some in the Gents; best go get some if you want to be lucky tonight!" she smiled sweetly as she said this and I could see scores of eyes swinging around to see if I would go and get them.

I did, with my face red with embarrassment. It was obvious that she had picked her spot and time to make that announcement.It was done to humiliate me and show everyone watching the power she held over me- the bitch!

I re-joined her after buying two packs of condoms and quickly suggested we dance. She graciously agreed and off we danced but she hadn't finished trying to humiliate and embarrass me. Once on the dance floor we were soon in a close embrace and then she started grinding her pelvis into me, while caressing the back of my neck with her fingers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.