Teal and Michelle
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - One of my first stories. Lots of teenage girls drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of drugs, and having all kinds of sex. The girls are all real, the story is fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Harem   Cream Pie  

I was sitting on the couch enjoying watching everyone as the party progressed. My feet were up and I was feeling good. Walking toward me, albeit slightly unsteadily, was my close friend Teal. She stood about 5'5" 36D-23-32. Her rounded firm breasts were prominent beneath the cut-off tee shirt she was wearing. Her nipples were hard and poked through the thin material. Her hips were covered in cutoff Jean shorts. Her tan belly was flat and hard, and undulated lightly as she moved. Her long legs were smooth and dark and wobbly. She sat down on the couch next to me, hard. "Why are guys such jerks?" "I don't know" "Well, you're not a jerk." "Thanks". After this brief interchange she flopped back. Her tight stomach showed no wrinkles under her firm breasts. I put my hand on the back of her neck and began to rub her nape. Her skin was very soft and warm.

I bent forward and using my hand moved her head to mine. My tongue licked out at her lips. She didn't resist as I slid my tongue in to her wet mouth. Her tight mouth tasted strongly of alcohol. Her tongue thrashed in my eager mouth as she moved her hard body against me. My free hand found the ripe swell of her firm breast. I rolled the tight breast meat slowly before rubbing her already hard nipples. She let out a low moan. I slid my hand down and under her half shirt, meeting hot flesh. I slid my hand up to her 1/4-inch nipple and circled it slowly with my fingertip. Suddenly I bit down on her lower lip and tweaked her nipple hard. Her body jerked and she let out a stifled yelp. Then she shuddered as I resumed my gentle touching. After a time my right hand slid down the flat plane of her toned stomach. I found the top button of her cutoffs and undid it. She shifted on the couch but did not pull away. I slowly found the next button and freed it as well. This continued so slowly. Finally her cutoffs were open.

I slid my hand down her shorts over a small patch of trimmed pubic hair and my middle finger found a wet slit in the midst of damp skin. I rubbed back and forth over her moist hole. My fingertip pushed deeper and deeper as I ran it along the length of her slit. My thumb strummed her clit, making her arch her back. Finally with careful smoothness I slid my middle finger deeper and deeper in to her waiting hole. She was very wet and I could feel her inner muscles undulating around my probing finger. She gasped and let out a loud shudder. My middle finger was securely buried in her pussy and my thumb continued to frig her hard clit. Just as I was getting in to a rhythm of sliding my digit in and out of her, I was distracted.

A clattering on the stair caught my attention. I looked up to see a girl catch herself against the wall after she stumbled coming down the stairs. She stood up and shook her long dark hair out of her face. It was Michelle. Her 5'10" body was lithe and slender. Her 34C-19-30 figure was that of an athlete. All tan and toned muscle. She was wearing a thin sleeveless black mini dress that hung low and loose in the front, revealing the slight crevasse between her firm and perky breasts. The dress was short and revealed several inches of thigh before black thigh high stockings took over covering her lanky runner's legs. 5 inch black stiletto heels and silver earrings completed the look. As she stood she swayed slightly. I attributed this to the tall heels, as she was always the straight-laced girl. She walked toward me, weaving quite a bit. To my greater surprise, she had what looked like CUM running down the inside of her thigh, running on to her thigh highs!!! She sat unsteadily next to me on the couch.

She tilted her head over and asked if I was enjoying myself. Instead of answering I began to finger fuck Teal more rapidly. "It lookshh like you're having LOTShh of fun. Do ya mind if I join you?" With out waiting for an answer she licked my ear and slid her hand down my arm to Teal's wet crotch. Her finger began playing in the soft fold of the entrance to Teal's hole. Teal looked vaguely alarmed until the alcohol and waves of pleasure washed over her. Michelle's hot mouth kept playing with the lobe of my ear, sucking and biting at me. "I'm going to get another drink, why don't you two go upshhtairs to the third room on the left. I'll be up in a shhecond, lover boy," she whispered in my ear. I had wanted Michelle's tight body ever since I had met her, but had been met with good-girl resistance. I looked at her; her eyes seemed unfocused but earnest. "OK" I agreed readily. Michelle got to her feet and staggered off toward the kitchen/bar. I helped Teal to her confused and unsteady feet. "What's going on?" She asked. "We're just going upstairs to get a little privacy," I answered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.