Gym Class
Chapter 4: Returning to Reality

Copyright© 2011 by deGaffer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Returning to Reality - Ever wonder how the AI knows your sexual sub-scores when your clothes never came off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The twelve people boarding the waiting bus had brand new CAP cards tucked away on their persons. None of them remembered much about the testing except that it took a lot longer than it seemed. A couple of them were elated with their scores, and some were in the dumps, but most were resigned to leaving their fate in the hands of others.

Beverley was both elated and depressed. Her CAP score had improved, but not enough to volunteer. She was pondering the possible reasons as she mounted the steps into the bus and took her original seat.

After a quick headcount she noticed that everyone was in the same seats as before except for a cute blonde who had her knees in the seat in front of the geek and the brute. The leg opening of her gym shorts revealed all of the girl's shapely thighs and a lot of her butt as she leaned across the back of the seat to talk to the two boys in whispers, much to the annoyance of the two boys a couple of rows back and across for the cluster of girls.

"We're all here," she told the driver.

Her breathing and heart rate quickened as erotic images of the two boys across the aisle flash unbidden into her head again. Thoughts of them had made her twitch on the way to the testing center, but she was positively squirming now. She pictured the two of them giving the tight little blonde a workout fore and aft.

It was a short step from picturing them with the cute girl to picturing herself in the girl's place. There was something oddly familiar when images of the scrawny young man pushing his face into her crotch or mauling her firm breasts came unbidden into her thoughts. She could feel the moisture leaking through her panties and gym shorts. The coolness of the damp fabric clinging to her butt when she squirmed confirmed that her juices were spreading across the plastic seat cover beneath her.

If standing up to Roger's abuse improved her CAP score, then, she reasoned, dominating a lover should put her over the top. While looking back at the two young men she formed a plan. She might have trouble finding the courage to dominate someone her own age, but those two young men should not be much of a challenge. She knew it was neither ethical nor moral to use them like that, but rationalized that they would not complain if she gave them skills they could use to conquer other women.

She kept her seat when the driver opened the bus's doors at the school. She knew there was no way she could avoid showing him the wet spot, but she planned to follow the students back to the gymnasium. "Wait for me at the bottom of the steps, boys," she said as the scrawny one passed.

The driver was looking right at her when she took a deep breath and stood. "Thank you for your patience," she told him before swinging around to descend the steps. She knew her butt was at his eye level and there was no way he could miss the wet spot. It occurred to her that he could probably smell it as well, and as embarrassing as that thought should have been, it seemed to elevate her spirits when she realized the driver would be lusting for her body.

All four of the boys were at the bottom of the steps when she stepped out of the bus. "You two can go ahead," she told the two jocks. "You too, miss." The shapely blonde was not pleased that she had to walk to the gym with the handsome pair, and she held back until they were well ahead of her. This puzzled Beverley for a moment.

"Are we in trouble for something?" the brute asked.

"No, not at all." There was a moment of panic when Beverley realized that she had not formulated an effective cover story. She could not bring herself to tell them outright that she wanted to get into a naked heap with them. "I would like to discuss the testing experience with the two of you. When do you have free periods?"

"I have study hall after lunch," the geek said.

"So do I," added the boy who was actually taller than Beverley.

Beverley quickly penciled a couple of notes. "Give these to the study hall monitor and report to me in my office."

The puzzled boys accepted the passes, nodded, and headed toward the building. She was shaking like a leaf as she watched them retreat.

"Good luck with them," the driver said before closing the door.

He had heard everything and was not a naïve young man. Her mouth was open and her face was red as she watched the big yellow bus drive away.


Coach Barker looked up from his desk when Madison entered his office, took a quick look around, and locked the door. He pushed his chair back and stood up. "Unlock the door, Miss," he demanded. "Nothing is going to happen in here."

She dropped to her knees and deftly opened his pants. She gave his semi-erect penis a lick before countering. "I beg to differ," and closed her mouth over the flexible appendage, forging it into a steel bar. It came out of her mouth with a soft pop when he fell back into his chair.

The halter top Madison was wearing fell away when she opened the clasp between her proud mounds. They were small, but perfectly formed with reddish-brown nipples at the peaks. One of her delicate fingers scooped a drop of precum from the tip of Matt's cock as she lifted the hem of her skirt. There were no panties to block his view of her sparse bush. She spread his juice in the folds of her pussy.

"How did your DNA get into my little snatch, Coach?" she asked with an impish smile.

"Listen, I've been fucked by several boys who have no idea how to please a woman. I need a man for many reasons. The most important ones that involve you are my need to know what it's like to truly be sexually satisfied and to find out if I'm any good at pleasing real men. All my lovers have told me that I'm great, but what do boys really know about sex?

"I remember being seriously turned on by you as I was leaving the testing center a few weeks ago, and I unsuccessfully tried to get your attention then. I didn't think I'd ever see you again and was shocked to see you outside the gym this morning. This is my second chance, and I've made up my mind to seduce you. Ignoring me is not an option."

"I can't have sex with a student!" Matt objected.

"I don't know. That protrusion from your pants looks like it's fully capable of penetrating my tight little pussy," Madison observed as her skirt dropped to her ankles. "It looks bigger than anything that's been in there ahead of it, but I bet you can force it in if you put your mind to it."

She swiveled his chair to face his desk, straddled his legs, and rested her tight buns on the writing surface. When he made no move other than staring at her plush pussy, she lifted one sandal shod foot after the other onto his shoulders and pulled him closer.

"Perhaps you can lick the DNA evidence out of my pussy," she suggested. "No, that would just leave a lot of your saliva everywhere," she added thoughtfully and leaned back to retrieve her legs.

The view of the beautiful girl's outrageously exposed crotch when she hooked the low heals of her sandals on the edge of his desk would tempt a saint. "I bet I could just lower myself onto your shaft without even removing your pants."

When she swung her feet out to suit action to words, Matt intercepted her legs at the knees and leaned forward to taste the dew collecting on the protruding inner lips. Madison smiled at the ceiling as she leaned back and braced her upper body on her elbows. She threw her head farther back and moaned when his rough tongue swiped the gaping cleft that ran from her vestibule to her clitoris.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "You've done this before!" Conversation was again interrupted as Matt nursed her clitoris and probed her tight tunnel with a slick finger.

"Get naked!" she demanded when able to breathe again. "I want you naked when you fuck me. Please?"

"How do you want it?" Matt asked when his face reappeared from the tail of the shirt he peeled off and threw it across the room before attacking his belt.

"You can fuck me any way you want, anywhere you want. I am the eager student. You are the wise master. Just please, fuck me good and fuck me now!"

"Ungh," Madison grunted when the swollen head of Matt's cock pushed through the tight opening and entered her slick tunnel.

His cock was half buried in the softest, tightest sheath Matt had ever felt. He became a wild animal. He laced his fingers in the small of her back and pulled her all the way onto his cock with savage thrusts. She squealed in surprise, lunged at him, and grabbed his arms as he lifted her ass off the desk.

She writhed in ecstasy on his shaft. "Omigod! Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck MEEEE!"

Matt had not intended to fuck her standing up, but Madison sprang on him like a lioness jumping a gazelle when he pushed his cock into her wet opening. She clung to him with her delicate breasts against the coarse hair on his chest and her legs around his hips. She did most of the work as she humped his cock. He was sure his neck would be bleeding from the many bites she used to stifle her loudest screams.

The front of Matt's thighs hurt from the edge of his desk digging into his knotted muscles. She trembled as a giant orgasm wracked through her body. She suddenly went limp and her dead weight overbalanced him. His padded desk chair broke his fall, but her feet caught between his hips and the back of the chair pushing it out from under them.

It felt like the fake leather on the seat ripped the skin from his back as the two of them slid to the cold plastic mat beneath the wheels of his chair. "Don't stop," Madison mumbled. The fall had almost separated them. Only his swollen head remained embedded.

She slid toward his feet until her vagina encased his entire length. With his stiff spike fully embedded, she began grinding against him by rotating her hips to work his swollen glans in and out by painfully bending his cock around her pubic bone as she slid back and forth.

"Wait!" he shouted in pain. "Straight up and down. You can grind your clit against the base of my cock before withdrawing, but this back and forth motion is killing me!"

"Like this?" she asked after adjusting her motion. "I've never been on top before. It feels nice."

"Yes ... yes it does," he agreed as he began to lift his hips to meet her downward plunges.

"I'll fall over if I cum," she observed fretfully.

He shifted his hands from her hips to her breasts. "Not if I hold you up."

She clasped his hands tighter to her chest with her own as she began fucking him with total abandon. "Omigod, oh yes. Omigod, oh yes. Omigod, oh yes."

Her head was thrown back and there was nothing to muffle her screams when her lithe body was again racked by an orgasm. Matt rolled on top and continued to plow his full length into the clasping pussy that held his cock captive. He continued thrusting with steady strokes until she again quivered in prelude to yet another orgasm. He stepped up the pace and thrust savagely into young girl who had awakened his lust.

As his cock sprayed its life-giving essence into her depths he had a brief spark of concern that she might become pregnant by him. He had not started taking the male contraceptive his doctor had given him and had foolishly forgotten all about using a condom.

Madison laughed playfully when he kept falling back to the floor when he tried to stand. He looked down and found that his pants were still around his ankles. She used her mouth to clean his cock and balls and a tissue to clean her thighs and staunch the flow from her vagina.

"So, how do you rate me as a sex toy?" Madison asked innocently as she pulled on a pair of panties she retrieved from her shoulder bag.

"Very nice. You have outstanding equipment. You just need to hone your skills a bit," Matt replied with a friendly smile.

"Very nice! That's all," Madison pouted for a second, but her whole face lit up when she realized, "You want to fuck me again! Why you dirty old man. I'm half your age!"

The doorknob rattled and there was a knock at his door. "Is everything alright, Coach?"

"Yeah, I just tripped over some furniture. Go about your business!"

He glared at Madison and hissed, "We need somewhere safe to give you the practice you need." He scribbled his address on the back of a business card. "Can you get to this address or will I need to pick you up somewhere?"

"I have a friend with a car. She can drive me Wednesday night when her parents are at church, but we can only stay about an hour," she bit her lower lip as she looked at Matt with sparkling eyes.

He sighed, "Is she as pretty as you?"

"Prettier," she said as she set her bare cones bouncing as she jumped up and down. "You won't regret this, Coach."

"Yes I will," he groused. "I regret it already, but I'm addicted to your sweet body."

She had her halter top back in place when he pulled his shirt down his chest. She gave his a quick kiss on the cheek, but he pulled her in for a proper first kiss. She was breathless when he released her. "I'll see you and your friend Wednesday night."

"Yes you will," she vamped as she swished toward the door. "You'll see all of us."


Beverly was wearing a long, peach colored calypso shirt as a dress. The two ties in the front left a three inch gap from her neck to below her waist. The semicircle at the bottom of the wide opening was below her navel. The soft brocade on the upper panels stopped just below her nipples. It was clear that her breasts were unfettered, but the soft folds that gathered and shifted around her hips made the absence of panties less certain.

She found it interesting that the two boys arrived together as she stood to greet them at the door. "Please come in and have a seat," she told them. She indicated the two chairs inside the small office facing her desk rather than the low couch to the left. Both freshmen were gentlemen and declined to sit while Beverley was standing.

They were standing behind the chairs and facing her as she leaned against the door with her hands behind her back gathering her thoughts. "Thank you for being so prompt," she said a bit too loudly in order to mask the sound of the deadbolt as she deftly locked the door. The somewhat translucent dress swished as she stepped between the two chairs, turned, and rested her butt against the edge of the desktop.

"Please have a seat. This won't take too long," she said nervously. When they were seated she continued. "The two of you caught my attention on the way to the Confederacy testing center, and even more so during the return trip. Did either of you notice anything unusual during the trip?"

The two young men looked at each other and shrugged. "Not really," the slight boy said more to his companion than to her.

"What's this about, Miss... ?" the larger one asked. "I'm sorry. I don't remember your name."

The frown she wore turned out to be from processing the question instead of conveying a reprimand. "What? Oh, I'm sorry. I assumed you knew me. I'm Beverley Addams, the girls' physical fitness teacher and the gymnastics coach here at our school. I know introductions were made earlier, but I don't recall your names either."

"Robert Granger," the large boy responded.

"Malcolm Whitehead, Miss Addams. I'm pleased to meet you," the boy with the thick glasses added.

"What is this about, Miss Addams," Robert asked again.

"Are either of you attracted to me?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" Robert asked and cocked his head.

"Do you think I'm attractive? I mean, do you feel any kind of sexual response when you look at me?" It may have been accidental, but when she shifted her hands to push herself away from the desk her fingers caught the hem of her dress exposing her outer thighs almost to her waist.

Malcolm gasped and Robert smiled as she did a quick pirouette. "Do I turn you on, or am I too old to be of interest to either of you?"

Malcolm was vapor locked. He was pretty sure he had glimpsed pubic hair during her turn before the dress fell back into place. Robert let out a small sigh. He had no doubts that a trap was being set for him and his myopic companion.

"My friend here has no experience with women. He has never so much as kissed a female who wasn't a close family member. It will be very wrong of you to take advantage of his confusion.

"I'm guessing that we are here for one of three reasons," Robert held up his left hand and began counting. "You are not happy with your CAP test results and want consolation sex. You are thrilled with your test results and want celebratory sex. You have recently broken up with a significant other and need to validate your sexuality, perhaps in a dominant role"

Beverley just stared for a moment with her mouth hanging open. "A bit of all three, I think. How can you know all that? Who are you?"

"I'll be happy to take care of your needs," Robert said with a deep sadness in his body language. "But I think my friend needs to leave before he gets messed up by your head games."

"No, wait!" Beverley and Malcolm said at the same time.

"There is something about the three of us ... and others." Malcolm turned from Robert to Beverley. "You were teaching me about sex ... coaching me as I had sex with someone else after I had sex ... with you."

"I never saw you before today," Beverley countered. "However, I, too, have similar feelings. But how... ?"

"Transference," Robert postulated. "Malcolm is very empathetic. He feels your anxiety and sexual tension, and he wants to help."

"There's a familiar smell, a fragrance," Malcolm held up his hand to silence Robert as he sniffed the air and looked up at Beverley. "It's tangy with a hint of citrus ... tangerine, maybe. It's very familiar. I just can't place it." He glanced at Beverley's athletic legs and pictured their juncture before turning his attention to Robert when his companion began speaking.

"Smell is the most powerful memory association humans have. A whiff of something can trigger memories of infancy. Usually something that reminds you of your mother or grandmother," Robert said thoughtfully.

"Who are you? Don't keep ignoring the question." Beverley reached out and grasped Robert's arm.

He shrugged. "Both of my parents are psychiatrists and they talk shop at home. I pick up a few stray concepts here and there. It's no big deal."

"It's not my mother I think about when I smell this," Malcolm said. His face was red with embarrassment when he added, "At least I hope it's not."

His color darkened when Beverley asked, "What image do you see?"

Robert saw Malcolm's mouth try to form words. When nothing came out he told the red-faced boy. "Go ahead. We won't laugh." He gave Beverley a threatening look to confirm his promise.

"I see ... I picture inner labia, long inner labia that extend clear of delicate brown hair on puffy outer labia." He could not look at Beverley as he spoke.

"That could be me," an astonished Beverley confirmed.

"Lift your dress and give us a look," Robert instructed. Beverley reflexively obeyed.

"It's just like I pictured it," Malcolm said reverently. He looked Beverley in the eye. "It's beautiful. You're beautiful."

She released her dress and displayed remarkable flexibility when she folded at the hips to get low enough to kiss the sitting boy on the mouth. "That's very sweet of you. It's especially sweet that you said it to my face and not to my crotch even though it was at eye level to you."

Looking over to include Robert, who was leaning forward to visually inspect her lovely ass, she asked, "Do you really think my giving this sweet young man his first sample of sex will cause him damage? I know it's wrong on many levels, but I'm drawn to him, and to you. It's almost an obsession, but I think I can back away if you think it's best."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.