Gym Class - Cover

Gym Class

Copyright© 2011 by deGaffer

Chapter 3: Sexual Capacity, Aptitude and Potential

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sexual Capacity, Aptitude and Potential - Ever wonder how the AI knows your sexual sub-scores when your clothes never came off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"I'm a virgin!" Harriet screeched.

"This exercise will not change any of your sexual statistics or experiences and none of you will have any memory of what has happened in this phase of the examination process," the voice droned rather clinically. "You should proceed with whatever sexual experimentation you desire."

"Cool," Rhonda said as she sank to her knees for a closer look at Robert's cock. She looked up at Robert and asked, "Is it alright with you if I try to make it bigger?"

"I'm sure you'll succeed with the slightest touch," Robert encouraged the curious girl.

"What are you going to do?" Harriet asked as she dropped to her knees beside the slender redhead.

"I'm going to explore," she said as she lifted Robert's cock with a thumb and forefinger, and examined the tip like it was a dead snake.

"You're not going to put it in your mouth, are you?" Harriet asked with a distasteful expression.

"Almost certainly," Rhonda said with a smile as the head began emerging from its fleshy sleeve. She leaned close and breathed in through her nose. "Oh, my..." she remarked as her nipples hardened and her nostrils flared.

Harriet watched in fascination as the cylinder of flesh disappeared between Rhoda's lips. She was astonished when much more was extracted than went in. It had grown from barely a hand's breadth in length to a beast that could not be covered by Harriet's hand from her wrist to the tips of her fingers. She watched with rapt attention as Rhonda's mouth again slid over the glistening shaft, but only halfway down this time.

"It's already too big to fit in my mouth," Rhonda complained with a pout as she sat back on her heels.

"With a little practice you can take it into your throat, but that's for another time. Let Harriet have a taste," Robert suggested. "Then it's my turn to explore your fuzzy treasures."

"I don't want to ... I shouldn't..." Harriet complained before pressing her lips against the hot, pulsing tip.

"Be sure to keep your teeth out of the way," Robert hissed as the gentle kiss turned into one of hunger.

"Wow," Malcolm said almost reverently.

"Amateurs," Agnes remarked and then bit her lip when she realized Malcolm turned to smile at her and Beverley giggled because they heard what she said.

"I don't think Robert is an amateur, but I certainly am," Malcolm admitted. "When given the choice, I selected each of you because you have something I don't."

"Pussies," Agnes said playfully.

Malcolm smiled and nodded before quietly agreeing, "There is that distinction, but each of you also has experience with sex, and I want to learn from your experiences."

"I'm a virgin," Agnes said as she shook her head.

"And yet you knew Robert is not circumcised even though you were the farthest from him. You also indicated that both Harriet and Rhonda are amateurs at fellatio." He was clearly embarrassed when he added, "I read a resume of your oral accomplishments. It's a very impressive list."

"Thank you, I think. I've sucked a lot of cocks, but never one quite like yours," Agnes remarked. "I'm not sure I can accommodate it with you standing in front of me. The curvature will make it challenging."

"I know, I'm a freak," Malcolm said sadly. His cock began to sag along with his spirits.

"Not at all," Beverley volunteered. "It's more the shape of a katana or a saber than a broadsword, except that the weight is forward like a scimitar. It certainly isn't slender like a saber. That big knob should have no trouble finding and stimulating a Gräfenberg spot. The orgasms you can induce with a weapon like that will make you very popular with the ladies."

She looked at her confused companions. "What? I've studied more than gymnastics and fencing. I'm fascinated by the more elegant martial arts."

"I've never had an orgasm during sex," Margret admitted, redirecting the discussion back to sex. "The guys are always in too big of a hurry."

"With no experience, Malcolm is sure to explode as soon as that big, sensitive head touches wet pussy lips," Beverley said as she focused everyone's attention on Malcolm's equipment. She could not believe she heard herself say something so forward and crass. "Why don't we let Agnes show us how an expert handles such a monster with her mouth? He'll be less likely to lose his erection after blowing in her mouth."

Malcolm groaned and meekly allowed Agnes to push him backwards onto a nearby divan. She gripped his cock rather tightly near the base as she swung around to attack his cock with her chin against his abdomen instead of her forehead.

As predicted, Malcolm filled Agnes's mouth and throat with cum as soon as her lips closed on the shaft and her tongue touched the tip, but she was prepared for it and greedily sucked and swallowed while he flopped around like a fish on the deck of a boat.

Agnes had her left shin on the divan next to Malcolm's ribs to support her torso as she leaned low across his abdomen giving herself a better angle for swallowing his cock whole. His vision was filled with her naked butt and puffy labia when rational thought returned.

The puffy, fuzz-covered lips beckoned, and, like a mountaineer attacking Everest, he had to touch them because they were there ... right there. Agnes squeaked, moaned, and shuddered when he lightly stroked the cleft that separated her plush lips.

Margret's head appeared above Agnes's hips to investigate why her mentor had lost concentration, but Beverley just giggled. She knew what had happened without needing to look. Nothing causes a girl to cross her eyes quite like that other than having her pussy stroked unexpectedly.

Agnes made a couple of halfhearted attempts to swat Malcolm's hand away, but her arm was too short to reach him over her back or around her hips. She finally backed off his cock enough to complain. "You're breaking my concentration ... Ooo! Stop that! Oh, that feels nice, but..."

"I think he's hard enough," Beverley said as she closed her hand on his shaft and stroked it to confirm her observation. "God knows I'm wet enough!"

Malcolm's upper body fell off the divan as he chased Agnes's retreating pussy with his fingers. Fortunately the unusual couch was low enough that he was able to stop his fall when his arms reached the floor before his hips slipped over the edge of the divan.

"I think he likes you," Beverley said with a laugh.

"No kidding," Margret agreed. "What's not to like?"

"I've never let anyone touch me there before. I was afraid of what might happen if I did," Agnes explained. "His touch has me tingling all over. I want it, but I'm afraid."

"There's nothing to be afraid of," Beverley said reassuringly to Agnes. She then turned to Malcolm. "How do you want me?"

The embarrassed boy had to crawl off the divan in order to stand, which put his cock even with Beverley's tits after she sat on the low end where his feet had been. She swung her legs to either side of his and pulled him close to kiss his chest, guiding his cock to the tight confines of her cleavage.

"I don't know," he hissed as he steadied himself with a hand on each of her bare shoulders. "I was hoping you would teach me how to please a woman. I've only seen pictures. Until a few minutes ago I'd never..." Malcolm's voice faltered as his embarrassment spread.

Beverley ignored his indecision and excuses by taking charge. "Rather than doing the work for you by being on top, let's go to the second easiest position: missionary." She scooted toward the headrest of the divan and pulled Malcolm along by his cock. She opened her legs and let her feet fall to the floor on each side of the padded platform.

"Get on your knees between my thighs and lie with your shoulders against my tits but with most of your weight on your arms to either side of me," she instructed. "Once I get your cock positioned at my entrance you need to rotate your hips and smoothly push it in with steady pressure. That's it. Let me line up your little head with my man trap ... now push!"

Air was expelled from Beverley's lungs and Malcolm gasped in pleasure as his cock slid into her slick sheath all the way to the root in one smooth stroke. A hot, tight, wet tunnel that felt absolutely amazing gripped his entire cock.

"What did you stick into my poor little pussy?" Beverley gasped with the little air she could muster.

"Am I hurting you? Should I pull it out?" Malcolm asked as he started to withdraw.

"NO!" Beverley commanded. "Don't take it out! Just work it back and forth with small, steady strokes until we get a rhythm going. Try not to jerk or move too fast. Keep it nice and steady. Oh, yes! Just keep doing that!"

Malcolm had never experienced this level of euphoria or stimulation. It took everything he had to override the urge to pound his cock into the heavenly body beneath him just as hard and as fast as he could. He lost his tenuous control when Beverley began thrashing about, clutching him tightly with her arms and legs, and began screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Faster! Fuck MEEEE!"

He grabbed her shoulders from underneath and pulled himself against her pussy as hard as he could, jabbing deeper with each pulse of cum that travelled the length of his cock and spraying his seed deep in the rippling tunnel that was trying to milk him dry. It seemed to him that minutes flew by before she went limp and he collapsed on top of her.

"Wow, I hope you have something left for me," Margret said softly. Agnes just nodded.

"Hop off of me, sugar," Beverley said and kissed Malcolm's forehead.

Cum flooded out of Beverley's pussy when Malcolm's cock pulled free as he shifted his weight to his hands and knees. Agnes and Margret helped him to his feet. When Beverley swung her legs to one side and sat up, he sat down at the foot of the divan.

"I can't believe that was your first time, Malcolm. I think I just had the best sex I've ever experienced," Beverley complimented her young lover. "I can't remember anyone who was better than you."

"I keep looking, but have never found a guy who can get me off without help," Margret complained. "You got Beverley off without any preliminaries. You didn't even feel her up first!"

"If you'll help me get out of the way," Beverley suggested as she tried to stand, "I believe Malcolm still has enough energy to give you what no man before has delivered. Just look at him! He's fucked me to a puddle in the bed and still has an iron bar jutting from his groin!"

Agnes dropped to her knees. "I don't think he needs this, but I'm curious..." she whispered as her face approached Malcolm's slick cock. She tentatively licked the vein and then closed her mouth over the swollen head. Malcolm hissed as he sucked air through his teeth and closed his eyes when her cheeks collapsed against his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.