Training Teacher
Chapter 2: New Reality Revelations

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: New Reality Revelations - A parent-teacher interview changes a divircedd lonely teacher's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student  

RECAP: I highly recommend you read the beginning of this series Training Teacher: The Seduction to find out how Julia became the submissive of one of her student's parents. Part 2 takes places the very next morning, when she wakes up ... still at her new Mistress's home ... at the foot of the bed.

Dedication: This story is dedicated to the adorable, sweet, sexy Julia.

Credit: A special thanks go to Steve B for his suggestions and Estragon for his copy edit.

I woke up in the morning from an amazingly surreal dream. A dream so vividly real I felt it had really happened. A dream that awoke in me a side I didn't know existed. A dream where my greatest pain in the ass parent, someone I truly loathed, seduced me and turned me into her personal lesbian sub. It seemed so real, I could almost taste her on my lips.

I opened my eyes.

I sat up.

I was not in my bed.

I was at the foot of Constance's bed, the parent that just yesterday was my biggest problem.

In one startling moment of clarity, I came to the frank realization that it was not a dream, but a harsh disturbing reality.

The events of the previous evening came flooding back to me. The aggressive seduction, her powerful orders, my need to obey and the earth shattering orgasms that followed. I closed my eyes and replayed last night in my head. Sure she had seduced me and sure she was incredibly aggressive and domineering, but I submitted to her willingly. I was not forced. I could have said no. But, the overwhelming feeling of freedom when I allowed Constance to make my decisions for me was liberating. The pressure, the stress, the loneliness of being a single mother, all vanished when I brainlessly followed the orders of the powerful Constance.

Part of me was mortified as I realized my current predicament, while another part of me was excited as I nervously waited for Constance to wake up. I desperately attempted to suppress the burning desire flaming in my loins as I tried to figure out how I was going to: one- deal with Constance; two- get home and dressed for work; three- get to work and explain why my vehicle was still at school; and four, most importantly, resist the growing temptation to submit to Constance again.

As I pretended to be asleep, my inner turmoil like a cresting wave coming crashing into the beach, I felt the bed move. I lay still like a statue. Anticipation resonated through my pores.

I was suddenly startled when I felt the bed shake briefly as someone seemed to get in. I was freaking out, realizing someone must have seen me in all my degrading servitude. I slyly attempted to peek and see who had joined us: who knew of my sexual debauchery? Sadly, I was right; someone was in bed with us. Unfortunately, all I could see from my awkward position was black heels and a woman's ankle in black pantyhose.

My nervous curiosity didn't last long. I heard the polite voice of Maeko Chung, Constance's Japanese born, Chinese raised, maid and the mother of my best grade four student: "Good morning, Mistress."

I felt some shuffling on the bed and Constance groggily respond, "Good morning, Maeko." A lengthy silence followed before I began hearing soft moans and realized what Maeko was doing. I was shocked at the thought of the sweet, shy woman, doing what she was apparently doing. Yet my pussy was betraying me again, getting tingly while I quietly listened, like a voyeur, to the lesbian scene going on right beside me like I wasn't there.


I briefly reminisced about the first time I was a silent bystander to a sexual performance. It was the summer after I graduated high school, and I was on a girls'-only camping trip. I was sharing a tent with Sierra, one of my three closest friends. We had partied pretty hard with a bunch of college boys and I, quite drunk and worried I might do something I would regret, called it a night. An hour later, I was woken up by a male voice. "What about your friend?"

"Don't worry about Hannah, she is passed out. An earthquake wouldn't wake her. Now let me take a look at what you got for me."

Still being half asleep, I didn't instantly realize what was happening a foot away. But the realization was made abundantly clear when the male voice mumbled, "That's it baby, suck my cock."

The loud slurping sound confirmed Sierra's exhibitionist extra-curricular activity. A couple of minutes later, I felt a leg bump mine, some shuffling into Sierra's sleeping bag, followed soon after by Sierra's unmistakable high-pitched voice. "Yes harder, fuck me harder. Fuck me like a slut."

I listened stunned, not remotely able to believe Sierra, the vigilant feminist of our close knit group, calling herself a slut or having some summer fling. It was her idea to make it a girls'-only trip, so the irony was obvious.

Still drunk myself, I unconsciously found myself touching myself. As the fucking continued inches away from me, I got wetter and wetter.

The guy taking Sierra's own name-calling as an invitation to treat her like a slut began to verbally assault my good friend. "That's it you fucking slut, take my big dick. Beg for me to fuck your tight cunt."

I cringed at the word cunt. Sierra, being the extreme feminist she was, despised the derogatory term and ripped apart anyone, boy or girl alike, who had the audacity to say it in her presence. I waited for Sierra's usual lambasting and feminist rant, but instead heard her say the word I never, in a million years, thought would ever be uttered from her lips, particularly used in the way she used it. "Yes, fuck my cunt. Pound me. Fill my cunt with that big hard cock of yours."

I let out a little gasp of shock from hearing her use the forbidden 'C' word. My hand, having a mind of its own, began rubbing my clit faster and with more pressure. The verbal degradation of one of my best friends should have angered me, but instead only increased my desire to come.

I listened to the naughty act of sin like a perverted boy watching his first porn. Each time the guy called Sierra a cunt, slut, or whore, I put more pressure on my own cunt, imagining I was the slut whose cunt he was ravishing.

As Sierra screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming," I simultaneously had the most intense orgasm of my young life so far. I muffled my pleasure, terrified of being caught in such an intimate act; terrified that they might catch on to the fact that I had masturbated to their fucking. Suddenly mortified by my actions, I quickly moved my hand away from my liberated vagina and tried to make sense of what just happened.


I was brought back to my present reality when I heard Constance scream, "Yes Maeko, get Mommy off, yes, yes, yesssssss."

Another silence lingered as I nervously waited for the inevitable.

"Maeko, excellent as always."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Maeko, could you please wake up my guest with your special wake up call?"

"As you wish, Mistress."

I held my breath, exciting trepidation overwhelming me. I felt hands pull the thin blanket off me. Warm hands opened my legs apart. I felt Maeko move between my legs. "Good morning, Ms. Hawkins."

I opened my eyes, feigning surprise, but my very wet pussy gave away any pretence of innocence. "Good morning, Mrs. Chung."

"Ahhh, my pet is awake. How are you this morning?"

"Goooood," I moaned, Maeko's tongue making contact just as I attempted to answer.

"Goooood," Constance replicated mockingly, her condescending tone returning. Maeko licked my pussy with quick sharp licks, the teasing sensation driving me nuts. I wanted to shove her head into my cunt, to use her tongue as a small cock to fuck me.

Constance, recognizing my deliriously horny state from the teasing, said, "She's fucking amazing isn't she? I don't know how she does it, but those teasing slaps she does with her tongue are one of a kind. Are you close to orgasm, my pet?"

Finding it hard to concentrate on Constance's words, I mumbled through heavy breathing, "So close, Mistress."

"Just tell the slut what you want. She always obeys completely. She was born to please."

Desperate to come, I, out of character, ordered, "Finger me Maeko. Fuck my cunt."

Obeying in record speed, she slipped not one, but two of her thin fingers inside my oasis of juice. As her fingers slid in and out of my pussy, Maeko took my clit into her mouth and sucked on it as she somehow simultaneously used her tongue to lick my clit. The dual pleasure was too much and I bellowed loud enough to wake the dead, "Oh my fucking God, fuck me, fuck me, yesssssssss."

My body quaked and quaked, a seemingly never-ending flow of convulsions. Maeko quit fingering me and let go of my clit, but continued pleasing me gently by licking the juice from my pussy lips. My pussy lips, tender from the excessive attention of the last twelve hours, began to feel numb. I pushed Maeko away. "No more."

It was like I had slapped her in the face. "I'm sorry if I didn't please you, Ms. Hawkins."

"Oh my God, no Maeko. You pleased me completely. So much in fact, my vagina is a bit tender now."

"It's called a cunt, my pet. Little children have vaginas," Mistress Constance corrected.

"Sorry, Mistress. My cunt is sore from all the attention. It was been relatively neglected for quite some time, so all this sudden attention is a bit overwhelming."

"Well, that won't be a concern anymore," Mistress guaranteed. She got off the bed and grabbed a robe. "Maeko will take you to the guest shower."

"Thank you," I absurdly replied. Constance ignored my words as she disappeared into her private washroom.

Maeko handed me a robe and I silently followed her to another bathroom. She offered, with a subservient smile, "If there is anything you need Ms. Hawkins, please ask."

My face still flushed, I responded, "Thank you, I think I should be ok."

Maeko walked away and I went into the washroom and turned on the shower. As the hot water washed away my sin, I realized I still had no solution to my problems. I bounced around different scenarios, but none seemed to get me back to normality. As I lathered my body, I thought back to how just yesterday afternoon I spent twenty minutes with Mrs. Chung, discussing her daughter's unbelievable academic success. There was not even the slightest inkling of what was to happen. I was eternally grateful that I would not have another interview with her or Constance this year. I finished my shower and grabbed the robe just as there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and Maeko handed me my bra and a blue dress. The dress was very cute and, thankfully, school-appropriate. I went to close the door, but Mrs. Chung stopped me. "I am supposed to help you with the dress and stockings, Ms. Hawkins."

"Oh," I responded, slightly dazed.

I put on my bra and my dress and stood shyly, odd after what she had just done to me, while she zipped my dress up for me. Once my dress was zipped, she asked me politely to sit on the toilet seat and proceeded to slowly put the thigh high stockings on my leg. The dark mocha colour really gave my legs a sexy look to them and my pussy began to tingle again as I felt Maeko's gentle hands slide the silk up my legs. Her expert tongue so close to my cunt had me almost salivating as I relived in my head the pleasure she recently gave me. Once both stockings were on, Maeko stood up, "Is there anything else I can do for you Ms. Hawkins?"

"My panties?"

Maeko's face flushed, "Mistress doesn't like any of her pets to wear underwear."

"Oh," I replied, slightly stunned by this newest piece of information.

She went to the door. "Follow me to the kitchen."

I reached for her hand, dying to know the answer, "How did you become her, um, her..."

Maeko smiled genuinely at me as she finished my question. "How did I end up a full-service maid?"

"Yes, please tell me," I exclaimed, thankful she understood my blabbering question and curious to know how Constance seduced her.


She retold the story, not once making eye contact with me. Her tone was not one of shame, but rather shyness. "I applied for the job as her maid two years ago. Mistress recognized me from some school function and the fact we had children in the same grade. She explained that she was a very demanding boss and expected perfection and total obedience from her help. I explained I was born in Japan, but grew up in China and lived in a home with a very domineering father and a mother with very high expectations. This seemed to please her and I was hired. For two months there was nothing obviously unique about the job; I even saw the Master of the house a few times. In retrospect, there were many small subtle things, but nothing that gave me any reason to be prepared for what would eventually be expected of me. For example, she often touched me gently whenever she spoke to me, she often complimented me on my appearance and she continually made alterations to my work outfit. What started as a simple maid outfit slowly changed into something much more provocative. The skirt got shorter and the blouse a little tighter. One day she informed me she expected her servants to always wear three-inch pumps. Although incredibly inconvenient for my job, I, of course, obeyed. Then two weeks ago I found a gift bag for me. In it were a dozen pairs of silk thigh high stockings with a note explaining she expected her servants to dress in classy stockings and not no-name pantyhose. I had never worn stockings before, nor did I even know such undergarments existed. It was clear she liked to demonstrate her power and our different social status. But once I put them on, I was surprised how sexual I felt and how good the silk felt on my legs.

Then the final deciding moment occurred. I came to work at my usual 6:30 time and found a note on the kitchen table to please come upstairs the moment I arrived. I followed the instruction and walked in on Mistress naked with a woman between her legs. I was stunned. I had never seen two women together. Mistress ordered me to the bed and once I reached her she explained that she was considering a major change in my duties. She explained that she wanted me to be a full-service maid. I didn't respond, unclear of her intent. Mistress made it crystal clear as she ordered me to get on the bed and replace the girl who was currently serving her. I stood mystified by the request. She repeated her order, her tone domineering and clearly daring me to disobey. Without a word, I moved onto the bed and a very pretty woman, who I would later learn was the Mayor's wife moved from between Mistress's legs. I moved between them and waited further instructions. Mistress explained that while most people liked to wake up with an alarm and coffee, she liked to be woken up by having her cunt licked. She further explained that if I was to stay on as her maid, her full service maid, this would be one of my duties. She also added that the full service maid comes with many perks including a substantial raise, a vehicle, and a clothing allowance. I would like to say I resisted, that I was forced into this role, but I, like you I am guessing, obeyed on my own free will. Oh sure she was dominant and very intimidating, but I accepted my role all on my own. I leaned in and licked her cunt. I had no idea what I was doing, having never done it before, nor had I ever had it done to me before either, my husband seeing it as something only sluts did. I licked and nibbled until she began moaning and telling me not to stop. Once she orgasmed on my face, I felt a strange tingle flow throughout my body. I felt a thrill having pleased her in such a way. I also felt a strange feeling of power in being able to bring someone such joy. Mistress, once she recovered from her orgasm, asked if I accepted my new terms. I shook my head in acceptance and watched as a triumphant smile spread across her face. She went on to tell me that it was time to get my first bonus. She instructed the other woman to please me. I attempted to object; explaining I was married and had never had that done to me before. I was first scolded for questioning her and then comforted when she came to grips that I had never, ever, been pleasured by a tongue, even my husband's. She explained she too was married and that Pamela Washington, the Mayor's wife, was obviously also married. She went on to explain that no man can please a woman like another woman and it was time for me to learn the forbidden fruit of lesbian lust. Mistress instructed the stranger to show me exactly how good sex with a woman could be. The pretty woman aggressively flipped me onto my back and gave me pleasure I didn't know was possible. I came in less than two minutes. That night I went online and read articles on how to please a woman. Over the next week I also watched online videos. I was determined to be excellent at it, like I strive to be excellent in everything else I do."


"Wow," was all I could muster. I hid the fact that her story of submission had made me horny yet again.

Oblivious to my horniness and awe, she suggested, "We better go. Mistress will be wondering. Patience is not one of her strong points." For the first time in ten minutes, she allowed our eyes to meet. She let a smile break her usual mask of obedience.

I followed her to the kitchen and saw Mistress at a large table eating. I went to sit down at one of the seven empty chairs but was stopped. "Your spot is over here, my pet."

She pointed beside her. Once I reached her, I again attempted to take a seat and was rebuffed a second time.

"No, no, no, my pet. Pets don't eat at the table, they eat on the floor."

My cheeks went red with humiliation. I glanced down and saw a plate with sausage, eggs and toast on the ground. A glass of orange juice and cutlery was beside it.

When I didn't move, Constance asked, "Is there a problem, my pet?"

Mortified, insulted and enraged, I wanted to scream yes there is a fucking problem, a big fucking problem, but instead responded like a good pet, "No problem, Mistress." I sat down on the hardwood floor.

"Good," she purred. "I didn't think I would have discipline issues with you."

We ate in silence, shame burning through my entire being. Here I was a mother of one, a respected teacher in the community, being treated like a household pet. Would the humiliation ever end?

Once breakfast was done, Mistress Constance announced, "Well we better get you to work, my pet."

I stood up and followed her outside to her vehicle. We drove in silence for a couple of minutes until Constance informed, "My pet, just so you know, anyone you see wearing the collar you have on is a sub of mine. Understand that as soon as they see you wearing the collar today, they will know you are mine too. Also, as the newest addition to my growing list of subs, you are on the bottom of the totem pole. In other words, you are to obey any command any other sub of mine requests, as long as it does not impact your family or job. Is that understood?"

I had no response. I did understand, but this was getting way out of control. I attempted to reason with her. "Mistress I do understand, but is there any way to keep this between you and me?"

"Are you ashamed to be my pet?"

I thought briefly about the question. I was ashamed, but not because I was her pet, but because I was so weak. I was ashamed that I enjoyed my submission so much and that even now in this non-threatening situation I was already looking forward to the next time. That said, I didn't want the whole world, or anyone else for that matter, knowing what kind of sexual deviant I was. I tried to explain my feelings to her. "No, Mistress, I am not ashamed of you. I am ashamed by my weakness and afraid for others to know the truth."

Her tone was sweet and caring, a surprising shift from her usual up front and blunt tone. "Oh, is that it? The only ones who will know have already submitted to me, my pet. They know exactly what you are feeling. They have been exactly where you are right now. They will actually help you come to grips with your new reality."

"New reality," I murmured.

She smiled, "Yes. Your life will never be the same. Everything you thought you knew about yourself has vanished and been replaced by a new reality. In this reality you need to accept your role as my submissive, my sub. A reality where you accept you have no control over certain parts of your life. The sooner you do, the easier your training from lonely divorcee to eager submissive will be. You were not a happy woman when I met you. You were lost and lonely and searching for that missing piece. You just didn't know what that missing piece was. You were searching for something that only someone like me could give you. You needed me. It is obvious, you desperately need to be told what to do, more so than any of my other subs, quite frankly. Your personality is submissive. Accept it."

I tried to process this lengthy assessment of my character. As much as I would like to deny such an extreme assessment of who I am, I couldn't. Everything she said was true. As I was about to respond, we arrived in the staff parking lot. Anxiety washed over me as I worried who might see me get out of her car.

Seeing my nervousness she chuckled, "No one is going to see you leaving a person's vehicle and know that you are a cunt-licking sub who needs to have a Mistress, my pet."

Of course she was right, although her vivid language had me red again. The best way to hide the truth was to act normal.

Her hand went under my dress. "You are pretty wet, my pet."

I blushed, knowing she was indeed right.

Her finger slipped easily in my cunt and she finger-fucked me slowly. Smiling, she teased, "Aren't you the least bit curious who else has submitted to me?"

I moaned, "Yes, Mistress, I am both curious and scared."

Her fingers left my cunt and she licked off my juices. "I have to admit, my pet, you are fucking delicious."

I couldn't believe how happy I felt hearing such an absurd compliment. "Thank you, Mistress."

Breaking the brief moment of intimate sweetness, she abruptly asked me to leave. "Now get out of here, I have an appointment in twenty minutes."

I obeyed, getting out of the vehicle. She drove away and I walked towards the school, no one else knowing of my inner turmoil or my sexual descent.

I kept my head down as best I could and made it to my classroom without seeing a colleague. I prepared for my day and jumped like a guilty criminal when Alice came into my room. I noticed she did not have a collar on her neck and gave a silent sigh of relief. She asked how my Pederson interview went and I replied not as I expected, which was the understatement of the millennium. We chatted briefly about trivial work crap and she left.

Until recess, the morning came and went without any drama. I was on supervision this week and could no longer avoid all the potential colleagues who may soon learn of my, what did Mistress call it, new reality.

I did supervision was again grateful that both other supervisors were men. I made it back to my class and led my students to the library for their weekly book reading. I had my students sit on the floor in the reader's corner like I usually did and sat down at the back so I could watch all my students. They seldom misbehaved, but every once in a while...

I was chatting with one of my students when Mrs. Hamilton began to read. I didn't look up right away. She greeted the class. "Good morning, grade fours."

The class replied in attempted unison, "Good morning, Mrs. Hamilton."

I still hadn't really paid much attention, distracted by a couple of students who had not yet settled down. "Today's story is about secrets."

Her deliberate hinting tone startled me. I looked up to our late 40s librarian, and recognized the collar on her neck. I gazed into her eyes and she gave me an all too knowing smile. I quickly broke eye contact and began to hyper-ventilate. I attempted desperately to control my breathing while Mrs. Hamilton read the story.

I zoned out as she read, trying to wrap my head around the realization that our married, mother of six, librarian, was one of Constance Pederson's subs. If Mary Hamilton, the jolly, outgoing, rather chubby British librarian was a sub, then anyone on our staff was a possibility. Every female staff member flashed in my head, each now a real possibility to be a lesbian submissive.

I was brought back to the present when Mary's tone changed for certain words in the story. I began to listen as it became clear she was attempting to give me a message, tease me or test me; possibly all. As she continued to read the story, she continued to stress certain words like: obey, secret, bad, surprised, ecstatic and soon. I took the coded message as a clear indication that Mary was thrilled I had joined this exclusive secret club and that she planned to do something to me soon.

As soon as the story was done, I ordered my students back to class, hoping to get out of the library without having to have a conversation with Mary. Alas, Mary made sure that didn't happen. She instructed our students to sit down as our librarian assistant read a second story to them.

Mary invited me to her office and I reluctantly and nervously followed. She closed the door and immediately spoke. "I can't believe it was you. Mistress said she planned to add one more sub to her group from this school, but I never considered you as an option."

Much to my surprise, I got defensive, feeling insulted that she didn't think I was good enough for Constance. "And why wasn't I an option?" I cattily asked.

The librarian smiled and laughed genuinely. "Oh don't take it personally, Hannah. I just thought you were too strong to be broken by her. But I guess if she can have Betty crawling on the floor licking all the cum after an eight person gangbang, no one is impossible."

"Eight person gangbang? Principal Pierce?" I mumbled in complete disbelief.

"Oh yes. Betty questioned Constance in front of a couple other subs and was punished by being gangbanged by the college football team. She wore a mask so the boys didn't know who they were coming on and in. After all eight shot their loads, our dear Principal was ordered to clean the floor with her mouth."

I didn't say a word. If my mouth could drop to the floor like in those Roger Rabbit cartoons, mine would have. Finally I asked the question I was dreading, "How many others are there?"

"Here or total?"

"Both."

"At this school you are number five; in our school division at least another five; if you add others in the community at least twenty-five or thirty."

The numbers hit through me like a tornado touching the surface after spinning for days. "Twenty-five or thirty," I muttered.

"Yep. But I am thrilled she chose you."

"You are?"

"Yes, I have had a crush on you for a long time,"

"You have?" I questioned, in a haze of flattered confusion.

"Oh yes, but now is not the time to get into that conversation. You should get back to your students, but we are not done here, my dear."

I nodded in acknowledgement and returned to the library. Once back in my class, I cursed that I didn't ask who the other two were. I made it to lunch, barely, my nerves near the brink of a complete Lindsay Lohan type of collapse.

I went to the cafeteria to grab some lunch. I checked slyly for any other collars, now wanting to know. None of the cafeteria ladies were wearing the symbol of submission. I grabbed my lunch and returned to my room without any further incident. As I ate my lunch, I couldn't decide what was more stressful: actually finding out who the other subs were or waiting to find out.

Just as I finished my lunch, I was paged to the office. I tossed my plate in the trash and headed to the office. I wasn't overly worried about seeing a collar in the office. Our secretary was 55 and a sweet grandma who often baked cookies for the staff. Our Vice-principal was a male so he was safe. Lastly, although I now knew that Principal Pierce was a sub, she was always on supervision patrol at lunch, so it was very unlikely she would be in the office. That said, my nerves began to shake as I approached the office.

I reached the office and let out a gasp. Our sweet-as-cotton-candy secretary was wearing the same declaration of obedience I was. I couldn't even begin to fathom a situation where she would submit sexually to Mrs. Peterson could transpire. It was completely unfathomable. She greeted, in her usual sweet voice, "I heard you had joined our group."

"You?" I asked, unbelievably.

She shrugged, "I really had no choice. None of us do."

Still in a state of shock, "How?"

"All in good time, my dear, all in good time," the collared secretary said. "Ms. Pierce will see you now."

I took a deep breath and walked into our ice queen of a principal's office and closed the door.

"I suggest you lock the door, Hannah," Ms. Pierce recommended.

Expecting the worst, I did as suggested and locked the door.

I turned around. Ms. Pierce was at her desk, a devious smile on her face, "Well hi there, Hannah. How was last night?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.