Tim & kate Love Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by 4U2NV

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mixture of hot sex, and sweet romance of a teen couple in high school that meet each other at the worst times of their lives. It is slow at first, the sex comes in around chapter 3-4. Dont have any editor so I'm trying to double check for corrections while i post each chapter

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Tim woke up late the next morning to a soft snore. His hand reached out to touch Kate, but knocked several books off of the table, the resulting crash jolting him awake. He looked around his living room, disoriented to find himself alone when he swore he had just been in bed with Kate, then shook his head as the night before came back to him. He realized that he had fallen asleep in his recliner while talking to Kate.

"Kate? Sweetheart, are you there?" He spoke softly into the receiver wedged between his shoulder and ear, in case he was crazy and imagining things.

Kate heard him say her name, but kept her eyes shut tight, unable to bear seeing his side of the bed empty. She replied in a quiet voice that hovered on the brink of tears, "I'm here. But, oh God, I wish you were too." Hearing her voice so soft and vulnerable, clogged his throat with sadness. "I wish I could be too, babe."

She smiled, keeping her eyes closed. She grabbed the phone, turning off the speaker. "I miss spooning with you early in the morning, waking up and feeling your body against me and the way your breath made the back of my neck tingle."

They spent the rest of the day on the phone. Kate had a few scattered around the house, but even so, the batteries kept dying on her. Tim's solitary house phone died later, at which point, they switched to cell phones. Those didn't last long either, and just as Kate was about to suggest continuing the conversation on the computer via IM Tim blurted out, "Kate, come to me or I'll come to you!"

Kate's breath caught. She looked out the window at the sprawling city. The sun was setting over the skyline and casting a soft, fiery light into her loft. She wanted to see him more then anything, but she didn't know if she would be strong enough to leave him again. The phone seemed to burn against her hand as she considered the consequences of agreeing.

"Case? Are you there?" Tim shook his phone, wondering if it had finally died on him.

His voice brought Kate back into the moment and she knew what her answer would be, if there had ever really been a question."Yes. Yes. My answer is yes. I will come to you. I'll be there as soon as I can."

They parted on the phone, neither wanting to be the first to say goodbye, but promising to be together soon. Kate raced to her closet to find what to wear. She hadn't been this nervous since the night of their senior prom. She wanted everything to be perfect, but she was so shaky inside, she couldn't think straight. Hoping to calm her nerves, she turned on her stereo, then headed to the bathroom. Stripping off her clothes, she turned to examine her body in the mirror. She was proud of her body, taking very good care of it, so, even though she was in her late twenties, her breasts were still high and firm, her stomach flat but soft, legs long and ass supple. She turned on the water to the shower; the steam quickly permeated the air and fogged the reflective surfaces. She stepped under the warm spray, and felt the knot in her stomach loosen, leaving behind a shivery feeling of anticipation.

She stayed in the shower until the water cooled, taking special care to ex-foliate, condition and shave every surface that required attention. She stepped out of the shower, the steam wafting around her body. Grabbing her big Egyptian cotton towel, she dried off, and started to blow-dry her hair. Her black hair with red highlights hung full down to the middle of her back. When it was dry, she started to pin it back, but decided against it, letting it wave and curl, framing her face.

As she began to apply her makeup, she took the time to consider her face. The only things she disliked about her face were also Tim's favorite things. Her face was small and heart shaped, her eyes large and almond shaped, but she had always felt that her nose was too large and her lips too small for her face. Tim had told her many times that he loved her face, calling her his little pixie, saying that her features made her look like a naughty imp, up to no good.

She dropped the towel from around her body, and smoothed lotion all over her skin. She pulled on a garter and snapped stockings into place on her thighs, admiring the contrast her skin made with the dark blue lingerie and black stockings. Feeling more confident, she started to go through her closet again, trying on one dress after another, discarding them nearly as fast as she grabbed them.

Just as she was about to call in a favor to one of her designer friends, she spotted a dark blue dress that she hadn't worn in years. Seeing it brought a nostalgic smile to her face. It was the first birthday present that Tim had ever bought for her. She had worn it on three special occasions and thought this occasion would be the best one it would ever be used for. It was silk, made in a halter style, with a deep v-neck. The A-line skirt was short, ending just below her lace-edged stocking. She slipped it on, and then looked into the mirror one last time, to get the full effect. Admiring her reflection, a Cheshire smile spread across her face. She looked even better in the dress now than she had before. Her curves had matured, filling out the dress in ways they hadn't before. As a final touch, she slipped on Manolos that matched the color of her dress and had rhinestone bows on the toes. Finished, she grabbed her purse and headed into the night.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.