Family Day - Cover

Family Day

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I'd had some experience with nudism when I was younger so I suggested to my husband and two teens, Adam and Sandra, that we have one day each week where we are nude at home. I never had any idea just where it could lead but it sure is fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

All I could think about was what my idea to introduce nudity into our family life had brought with it. My daughter was now giving hard-ons to my son and, yes, even my husband. Now she and I were masturbating together and, well, greatly enjoying it, and now she's interested in jacking-off her brother and maybe having him do her. Wow.

I did know that Adam and Sandra could basically do anything they wanted during the day when Mark and I aren't home. Maybe it's time to put her on the pill, I thought.

What if they did have sex, I wondered? If it was protected, of course. Is that really so horrible? I knew they could anyway, in fact, it probably happens more than most parents think. All these thoughts circled through my mind as I got dinner ready.

Then, the next afternoon, Sandra asked me if I wanted to join her for a little private relief time and we went up to my room again for some time to pleasure our bodies. I was really beginning to greatly enjoy such intimate times with my daughter and the hug after was very hard to describe, intensely close and, yes, a bit sexual, I admit that.

"I know one thing that's changed in me since we did our Saturday thing, Mom," she whispered.

"What's that, sweetheart?"

"Well, I feel lots more sexy. It's like I'm more aware of my body now and that I'm female and, well, I just feel sexy."

"I think that's also that you're growing up and getting more in tune with your femininity, your womanliness. We are females with boobs and vaginas and all that, you know. And we're made to attract men. Maybe I shouldn't say this but I know you've even given your father a few erections."

"Um, yeah, I kind of noticed a couple of times when you weren't around and I'd walk into the room. He's shift around some but I still saw."

"Well, dear, you are a sexy and beautiful young woman and that has an effect on men, any man, actually, even Dad."

"And Adam," she added.

"Yes, and Adam," I agreed.

"He said the other day that he thought I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you that."

"Oh, it's all right. You are beautiful and like I said, there's no man that's going to ignore someone as beautiful as you."

"Well, it really made me have to go get myself off. I even did it twice I was so hot after he said that."

"I hope you're not teasing your brother, Sandra, getting him all hot and bothered so he has to go masturbate."

"Um, honestly, I didn't, at least at first, but, well, I think I did a few times that second time we did it as a family. I was sitting across from him and, well, didn't think about it and my legs went open and he got all hard and left. I really thought it was funny and did it a few times that afternoon on purpose. Guess I shouldn't, huh?"

"You're just one in a long, long line of females on this earth who've used their bodies to excite a male. Knowing males as I do, I doubt if your brother was upset when you did that, it was obvious that his cock enjoyed it."

"Oh, Mom, the way you talk," my daughter said feigning surprise.

"Look, dear, we adults know all the same words you do. We're all becoming adults together, it's part of the change, I think."

She laughed and then we got up and got dressed and went about our own routines.

Sandra asked me the next afternoon, "Do you want to have a little session like we did yesterday?"

"Oh, I think I'll wait, Dad gets home in a few hours and, well, he's more fun," I replied as I winked at her.

"Yeah, lucky you. Wish I had someone like that. Especially now that I'm really feeling more like a woman and all."

"Well, your day will come, sweetie," I replied and we went off our separate ways.

Sandra had taken to the idea of naturism better than I had originally thought. We had but two of our 'Bare Saturdays' so far but now she would sunbathe out in the backyard nude and was often around the house in just panties or nude altogether. Adam, however, was usually in boxers at minimum, he still was somewhat uncomfortable with his erections, though, to be honest, his mother was enjoying them whenever they happened, just more evidence that my son was growing up.

Then, our next Nude Saturday came and we all came to breakfast naked now, Adam may still be somewhat uncomfortable with the whole idea but he was participating anyway.

When his sister did come in the kitchen, I paid particular attention to the state of his penis and, yes, it did lengthen and swell just as I had expected. It did relax and go down some as we ate but then as we were cleaning up the breakfast dishes and he was taking some bowls to give to Sandra to load in the dishwasher, she bent down putting cups and silverware in, and up his dick came again. Looking over at my daughter, bent over, her pretty pussy showing between her thighs, well, I surely couldn't blame Adam at all.

He quickly excused himself and headed upstairs. Sandra finished and went right up not long after.

Mark and I decided that we might take some extra time showering that morning and had a spirited fuck before a nice coed shower. It did save us a bit of time, we joked, as all we needed to do was dry off, there was no lost time in having to get dressed.

We all, as I've said, had a set number of chores to do each Saturday morning and the house seemed full of naked people going about their business cleaning, dusting, doing wash, vacuuming, straightening up.

Right before lunch Sandra came to me and said in a low voice, "I did it, Mom, don't be mad."

"You mean your brother?"

"Yeah, I followed him up to his room and he asked me to leave and give him some privacy and I told him that since I caused it, he should let me take care of it for him."

"Oh, my, okay, and then... ?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.