Private Eyes - Cover

Private Eyes

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 4: Chris

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Chris - They're watching you, They see your every move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Spitting   Violence  

I went back to my hotel room. I was really angry about missing the American Muscle presentation. Not only because they were already a customer of ours and I wanted a chance to look over their new offerings but because they were my favorite supplier of after-market parts for my black 06 Mustang GT.

Something weird was going on. Those same two rude women from the food court were there. If I didn't know any better I'd think that they were following me. Maybe I'd accidentally done something to offend them and they wanted to embarrass me to get back at me.

I tried calling Helen at home. When I was really down, hearing her voice always made me feel better. Lately though, she seemed to always be in a bad mood. I seriously believed that she was going through menopause early.

It was starting to look like our decision to hold off from having kids until I got a job where I didn't have to travel as much might not have been the right one. It didn't matter to me as much though. I wanted to have kids, but I couldn't live without Helen.

"Why the he'll are you calling me?" said Helen, snarling at me from the phone.

"I just needed hear your voice." I said. "There are some strange people here. I'm not really having the best time."

"What do you expect me to do?" she asked. "Drop what I'm doing and fly to Detroit to hold your hand? God damn it Chris, you're a grown ass man. I can't do everything. A marriage is supposed to be a partnership. Hold up your end. I'm busy right now. Goodbye."

"I love you Helen," I said to the dial tone. Then I changed into a pair of long, running shorts and a tank. I grabbed my iPod and went to the hotel's workout room.

I loved to run and generally preferred to run outdoors, but I was in a strange city and didn't know the area very well so I decided to take the easy way out. I found a treadmill along the wall and got on it. I set the speed at a comfortable yet challenging pace and lost myself in the music.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.