Attacked by a White Man
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story revolves around a thirty two year old mother and her newly legal daughter consensually submitting to a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

I got up and took a leak. Then I went down to feed Red. His name is not very original. I call him that because he is a red nosed pit bull terrier. In my opinion pit bulls, in the right environment, are the most loving, gentle and friendliest dogs on the planet. However in the wrong environment they can be one of the most deadly animals, pound for pound.

When Michael Vick was arrested and convicted of training and fighting pit bulls. He made a comment that some picked up on but most didn't. One of the excuses / reasons Vick said that he engaged in the sport of dog fighting was that it was the culture he was raised in. It was a common activity in the environment in which he grew up and this is true. Many a southern country boy both black and white was raised with the belief that dog fighting was an exciting and acceptable (though illegal) pastime and could often be financially rewarding. I was one of those boys, however as I grew older and more responsible I rejected that part of my heritage, but my love for the breed is deep within me and I love Red as much as any man can love an animal. Red and I hunt together and there is a lot of opportunity for Red to get hurt on some of those outings and he has been hurt several times. But I would never pit him against another dog for sport.

Having fed Red, I was giving serious thought to sharing my two little cunts with a few of my friends. I mean, they wanted to be dominated by black men; maybe I should give the girls the whole experience. As exciting as seeing their little pusses' pounded by a half dozen of my buddy's was, something in me didn't want to share my good fortune.

As I entered my bedroom Emily was screaming out an orgasm as Lila rooted deep in her daughter's cunt.

"That should be enough." I said and Lila raised her dripping face from Em's pussy and gave me a big smile.

I lay back down on the bed and stuffer a pillow behind my back so that I could lean back against the head board and watch my little beauties work.

"Ok Em, get that dick hard so I can stuff it in that virgin pussy of yours." Emily crawled over my leg and immediately engulfed my black snake. I told Lila to lie next to me so that I could play with her tits.

Emily had learned her lessons from her mother well as she polished my knob with her tongue. I stroked and caressed Lila's tits for a few moments then I got rougher and pinched and squeezed them alternating back and forth.

After about ten minutes Emily had my dick ready to cut glass.

"Ok you virgin slut. Lay down right here. Lila guide me in."

Emily's eyes were bright with excitement and occasionally I saw some fear flicker there. I was over her like I was doing pushups from my knees and that tender target was dripping with anticipation. Em's mother grabbed my dick and aimed it at that target, Em had her lower lip pinched between her pearl white teeth. As soon as my dick touched her pussy she scrunched her eyes tight and her body tensed.

"Relax Emily, despite what you may have heard losing your virginity isn't very painful. Besides I have already removed the biggest source of pain that you would have experienced if you still had your cherry. So just relax, in fact if you do anything push out, as if you were having a baby. I will go slow and will not give more than you can take, Ok?"

She let out her breath and let her body relax. I pressed again then backed off just as I had with her mother. I didn't want to hurt this young morsel, no, in fact I wanted her to love getting fucked. I wanted to drill this sweet cunt for years to come. I told Emily to lift her head and I snatched a pillow up and stuffed it under her head. Now she would be able to see my black dick slide into her body as well as feel it.

Little by little I drove deeper and deeper into her virgin cavity. She grimaced a couple of times but most of the time she was meuing like a kitten. Lila released me and she too dove between our legs to watch her little girl being de-flowered. I started making longer strokes driving into her depths with each one.

"Oh God." Emily cried. "It feels so good. I can't believe that huge thing is inside of my body."

As soon as she said that she had her first vaginal orgasm and responded much as her mother had earlier. I bottomed out in her while she was creaming around my dick. I held myself deep inside of her and moved my pelvis in a circle as I pressed against her pubic bone. This circular motion forced my dick to move around inside of her like a painter stirring a can of paint. Em got another nut and I started to really fuck her now. Forty five minutes later I was still slamming into her.

Sweat was rolling off my body despite the chill in the air. I had no idea how many orgasms Emily had, but it had to be at least twice as many as her mother. She was panting under me valiantly trying to match my thrusts. Then I felt it rise up inside of me. I began a low growl and as my orgasm approached my vocalization became louder and louder until I was practically yelling at the top of my lungs when my sperm blasted into her lily white cunt.

"That..." I announced. "Is how you fuck a virgin." I said. "The only problem is that you will be spoiled for life because that kind of fuck you don't get every time." I told her, trying to catch my breath. "You don't get that kind of fuck even most of the time. Then I said. "Lila clean my dick and be careful of the head, then clean your little girl up, she was fantastic."

Emily blushed at my praise. I was whipped and I knew that she had to be.

Lila was lapping up our goo when she paused and asked. Sir, would it be all right with you if I called my husband and let him know that we are ok?"

"No, let the bastard sweat."

"Yes sir." And she resumed her duties.

"Maybe I'll let you call in a couple of days."

The two women quickly looked at each other, from their reaction I was sure that they had expected to be home late tonight or at the latest in the morning on, but to their credit neither said anything. There was one thing I knew for sure, if I was going to keep them that long I was going to need some help. I could probably go five or six times more over the next two days. I guess I could take them home and demand that her husband bring them back next weekend but I wasn't sure that he would be willing to give them up once he got them back. For the life of me I was at a loss as to why he gave them to me in the first place.

It was one in the afternoon and I was getting hungry. I told the girls to get dressed. Then I added, "No underwear." They both blushed and went to find their sundresses and sandals.

I met them down stairs in the parlor with a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut six inched off of the bottom of each of their dresses. Their cunts were still covered but sitting and light breezes were going to be a challenge. A strong wind would keep their hands really busy. While I was at it I cut the bodice between their tits down almost to their navel. Their boobs were not overly large but they were firm and formed perfectly. The amount of bright white titty that was exposed was substantial. They would have to be very careful about bending over if they didn't want nipple showing.

On the way out to the Escalade Red showed up to say goodbye. He stuck his nose in Emily's spermy pussy and licked. Em squealed and tried to dart away but red stuck with her and got in several more licks. I opened the Cadillac's passenger door and she dove for safety into the car's interior. Red knew better than to follow into the vehicle without permission and sat just outside the door. Then he took a swipe at Lila's cunt as she slid into the black car next to her daughter. Lila did not try to dodge red's invasive tongue. In fact she paused at the door one foot on the ground the other inside the caddy and let red have his way with her shaved doggy treat for a few seconds. I thought, she has either had doggy tongue before or that she was a very adventurous lady.

As I drove down my long drive way I let my hand drop between Emily's legs and pushed the edge of my hand firmly against her cunt and kept it there. Em smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder and hugged my muscular arm.

Just for the hell of it I thought it would be fun to go back to the restaurant where I had met these two luscious ladies and see the reaction of the people who saw what happened this morning. Most if not all of the people who worked there know me pretty well and as I said before I have lived in this area all of my life. Besides, wealthy educated black men stood out in rural Georgia even if it was 2010 and a black man was president.

On the way my cell phone rang. "Yo cuz." I answered. It was my cousin Jefferson who was one of my crew foremen.

"We bout to run outta white primer. You wan me to git some or kin you pick it up n bring it by?"

Jefferson, Willy and Bo were at one of my acquisitions and were putting the primer coat on the interior. I told him that I would stop at Pike Depot and pick up ten gallons and drop it off to them after I ate lunch.

"Hell you jus now eatin lunch?"

I smiled over at the two ladies. "Yeah, it's been a busy morning."

Since we had to pass Pike Depot before we got to the Country Café I decided to get the paint on the way.

I ordered Lila and Emily to follow me into the hardware / lumber store and went to the contractor's desk.

"Hey Butch." The familiar face behind the counter called to me. Zeke was an old white man that my dad had run around with back in the day and he was as close to a father figure as I had since my dad passed.

"Hi Zeke. I need ten more gallons of that white primer you sold me last week."

Zeke got on the intercom and his voice boomed throughout the store. "Johnny, bring two of the 1246 white primer to the contractors desk please."

About that time Zeke spied Lila and Emily and shot them a half toothed smile and asked. "Can I do something for you ladies?"

They blushed as his eyes undressed what wasn't already exposed.

"There with me." I grinned at Zeke. The old man looked incredulously at me and I winked at him and said. "It's a long story I'll tell you later."

Just then Johnny showed up with the two five gallon pails of paint and set them down next to me and I signed the credit slip.

"You two take these to the car." I told the girls and both looked at me with, 'are you kidding' written across their face.

Johnny grabbed the paint and said. "I'll take it to your car Mr. Brown.

"No Johnny. I want these two day laborers I just hired to do it. I need to get my money's worth out of them.

By now there were several men standing aground the vicinity admiring the ladys charms.

Emily grasp the handle of the pail closest to her and bowed her legs like she was riding a horse and hoisted the heavy paint a few inches off of the ground and shuffled toward the door. The crowed murmured, because bent over like this her tits were pressed together by her arms and her nipples were in full view of any one in front of her. She tottered along like that for a few feet and would stop to rest for a little while then continue another few feet legs spread wide.

Lila took a different approach. Lila bent at the waist and drug the pail across the floor backwards. This had a tremendous effect on her audience, because when she bent over the back of her dress pulled up exposing her ass and her de-nuded pussy to the gaze of the men behind her. The men in front of her were able to see right down through the front of her drooping dress to the floor behind her. She passed Emily and several men rushed to the door to hold it open as an excuse to get a better look. It didn't matter to them that they were holding open automatically opening doors. When Emily saw what her mother was doing she adopted the same procedure and wowed the men around her. By now there were at least fifteen guys watching the show my ladies were putting on.

Johnny was scratching his head and Zeke was smiling ear to ear.

"Those are some mighty fine day laborers you got there Butch. Zeke cackled. "But I doubt you'll get much work done though."

I smiled at him as I followed the girls out to my car. "You just may be right there Zeke, you just may be right."

I loaded the paint into the back of the SUV and the girls climbed back into the seat next to me. My hand dropped immediately to Em's pussy and I petted her cunt hair.

The café was only a mile further north on state road 19. There were six cars in the parking lot when we pulled in. That was a lot of people considering it was around two o'clock and they usually close for the day at two thirty.

As soon as I passed through the door Ruth hit me with. "What the hell happened this morning? I thought you were going to kill that asshole." Then she saw Em and Lila trickle in behind me.

I shrugged and replied. "I guess he didn't have the stomach to stand behind his big mouth. He ran from here so fast that he left his women behind. I've been keeping them company while I figure out what to do with them." And I winked at her.

"Yea, well you left without paying for breakfast. Your ticket is up by the register.

"Sorry Ruth, things were kind of screwed up this morning. I'll take care of it after lunch."

I pointed the girls to a booth so that they would have to show their pussies when they got in and out of the booth.

One of the big farm boys at the local's table hollered over. Well Butch if you can't figure out what to do with them I'll take them off your hands."

"Thanks Bubba." I told him. I call all of the white guys that I don't know by name Bubba. I smiled back at him and said "I'll let you know."

Bubba's eyes bugged when Emily sat down and spread her legs to get into the booth and again when Lila did the same. I sat in the booth opposite the ladies and accidently on purpose kicked Lila's outside foot out so that Bubba and anyone else sitting at the local's table had an unobstructed view up Lila's dress. She left her leg there and blushed and all the while pretended to be fascinated with the menu.

Peggy the waitress sauntered over to our table. Peggy and I have shared each other's bed from time to time but it has been awhile. I am and have always been up front with all of the women I sleep with. I am not ready to get serious and if that is what you are looking for then don't bother to slip into my bed. If you do then you are going to be disappointed there is always a few that think that their pussy is so good that I'll change my mind. Peggy was not one of those. She just loved to fuck and I thought her pussy was one of the better ones that I have tried. Good pussy is more about attitude and enjoyment than it is about tightness or virginity.

Peggy noticed Lila's shaved snatch and made it oblivious that she was staring at it when she said. "I'm surprised that you're hungry Butch, because from the looks of things you have eaten recently."

"True Peg," I said. I did have some soup earlier but you know that it's not very filling and I soon want more.

Blatantly Peggy rubbed her crotch and Mmmm yes, I know sooner or later you always come back for seconds.

Bubba was going ape shit trying to get Peggy to move because she was blocking his view. Peg ignored him and took our order.

When Peggy left I leaned over to Lila and told her when the waitress leaves our order casually pull the hem of her dress until it was at the edge of her pussy and leave it there.

She gulped and said. "Yes sir."

Bubba had made sure that the other four men at the table knew of the visual feast that was only a few feet away. One man actually got up and moved to the other side of their table. Lila no longer had a menu to hide behind and was constantly blushing and she pretended that she was listening to a conversation at our table even though there was none.

I helped her out by telling her that we were going to deliver the paint to another house that I owned that my company was restoring.

Peggy delivered our order; Lila put a napkin on her lap and covered her exposed pussy, the men at the local table groaned. She surreptitiously slid her dress up under the napkin then waited a moment, and then she picked up the napkin to wipe her mouth and left it on the table. Now her cunt was hanging right out there and the table of horney men groaned again, only this time I think that the people in the kitchen could hear them.

Peggy gave me the check and asked. "It sure looks like you guys are having fun, right now I'm so hot I'm going to have to go to the restroom to take the edge off. How come you never played any of these gamed with me Butch?"

Surprised at her question I responded. "I had no idea that you might be inclined to play this type of game, especially on home turf."

"Well you would be right about that, but you could always take me to Atlanta to play.

"I promise you I'll think about that." I said grinning up at her.

Bubba and the boys were visibly upset that we were leaving. I paid both the lunch and breakfast checks and met the girls at the Caddy.

This time Lila sat next to me and when I grabbed her cunt it was leaking a copious amount of slit slime.

"I guess that turned you on didn't it?"

"God yes! I have never been exposed like that sir, I was so embarrassed. I never knew that I could get excited by showing my pussy in public. I'm sure I left a puddle on the floor in that restaurant"

"I think you are going to learn that while you are with me, you are going to find a lot of things that you didn't know that will turn you on."

We pulled out of the parking lot and headed over to Concord Ga. where Jeffery and the guys were waiting for the paint. I was renovating a medium sized two story frame colonial home built in around 1910. Unfortunately there was no conclusive documentation on the age of the house.

Complete paper work can mean as much as ten to fifteen thousand more during the sale of these older homes. Ordinarily I don't buy a home without an extensive history check and documentation, but I got such a great deal on this fantastic old structure that I couldn't pass it up. In addition to the house and property I got the furnishings as well. There were some unbelievable antiques that were left behind by old man Collins. He had no heirs and he was strapped for money due to the missus's medical bills. So I bought the house and let him live in it until he passed two years later.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.