Attacked by a White Man - Cover

Attacked by a White Man

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story revolves around a thirty two year old mother and her newly legal daughter consensually submitting to a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

I was sitting alone having breakfast in a local Country Café that I frequent and a man stood up to leave with what I assumed to be his wife and nearly adult daughter. He was average in almost every way that I could have described, but his wife and daughter were knockouts. Both were dressed in mid thigh length sundresses with spaghetti straps and low cut bodices. They had long black hair that framed their faces in ebony ringlets. They looked as though they could have been sisters.

While I will admit I had some fleeting lustful thoughts regarding the two women, but that was not the main thought that was running through my mind as I watched them prepare to leave. What had caught my attention was that they were a very attractive family and seemed very happy together.

I am a fairly outgoing individual and as the man passed I sought to compliment him and his family.

"You have a very good looking family there sir." I told him and smiled.

He stopped and stared down at me, as his wife and daughter continued to exit the restaurant.

In a hushed but angry voice he spat. "What the fuck do you mean by that, Nigger."

Startled and somewhat angered by his response I snapped back at him, "Whatever you want it to mean, Cracker."

About half of the customers and most of the staff had overheard our exchange, and a hush fell over the diners.

"Step outside you black bastard and I'll show what the fuck I think it means."

Actually I was surprised at his demeanor and on some level concerned, because I have rarely found that a white man will confront a large black man unless he has an equalizer near at hand. An equalizer like a gun, or six redneck buddies with pick ax handles hiding around the corner. When I say a large black man, I was referring to myself and I do consider myself large. I'm six four, two forty, and so black that sometimes my skin shines blue, like the wing if a raven. Physically I look like a block of wood with legs. I played defensive end for the Florida Gators until I blew my knee out and I still keep up my exercise program.

I dropped my gaze to the table and sighed. I really didn't want to get into it with this guy and I decided to apologize and let the matter drop, when the prick sucker punched me upside my head.

Startled, I looked up at him with 'Why the fuck did you do that' in my eyes. He hit me again and it appeared to me, that everything he had was in that punch.

I was unfazed physically by either assault. When I stood, I saw fear race across his face. I grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and marched him on tippy toes out the door and around the corner of the building. I threw him against the wall and when he bounced off of it back towards me he punched me twice in the gut and hurt his hand on the second punch. My stomach was still as hard as when I had played ball.

I grabbed his throat with my left hand, picked him up off of his feet and pinned him to the brick building. I drew back my right fist to pound him into next week when he threw his hands up and screamed out.

"Ok, ok, you win. Take them."

I hesitated with my arm still drawn back. "What?"

"You win, Ok? Just don't hit me. Take them and let me go."

"Take who?" I growled waiting to put my fist through is nasal passages.

"My wife and daughter. You won. Now let me down."

Confused, I released his neck and he slid down the wall and sat puddled at its base shaking.

"Bring them home when you are finished with them." He said and scrambled to his feet.

He stumbled across the parking lot and got into a blue minivan and speed off.

My arm was still cocked when I turned and face the two women hugging each other.

The wife looked frightened but looked into my eyes and asked. "Which car is yours?"

Arm still cocked, my index finger shot out and pointed to my black Escalade. Slowly the hand on the end of my cocked arm went to my shiny bald head and scratched it. The two women still hugging hobbled over to my Cadillac and got into the back seat. I still had not wrapped my head around all that had happened, but I walked over to my SUV and got inside.

"Why did he leave you here?" I asked

The wife met my eyes in the rear view mirror and shrugged. "You won."

"Well, where do you live? I'll take you home."

"You have to take us to your place."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you won."

Frustrated, my voice got louder as I spun in my seat and confronted them. "What the hell am I supposed to do with you?"

They both jumped and the daughter buried her face in her mother's ample bosom. "Anything you want." The wife responded meekly.

Call me dense, but it had not yet sunk in as to what they meant by 'anything'. So I cranked up the Caddy and pulled out on SR-19 south.

I live on a small forty acre farm in the country about fifty miles south of Atlanta in a little community called Meansville Georgia. The Country Café where all this happened was in Zebulon. I had lived in this area all of my life except when I had been away at college.

The town, in which I now lived, despite the name, was family friendly and very comfortable. I was well known and well liked in the community. At thirty five, I still had not chosen a mate and might never, because I had my pick of all of the pussy I could ever need, white, black and all the colors in-between are at my beck and call. Besides, I may be a black man and a jock as well, but Florida is a great school and I graduated near the top of my class. Being smart is attractive to the ladies too.

After a few miles had passed and I had relaxed a little I glanced in the mirror and asked, "What are your names?"

"I'm Lila and this is my daughter Emily."

Emily peeked up and gave me a fleeting glance before looking away.

"My name is Clyde, but for some reason, unknown to me my family and friends call me Butch.

Emily looked at her mom and said. "I didn't believe him momma. I never thought he would do it."

"I know honey, I didn't think he would either, but he did." And she patted her daughter's soft curls.

"What didn't you think he would do?" I asked, curious about the conversation.

"My husband," she said. "He has been saying that he was going to give us to a Nig ... uh, black man to teach us our place in a man's world. Now he has apparently done it."

All of a sudden the meaning of "anything" became perfectly clear. It meant ANYTHING.

"How old are you Emily?" I asked

"I just turned eighteen last month." She said in a quiet voice.

"And you Lila?"

"I'm thirty four." Lila explained. "I was sixteen when I had Emily. David is not her father."

I stared at Lila in the mirror. "And the two of you are just going to let me do anything I want to you."

"Yes." Was her simple response.

"You don't have too." I said. "I will take you home and forget this whole fiasco."

"No, we have too. We have discussed this, Emily and I. We want to be dominated emotionally and sexually by a black man and David chose you."

"Neither you nor David know anything about me. What if I don't want to use you as you suggest?"

"You are the one David chose so whatever happens, happens."

I pulled into my pecan tree lined drive way and drove up to my Antebellum home that I have been restoring. I have been trying to get it on the registry of historical Georgia homes but had not at this point succeeded. As Antebellum homes go it was fairly small. It has only eight bedrooms, four baths and. a huge kitchen, parlor, dining room and conservatory. It had six fire places and four huge columns out front. I find it rewarding to own a plantation home that its owners once "owned" my ancestors, so to speak. It is a little over nine thousand square feet. Quite the little bachelor pad.

Emily and Lila gasped when we pulled in front of it and Red, my pit bull terrier, rushed to meet us. Red's cropped tail was beating back and forth so fast it was a blur.

As pit bulls go he was larger than most. He sniffed the ladies and got his obligatory scratch behind the ears from me and shot off into the trees looking for more interesting prey. I thought that if the people in world could be as happy as a dog it would surely be a great place to live. Then I thought again as I remembered watching Red viciously pull down a wild pig and rip its throat out.

I am a building contractor and have done very well for myself the past fifteen years; buying, restoring and selling old homes. They are more like mansions than homes and renovating them can be quite lucrative.

We entered the old house and, the two ladies oooed and aaaahed at the high ceilings and ornate wood work. I went to the bar and poured me a shot of Kentucky bourbon and tossed it down.

I had decided that if these women wanted to be dominated by a black man then I was just the swing dick to do it. I know most people think that the mystique about the sexual prowess of the Negro race stems from the size of their dicks. But I personally do not think that is the major factor for our sexual success. No, instead I think the main reason the African American black man has such a sexual aura about him is because he believes, deep down within his sole that the one thing that he does better than all other races is fuck. It is this unwavering belief that gives him his attitude of superiority over all others and that makes him desirable to females and a big dick doesn't hurt either. There is an additional belief held among black men that contributes to his allure and that is that pussy was put on earth for his enjoyment.

I walked over to Emily and Lila who were happily chattering away. I put my hands on each of their shoulders and told them to kneel. Their faces sobered up.

"You will address me as sir. You will not speak unless you have asked for permission and permission is given. When you are within the walls of this house you will remain nude unless I have instructed you otherwise."

I looked at them expectantly.

They returned my gaze with rapt attention.

"Well?"

Lila looked at me confused. "Well wa ... oh" She turned to Emily and said. "He wants' us to undress"

In less than a minute they were standing before me bare footed from head to toe. They were breath taking. Emily had her hands covering her pussy and I slapped them away.

"One of the reasons I want you naked is so that I can look at you. Never cover your nakedness. Another reason is so that you will always feel vulnerable and the last reason is because I want unimpeded access to your body."

Emily had a trimmed black patch of pubic hair; the unusual thing about her cunt hair was that it was not curly. It was strait and looked as soft as down. It almost looked as she had attached black feathers to her mons veneris. Lila, on the other hand, was shaved bare. I was not sure which I liked best.

To me the most striking thing about the two women was their skin. It looked as though it had never seen the light of day. There were no tan lines visible at all, yet it practically glowed in the dim interior of the old house. I found no blemishes anywhere except for a small mole on Lila's right ass cheek as I walked around inspecting their bodies. I stopped behind them and ran my fingers lightly over Lila's ass. She shivered and goose bumps broke out over her entire body.

"Lila," I commanded. "Tell me your sexual history."

"I have had sex with three different men." She said in a voice so low that it was only a fraction above a whisper.

"You have had sex with three different men, What."

She realized her mistake and said "Sir."

"Speak up. You will have no secretes from me."

Lila cleared her throat and spoke in a clear yet somewhat shaky voice. "Sir, I have had sex with three different men. The first was a high school boyfriend and it was fast, very unpleasant and only happened once. My second lover was Emily's father, which was also a onetime thing. He left for parts unknown and never knew that he fathered a daughter. Then there is my husband David, who is a very attentive and caring lover."

"He's the one who had you shave your cunt?"

She flinched at the word "cunt"

"Yes." She paused and quickly added "Sir."

They were nervous and Emily was shaking slightly so I slapped her firmly on the ass, she yelped and jumped, but held her ground. My hand had barely returned to my side and my hand print stood bright red on her tender white ass.

"Emily," I paused, "how many men have you fucked?"

"None sir." came a quivering little girl voice. "I have kissed two boys, one at a party and one at the drive-in movies where he briefly touched my breasts over my clothing."

"Tits." I corrected.

"Sir?" she asked confused.

"You don't have breasts, you have tits, hooters, melons" I continued, "and you don't have a vagina or rectum. You have a cunt, pussy or twat and an ass or asshole. Also, I do not have a penis, I have a dick."

"Yes sir."

"So you are telling me that you are a virgin?"

"Yes sir."

"Spread your legs." I ordered.

She stepped out a foot or so.

I slapped her hard on the other ass cheek and received the same results.

"If I tell you to spread your legs it is because I want to see your cunt." I yelled. "In the future if I say spread your legs it means if you are standing you are to get them as far apart as you can without falling down. If you are lying down I want to be able to see your tonsils. Do you understand?"

They both blurted. "Yes sir."

"Now both of you, spread your legs."

Lila stepped out wide in a comfortable stance but Emily in a nervous effort to comply had stepped out so far that movement of only a few more inches would have put her in a split. I could tell that it would not be long before her legs would be feeling the strain.

I strolled around them and stopped in front of Lila and pressed two fingers into her pussy. She was dripping wet and I withdrew them, smelled them and presented them to her mouth.

Tentatively she opened her lips and I placed my wet fingers inside for her to clean. She knew what she was supposed to do and Emily watched her mother with wide eyes, suck my black fingers clean.

Then I side stepped to the eighteen year old, caressed her tits and lightly pinched her nipples. Then I ran the back of my hand down across that flat belly, poked gently at her precious navel then continued down to her black muff and tenderly tugged at her fine soft hair.

Her legs were beginning to quiver. I wasn't sure if it was from the strain or if it was from lust. I suspected both.

I squatted before that masterpiece of female flesh until my eyes were at the same level as her cunt. Slowly I inserted my two fingers into her warm depths and probed for her cherry. She was also wet but not as much as her mother. I drew my fingers back to her pussy lips then jammed them back in, ripping her hymen to shreds.

Emily yelped, jumped up and brought her legs together and grabbed her crotch as surprise registered in her face. A trickle of blood wept from her pussy lips and her mother turned to console her.

I yelled, "Lila," and she froze leaning towards her daughter.

"Virgins are such a pain in the ass, don't you agree." I said to Lila.

"Yes sir." Lila responded resuming her previous stance.

I rose, stuck my blood streaked fingers up to Lila's mouth and waited. She shivered, opened her mouth and accepted them for cleaning.

Emily resumed her stance this time her legs were not quite as far apart. I move between the two ravishing women facing the same direction as they were. Took their hand in each of mine and walked them upstairs to my bedroom.

The smallest bedrooms in this house were on the ground floor toward the rear of the dwelling. I assumed when I first saw them that were servant's quarters and I had been right. They were twelve by twelve and by any modern standards large bedrooms. However the upstairs bedrooms were nearly twice that size. My bedroom was eighteen feet wide by twenty feet long with ten foot ceilings. The king size bed was so dwarfed by the size of the room that it looked like it was made for a child.

I lay the mother and daughter side by side face up on the mattress and looked down on their bodies hungrily. My dick had been hard from the moment that they had stood nude before me and it was beginning to hurt as it was confined in my jeans.

I stripped and stood at the bottom of the bed. My muscles rippled under my dark skin and my dick was so hard that the tip was shiny. Not because if pre cum but because the skin was stretched that tightly.

I crawled between Emily's legs and rested my cheek on her upper thigh. My breath was tickling her fine pubic hair and I could see the blood that had dried on her pussy lips. I reached under each of her legs, slid my hands up her sides and around to her tits. Then I squeezed those milky white globes as my mouth descended to her snatch and I lapped up the blood and juices that were there. As I ate the teenager she began withering under my tongue and when I felt that she had reached a sufficient level of lust I stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.