Honey for Sale - Cover

Honey for Sale

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man lost on the rural roads of Georgia see's a sign "Honey for sale" and decides to get some for his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Labor Day was fast approaching and it looked like that Beth and I had all of our bases covered. All three of the girls were so excited I had to bring in a few of Beth's regular lovers to keep the girls from killing boner and me. We decided to let the six of them live with us for the couple of days before the party and they would chauffeur the girls to the event.

Sugar discovered that it would be Father's Day in Australia and New Zealand the Sunday before Labor Day, so my women promised me something special. I wasn't sure that my heart would be able to take it, but I played along, plying them with questions as to what it was. They would giggle and tell me I would find out soon enough and their lips were sealed unless I wanted a blow job.

When Nelson, the private detective, cut a deal with the read headed whore, to purchase Jeb's property he contracted with a neighbor to feed the animals until I could sort everything out.

At the Judge's Cabin there was a large roofed structure behind it where we stored the toys. We had four wheelers, jet skis and even a ski boat that we often hauled to a Public ramp just off Knights Ferry Road. The Withlacoochee River boarded the Judge's private reserve for about three miles on the west side of the property.

I had a crew go to the Sweet farm on Friday and collect the donkey and two dogs that the lanky hillbilly had kept there. My men brought the animals to the cabin and cleared an area under the barn like structure to house them. Honey worked with them to prepare for the Sunday night show. She convinced my workers to keep me in the dark as to what she had planned by fucking the lot of them when the job had been completed.

I thought about threatening to fire them if they didn't tell me her secrete, but I didn't think any of them would reveal anything she had planned anyway and I didn't really want to have to fire anyone, besides I was kind of pleased that they would rather face my wrath than betray Honey.

Beth was now allowing Boner to lick her hand and pet him. So she had agreed to let me bring the other dogs and the donkey back to our farm after the Labor Day party in the woods.

Saturday Morning I got up early, way before everyone else, to watch the sun chase the night sky away. I was the only one who slept alone last night, as each of the girls had two men to keep them company.

I pushed my O nine Road King out of the barn and cranked the twin cam ninety six cubic inch Harley Davison engine to life. The new Vance & Hines pipes rattled the timbers in the barn and sent Boner running for the safety of the house.

I didn't get to ride as often as I would have liked, but it was a choice that I had to make considering the busy life I led. I pointed the black machine towards Macadoos Grill where several of my friends had agreed to meet me for breakfast. Then as a group we rode our bikes to the cabin.

By the time the six Harleys roared into the preserve, the caterers were set up and a Bar-B-Q grill built on a small trailer was already smoking. Even though I had just eaten, the smell made my mouth water.

One of the things I liked most about having discretionary funds is, I can plan events like this and forget about them. I have done enough of this kind of thing, that I now have all the bases covered. I have a core of people who run interference for me. I have a Valdosta police officer who has handled my party security for over eight years. He furnishes any other personnel that we feel is needed, many of which were currently setting up at the preserve gate.

I have my house keeper who oversees the food and preparation and I have my crew foreman who takes care of the lighting, mechanical and anything else that is not the responsibility of the other two. Once the event starts Beth and I are guests, just like everyone else.

Parking was out by the gate, cars and motorcycles began to arrive sporadically and their occupants wandered up the gravel drive to the cabin.

The cabin had not always been the two story, four bed room, two and one half bath log building that now sat inside the preserve. It started out as a one room cabin some forty years ago. The Judges father built it on the one hundred and twenty acres that he acquired another twenty years before that. The Judge added a thirty foot diameter above ground pool last year and had a large wood deck built around it. This was a welcome addition to the amenities that the preserve offered.

Around ten am several of us were sipping beers while sitting in the rockers on the cabin porch when we heard some shouting coming from the direction of the gate. I looked down the gravel drive and saw a convertible slowly making its way toward the cabin.

I could just make out Beth sitting on the back of the rear seat waving like she was a beauty queen in the Rose Bowl parade. Then I realized why the men that were closer to her were shouting. She was naked, not a stitch on and two more convertibles with Honey and Sugar followed behind her. They were dressed in the same manor. Honey's breasts were swinging in time with her waving arm. Honey's tits were substantially bigger than Beth's or Sugar's.

The three cars did a circle in front of the cabin and we raised our beers in a toast to the three excited cunts. The judge came out of the cabin as Beth and the two girls pranced from the cars and strolled sexily up the cabin steps and gave me a hug. The men cheered as the three surrounded me like they were posing for a picture with the patriarch of the family. In addition to lust I could see envy in the eyes of some of the men.

Beth whispered in my ear that they could not decide what to wear when Sugar suggested that we go naked and not bring any clothes with us at all.

"You like?" she asked.

I pulled her closer and kissed her. "Check my pants slut."

Beth was shaved bare as usual, but Honey and Sugar sported trimmed red and blonde bushes respectively.

There were about twenty men in a semicircle in front of the cabin and that was not counting the other men in the background attending to their individual responsibilities.

The Judge raised his hands and the men quieted. He and I had already discussed what he would say to start off the festivities but we had planned to do it after lunch. The girl's nude entrance moved that time table up about an hour and a half.

"Gentlemen." The Judge began. "Welcome to the preserve. I'm glad you were able to come to the festivities. This is a twofold celebration; one is to honor the laboring men and women who have made this country and the great state of Georgia the envy of the world. The other reason is to congratulate my friends Henry and Beth. Many of you know Beth much better than some of the new comers to our little group."

A loud cheer rose from the men and Beth waved to them.

The Judge continued. "Their family has grown in the past couple of weeks and they wanted to share their happiness with others in the community."

Another cheer came from the group.

"So I present, Honey and Sugar, the newest additions to the Hastings family.

This time the cheer was much louder and longer.

The two young women stepped to the edge of the porch and wiggled their hips and Honey shook her tits at the lecherous crowd. The cheer grew louder. Sugar, not to be out done turned her back to them bent at the waist and spread her butt cheeks so that her asshole and her cunt were fully displayed. The men went nuts. Honey slapped her sister on the ass. Sugar stood rapidly and stuck out her tongue good naturedly at her older sibling. The girls gathered around me again, and the Judge tried to continue with his speech.

"Gentelmen, gentlemen," he said with both hands raised to the cheering group.

Slowly the crowd regained their decorum.

"Gentelmen. We have approximately fifty five hours until seven pm Monday evening to celebrate the Hastings good fortune. You have received the guidelines as to what is expected of you when you got your invitation. I want to remind you to drink responsibly. If you get sloppy drunk you will be confined in the dog's pen until you sober up then you will be escorted off the premises, also no fighting period. Physical altercations will be dealt with severely and no photographs are to be taken. If you are caught with a camera, cell phone or other device capable of taking pictures the offending item will be confiscated and your welcome here will be revoked. I need not remind you that any infringement of these guidelines will result in immediate expulsion and no future invitations to like events will be offered, at least not without a substantial amount of groveling."

A nervous laughter swept over the group.

The Judge and I were of the same opinion that if there were no possibility that a violator could redeem himself then they might be more inclined to attempt to make trouble for us.

"If you haven't paid your share for the alcohol then please do so. You should put valuables and cloths not being used in your car and lock it! We have security and the parking area is regularly patrolled, however we are NOT responsible for any damage to your vehicle or for the loss of your valuables." He paused. "I am going to ask you to keep your pants on until after lunch."

A collective groan rose from the group.

"We have plenty of time. Pace yourself. The ladies want to enjoy the amenities of the preserve during the weekend as much as you do so be considerate. They have agreed that there will be at least one of them in the bedroom at all times. That does not mean that they may not choose to entertain you elsewhere in the preserve, but they can decline such invitations except when in the bedroom. As stated in your invitation there will be a demonstration on Sunday evening that you will not want to miss. The ladies will circulate among you until one o'clock then they will each retire to a bed room and the fucking can begin."

Another cheer was offered although not as enthusiastic as Honey's and Sugar's had been.

The Judge had one last comment. "Now Beth has some housekeeping and safety information to impart to you."

Beth then took center stage. "I'm happy to see all of you here and I hope you enjoy the weekend and all the sex that Honey, Sugar and I are offering."

Another cheer.

But first there are some things you should know. First if anyone is injured, there is an ambulance and paramedics standing by on the other side of the barn. There are porta-potties between the cabin and the parking area, USE THEM. I don't want to be stepping in anyone's leavings including piss. The restrooms in the house are for us girls, stay out of them. If you get sick from drinking too much toss you're cookies behind the Porta-potties.

We have a case of sunscreen and a several bottles of Solarcain should you forget to use the sun screen. I know you have all been tested for std's recently or you would not have received an invitation. The girls and have also been tested and all results were negative. That said there is a case of condoms just inside the door should desire to use them. They are not required but they are there for those who choose to use them.

Myself, I hope you don't use them. I love it when a man shoots his cum into my body. It makes me feel like a slut to have sperm dripping out of me. Besides those of you who have fucked me knows that I like to be eaten after I have had a sperm deposit. The thought of you slurping someone else's tadpoles out of my cunt turns me the fuck on especially if it is my dear husband doing the slurping."

She put her hand on my shoulder as the guys snickered.

"If you do happen to use a rubber, ... when you're finished give it to me and I will turn it inside out and eat your cum. After all, I already told you I'm a slut.

So remember, you have three willing whores with three holes and all are available to receive your deposits. Have fun and be careful."

Beth turned to me and kissed me on the cheek, she and the girls moved to the steps and then waded into the crowd of horney men. The men's hands wandered over their bodies, as they kissed their way toward the picnic tables that were set up for the feast.

The girls each picked separate tables and three enterprising young men had each grabbed a tube of sunscreen and offered to 'Do' each to the women. In no time there were three sluts lying on their respective tables getting rubbed down with sun screen. The three men shared the chore with their friends, but they kept the interesting parts to themselves, mainly their cunts and asses

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.