Honey for Sale - Cover

Honey for Sale

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man lost on the rural roads of Georgia see's a sign "Honey for sale" and decides to get some for his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

On the ride home Honey and Sugar sat in the back seat and spoke in muted whispers. Beth and I gave them their space and did not try to draw them out. When they were ready we would be there.

I could hear the occasional sob and comforting murmur, but most of the girl's discussion seemed rather lighthearted and there were a twitters of excited chatter interspersed with the whispers.

As the trip continued the whispers became less guarded and I would be able to catch the occasional phrase. From those phrases I gleaned that Honey was describing our house and some of the things she and Beth had done. Those conversations led to the packages in the back of the Jeep and by the time we pulled into our drive way and Boner met us, they were giggling and laughing. Sugar was begging Honey to tell her what was in the packages, but Honey refused.

As we drove up to the house, Sugar pressed her face to the window and exclaimed, "Oh my God, It's so Big!"

I parked at the front door so I would not have to carry the packages all the way from the barn. The four of us got out and Boner went right for Sugar to greet her. The fourteen year old squatted down and petted the big dog who's head went directly under the thin yellow dress strait to Sugar's pussy and knocked her back on her ass.

Honey laughed as Sugar struggled to get up and away from the dog's invading tongue.

The teenagers dress was up around her tits as she tried to push the mutt from his prize. Sugar had no underwear on so Boner had unrestricted access to that sweet blond pussy and he took full advantage of that fact as he rooted around in it.

Honey was trying to pull the yellow animal from her little sister's cunt, but until I grabbed the dog's new collar and tugged she was having no success at all.

Laughing, Honey explained that Sugar was Boner's favorite pussy and that they had a hell of a time not letting their father catch her fucking him.

At the mention of their 'father' the two girls sobered up and Sugar, still blushing from the attack stood and brushed the dirt from her dress.

That's when the blond beauty discovered a tear in the yellow fabric of the dress and started to cry.

"It's ruined." She sobbed.

Then Honey volunteered, "I can fix it."

The little redhead placed her hands at the opening of the tear and RIPPED the dress the rest of the way up the side and pulled the tattered cloth from her sister's body.

Sugar screamed and tried to snatch the cloth from Honey's hand.

Honey tossed it to Boner and the dog snatched it up, jerked away from my grasp and trotted off to the barn with his new treasure.

"You bitch." Sugar shouted to her giggling sister. Who dodged around Beth and ran into the house, her naked sibling was right on her heels.

I think this is going to get very interesting, I thought.

I opened the back of the Cherokee and loaded Beth up with as many packages as she could carry and sent her to find out where our two house guests were. I put the rest of the items on the veranda and drove the black Jeep to its resting spot in the barn.

When I got out of the vehicle, Boner looked up at me from his new home that consisted of a very large dog bed that was now lined with a pale yellow dress.

I scratched his ears and told him what a good dog he was and he showed his appreciation by barking and swinging his massive tail.

I found the three girls in Honey's room. It had changed substantially from that first night Honey came to live with us. Beth had done most of the decorating because Honey had no clue as to what to do. The only thing that Honey had added to the décor was an antique music box with a dancing ballerina. It was very beautiful and fairly expensive.

When Honey spied it in the antique shop she just stood there and stared at it the whole time she and Beth were in the store. My wife saw that Honey was fascinated with the treasure and added that to the other things she had decided to purchase. I get misty eyed when I watch Honey reverently wind the mechanism and place the ballerina into her magical dance.

The two girls were on Honey's bed where Beth had dumped the packages. Honey was sorting through them and handed one to her naked sister.

"Open it." Honey urged.

Beth and Honey had spent most of Thursday afternoon wrapping all of the gifts that they had bought for Sugar. Honey said that she wanted to make it like Christmas for her sister when she opened them.

I didn't think it would be easy to find Christmas paper in August, but Bethany did it by contacting most of our friends and asking them for their leftover wrapping paper. Of course she had to explain why she needed the wrapping paper, so now all of our friends were aware that we had a red headed "exchange student" living with us. It was the only explanation that we could come up with to explain Honey residing in our home. Now I had no idea how we were going to explain who and why Sugar was.

Only a select few knew of the sexual relationship that Honey had with us, but all of our friends were thrilled and volunteered to gather Christmas paper.

Beth collected so much paper that we were going to have to have a party to give back all of the left-overs.

Sugar carefully began to remove the paper from her gift. At first I didn't realize why she was taking so much time removing the paper. Then it dawned on me that she was being careful not to rip the paper so that it could be used again.

I started to say something, but Beth looked up at me and read my mind. She shook her head briefly and I decided to let it drop. There was plenty of time for her to acclimate from poverty. There was no need to rush things. Besides there is nothing wrong with conserving resources. I just hope I did not have to worry about them becoming pack rats.

The paper was now off and folded neatly beside the nude teenager and from the box she drew a new bright yellow sundress very similar to the one that her sister had ripped from her body.

"Put it on." Honey urged with eyes bright with excitement.

Sugar slid off of the bed and slipped the cotton fabric over her head and pulled it into place. It wasn't a perfect fit, but it was close enough. Sugar twirled, the dress billowed and her blond bush peeked back at me.

I adjusted my pecker inside my jeans and all three saw me and smiled at my discomfort.

Beth reached over and rubbed my cock through the denim and said. "I'm sure we can take care of that for you later, can't we girls."

They both excitedly agreed and went back to the packages.

I went down and brought up the rest of Sugar's gifts. Then I sat in an overstuffed chair in the corner of the room and watched the three loveliest females in the world enjoy this time together.

There were cries of and excitement and tears of joy as Sugar unwrapped her gifts. Some of the simplest things brought the most emotional responses. I found myself crying as the love inside of me swelled to the point that I thought I might burst.

That bucket that I had stepped in, the one that I thought was filled with shit, well it was beginning to look like it just might be filled with rose petals instead.

Over the next few weeks, life in the Henry Hastings house hold, settled down to a small tornado. Sugar didn't want her own room. She and Honey wanted to sleep together. We told them they could sleep anywhere they wanted. It took a while, but Beth eventually convinced Sugar that she needed her own room to put her things in and that she and her sister could take turns sleeping together in each other's rooms.

With the sleeping logistics out of the way, the next issue became household chores. Not that they had to DO house work, but that they were NOT required to do it. This dictum was ignored by both of them and we soon found it unnecessary to have a cleaning lady come in each week.

We kept the cleaning lady anyway, because she had been with us for years and she knew the life style Beth and I lived. Once she understood the home life that the girls had before coming to live with us she was fine with our new arrangement. Not to mention she was very good looking and Beth and I have rolled in the hay with her on many occasions. I was also pretty certain that one or both of the girls had seduced her by her second weekly visit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.