Honey for Sale - Cover

Honey for Sale

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man lost on the rural roads of Georgia see's a sign "Honey for sale" and decides to get some for his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

I set the table for three and cleaned up what I could as Beth finished dinner. I would have helped with the cooking but I suck at it. I can grill enough to be able to get through a small bar-B-Q but that's about it. My wife accuses me of being the only person she knows that can burn water.

Honey came into the kitchen; I assume she was ready for bed. She had on a faded yellow Sponge Bob "T" shirt that didn't come all the way to her navel and a pair of her new panties. For some reason she had the panties pulled up 'hi-wasted' so that the crotch was pulled up into her cunt crack and the lips of her pussy and many strands if red were displayed on the outside of the panties.

When Beth saw the eighteen year old boldly standing there, her eyes shot to me. I returned the disturbed look she gave me with a helpless shrug and a shake of my head.

My wife went to Honey and fussed over her, "Here, Let me help you with those. A young lady doesn't wear her panties that way." She said as she stuck her fingers in each leg hole and pried the silky material from the girl's moist pussy.

"But I like them like that." Honey whined, "They feel good when I pull them up tight." And she promptly grabbed the material between her legs and snatched it up until her cunt lips popped out of each side.

Wide eyed, Bethany stumbled back and absent mindedly smelled her fingers. When she saw me staring at her with surprise, she turned bright red and rushed to the stove to tend to her cooking.

I took Honey's hand and lead her through the swinging door that led to the dining room and indicated which seat was hers. Before she sat into the chair she caressed the valor seat and marveled at its texture. I stood behind her looking at her cute little ass as the panties were also pulled up in her butt crack like a thong. It seemed to me that there was a method to her display.

She looked up at me with those big green eyes and nailed me. "You haven't told your wife that I am a whore yet have you?"

"Ahhhhh," I stammered, as I realized what she was doing. "No I haven't and I would appreciate it if you let me tell her in my own way and in my own time, you little devil." Then I smacked her on that inviting ass and she squealed with delight. "Now fix your panties and behave yourself." I told her smiling at her antics. "And by the way, you are no longer a whore, you might be my slut, but you are not a whore."

Giggling, she pulled the panties out of her crotch and sat in the chair.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked her.

"Beer."

"You're not old enough to drink beer." I told her.

"I drink it whenever I can get it back home." She stated.

"Well you can't drink it here for two and a half more years."

"What do you have?"

"We have juice, milk, soda and water."

She hesitated. I wasn't sure if she didn't like the choices I gave her, or if there were too many choices to choose from.

"Well, I probed, "what do you like?"

She shrugged, "A man once bought me a Yoo-hoo after I sucked him off in a gas station bathroom. It was delicious, he didn't taste bad either. Did you know," she continued, "that an older man's cum taste better than younger men's cum?"

"No, I didn't" I replied.

"Well, it does. Don't ask me why, but older guys taste more like pussy and pussy tastes almost as good as Yoo-hoo."

Beth came in the room and began placing food on the table.

I got four glasses and filled three with ice and water from the fridge. The fourth I filled with milk, added some chocolate syrup and made Honey a Yoo-hoo.

When I set the chocolate milk in front of her she clapped her hands and exclaimed. "Being with you is like having Christmas all the time!"

"Well," I said to her, "you deserve to have Christmas all the time."

I glanced over at my wife and she was looking as though she had just put a piece of a puzzle in place and the picture was getting clearer.

I asked my wife if she would like wine with dinner.

"Merlot." She stated simply and left to bring in the rest of the meal.

I poured two glasses and set them at our places.

Beth brought in a small pot roast with potatoes and carrots. I held her chair for her and then sat at the head of the table with Honey on my left and Bethany on my right.

For the most part we ate in silence except the occasional praise Honey heaped on Beth's cooking and the amazed comments the girl made as to the opulence of her surroundings. I was surprised and delighted that she had an understanding of common table manners, although it was clear that she was not used to using them.

Beth seemed a little more at ease, but I could tell she could not wait to get Honey to bed and drag me to the confines of our bedroom.

When we finished Honey helped cleanup. She was amazed that there was actually a 'machine' that washed dished.

Together we took Honey to her room. Beth told her how glad she was that she had come to visit. We told her goodnight and Beth grasped my hand and drug me out of Honey's room. I was just able to swing the door shut as I stumbled after her.

She pushed me through our bedroom door and I sat on the edge of the bed.

She closed the door and put her hands on her hips and said, "Ok, you cock sucking motherfucker."

(I never fucked my mother either, although I have fucked quite a few other women who were mothers)

I patted the bed next to me and she reluctantly moved over and sat down where I had indicated.

I am just going to tell what happened this morning and then we can decide what to do.

Forty minutes later she sat in what I assumed was a stunned silence.

Slowly she looked up at me "Are you trying to replace me with a younger model?"

Shocked I responded, "Absolutely not! No one could ever replace you."

"So why did you bring her home? Are you telling me that you don't plan to fuck her?"

I didn't have an answer to her question. Well I had an answer to part of her question. I had definitely planned to fuck her, but I didn't really know why I brought her home with me.

"She was just going to be a little fuck toy for us to play with." I explained lamely to my wife.

"And you didn't think that you might start to care for her. I saw how you spoke with her at the table. I think you really love her already. Hell I think I love her already."

I was shocked! And at the same time, I knew she was absolutely right. I had not even considered that I might eventually fall in love with Honey, not as a lover or a wife, but as a daughter. I then realized that I had already been thinking of her as MY daughter!

"Huh." I uttered in dismay. "I think you may be right."

"I have another question ... How did you think I would let a DOG stay here?

"I didn't, I hoped."

"Well he can't." she stated flatly.

"Ok," I said, "I will take him back Friday when I visit Jeb and take him his cell phone.

She looked sharply at me again. "So you plan to continue with this fucked up half assed adoption? ... You know," she stated, "the longer she stays here the more we are going to become attached to her. How in the FUCK will we be able to give her up at the end of a month much less a year?"

"Well," I asked, "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, but I can tell you what I don't want to do. I don't want to send her back to that horney old bastard pimp of a father. I realize that Honey is technically an adult, but if we report what has been going on at that house, I don't want the state to take her sister into that cluster fuck they call DCF. I don't want her ending up on the street, pulling tricks and getting the shit beat out of her. That's what I fucking don't want done.

"So what's left?"

We sat in silence for several minutes.

"I guess we keep her," Beth sighed, "but no fucking until we get things straightened out."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"No, but I can't think of any fucking thing else to do; besides, I already think I'm love with the little bitch."

"No, I was asking about the fucking." I teased, grinning at her.

She punched my arm and I kissed her tenderly. We lay down and I snuggled up behind her, put my arm over her and cupped her breast.

We lay there like that for a few minutes, neither of was sleepy.

I whispered in her ear, "You have made it clear that you don't like dogs but you have never told me why you have a problem with them?"

She lay there silent, unmoving. I was almost sure that she wasn't asleep, but I wasn't positive. If she wasn't asleep, then she was either pretending to be or she was trying to decide if she wanted to tell me the answer to my question. Then she spoke.

"When I was seven my asshole brother brought home an ugly ass stray dog. I have no idea what the fuck kind of dog it was but it was fucking HUGE. I was scared as shit of it. The bastard mutt would jump up on me and lick my face. I would scream and my cock sucking brother just stood there and laughed at me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.